Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Forfeit

Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 4:50:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I promised R_T, that if I did not initiate our previous debate again, by today, that I would publicly admit, my arguments inferiority.

While I still hold to my position, I will honor my word.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 4:53:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/17/2012 4:50:31 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
I promised R_T, that if I did not initiate our previous debate again, by today, that I would publicly admit, my arguments inferiority.

While I still hold to my position, I will honor my word.

What's the significance of this if you don't honestly acknowledge that your argument is inferior?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 5:00:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/17/2012 4:53:20 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/17/2012 4:50:31 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
I promised R_T, that if I did not initiate our previous debate again, by today, that I would publicly admit, my arguments inferiority.

While I still hold to my position, I will honor my word.

What's the significance of this if you don't honestly acknowledge that your argument is inferior?

He admitted that his argument's were inferior. He still holds to his, inferior, position.
annanicole
Posts: 19,792
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 5:08:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/17/2012 4:50:31 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
I promised R_T, that if I did not initiate our previous debate again, by today, that I would publicly admit, my arguments inferiority.

While I still hold to my position, I will honor my word.

What was the debate?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 5:36:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/17/2012 5:08:22 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/17/2012 4:50:31 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
I promised R_T, that if I did not initiate our previous debate again, by today, that I would publicly admit, my arguments inferiority.

While I still hold to my position, I will honor my word.

What was the debate?


That unless God existed, no one could conceive of him.

Pretty much, the whole "primitive man used God as the answer for everything" argument is bullsh*t.

That it isn't likely, a man who evovled and experience no actualy supernatural events, invented God.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
annanicole
Posts: 19,792
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 5:37:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/17/2012 5:36:16 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 9/17/2012 5:08:22 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/17/2012 4:50:31 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
I promised R_T, that if I did not initiate our previous debate again, by today, that I would publicly admit, my arguments inferiority.

While I still hold to my position, I will honor my word.

What was the debate?


LOL you tried to debate that? Who came up with that proposition?

That unless God existed, no one could conceive of him.

Pretty much, the whole "primitive man used God as the answer for everything" argument is bullsh*t.

That it isn't likely, a man who evovled and experience no actualy supernatural events, invented God.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 5:48:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/17/2012 5:37:53 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/17/2012 5:36:16 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 9/17/2012 5:08:22 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/17/2012 4:50:31 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
I promised R_T, that if I did not initiate our previous debate again, by today, that I would publicly admit, my arguments inferiority.

While I still hold to my position, I will honor my word.

What was the debate?


LOL you tried to debate that? Who came up with that proposition?

That unless God existed, no one could conceive of him.

Pretty much, the whole "primitive man used God as the answer for everything" argument is bullsh*t.

That it isn't likely, a man who evovled and experience no actualy supernatural events, invented God.


Yeah.. lol

It turned out to need an argument that I wasn't prepared to give.

I still think it can be argued correctly, I however, lack the time(motivation) to really put forth the effort.

What do you think, is it lame or what? lol
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
annanicole
Posts: 19,792
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 5:49:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think trying to prove that proposition is a long shot, anyway
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."