Total Posts:144|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Evidence of Giants & Great Pyramid

TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 11:07:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
NOTE: Refrain from commenting till I have posted all 4 post's related to this thread.

Let's note that giants did not have to build the Pyramid's. It is the evidence that shows the true origin, along with acient texts that account of the like.

The Great Pyramid Dynamics-

In this thread we will learn about not only the Great Pyramid but also giants of a hidden recorded history. We will also try to overcome the speculation of many that our acient ancestors created figments of the imagination instead being able to know full well what it was they saw and experienced. This would be quite absurd considering that we suppose to believe that they were intelligent enough to create sctructures so grand in scale that we today are still perplexed about them. Let's remember also that the Great Pyramid is not the only structure that is still unbelievable to us. The Great Pyramid has for the large part been ignored by most of the educational and scientific communities. The reason for this is because of the impossible dynamics of the structure. According to common perception we are to believe that they were built by droves of slaves or even agreeing citizens. We suppose to also believe that these peoples built this structure with such advanced know how to build them will precesion, with block laying, block cutting, block lifting and precise alignment of the sun, moon and stars. The later pyramids are also aligned with the Great One. All this will nothing but primitive tools and knowledge, ramps, chizels and hammers. This is highly implausible and is a lack of critical thinking. The later massive pyramid's were constructed and copied by the oldest and more precise of them all, The Great Pyramid. The Great Pyramid defies what we know about physics and reality. There are countless mind baffling facts about the Great Pyramid. All the pyramid's are so accurately aligned with the points of a compass, that it leads one to think how were they built? Let's look over the facts of The Great Pyramid. The technology was simply not available to do this in their time. Until all these questions about how it was built and where the engineering technology came from are adequately answered, the builders of the Great Pyramids will remain one of mankind"s enduring mysteries. There is some amazing mathematical evidence extremely difficult for the Egyptians. Whoever built the Pyramid used a technologly that we still do not possess today to cut, move, and cement stones. Whoever built it also had some knowledge of the Earth, because it was built in the right spot-one of the few places that would support such a great weight. The builder also knew where the greatest land mass of the Earth was in both the North-South and East-West directions. I will give 21 examples here that are unexplainable.

1) The angles of the slopes of the sides are so precise it is to difficult to believe that the Egyptians engineered them without any help.

2) The blocks being so heavy and the Great Pyramid so tall, how could anyone have achieved this remarkable structure?

3) Where else could that technology come from?

4) The Sun on the first day of the summer solstice falls right between the Great Pyramid and its neighboring pyramid, dead center, middle, perfect.

5) The Great Pyramid has every base angle perfectly square with 90-degree angles.

6) If the perimeter of the pyramid is divided by two times the height, the result is exactly equivalent to the number pi (i.e. "3.14").

7) The lines of longitude and latitude that the Pyramid lies on are 31-degrees north by 31-degrees west.

8) The Pyramid is the center of all of the land mass of the entire earth!

9) Of all the pyramids, only the Great Pyramid has "air shafts".

10) The four faces of the pyramid are slightly concave, the only pyramid to have been built this way.

11) The centers of the four sides are indented with an extraordinary degree of precision forming the only 8 sided pyramid.

12) The Great Pyramid is the only pyramid to have chambers above ground level.

13) There are no hieroglyphics or writings in the Great Pyramid other than those written later but not the pyramid builders.

14) The art of placement as it was practiced in ancient Egypt, wherein the structures of the earth are positioned to mirror the architecture of heaven.

15) The pyramid was used to indicate solstices and equinoxes. The Great Pyramid is located at the center of the land mass of the earth.

16) The east/west parallel that crosses the most land and the north/south meridian that crosses the most land intersect in two places on the earth, one in the ocean and the other at the Great Pyramid.

17) The length of a base side is 9131 pyramid inches measured at the mean socket level, or 365.24 pyramid cubits, which is the number of days in a year.

18) The curvature designed into the faces of the pyramid exactly matches the radius of the earth.

19) The average height of land above sea level for the earth is 5449 inches. This is also the height of the pyramid.

20) The Pyramid's cornerstones have balls and sockets built into them.

21) The outside surface stones are cut within 0.01 (1/100th) inch of perfectly straight and at nearly perfect right angles for all six sides. They were placed together with an intentional gap between them of 0.02 inch. Modern technology cannot place such 20-ton stones with greater accuracy than those in the Pyramid.

http://www.coverups.com... http://www.crystalinks.com... http://www.europa.com... http://www.templeofsolomon.org... http://www.philipcoppens.com... http://jcolavito.tripod.com... http://www.mt.net... http://www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unmovable blocks:

We seen in the previous thread not started by me that blocks were moved by men. This can not be plausible for not only Egypt but also easter island, baalbeck, england and south america. Not only do many cultures have similar structures in a close time frame but also similar depictions of giants and creatures. Let's really think about this logically. The Pyramid raises hign into the air, how did they get the enormous blocks to the top with just the works described by people who claim they could move them. Some of the blocks in all these acient sites are so big that not 50 cranes today can lift them much less a acient civilization with far less technology. Notice these stones or blocks are crafted and placed in position. They are finely cut to precision.

http://www.world-mysteries.com...
http://www.world-mysteries.com...
http://www.hottnez.com... http://www.unmuseum.org...

Longated Skulls-

I above have shown evidence how unlikely the Great Pyramid was built by just human means. How block lifting was near impossible for them. How mathematical the Great Pyramid was. This following section will show evidences of longated skulls found throughout the world and not just in Egypt. These helps in the overall theory.

http://www.crystalinks.com...
http://www.world-mysteries.com...
http://weeklyworldnews.com...
http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk...
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 11:08:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ancient Texts:

I know many could careless about anciet texts, they are only concerned about modern texts. That is foolish. In the following, I will give many examples of acient texts and evidences of all knids of civilizations who record either giants or mythical creatures. We should remember, if we can gain ground for giants, then mythical creatures are also possible. We can assume this because, if giants be true, that would mean that angelic beings passed their design further onto earth. Angelic beings are not just shaped as men but also beast. We can see this in Revelations and Genesis. God creates beast after other kinds and we see four living creatures lifting up God's throne. These creatures are beastly and so are many angelic beings. This gives more evidence that not only were giants having manly appearance but also beastly. This opens the door to acient accounts of supposed mythical creatures once thought to be only myths. So ask yourself what the Sphinx depicts? A man and beast merged.

The Book of Enoch
http://www.sacred-texts.com...

Enoch VI
1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters.
2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.'
3. And Semj"z", who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.'
4. And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.'
5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it.
6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended [in the days of] Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it.
7. And these are the names of their leaders: S"m"az"z, their leader, Ar"k"ba, R"m""l, K"kab""l, T"m""l, R"m""l, D"n"l, "z"q""l, Bar"q"j"l, As""l, Arm"r"s, Bat"r"l, An"n"l, Zaq""l, Sams"p""l, Satar"l, T"r"l, J"mj""l, Sari"l.
8. These are their chiefs of tens.

Enoch VII
1. It happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days, that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful.
2. And when the Watchers, the sons of heaven, beheld them, they became enamoured of them, saying to each other, Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children.
3. Then their leader Semj"z" said to them; I fear that you may perhaps be indisposed to the performance of this enterprise;
4. And that I alone shall suffer for so grievous a crime.
5. But they answered him and said; We all swear;
6. And bind ourselves by mutual execrations, that we will not change our intention, but execute our projected undertaking.
7. Then they swore all together, and all bound themselves by mutual execrations. Their whole number was two hundred, who descended upon Ardis, which is the top of mount Armon-Hermon.
8. That mountain therefore was called Hermon, because they had sworn upon it, and bound themselves by mutual execrations.
9. These are the names of their chiefs: S"m"az"z who was their leader, Ur"k"ba, R"m""l, K"kab""l, R"m""l, D"n"l, "z"q""l, Bar"q"j"l, As""l, Arm"r"s, Bat"r"l, An"n"l, Zaq""l, Sams"p""l, Satar"l, T"m""l, T"r"l, J"mj""l, Sari"l.
10. These were their chiefs of tens, prefects of the two hundred, and the remainder were all with them.
11. Then they took wives, each choosing for himself; whom they began to approach, and with whom they cohabited; teaching them sorcery, incantations, and the dividing of roots and trees. And the women conceiving brought forth giants,
12. Whose stature was each three hundred cubits. These devoured all which the labour of men produced; until it became impossible to feed them;
13. When they turned themselves against men, in order to devour them;
14. And began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another, and to drink their blood.
15. Then the earth reproved the unrighteous.

Enoch VIII
1. Moreover `Az"z"l taught men to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, the fabrication of mirrors, and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments, the use of paint, the beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and of all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered.
2. Impiety increased; fornication multiplied; and they transgressed and corrupted all their ways.
3. Semj"z" taught sorcerers and root-cuttings,
4. Arm"r"s the resolving of enchantments-sorceries,
5. Bar"q"j"l taught astrology,
6. K"kab""l the constellations,
7. Ez"q""l the knowledge of the clouds,
8. T"m""l the signs of the earth,
9. Sams"p""l the signs of the sun, and Sari"l the course of the moon.
10. And men, being destroyed, cried out; and their voice reached to heaven.

Enoch 9:1-11
1. Then Michael and Gabriel, Raphael, Suryal, and Uriel looked down from heaven and saw much blood being shed upon the earth, and all lawlessness being wrought upon the earth.
2. And they said one to another: 'The earth made without inhabitant cries the voice of their crying up to the gates of heaven.
3. And now to you, the holy ones of heaven, the souls of men make their suit, saying, "Bring our cause before the Most High.".'
4. And they said to the Lord of the ages: 'Lord of lords, God of gods, King of kings, and God of the ages, the throne of Thy glory standeth unto all the generations of the ages, and Thy name holy and glorious and blessed unto all the ages!
5. Thou hast made all things, and power over all things hast Thou: and all things are naked and open in Thy sight, and Thou seest all things, and nothing can hide itself from Thee.
6. Thou seest what Az"z"l hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were in heaven, which men were striving to learn:
7. And Semj"z" also has taught sorcery, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates.
8. And they have gone together unto the daughters of men upon the earth, and have lain with the women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins.
9. And the women have borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness.
10. And now, behold, the souls of those who have died are crying and making their suit to the gates of heaven, and their lamentations have ascended: and cannot cease because of the lawless deeds which are wrought on the earth.
11. And Thou knowest all things before they come to pass, and Thou seest these things and Thou dost suffer them, and Thou dost not say to us what we are to do to them in regard to these.'
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 11:09:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ancient Texts:

Enoch 10:1-21
1. Then the Most High, the Great and Holy One spake, And sent Arsayalalyur to the son of Lamech, saying, 'Say to him in my name, "Conceal thyself."
2. Then explain to him the consummation which is about to take place; for all the earth shall perish; the waters of a deluge shall come over the whole earth, and all things which are in it shall be destroyed. And now instruct him that he may escape and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world.'
3. Again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Az"z"l hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in D"d""l, and cast him therein.
4. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light. And on the day of the great judgment he shall be cast into the fire:
5. And heal the earth, which the angels have corrupted; And proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Az"z"l: to him therefore ascribe the whole crime.'
6. To Gabriel also the Lord said, 'Go to the biters, to the reprobates, to the children of fornication; and destroy the children of fornication, the offspring of the Watchers, from among men; bring them forth, and excite them one against another. Let them perish by mutual slaughter in battle; for length of days shall not be theirs. They shall all entreat thee, but their fathers shall not obtain their wishes respecting them; for they shall hope for eternal life, and that they may live, each of them, five hundred years.'
7. And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, and announce his crime to Semj"z" and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves with them in all their uncleanness.
8. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgment and of their consummation, till the judgment that is for ever and ever is consummated.
9. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever.
10. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all generations.
11. And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the offspring of the Watchers, for they have tyrannized over mankind.
12. Let every oppressor perish from the face of the earth;
13. Let every evil work be destroyed;
14. Let the plant of righteousness and of rectitude appear, and its produce become a blessing; Righteousness and rectitude shall be for ever planted with delight.
15. And then shall all the saints give thanks, and live until they have begotten a thousand children, while the whole period of their youth, and their Sabbaths shall be completed in peace. In those days all the earth shall be cultivated in righteousness; it shall be wholly planted with trees, and filled with benediction; every tree of delight shall be planted in it.
16. In it shall vines be planted; and the vine which shall be planted in it shall yield fruit to satiety; every seed, which shall be sown in it, shall produce for one measure a thousand; and one measure of olives shall produce ten presses of oil.
17. Purify the earth from all oppression, from all injustice, from all crime, from all impiety, and from all the pollution which is committed upon it. Exterminate them from the earth.
18. Then shall all the children of men be righteous, and all nations shall pay me divine honours, and bless me; and all shall adore me.
19. The earth shall be cleansed from all corruption, from every crime, from all punishment, and from all suffering; neither will I again send a deluge upon it from generation to generation for ever.
20. In those days I will open the treasures of blessing which are in heaven, that I may cause them to descend upon earth, and upon all the works and labour of man.
21. Peace and equity shall associate with the sons of men all the days of the world, in every generation of it.

HOLY BIBLE

KJV- Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Deuteronomy 1:28 Whither shall we go up? our brethren have discouraged our heart, saying, The people is greater and taller than we; the cities are great and walled up to heaven; and moreover we have seen the sons of the Anakims there.

Deuteronomy 3:11 For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold, his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.

1 Samuel 17:4 And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span. 5 And he had an helmet of brass upon his head, and he was armed with a coat of mail; and the weight of the coat was five thousand shekels of brass. 6 And he had greaves of brass upon his legs, and a target of brass between his shoulders. 7 And the staff of his spear was like a weaver's beam; and his spear's head weighed six hundred shekels of iron: and one bearing a shield went before him. 8 And he stood and cried unto the armies of Israel, and said unto them, Why are ye come out to set your battle in array? am not I a Philistine, and ye servants to Saul? choose you a man for you, and let him come down to me.

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness to the judgment of the great day.

Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: 23 That bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.

Numbers 13:32 And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature. 33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Joshua 11:21 And at that time came Joshua, and cut off the Anakims from the mountains, from Hebron, from Debir, from Anab, and from all the mountains of Judah, and from all the mountains of Israel: Joshua destroyed them utterly with their cities.

Deuteronomy 2:10 The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; 11 Which also were accounted giants, as the Anakims; but the Moabites call them Emims.
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 11:10:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ancient Texts:

Book of Jasher, Chapter 4
2 And when Enoch had ascended into heaven, all the kings of the earth rose and took Methuselah his son and anointed him, and they caused him to reign over them in the place of his father. 3 And Methuselah acted uprightly in the sight of God, as his father Enoch had taught him, and he likewise during the whole of his life taught the sons of men wisdom, knowledge and the fear of God, and he did not turn from the good way either to the right or to the left. 4 But in the latter days of Methuselah, the sons of men turned from the Lord, they corrupted the earth, they robbed and plundered each other, and they rebelled against God and they transgressed, and they corrupted their ways, and would not hearken to the voice of Methuselah, but rebelled against him. 5 And the Lord was exceedingly wroth against them, and the Lord continued to destroy the seed in those days, so that there was neither sowing nor reaping in the earth. 6 For when they sowed the ground in order that they might obtain food for their support, behold, thorns and thistles were produced which they did not sow. 7 And still the sons of men did not turn from their evil ways, and their hands were still extended to do evil in the sight of God, and they provoked the Lord with their evil ways, and the Lord was very wroth, and repented that he had made man. 8 And he thought to destroy and annihilate them and he did so. 9 In those days when Lamech the son of Methuselah was one hundred and sixty years old, Seth the son of Adam died. 10 And all the days that Seth lived, were nine hundred and twelve years, and he died. 11 And Lamech was one hundred and eighty years old when he took Ashmua, the daughter of Elishaa the son of Enoch his uncle, and she conceived. 12 And at that time the sons of men sowed the ground, and a little food was produced, yet the sons of men did not turn from their evil ways, and they trespassed and rebelled against God. 13 And the wife of Lamech conceived and bare him a son at that time, at the revolution of the year. 14 And Methuselah called his name Noah, saying, The earth was in his days at rest and free from corruption, and Lamech his father called his name Menachem, saying, This one shall comfort us in our works and miserable toil in the earth, which God had cursed. 15 And the child grew up and was weaned, and he went in the ways of his father Methuselah, perfect and upright with God. 16 And all the sons of men departed from the ways of the Lord in those days as they multiplied upon the face of the earth with sons and daughters, and they taught one another their evil practices and they continued sinning against the Lord. 17 And every man made unto himself a god, and they robbed and plundered every man his neighbor as well as his relative, and they corrupted the earth, and the earth was filled with violence. 18 And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals. 19 And the Lord said, I will blot out man that I created from the face of the earth, yea from man to the birds of the air, together with cattle and beasts that are in the field for I repent that I made them. 20 And all men who walked in the ways of the Lord, died in those days, before the Lord brought the evil upon man which he had declared, for this was from the Lord, that they should not see the evil which the Lord spoke of concerning the sons of men.
http://www.ccel.org...

Book of Giants:

http://www.sacred-texts.com...
http://www.gnosis.org...
Epic of Gilgamesh:
http://www.ancienttexts.org...

Modern record of giants-

In the following accounts below, I provide more evidence that giants have been found in the last hundreds of years. This is just a few sites with evidence. Notice these accounts are in America also.

http://www.scribd.com...
http://www.burlingtonnews.net...
http://www.freerepublic.com...
http://gianthumanskeletons.blogspot.com...
http://www.xpeditionsmagazine.com...
http://www.burlingtonnews.net...
http://www.ufodigest.com...
http://www.smithsonianmag.com...
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 11:14:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You do realize that at that point in history most cosmologies of civilizations, especially Egyptian, were based on the mathematical movement of the stars, right?

It's not at all surprising to find pyramids mathematically constructed and aligned with particular constellations.
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 11:22:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/17/2012 11:14:23 PM, Wnope wrote:
You do realize that at that point in history most cosmologies of civilizations, especially Egyptian, were based on the mathematical movement of the stars, right?

It's not at all surprising to find pyramids mathematically constructed and aligned with particular constellations.

Lol. I guess never occured to you, Why?
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 11:27:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/17/2012 11:22:27 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/17/2012 11:14:23 PM, Wnope wrote:
You do realize that at that point in history most cosmologies of civilizations, especially Egyptian, were based on the mathematical movement of the stars, right?

It's not at all surprising to find pyramids mathematically constructed and aligned with particular constellations.

Lol. I guess never occured to you, Why?

Why did civilizations start to focus on the mathematical precision of the stars? This wasn't an isolated trend, it occurred in the Levantine areas, India, the far east, and even pagan cults which named stars after various Gods. And the spread CANNOT be explained by cultural diffusion. The same way many similarities between hunter gather tribers are not due to diffusion.

You're suggesting a conspiracy of world wide proportions over hundreds of years.

Is that really your argument?
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 11:38:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Only Scotty would be f*cking stupid enough to try to prove the existence of Giants by giving a link called "Fallen Giant"...... An article about a FOOTBALL PLAYER who played in 1964.......

http://www.smithsonianmag.com...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 11:40:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/17/2012 11:27:39 PM, Wnope wrote:

And the spread CANNOT be explained by cultural diffusion. The same way many similarities between hunter gather tribers are not due to diffusion.

You're suggesting a conspiracy of world wide proportions over hundreds of years.

Is that really your argument?

It is far better than what you are offering. Chance, Coincidence, is your suggestion? That is ridicoulous and uses no logic.
baggins
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 11:42:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@ TheAsylum

I went through complete passages from scriptures posted by you. There is no mention of pyramids. In case I have erred in my reading, please point me out.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 11:42:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/17/2012 11:38:48 PM, imabench wrote:
Only Scotty would be f*cking stupid enough to try to prove the existence of Giants by giving a link called "Fallen Giant"...... An article about a FOOTBALL PLAYER who played in 1964.......

http://www.smithsonianmag.com...

Lol. Your the idiot. You claim, Oh..Im Christain and believe in God 75%. What happened 100%? Fear? Then has the nerve to say the Bible is meaningless, basically. You make yourself look bad and you have no creditability for opinion.
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 11:43:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/17/2012 11:42:33 PM, baggins wrote:
@ TheAsylum

I went through complete passages from scriptures posted by you. There is no mention of pyramids. In case I have erred in my reading, please point me out.

Can you add?
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 11:48:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/17/2012 11:42:33 PM, baggins wrote:
@ TheAsylum

I went through complete passages from scriptures posted by you. There is no mention of pyramids. In case I have erred in my reading, please point me out.

Just for you Baggins, I do not claim this means Pyramids, but you wanted Biblical scripture. Do you expect the word Pyramids?
Isaiah 19:19 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.
baggins
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 11:48:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/17/2012 11:43:34 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/17/2012 11:42:33 PM, baggins wrote:
@ TheAsylum

I went through complete passages from scriptures posted by you. There is no mention of pyramids. In case I have erred in my reading, please point me out.

Can you add?

Unless there is specific statement from The Holy Bible that 'giants' created pyramids, I see no reason why you are defending such a statement. This is a case of creating an artificial contradiction between scriptures and science based on your interpretation of both - which is suspect.

Trust me, it does not add up.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 11:50:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/17/2012 11:48:15 PM, baggins wrote:
At 9/17/2012 11:43:34 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/17/2012 11:42:33 PM, baggins wrote:
@ TheAsylum

I went through complete passages from scriptures posted by you. There is no mention of pyramids. In case I have erred in my reading, please point me out.

Can you add?

Unless there is specific statement from The Holy Bible that 'giants' created pyramids, I see no reason why you are defending such a statement. This is a case of creating an artificial contradiction between scriptures and science based on your interpretation of both - which is suspect.

Trust me, it does not add up.

Of course it doesn't. The Bible says giants in the land of Canaan and Egypt before the Pyramid. The Pyramid still can not be proven built by just men. But that can not be added together, Nah.
baggins
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 11:56:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/17/2012 11:48:05 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/17/2012 11:42:33 PM, baggins wrote:
@ TheAsylum

I went through complete passages from scriptures posted by you. There is no mention of pyramids. In case I have erred in my reading, please point me out.

Just for you Baggins, I do not claim this means Pyramids, but you wanted Biblical scripture. Do you expect the word Pyramids?

At least some mention that the giants built 'something' in Egypt. The something can be 'altar to the LORD'.

Isaiah 19:19 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.

It can be readily accepted that this is a reference to pyramids. However there is no mention that it was built by giants.

The Holy Bible: Isaiah 19:

16 In that day the Egyptians will be like women, and tremble with fear before the hand that the Lord of hosts shakes over them. 17 And the land of Judah will become a terror to the Egyptians. Everyone to whom it is mentioned will fear because of the purpose that the Lord of hosts has purposed against them.

18 In that day there will be five cities in the land of Egypt that speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to the Lord of hosts. One of these will be called the City of Destruction.[b]

19 In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the Lord at its border. 20 It will be a sign and a witness to the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt. When they cry to the Lord because of oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and deliver them. 21 And the Lord will make himself known to the Egyptians, and the Egyptians will know the Lord in that day and worship with sacrifice and offering, and they will make vows to the Lord and perform them. 22 And the Lord will strike Egypt, striking and healing, and they will return to the Lord, and he will listen to their pleas for mercy and heal them.

23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and Assyria will come into Egypt, and Egypt into Assyria, and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians.

24 In that day Israel will be the third with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth, 25 whom the Lord of hosts has blessed, saying, "Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel my inheritance."
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 12:02:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/17/2012 11:56:20 PM, baggins wrote:
At 9/17/2012 11:48:05 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/17/2012 11:42:33 PM, baggins wrote:
@ TheAsylum

I went through complete passages from scriptures posted by you. There is no mention of pyramids. In case I have erred in my reading, please point me out.

Just for you Baggins, I do not claim this means Pyramids, but you wanted Biblical scripture. Do you expect the word Pyramids?

At least some mention that the giants built 'something' in Egypt. The something can be 'altar to the LORD'.

Isaiah 19:19 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.

It can be readily accepted that this is a reference to pyramids. However there is no mention that it was built by giants.

The Holy Bible: Isaiah 19:

16 In that day the Egyptians will be like women, and tremble with fear before the hand that the Lord of hosts shakes over them. 17 And the land of Judah will become a terror to the Egyptians. Everyone to whom it is mentioned will fear because of the purpose that the Lord of hosts has purposed against them.

18 In that day there will be five cities in the land of Egypt that speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to the Lord of hosts. One of these will be called the City of Destruction.[b]

19 In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the Lord at its border. 20 It will be a sign and a witness to the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt. When they cry to the Lord because of oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and deliver them. 21 And the Lord will make himself known to the Egyptians, and the Egyptians will know the Lord in that day and worship with sacrifice and offering, and they will make vows to the Lord and perform them. 22 And the Lord will strike Egypt, striking and healing, and they will return to the Lord, and he will listen to their pleas for mercy and heal them.

23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and Assyria will come into Egypt, and Egypt into Assyria, and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians.

24 In that day Israel will be the third with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth, 25 whom the Lord of hosts has blessed, saying, "Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel my inheritance."


Dude, Giants are all over Egypt, Canaan, and varies places unknown. It is recorded in multiple accounts. On top of the fact of the precise cutting, lifting and laying of stones. On top of the fact, Pyramids, all of them, are aligned with stars that are in fact angels, who appreaed as false Gods. Now the first Pyramid maybe, maybe not, a construct by the Lord and for the Lord but they are aligned with stars, A.K.A. angels. It refers to angels as stars many times.
baggins
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 12:04:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/17/2012 11:50:34 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/17/2012 11:48:15 PM, baggins wrote:
At 9/17/2012 11:43:34 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/17/2012 11:42:33 PM, baggins wrote:
@ TheAsylum

I went through complete passages from scriptures posted by you. There is no mention of pyramids. In case I have erred in my reading, please point me out.

Can you add?

Unless there is specific statement from The Holy Bible that 'giants' created pyramids, I see no reason why you are defending such a statement. This is a case of creating an artificial contradiction between scriptures and science based on your interpretation of both - which is suspect.

Trust me, it does not add up.

Of course it doesn't. The Bible says giants in the land of Canaan and Egypt before the Pyramid. The Pyramid still can not be proven built by just men. But that can not be added together, Nah.

It is your opinion that pyramid could not have been built by humans. History does not say so and The Holy Bible does not say so. I think when you present this theory you need to clarify that it is based on your interpretation. It is possible that your understanding is wrong.

Problem is, if you do not make this clarification, people in scientific world who disagree with you think they are disagreeing with The Holy Bible - even when no such explicit contradiction exists.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 12:09:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/18/2012 12:04:39 AM, baggins wrote:

It is your opinion that pyramid could not have been built by humans. History does not say so and The Holy Bible does not say so. I think when you present this theory you need to clarify that it is based on your interpretation. It is possible that your understanding is wrong.

Problem is, if you do not make this clarification, people in scientific world who disagree with you think they are disagreeing with The Holy Bible - even when no such explicit contradiction exists.:

History does not say so? What history? History, honest history, does say the Great Pyramid were not built by just human means. Look over all that evidence again and read, The Great Pyramid is not the only structure that defies human means. Also, if you do not recount Abraham had giants with him when he Battled to get Lot back. Not to mention it says that Canaan was over run with giants and so was egypt. You can see this by descendants of Ham.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 12:09:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/17/2012 11:40:14 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/17/2012 11:27:39 PM, Wnope wrote:

And the spread CANNOT be explained by cultural diffusion. The same way many similarities between hunter gather tribers are not due to diffusion.

You're suggesting a conspiracy of world wide proportions over hundreds of years.

Is that really your argument?

It is far better than what you are offering. Chance, Coincidence, is your suggestion? That is ridicoulous and uses no logic.

So...I take it you've never studied anthropology in your life. This is 101 stuff.

You are essentially arguing "coincidence" is behind the fact that a vast majority of agricultural societies all over the world hold the same basic myth of a sacrifice leading to rebirth which leads to crops growing. Or that it's a coincidence hunter gatherer societies didn't have wandering poets. It's a result of changes in society. When you have a civilization with division of labor, then you have Priests and Kings who can look at the stars while people do the other work.

That's not a coincidence. It's a matter of the rise of civilizations with division of labor, the same way the rise of agricultural societies changed the religious trends known to hunter gatherers.

The idea of a precise rotation of the stars and its relationship to cycles of life goes far back even before Hindus which considered Gods to be a manifestation of an eternal cycle of sameness. Egyptians later couched the cyclical notion of the stars in a language of gods such as Osiris and Isis. Even derivations of Zoroastrianism in the middle east acknowledge that correspondence, but they spoke of how the stars reflect what nature ought to be instead of what it is (which is the Buddhist belief).

You have to argue that not only did these giants spread all across the world BEFORE building the pyramids, but they just so happened to turn up every time a civilization reached a division of labor allowing for a focus on academic and religious thought.

This is only possible if the giants had foreknowledge of when a civilization ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD (Incas, anyone?) got advanced enough to notice how the stars work. Not only this, but they were able to go UNDETECTED to every civilization on earth, but they built something when they got to Egypt.
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 12:14:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/18/2012 12:09:39 AM, Wnope wrote:
At 9/17/2012 11:40:14 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/17/2012 11:27:39 PM, Wnope wrote:

And the spread CANNOT be explained by cultural diffusion. The same way many similarities between hunter gather tribers are not due to diffusion.

You're suggesting a conspiracy of world wide proportions over hundreds of years.

Is that really your argument?

It is far better than what you are offering. Chance, Coincidence, is your suggestion? That is ridicoulous and uses no logic.

So...I take it you've never studied anthropology in your life. This is 101 stuff.

You are essentially arguing "coincidence" is behind the fact that a vast majority of agricultural societies all over the world hold the same basic myth of a sacrifice leading to rebirth which leads to crops growing. Or that it's a coincidence hunter gatherer societies didn't have wandering poets. It's a result of changes in society. When you have a civilization with division of labor, then you have Priests and Kings who can look at the stars while people do the other work.

That's not a coincidence. It's a matter of the rise of civilizations with division of labor, the same way the rise of agricultural societies changed the religious trends known to hunter gatherers.

The idea of a precise rotation of the stars and its relationship to cycles of life goes far back even before Hindus which considered Gods to be a manifestation of an eternal cycle of sameness. Egyptians later couched the cyclical notion of the stars in a language of gods such as Osiris and Isis. Even derivations of Zoroastrianism in the middle east acknowledge that correspondence, but they spoke of how the stars reflect what nature ought to be instead of what it is (which is the Buddhist belief).

You have to argue that not only did these giants spread all across the world BEFORE building the pyramids, but they just so happened to turn up every time a civilization reached a division of labor allowing for a focus on academic and religious thought.

This is only possible if the giants had foreknowledge of when a civilization ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD (Incas, anyone?) got advanced enough to notice how the stars work. Not only this, but they were able to go UNDETECTED to every civilization on earth, but they built something when they got to Egypt.

You skipped over most of the evidence. Also I suggested you are saying that this was mere coincidence. I know it wasn't. It was designed, all over the world, to worship false God's. I know about these God's falsely so called in the stars. They are in the stars. They are beings. My Bible says that the stars are the host of heaven which are angels.
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 12:17:43 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/17/2012 11:42:33 PM, baggins wrote:

TheAsylum
Let's note that giants did not have to build the Pyramid's. It is the evidence that shows the true origin, along with acient texts that account of the like.


@Baggins, you missed my second sentence.
baggins
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 12:22:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/18/2012 12:09:15 AM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/18/2012 12:04:39 AM, baggins wrote:

It is your opinion that pyramid could not have been built by humans. History does not say so and The Holy Bible does not say so. I think when you present this theory you need to clarify that it is based on your interpretation. It is possible that your understanding is wrong.

Problem is, if you do not make this clarification, people in scientific world who disagree with you think they are disagreeing with The Holy Bible - even when no such explicit contradiction exists.:

History does not say so? What history? History, honest history, does say the Great Pyramid were not built by just human means. Look over all that evidence again and read, The Great Pyramid is not the only structure that defies human means.

History as taught in most places. I am not saying that this is the correct version of history. However your arguments are at best a particular version of history - which may or may not be correct. (Incidentally I have not even read all your facts as to why human beings of that time could not have built pyramids).

Suppose someone disagrees with you thesis that pyramids could not have been built by human beings themselves. Does that mean the person denies The Holy Bible? It turns out that he only disagrees with your understanding of history. You need to make this aspect clear.

...Also, if you do not recount Abraham had giants with him when he Battled to get Lot back. Not to mention it says that Canaan was over run with giants and so was egypt. You can see this by descendants of Ham.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 12:24:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/18/2012 12:22:55 AM, baggins wrote:
At 9/18/2012 12:09:15 AM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/18/2012 12:04:39 AM, baggins wrote:

It is your opinion that pyramid could not have been built by humans. History does not say so and The Holy Bible does not say so. I think when you present this theory you need to clarify that it is based on your interpretation. It is possible that your understanding is wrong.

Problem is, if you do not make this clarification, people in scientific world who disagree with you think they are disagreeing with The Holy Bible - even when no such explicit contradiction exists.:

History does not say so? What history? History, honest history, does say the Great Pyramid were not built by just human means. Look over all that evidence again and read, The Great Pyramid is not the only structure that defies human means.

History as taught in most places. I am not saying that this is the correct version of history. However your arguments are at best a particular version of history - which may or may not be correct. (Incidentally I have not even read all your facts as to why human beings of that time could not have built pyramids).

Suppose someone disagrees with you thesis that pyramids could not have been built by human beings themselves. Does that mean the person denies The Holy Bible? It turns out that he only disagrees with your understanding of history. You need to make this aspect clear.

...Also, if you do not recount Abraham had giants with him when he Battled to get Lot back. Not to mention it says that Canaan was over run with giants and so was egypt. You can see this by descendants of Ham.

I thought I did. This is my opinion. We know that the Bible doesnt specifically say this but can support this. I agree, I can specify this more clearly, thanks.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 12:27:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/18/2012 12:14:00 AM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/18/2012 12:09:39 AM, Wnope wrote:
At 9/17/2012 11:40:14 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/17/2012 11:27:39 PM, Wnope wrote:

And the spread CANNOT be explained by cultural diffusion. The same way many similarities between hunter gather tribers are not due to diffusion.

You're suggesting a conspiracy of world wide proportions over hundreds of years.

Is that really your argument?

It is far better than what you are offering. Chance, Coincidence, is your suggestion? That is ridicoulous and uses no logic.

So...I take it you've never studied anthropology in your life. This is 101 stuff.

You are essentially arguing "coincidence" is behind the fact that a vast majority of agricultural societies all over the world hold the same basic myth of a sacrifice leading to rebirth which leads to crops growing. Or that it's a coincidence hunter gatherer societies didn't have wandering poets. It's a result of changes in society. When you have a civilization with division of labor, then you have Priests and Kings who can look at the stars while people do the other work.

That's not a coincidence. It's a matter of the rise of civilizations with division of labor, the same way the rise of agricultural societies changed the religious trends known to hunter gatherers.

The idea of a precise rotation of the stars and its relationship to cycles of life goes far back even before Hindus which considered Gods to be a manifestation of an eternal cycle of sameness. Egyptians later couched the cyclical notion of the stars in a language of gods such as Osiris and Isis. Even derivations of Zoroastrianism in the middle east acknowledge that correspondence, but they spoke of how the stars reflect what nature ought to be instead of what it is (which is the Buddhist belief).

You have to argue that not only did these giants spread all across the world BEFORE building the pyramids, but they just so happened to turn up every time a civilization reached a division of labor allowing for a focus on academic and religious thought.

This is only possible if the giants had foreknowledge of when a civilization ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD (Incas, anyone?) got advanced enough to notice how the stars work. Not only this, but they were able to go UNDETECTED to every civilization on earth, but they built something when they got to Egypt.

You skipped over most of the evidence. Also I suggested you are saying that this was mere coincidence. I know it wasn't. It was designed, all over the world, to worship false God's. I know about these God's falsely so called in the stars. They are in the stars. They are beings. My Bible says that the stars are the host of heaven which are angels.

So you admit, then, that civilizations could recognize the mathematical relationship between stars without the help of giants?
baggins
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 12:27:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/18/2012 12:24:57 AM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/18/2012 12:22:55 AM, baggins wrote:
At 9/18/2012 12:09:15 AM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/18/2012 12:04:39 AM, baggins wrote:

It is your opinion that pyramid could not have been built by humans. History does not say so and The Holy Bible does not say so. I think when you present this theory you need to clarify that it is based on your interpretation. It is possible that your understanding is wrong.

Problem is, if you do not make this clarification, people in scientific world who disagree with you think they are disagreeing with The Holy Bible - even when no such explicit contradiction exists.:

History does not say so? What history? History, honest history, does say the Great Pyramid were not built by just human means. Look over all that evidence again and read, The Great Pyramid is not the only structure that defies human means.

History as taught in most places. I am not saying that this is the correct version of history. However your arguments are at best a particular version of history - which may or may not be correct. (Incidentally I have not even read all your facts as to why human beings of that time could not have built pyramids).

Suppose someone disagrees with you thesis that pyramids could not have been built by human beings themselves. Does that mean the person denies The Holy Bible? It turns out that he only disagrees with your understanding of history. You need to make this aspect clear.

...Also, if you do not recount Abraham had giants with him when he Battled to get Lot back. Not to mention it says that Canaan was over run with giants and so was egypt. You can see this by descendants of Ham.

I thought I did. This is my opinion. We know that the Bible doesnt specifically say this but can support this. I agree, I can specify this more clearly, thanks.

Then it must have been my mistake in comprehension. Thanks for the clarification and patience.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 12:31:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/18/2012 12:27:07 AM, Wnope wrote:


So you admit, then, that civilizations could recognize the mathematical relationship between stars without the help of giants?:

I am not really suggesting that giants taught them this. They didn't. I am suggesting that giants was the labor for the lifting and cutting. The false God's, angels to earth, taught them both. Let's remember that giants were formed by angels mixing with humans. Maybe not sexually as we know it, but they most certainly, the angels, know about DNA and merging like we do today.
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 12:31:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Again, when you quote a source, use these: " "

I applaud you taking quotes from websites and slightly changing the wording, but that's still plagiarism. Identify your quotes.

When you either make your own arguments, or give credit for things you quote, then I'll look at discussing the topic with you.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13