Total Posts:61|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Roman Catholic but not Confirmed

1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2012 8:42:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
That was the decision I made today. I decided that I am and will always be a Roman Catholic, but I don't want to be "confirmed" as one because I have felt that I always have been confirmed as one. I don't want to do the stupid thing where I have to go up with a sponsor for no apparent reason say the name of a saint, and then walk away if I had achieved something. In fact, I feel that I would achieve nothing and I don't feel that I need to get "confirmed" into a religion I have always been in. I was wondering what your thoughts were.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2012 8:48:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/20/2012 8:42:36 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
That was the decision I made today. I decided that I am and will always be a Roman Catholic, but I don't want to be "confirmed" as one because I have felt that I always have been confirmed as one. I don't want to do the stupid thing where I have to go up with a sponsor for no apparent reason say the name of a saint, and then walk away if I had achieved something. In fact, I feel that I would achieve nothing and I don't feel that I need to get "confirmed" into a religion I have always been in. I was wondering what your thoughts were.

I dont think you need to claim any religion stance or denomination. You love Christ, read and believe His Word, then you are His. It does not matter what you claim as your denomination. I dont like the use of saints and Mary myself because the Bible states that nothing is between you and God but Jesus Christ. There are many things I find unBiblical in Roman Catholicism. That should not put down most Catholics because I know alot of Catholics who are very much my brothers and sisters and follow the Word. That is the important thing, following the Word, not a man or Church.
TheAsylum
Dogknox
Posts: 5,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 2:13:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1Historygenius When you were "ADDED" to Jesus' body you were just a "Tiny Tot" your parents promised to raise you up to "Know, Love and Serve God"!

You were Added to God' ONE and ONLY son, by baptism!
1Historygenius God has JUST ONE son, NOT two, NOT ten!!!!

1Historygenius Ten sons are NINE sons to many sons!! God has One and Only ONE>>SON!!!!!!

If you were NOT "ADDED" to God' ONLY Son you would not be God' child! To call God father you MUST be in the Holy Catholoic BODY of Jesus!

1Historygenius Peter "ADDED" 3000 people to Jesus' holy Body the first day of Pentecost, BY BAPTISM!

Acts 2:40
With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.


You were ADDED to the RISEN BODY of Jesus!
Jesus died on the cross everyone one saw Jesus die, he was lifted up so all could see him die!
>>JESUS DIED<<

Jesus can't die again!!
1Historygenius Jesus has been there and done that.. Jesus CAN'T die a second time!!! HE CAN'T!!

Because you were "ADDED" to the risen Holy Body of Jesus you also "CAN'T DIE!
1 Peter 3:21
and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also"not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

1Historygenius Do you see it? Baptism saves you by, placing/ADDING you INTO The Resurrected Body Of Jesus!

Confirmation is; Your way of CONFIRMING what your parents did when you were a "Tiny Tot"! It is saying "YES I agree with the saving power of Baptism.. YES I agree with my Parents!

YES I will continue to fight the good fight for my Father & God!

Confirmation gives to you added graces, never turn down grace from God!!!
Dogknox
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 2:58:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/20/2012 8:42:36 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
That was the decision I made today. I decided that I am and will always be a Roman Catholic, but I don't want to be "confirmed" as one because I have felt that I always have been confirmed as one. I don't want to do the stupid thing where I have to go up with a sponsor for no apparent reason say the name of a saint, and then walk away if I had achieved something. In fact, I feel that I would achieve nothing and I don't feel that I need to get "confirmed" into a religion I have always been in. I was wondering what your thoughts were.

Confirmation makes you a full member of the Church: It is your public declaration that you believe in and credit the Holy Catholic Church. It is a sacrament, so it's not really just some stupid thing.

If you believe, why would you not want to be confirmed? My Confirmation was probably one of the best days of my life.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 3:12:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/20/2012 8:42:36 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
That was the decision I made today. I decided that I am and will always be a Roman Catholic, but I don't want to be "confirmed" as one because I have felt that I always have been confirmed as one. I don't want to do the stupid thing where I have to go up with a sponsor for no apparent reason say the name of a saint, and then walk away if I had achieved something. In fact, I feel that I would achieve nothing and I don't feel that I need to get "confirmed" into a religion I have always been in. I was wondering what your thoughts were.

Confirmation is a tradition dating back to the Roman Empire. Much of Catholicism is based upon tradition. All it really means is that the holy ghost is now entering you. No big deal for catholics.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 3:20:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/20/2012 8:48:44 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/20/2012 8:42:36 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
That was the decision I made today. I decided that I am and will always be a Roman Catholic, but I don't want to be "confirmed" as one because I have felt that I always have been confirmed as one. I don't want to do the stupid thing where I have to go up with a sponsor for no apparent reason say the name of a saint, and then walk away if I had achieved something. In fact, I feel that I would achieve nothing and I don't feel that I need to get "confirmed" into a religion I have always been in. I was wondering what your thoughts were.

I dont think you need to claim any religion stance or denomination. You love Christ, read and believe His Word, then you are His. It does not matter what you claim as your denomination. I dont like the use of saints and Mary myself because the Bible states that nothing is between you and God but Jesus Christ. There are many things I find unBiblical in Roman Catholicism. That should not put down most Catholics because I know alot of Catholics who are very much my brothers and sisters and follow the Word. That is the important thing, following the Word, not a man or Church.

I reply: ScottyDouglas Get it straight IF..You loved Christ, you would believe His Word!!

You say you are a BELIEVER!!? Believers have ETERNAL LIFE, because they believe Jesus' WORDS!!
......whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

32 He testifies to what he has seen and heard, but no one accepts his testimony.
33 Whoever has accepted it has certified that God is truthful.
34 For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God..


John 6:29 Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."

ScottyDouglas Believers believe in Jesus' words!!
John 6:53
Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

Ignatius of Antioch IS A BELIEVER!!
He said..
"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

Cyril of Jerusalem is a BELIEVER.. He believes the scriptures!!
He said..
"The bread and the wine of the Eucharist before the holy invocation of the adorable Trinity were simple bread and wine, but the invocation having been made, the bread becomes the body of Christ and the wine the blood of Christ" (Catechetical Lectures 19:7 [A.D. 350]).

ScottyDouglas I am a believer, I am Christians! Christians believe the scriptures!
"Believers have ETERNAL LIFE!"

ScottyDouglas You reject "CHURCH" you WRONGFULLY BELIEVE, all you need is the scriptures!
Scriptures tell you: "CHURCH IS JESUS' BODY!"
FACT IS: You believe; You don't need Jesus' body!
You are telling 1Historygenius he dose NOT need Jesus' Church, you are teaching "Believers, believe Jesus' words when you yourself "Reject Jesus' words"!

Luke 6:42
ScottyDouglas How can you say to your brother, "Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye," when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother"s eye.

Dogknox
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 3:35:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/21/2012 3:31:48 PM, DeFool wrote:
Blasphemous babble

You don't need the Pope to be excommunicated...

And this isn't really related except by the slimmest of margins.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 3:41:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/21/2012 2:58:57 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 9/20/2012 8:42:36 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
That was the decision I made today. I decided that I am and will always be a Roman Catholic, but I don't want to be "confirmed" as one because I have felt that I always have been confirmed as one. I don't want to do the stupid thing where I have to go up with a sponsor for no apparent reason say the name of a saint, and then walk away if I had achieved something. In fact, I feel that I would achieve nothing and I don't feel that I need to get "confirmed" into a religion I have always been in. I was wondering what your thoughts were.

Confirmation makes you a full member of the Church: It is your public declaration that you believe in and credit the Holy Catholic Church. It is a sacrament, so it's not really just some stupid thing.

If you believe, why would you not want to be confirmed? My Confirmation was probably one of the best days of my life.

Because I don't feel you need some kind of "confirmation" to believe.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
DeFool
Posts: 626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 3:41:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/21/2012 3:35:09 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 9/21/2012 3:31:48 PM, DeFool wrote:
Blasphemous babble

You don't need the Pope to be excommunicated...

And this isn't really related except by the slimmest of margins.

As its mirror opposite, my quest to be officially forbidden from receiving the sacraments, and especially to be named "Heretic" could shed some light on the ways to be unconfirmed. After all, I too do not seek confirmation.

Simply not being Catholic is not sufficient for my outsized arrogance. I want this sexual deviant cult to despise me.
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 3:46:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/21/2012 3:31:48 PM, DeFool wrote:
Blasphemous babble

You SOB Defool you're barking up the wrong tree man I should shoot you and put you on the 3rd page of Google for what you did.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 3:50:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/21/2012 3:41:11 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 9/21/2012 2:58:57 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 9/20/2012 8:42:36 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
That was the decision I made today. I decided that I am and will always be a Roman Catholic, but I don't want to be "confirmed" as one because I have felt that I always have been confirmed as one. I don't want to do the stupid thing where I have to go up with a sponsor for no apparent reason say the name of a saint, and then walk away if I had achieved something. In fact, I feel that I would achieve nothing and I don't feel that I need to get "confirmed" into a religion I have always been in. I was wondering what your thoughts were.

Confirmation makes you a full member of the Church: It is your public declaration that you believe in and credit the Holy Catholic Church. It is a sacrament, so it's not really just some stupid thing.

If you believe, why would you not want to be confirmed? My Confirmation was probably one of the best days of my life.

Because I don't feel you need some kind of "confirmation" to believe.

Believe what?
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
DeFool
Posts: 626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 3:51:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/21/2012 3:46:14 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/21/2012 3:31:48 PM, DeFool wrote:
Blasphemous babble




You SOB Defool you're barking up the wrong tree man I should shoot you and put you on the 3rd page of Google for what you did.

What - me? (chuckling)

Thank you, you are too kind. But I need a person of some stature to repeat your sentiments. A Bishop may be too much to ask. But a lower rank will do, so long as it is authoritative.
DeFool
Posts: 626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 3:54:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/21/2012 3:51:09 PM, DeFool wrote:
At 9/21/2012 3:46:14 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/21/2012 3:31:48 PM, DeFool wrote:
Blasphemous babble




You SOB Defool you're barking up the wrong tree man I should shoot you and put you on the 3rd page of Google for what you did.

What - me? (chuckling)

Thank you, you are too kind. But I need a person of some stature to repeat your sentiments. A Bishop may be too much to ask. But a lower rank will do, so long as it is authoritative.

To my regret, you Catholics have lost so much - now that you can't burn us. Is a simple official word of condemnation too much for a poor sinner to ask?
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 3:54:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/20/2012 8:42:36 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
That was the decision I made today. I decided that I am and will always be a Roman Catholic, but I don't want to be "confirmed" as one because I have felt that I always have been confirmed as one. I don't want to do the stupid thing where I have to go up with a sponsor for no apparent reason say the name of a saint, and then walk away if I had achieved something. In fact, I feel that I would achieve nothing and I don't feel that I need to get "confirmed" into a religion I have always been in. I was wondering what your thoughts were.

For a variety of personal reasons, I never got confirmed when I was a kid, I didn't get confirmed until I was in my 40's. It was pretty cool too.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 4:12:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/21/2012 3:20:37 PM, Dogknox wrote:

Dogknox, You are the grandest hypocrite of them all! You label the church of God. You confine God's Holy Bride to a name. Shame on you! If you have such high convictions, then debate it! Or shut your lunacy up! You continue to reject that Emperors defined the Roman Catholic church today not Paul! The scriptures say's the church of all nations, tongues and peoples. Why? Because they accept the Word for what it say's and do not make up things, like you do. You add your own wants to the Bible and that is a abomination. You pray to saints and Mary who are no mediator, the only mediator is Jesus Christ alone. You continue to profess falsehoods here to Godly people and that Godliness eludes you. You defile God's Word and given right to His church by judging Christians unjustly. Get your facts straight and start reading your Bible with the spirit and not Popes and pagan Gods.
TheAsylum
Dogknox
Posts: 5,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 7:21:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/21/2012 3:31:48 PM, DeFool wrote:
Possibly related to the OP is the problem that I am having with the Catholic Church: I wish to be excommunicated and branded a heretic.

My repeated requests that this be officially done have been met with allegations that I am unserious. I'm not; I would be willing to pay to have this honor. I would even @ssfuc* the Popes virgin d!ck if he would just condemn me sufficiently in return.
DeFool THINK... You can't be a Heretic because you are NOT a teacher! Teachers.. Bishops & Priests are heretics >>>> IF <<<<<they teach untruths, >>>> IF <<<< they reject the scriptures!!!

Martin Luther was removed from the Body of Christ because he rejected the scriptures! He was removed as a Heretic.. He WAS a Catholic priest, he taught this unscriptural teaching "We don't need church, all we need is the Scriptures"!
Scriptures say: "Listen to the CHURCH!"
Scriptures say: "The CHURCH is the pillar and the foundation of truth"!
Scriptures say: "The Body of Jesus is THE CHURCH"!

DeFool Fact is all who believe in; "Scriptures ALONE" are also saying.. "We don't need the Body of Jesus"!

Luther taught "Satan is the head of the CHURCH"!
Scriptures say: "Jesus is ALWAYS WITH his Church"!
Scriptures say: "The gates of hell (Satan) will NOT prevail against Jesus' Holy Body"!

Luther had to reject the scriptures, he somehow thought; "Satan overpowered Jesus" that "Satan TOOK Jesus' body from Jesus!"

All of Luther's prodigy (protestants) also must think; "Jesus lied" when he said.. "I am with you ALWAYS, even to the very end of the world"!
DeFool I hope this helped!?
Dogknox
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 7:38:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Catholicism is seriously one of the most sickening cults within Christendom. How can you read the words of Jesus and actually associate their "vicars of Christ" as being compatible with one another? It's modern-day Pharisees at their worst, placing papacy before scripture. Not to mention it is the most successful ponzi scheme in human existence.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
DeFool
Posts: 626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 8:03:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/21/2012 7:21:02 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 9/21/2012 3:31:48 PM, DeFool wrote:
Possibly related to the OP is the problem that I am having with the Catholic Church: I wish to be excommunicated and branded a heretic.

My repeated requests that this be officially done have been met with allegations that I am unserious. I'm not; I would be willing to pay to have this honor. I would even @ssfuc* the Popes virgin d!ck if he would just condemn me sufficiently in return.
DeFool THINK... You can't be a Heretic because you are NOT a teacher! Teachers.. Bishops & Priests are heretics >>>> IF <<<<<they teach untruths, >>>> IF <<<< they reject the scriptures!!!

Martin Luther was removed from the Body of Christ because he rejected the scriptures! He was removed as a Heretic.. He WAS a Catholic priest, he taught this unscriptural teaching "We don't need church, all we need is the Scriptures"!
Scriptures say: "Listen to the CHURCH!"
Scriptures say: "The CHURCH is the pillar and the foundation of truth"!
Scriptures say: "The Body of Jesus is THE CHURCH"!

DeFool Fact is all who believe in; "Scriptures ALONE" are also saying.. "We don't need the Body of Jesus"!

Luther taught "Satan is the head of the CHURCH"!
Scriptures say: "Jesus is ALWAYS WITH his Church"!
Scriptures say: "The gates of hell (Satan) will NOT prevail against Jesus' Holy Body"!

Luther had to reject the scriptures, he somehow thought; "Satan overpowered Jesus" that "Satan TOOK Jesus' body from Jesus!"

All of Luther's prodigy (protestants) also must think; "Jesus lied" when he said.. "I am with you ALWAYS, even to the very end of the world"!
DeFool I hope this helped!?
Dogknox

But I am fulfilling all of these requirements, as many as I am able.

I simply am unwilling to join the monosexual catholic club, just to be ostracized from it. I want official condemnation, not the antipathy of deflowered altar boys who "liked it."
Dogknox
Posts: 5,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 8:06:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/21/2012 4:12:22 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/21/2012 3:20:37 PM, Dogknox wrote:


Dogknox, You are the grandest hypocrite of them all! You label the church of God. You confine God's Holy Bride to a name. Shame on you! If you have such high convictions, then debate it! Or shut your lunacy up! You continue to reject that Emperors defined the Roman Catholic church today not Paul! The scriptures say's the church of all nations, tongues and peoples. Why? Because they accept the Word for what it say's and do not make up things, like you do. You add your own wants to the Bible and that is a abomination. You pray to saints and Mary who are no mediator, the only mediator is Jesus Christ alone. You continue to profess falsehoods here to Godly people and that Godliness eludes you. You defile God's Word and given right to His church by judging Christians unjustly. Get your facts straight and start reading your Bible with the spirit and not Popes and pagan Gods.

ScottyDouglas Jesus formed ONE CHURCH.. Constantine decided to belong to it.. He did not start it.. Jesus did!
Until Constantine Catholic' were persecuted, Constantine stopped the persecution of Jesus' Church he JOINED IT!!

You said.. You pray to saints and Mary who are no mediator!!

The Saints pray for us to JESUS! They go to Jesus also!!
You ask your neighbor to pray for you, when the Saints are in heaven much much closer to Jesus then your neighbor! For all you know your neighbor is not going to heaven!

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus!

Mary requests Jesus to help her children on earth!!
Who said... The saints do not go to Jesus???!!
The Saints go to Jesus the one mediator between God and mankind!!

ScottyDouglas You reject the scriptures!! PROOF?!
ScottyDouglas The Early Church Father's do NOT reject the scriptures, you believe different then they!! So you are WRONG!! You do not believe the same as CHRISTIANS have always believed.. So you can't be Christian then can you!!?

You reject Jesus.. "Jesus warns you"!!
John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

ScottyDouglas Clearly you CONDEMN yourself!! You must even reject the warning from God' mouth to say "I can't eat the flesh of Jesus!"

52 Then the Jews & ScottyDouglasstarted arguing among themselves, 'How can this man give us his flesh to eat?'

The Jews reject Jesus teaching.. Christians do NOT reject Jesus' words!!
53 Jesus replied to them: In all truth I tell you, if you do not eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Anyone who does eat my flesh and drink my blood has eternal life, and I shall raise that person up on the last day.
55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

This started because you said, you are CHRISTIAN!!
ScottyDouglas The Early Church Father's are CHRISTIANS, you REJECT what these CHRISTIANS taught and what they believed!

Even Martin Luther the first "De-Former" believed different then you: Are you saying Martin Luther was NOT Christian?? He believed "the Bread is the flesh of Jesus!"

ScottyDouglas Believers believe the words of Jesus they DO NOT REJECT THEM!!!

Dogknox
DeFool
Posts: 626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 8:10:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I am awakened.

How could I have been so blind, as not to recognize the truth of Jesus?

How gladdened be my heart, that my cannibalism of this reanimated corpse will grant me eternal life... (after I die.)

All hail the zombie Jesus. Hail.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 11:39:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/21/2012 8:10:59 PM, DeFool wrote:
I am awakened.

How could I have been so blind, as not to recognize the truth of Jesus?

How gladdened be my heart, that my cannibalism of this reanimated corpse will grant me eternal life... (after I die.)

All hail the zombie Jesus. Hail.
DeFool Who said. Jesus is a "Corpse"! Christians believe Jesus is ALIVE!
Christians believe Jesus GIVES his flesh and blood willingly, GIVING so it can't be Cannibalism!

52 Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"

Right: Man CAN'T be eaten but Jesus not just Man he is GOD!!
God can do all things; He can even take the form of a Dove, of Fire, of a MAN and YES even the form of ordinary "Bread"! The Christian God can take any form he wants!!

The god of the protestant can't! Their god is not almighty, their god can't take the form of wine!

DeFool FACT, If you don't eat, you die!!!
This is a FACT: All bodies die if they are NOT nourished! Moses would have died in the desert if he did not eat the "Manna"! Moses lived for 40 years on "Manna"! The Manna Moses ate was not symbolic food, if it was not real food, Moses would have died in 40 days!

Jesus is the REAL Manna come down from heaven! If Jesus is the REAL manna then he can't be SYMBOLIC Manna!

Adam died!! Adam lost access to the "Tree Of Life" in the garden. He could not eat anymore from "The Tree Of Life" because he was removed>> This is why he died, Adam stopped eating!!
Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

DeFool Jesus IS THE LIFE come down from heaven! Jesus; "The second Adam" has access to "The LIFE!"
Jesus feeds his body "LIFE!"
John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

If you were Baptized then you were ADDED to Jesus' risen Body!
If you were "ADDED" to Jesus' risen body then you also will rise.. Jesus can't die a second time!
Ephesians 5:29
After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church" 30 for we are members of his body.

DeFool don't be so stinking hard on yourself... God loves you!!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 11:52:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/21/2012 11:36:31 PM, Kali wrote:
Protestants are just an infinitely worse breed than Catholics.
Kali good to meet you.
You should not be so critical, all men are searching for God!
Some men have gotten tied up with protestant teaching "Tis all"!

These men get discouraged by the plethora of conflicting "protestant truths". They quit all churches, all together; making statements like; "all churches are hypocritical" then because they are discouraged they go out and make; "The all out doors" their new way of worshiping God! OR..

Kali Or they go "Church Shopping/Hopping!" This "Hopping from church to church" continues until Satan has them going in circles! Can't blame them... All men search.

Dogknox
DeFool
Posts: 626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2012 8:28:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/21/2012 11:39:05 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 9/21/2012 8:10:59 PM, DeFool wrote:
I am awakened.

How could I have been so blind, as not to recognize the truth of Jesus?

How gladdened be my heart, that my cannibalism of this reanimated corpse will grant me eternal life... (after I die.)

All hail the zombie Jesus. Hail.
DeFool Who said. Jesus is a "Corpse"! Christians believe Jesus is ALIVE!
Christians believe Jesus GIVES his flesh and blood willingly, GIVING so it can't be Cannibalism!

52 Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"

Right: Man CAN'T be eaten but Jesus not just Man he is GOD!!
God can do all things; He can even take the form of a Dove, of Fire, of a MAN and YES even the form of ordinary "Bread"! The Christian God can take any form he wants!!

The god of the protestant can't! Their god is not almighty, their god can't take the form of wine!

DeFool FACT, If you don't eat, you die!!!
This is a FACT: All bodies die if they are NOT nourished! Moses would have died in the desert if he did not eat the "Manna"! Moses lived for 40 years on "Manna"! The Manna Moses ate was not symbolic food, if it was not real food, Moses would have died in 40 days!

Jesus is the REAL Manna come down from heaven! If Jesus is the REAL manna then he can't be SYMBOLIC Manna!

Adam died!! Adam lost access to the "Tree Of Life" in the garden. He could not eat anymore from "The Tree Of Life" because he was removed>> This is why he died, Adam stopped eating!!
Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

DeFool Jesus IS THE LIFE come down from heaven! Jesus; "The second Adam" has access to "The LIFE!"
Jesus feeds his body "LIFE!"
John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

If you were Baptized then you were ADDED to Jesus' risen Body!
If you were "ADDED" to Jesus' risen body then you also will rise.. Jesus can't die a second time!
Ephesians 5:29
After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church" 30 for we are members of his body.

DeFool don't be so stinking hard on yourself... God loves you!!

Dogknox

I maintain that you do not believe any of this.

It is not possible to believe in heaven and remain alive long.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2012 11:04:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vatican's part in the Mystery Religion's- namely their version- Roman Catholicism

MERGING OF RELIGION & STATE- Vatican is it's own country. The state controls the religion instead of religion and faith being free of state control!

http://en.wikipedia.org... Verses: Dt. 17:18-20, 1 Kgs. 3:28, Ezra 7:24, Neh. 8:2, 1 Sam. 7:15-10:27, 15:10-31, 2 Sam. 12:1-18, Mat. 14:3-4, Lk. 3:7-14, 11:52, Acts 4:26-29 1 Tim. 2:1-2

ALTERING OF TEN COMMANDMENTS- Do not pray to statues or other Gods! How be it that the Roman Catholic doctrine takes out the second commandment of God!

The Ten commandment in the KJV reads:
Exodus 20:3 (1) Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
(2)Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God.
(3) Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
(4) Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
(5) Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
(6) Thou shalt not kill.
(7) Thou shalt not commit adultery.
(8) Thou shalt not steal.
(9) Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
(10) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Roman Catholic commandments:
1. I am the Lord thy God; thou shalt not have strange gods before me.
2. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
3. Remember thou keep holy the Lord"s Day.
4. Honor thy father and thy mother.
5. Thou shall not kill.
6. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
7. Thou shalt not steal.
8. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor"s wife.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor"s goods.
http://www.roman-catholic-catechism.com...

We see the exit of the second commandment completely and the altering of a few and the addition of one. As their 9th & 10th commandment was actually linked in the Bible and not seperate. They did this to confuse people into thinking it is OK to worship, pray and bow to graven images.

UNBIBLICAL DOCTRINE AND IMAGES-

The vigor of Christ- A supposed earthly replacement of Jesus Christ! John 14:6 "Jesus saith to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me."

The Father Pope- Wrong! Matthew 23:9 "And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father who is in heaven. 10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your master, even Christ."

The Pope and the Church is right and they say that the Bible is in error!

Unbiblical painting in the vatican:
We can view here the image of God giving the breath of life to Adam!-
http://www.flickr.com...
This image is completely unBiblical. We read: Genesis 2:7 "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."
We see here that God breathed into Adam and did not touch Adam to give life.

You are ordered to give, Hail Mary's. What are you actually HAILING? Mary and not Jesus Christ! They say you pray to Mary and Saints as a mediator to Christ! WRONG! 1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"

Let no MAN fool you! Believe the Bible and the Word of God!
TheAsylum
Dogknox
Posts: 5,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2012 11:11:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
DeFool You said..
I maintain that you do not believe any of this.
It is not possible to believe in heaven and remain alive long.


I reply: Believe it or not.."I am a believer"!!
DeFool My goal is, to reach the promised land...I journey towards Heaven!
** I eat the "True Manna", Jesus' holy LIVING forever, life giving Flesh! This true Manna keeps me alive for my journey!

** I follow my "pillar of fire" as Moses followed his! My pillar of fire is the Holy Catholic Church, FIRE landed on her at Pentecost, SHE I can trust to give me direction!!
DeFool Only She, The Holy Catholic Church is guided by God; Into ALL truth!

1 Timothy 3:15
if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God"s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.

This Pillar of Truth keeps me on the right path towards my goal; Heaven!

** DeFool I started my journey towards heaven when I was ADDED to Jesus' holy Body by the waters of Baptism!
Much like, Moses' journey started as he crossed the "waters of the Red Sea"!
Moses' people became; "A People Of God" after they crossed the waters!
Catholic's become "Children of God" as we are ADDED to Jesus' holy Body by the waters of Baptism!!

DeFool "Baptism started me on my journey towards my promised land!"

Getting to heaven early or late in life, it does not matter!
All that matters is I complete the journey and get to heaven!

DeFool Believing in the Promised Land, is all that should matter, not when you arrive!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2012 12:04:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
ScottyDouglas YES: The Vatican is it's own country. It is OLDER then most countries! Who said MERGING OF RELIGION & STATE is WRONG????!
Jesus made Peter his Shepherd: Shepherd The MAN in charge!!!
Jesus gave Peter the KEYS to heaven & earth! Keys are a symbol of authority, in the Old Testament the ONLY OTHER PLACE WHERE KEYS ARE MENTIONED; "The prime-minister the first under the King holds the keys!
ScottyDouglas The ONLY CHURCH Jesus formed is the representative of Jesus on earth until he returns!
Moses was the "Hands and Voice" of God in the Old Testament!
Peter and his successors are the "Hands & Voice" of Jesus in the New Testament!
You prove NOTHING by bringing up RELIGION & STATE except your own ignorance!

God"s commandments as recorded in Deuteronomy 5:6"21 and Exodus 20:2"17 seem to add up to more than ten, so it is not perfectly clear how their numbering is to be reckoned. The commandment prohibiting idolatry is not left out but, is considered to be a part of the first commandment.
ScottyDouglas Christians accept all the scriptures!!!

Deuteronomy 5:6-21
6 "I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
7 "You shall have no other gods before me.
8 "You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
9 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,
10 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
11 "You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.
12 "Observe the Sabbath day by keeping it holy, as the Lord your God has commanded you.
13 Six days you shall labor and do all your work,
14 but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant, nor your ox, your donkey or any of your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns, so that your male and female servants may rest, as you do. 15 Remember that you were slaves in Egypt and that the Lord your God brought you out of there with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm. Therefore the Lord your God has commanded you to observe the Sabbath day.
16 "Honor your father and your mother, as the Lord your God has commanded you, so that you may live long and that it may go well with you in the land the Lord your God is giving you.
17 "You shall not murder.
18 "You shall not commit adultery.
19 "You shall not steal.
20 "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
21 "You shall not covet your neighbor"s wife. You shall not set your desire on your neighbor"s house or land, his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."


Exodus 20:2
"I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
3 "You shall have no other gods before me.
4 "You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,
6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
7 "You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.
8 "Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.
9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work,
10 but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant, nor your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.
12 "Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.
13 "You shall not murder.
14 "You shall not commit adultery.
15 "You shall not steal.
16 "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
17 "You shall not covet your neighbor"s house. You shall not covet your neighbor"s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."


Catholic's do NOT worship graven images!!! We worship God alone, worship is for only God!
ScottyDouglas GET IT STRAIGHT!! God told the Jews make IMAGES, he never told them to worship them! Moses made a Serpent of Bronze and it remained with them for 800 years then it was destroyed only when the Jews started to WORSHIP IT!

You said.. The vigor of Christ- A supposed earthly replacement of Jesus Christ! John 14:6 "Jesus saith to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me."
I reply: And your point is>> WHAT??
All institutions of men need a spokesman, a head to speak for the whole!
ScottyDouglas Your pastor speaks for your church.. "Shame shame!!!!"

You say "Call NO man Father"!
I reply: I point out Paul the Apostle called himself "FATHER"!
Philemon 1:10
I am appealing to you concerning my child whom I became the father of during my imprisonment, Onesimus.

ScottyDouglas Do you call anyone TEACHER!!!!?
Matthew 23:8
"But you are not to be called "Rabbi," for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers.
9 And do not call anyone on earth "father," for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.


John 1:38
Turning around, Jesus saw them following and asked, "What do you want?" They said, "Rabbi" (which means "Teacher"), "where are you staying?"

ScottyDouglas Do you call anyone "DOCTOR"?? Latin for the words "TEACHER" is "DOCTOR"!!!

Hmmm.. Doctor Billy Graham!! Doctor MOODY!!!... You call your own pastor "DOCTOR!!!!!"
ScottyDouglas Don't call anyone TEACHER or DOCTOR.. Yet you do!!!! My oh my... You reject the scriptures!!!!!

Your words.. We see here that God breathed into Adam and did not touch Adam to give life.

I reply: This is all you got????
If you look at the painting they are NOT touching!
God BREATHED into Adam he did not touch Adam to give him life!
God breathed into his CHURCH to give them his AUTHORITY to remove sins!
21 Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you."
22 And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit.
23 If you forgive anyone"s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven."

Only the Holy Catholic Church can remove or retain sins, this authority is passed on by the direct laying on of hands! This is SCRIPTURES!!

1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"

I reply: WHO SAID.. "Mary does NOT go to her son on our behalf!!?????"
Only through Jesus thus that is who Mary petitions on our behalf..JESUS!!! DUH!!

You ask your neighbor to pray for you.. Does he pray directly to God the Father or to Jesus!????
Why would the saints in heaven NOT
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2012 12:23:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/22/2012 12:04:57 PM, Dogknox wrote:
ScottyDouglas YES: The Vatican is it's own country. It is OLDER then most countries! Who said MERGING OF RELIGION & STATE is WRONG????!
You prove NOTHING by bringing up RELIGION & STATE except your own ignorance!:
Really, I posted quite a number of scriptures. You do not care about scriptures but your doctrine.
God"s commandments as recorded in Deuteronomy 5:6"21 and Exodus 20:2"17 seem to add up to more than ten, so it is not perfectly clear how their numbering is to be reckoned. The commandment prohibiting idolatry is not left out but, is considered to be a part of the first commandment.:
Nah, they quite clear. I posted them if you need to know them!
Catholic's do NOT worship graven images!!! We worship God alone, worship is for only God!:
You kiss, bow and wonder after images, New flash: It is worshipping! Praying to them is worship.
ScottyDouglas GET IT STRAIGHT!! God told the Jews make IMAGES, he never told them to worship them! Moses made a Serpent of Bronze and it remained with them for 800 years then it was destroyed only when the Jews started to WORSHIP IT!:
Well, Well, so praying, kissing and devoting to them is not worshipping? That is New's to me. You can this done on TV by Roman Catholics.
You said.. The vigor of Christ- A supposed earthly replacement of Jesus Christ! John 14:6 "Jesus saith to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me."
I reply: And your point is>> WHAT??:
There is no replacement of Christ, that is the point! You lack in Biblical truth! The church of Christ is not a institution. It is not in walls or bricks.
You say "Call NO man Father"!
I reply: I point out Paul the Apostle called himself "FATHER"!
Philemon 1:10
I am appealing to you concerning my child whom I became the father of during my imprisonment, Onesimus.:
Paul became a father? We all have parents. Twisting the words of God to suit you.
ScottyDouglas Do you call anyone TEACHER!!!!?:
No, I dont.
Matthew 23:8
"But you are not to be called "Rabbi," for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers.
9 And do not call anyone on earth "father," for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.
:
There you, you posted the scriptures and then reject what they say.
Turning around, Jesus saw them following and asked, "What do you want?" They said, "Rabbi" (which means "Teacher"), "where are you staying?":
See how Pagan you are. You compare men to Jesus Christ, Jesus is a teacher! LOL.
ScottyDouglas Do you call anyone "DOCTOR"?? Latin for the words "TEACHER" is "DOCTOR"!!!
ScottyDouglas Don't call anyone TEACHER or DOCTOR.. Yet you do!!!! My oh my... You reject the scriptures!!!!!
My teacher is the word of God and we are not Latin are we, Im not. I speak english!
I reply: This is all you got????
Not quite, that was just of the top of my brain, I dont follow Roman doctrine but I will drag each and every one!
God BREATHED into Adam he did not touch Adam to give him life!
God breathed into his CHURCH to give them his AUTHORITY to remove sins!:
This is not true also, He gave sin removing to the apostle. Nobody today is a apostle.
1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"
I reply: WHO SAID.. "Mary does NOT go to her son on our behalf!!?????"
Only through Jesus thus that is who Mary petitions on our behalf..JESUS!!! DUH!!
I do not see were it say's Pray to mary at? Do you? Created figment! Unbiblical and Pagainism.
TheAsylum
Dogknox
Posts: 5,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2012 12:51:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
ScottyDouglas There are THOUSANDS of Miracles that are attributed to Mary' intercession! FACT: Mary does INTERCEDE for her Children left on earth!
The Miracles PROVE she does! The Miracles can't be from anyone but from God... God gets all the credit for all the thousands of people healed!
You don't see "Ask your neighbor to pray for you" in the scriptures!!

Catholic's are "IN" Jesus' holy Body, all Catholic's are alive in Heaven and on Earth.. We pray for each other!
Jesus is ALWAYS WITH Catholic's he will never leave his Holy Bride!

ScottyDouglas The Apostles passed their AUTHORITY to remove sins down to their successors by, the direct laying on of hands!
Timothy is a Catholic Bishop.
1 Timothy 4:14
Do not neglect your gift, which was given you through prophecy when the body of elders laid their hands on you.

ScottyDouglas You twist the words of God to say "Call No one Father" is wrong!! Paul calls himself father!
You said.. You compare men to Jesus Christ, Jesus is a teacher!

I reply: Yup and Jesus is GOD!!!
God teaches; "My Flesh is real food!"
God teaches; "You must eat my flesh to have eternal life!"
ScottyDouglas You reject the TEACHING of God!
God is NOT your teacher!!

No place does God say.. "You do not need Church, all you need is scriptures ALONE"! NO PLACE is it found!!!!
This teaching is a teaching of MAN.. Martin Luther is the TEACHER who you place your salvation on, NOT on Jesus!

Dogknox