Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Church Of God (Seven Day) Questions

Df0512
Posts: 966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2012 11:01:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why do the people of this faith believe Ahnsahnghong is Jesus? What prophecies did he fulfill? And how is his wife also Jesus? And what makes her special according to the bible?
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2012 2:17:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/23/2012 11:01:53 AM, Df0512 wrote:
Why do the people of this faith believe Ahnsahnghong is Jesus? What prophecies did he fulfill? And how is his wife also Jesus? And what makes her special according to the bible?
Ahnsahnghong is a Old Indian words for "Satan"!

Colossians 2:16
Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

Jews CELEBRATE the Sabbath!
Christians do not CELEBRATE the Sabbath!!
Christians keep the "lords Day" the day Jesus rose from the dead to never, ever die again!

The SDAs are the modern day Pharisees!!
Matthew 12:2
When the Pharisees saw this, they said to him, "Look! Your disciples are doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath."

Matthew 12:8
For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath."

Jesus "The Son Of Man" teaches the Sabbath is not holy if it is judged by the Jews to be the only day to CELEBRATE God!!
Matthew 12:11
He said to them, "If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out?

Jesus came to save the Jews, but his salvation was given to CHRISTIANS!!
Christians keep the "Lords Day" the first day of the week not the Jewish Sabbath!

Dogknox
Df0512
Posts: 966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2012 2:31:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/23/2012 2:17:49 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 9/23/2012 11:01:53 AM, Df0512 wrote:
Why do the people of this faith believe Ahnsahnghong is Jesus? What prophecies did he fulfill? And how is his wife also Jesus? And what makes her special according to the bible?
Ahnsahnghong is a Old Indian words for "Satan"!

Colossians 2:16
Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

Jews CELEBRATE the Sabbath!
Christians do not CELEBRATE the Sabbath!!
Christians keep the "lords Day" the day Jesus rose from the dead to never, ever die again!

The SDAs are the modern day Pharisees!!
Matthew 12:2
When the Pharisees saw this, they said to him, "Look! Your disciples are doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath."

Matthew 12:8
For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath."

Jesus "The Son Of Man" teaches the Sabbath is not holy if it is judged by the Jews to be the only day to CELEBRATE God!!
Matthew 12:11
He said to them, "If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out?

Jesus came to save the Jews, but his salvation was given to CHRISTIANS!!
Christians keep the "Lords Day" the first day of the week not the Jewish Sabbath!

Dogknox

I appreciate you input but im looking for reason as to why Ahnsahnghong IS considered Jesus. I want to understand this religion because I have never heard of it until yesterday. I don't believe he is Jesus. but i don't necessarily believe what u are saying either.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2012 4:02:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/23/2012 11:01:53 AM, Df0512 wrote:
Why do the people of this faith believe Ahnsahnghong is Jesus? What prophecies did he fulfill? And how is his wife also Jesus? And what makes her special according to the bible?
Df0512 Google Ahnsahnghong.. everything you want to know it there!!

From what I read it PROVES without any doubt..they are Children of Satan!! Truly.. NOT CHRISTIAN!

Dogknox
Df0512
Posts: 966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2012 5:23:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/23/2012 4:02:26 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 9/23/2012 11:01:53 AM, Df0512 wrote:
Why do the people of this faith believe Ahnsahnghong is Jesus? What prophecies did he fulfill? And how is his wife also Jesus? And what makes her special according to the bible?
Df0512 Google Ahnsahnghong.. everything you want to know it there!!

From what I read it PROVES without any doubt..they are Children of Satan!! Truly.. NOT CHRISTIAN!

Dogknox

You obviously have a bias against Ahnsahnghong. Your ideals view Ahnsahnghong as the anti-christ because your PERCEPTION. Im sure Ahnsahnghong can argue his facts using scriptures a well.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 9:51:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/23/2012 5:23:43 PM, Df0512 wrote:
You obviously have a bias against Ahnsahnghong. Your ideals view Ahnsahnghong as the anti-christ because your PERCEPTION. Im sure Ahnsahnghong can argue his facts using scriptures a well.

Isn't he dead?
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Df0512
Posts: 966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 10:03:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/24/2012 9:51:19 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 9/23/2012 5:23:43 PM, Df0512 wrote:
You obviously have a bias against Ahnsahnghong. Your ideals view Ahnsahnghong as the anti-christ because your PERCEPTION. Im sure Ahnsahnghong can argue his facts using scriptures a well.

Isn't he dead?

He is dead. A friend of mine is a member of this church. They stay he didnt die he "ascended". But he is buried in a grave. They also say he died to fulfill a prophecy. I believe it has something to do with ministering or reigning, because apparently the 2 are same to them, for 40 years.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 10:49:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/23/2012 5:23:43 PM, Df0512 wrote:
At 9/23/2012 4:02:26 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 9/23/2012 11:01:53 AM, Df0512 wrote:
Why do the people of this faith believe Ahnsahnghong is Jesus? What prophecies did he fulfill? And how is his wife also Jesus? And what makes her special according to the bible?
Df0512 Google Ahnsahnghong.. everything you want to know it there!!

From what I read it PROVES without any doubt..they are Children of Satan!! Truly.. NOT CHRISTIAN!

Dogknox

You obviously have a bias against Ahnsahnghong. Your ideals view Ahnsahnghong as the anti-christ because your PERCEPTION. Im sure Ahnsahnghong can argue his facts using scriptures a well.
Df0512 I reply: Ahnsahnghong is NOT part of the only Church Jesus formed.. he belongs to a man made church!!
LOGIC ALONE tells you, he is a False teacher!
Acts 20:29
I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock.

Dogknox
GODisreal
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 10:32:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Df05i12, if you have just found God, I recommend reading the bible and reaching out to people. As you might of noticed, Dogknox makes some controversial claims, and rapidly took an attacking stance, please note that not all of us are like this. I'll do some research to answer your question.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2012 3:43:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/23/2012 4:02:26 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 9/23/2012 11:01:53 AM, Df0512 wrote:
Why do the people of this faith believe Ahnsahnghong is Jesus? What prophecies did he fulfill? And how is his wife also Jesus? And what makes her special according to the bible?
Df0512 Google Ahnsahnghong.. everything you want to know it there!!

From what I read it PROVES without any doubt..they are Children of Satan!! Truly.. NOT CHRISTIAN!

Dogknox

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: a) I have two Story book versions that make absolutely NO mention of the Term Satan in their narrative (YLT & E. Diaglott) so it doesn't exist to them.

b) Other Story books that do mention the Term Satan show that the greatest Satan of them all is Story book god itself! -

"And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah". (2 Samuel 24: 1) KJV story book

Comparing this parallel account of the same incident we read: -

And Satan stood up against Israel, , , , (1 Chron. 21: 1) KJV story book

Later in story book 1 Chron. 21 we read: -

And God was displeased with this thing; therefore he smote Israel. {And...: Heb. And it was evil in the eyes of the LORD concerning this thing} 8 And David said unto God, I have sinned greatly, because I have done this thing: but now, I beseech thee, do away the iniquity of thy servant; for I have done very foolishly. (1 Chron. 21: 7 - 8) KJV story book

So the ADVERSARY = Satan (i.e. Satan is a Hebrew Word - Metaphor) that was against Israel / smote Israel - was definitely not a naughty spirit angel supernatural being (which don't literally exist in or out of the story book pages) but was story book god itself!

So Story book worshippers of Story book god are actually Satan worshippers, LOL!
Df0512
Posts: 966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2012 9:54:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/25/2012 3:43:51 AM, Composer wrote:
At 9/23/2012 4:02:26 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 9/23/2012 11:01:53 AM, Df0512 wrote:
Why do the people of this faith believe Ahnsahnghong is Jesus? What prophecies did he fulfill? And how is his wife also Jesus? And what makes her special according to the bible?
Df0512 Google Ahnsahnghong.. everything you want to know it there!!

From what I read it PROVES without any doubt..they are Children of Satan!! Truly.. NOT CHRISTIAN!

Dogknox

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: a) I have two Story book versions that make absolutely NO mention of the Term Satan in their narrative (YLT & E. Diaglott) so it doesn't exist to them.

b) Other Story books that do mention the Term Satan show that the greatest Satan of them all is Story book god itself! -

"And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah". (2 Samuel 24: 1) KJV story book

Comparing this parallel account of the same incident we read: -

And Satan stood up against Israel, , , , (1 Chron. 21: 1) KJV story book

Later in story book 1 Chron. 21 we read: -

And God was displeased with this thing; therefore he smote Israel. {And...: Heb. And it was evil in the eyes of the LORD concerning this thing} 8 And David said unto God, I have sinned greatly, because I have done this thing: but now, I beseech thee, do away the iniquity of thy servant; for I have done very foolishly. (1 Chron. 21: 7 - 8) KJV story book

So the ADVERSARY = Satan (i.e. Satan is a Hebrew Word - Metaphor) that was against Israel / smote Israel - was definitely not a naughty spirit angel supernatural being (which don't literally exist in or out of the story book pages) but was story book god itself!

So Story book worshipers of Story book god are actually Satan worshipers, LOL!

I wouldnt go so far as to say god is Satan. I understand your point tho. But good luck getting the followers to believe that.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2012 10:34:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Df0512
God is NOT a woman!!
They believe; God is a woman, if this is what they want to think then "Satan is also a woman"!

THINK: Logic says.. Jesus' "BRIDE" his Church is his BRIDE.. Thus Woman thus Jesus is male!

They believe Humans are Angels who have come to the earth after sinning in heaven !!!
They are WHACK-Whack-whack OOOOoooooooohhh!

They require all women to wear veils at church service!
They hold this "the three 'R' movements":
"Restore the Faith of the Early Church"
"Restore the Truth of the Early Church"
"Redeem the Whole World"

They clearly are ...Satan's children they are corrupting the scriptures. They twist the scriptures and send souls to Satan!!

Df0512 Protestant churches in South Korean, (their country) have declared the World Mission Society Church of God is "heresy"! Saying the Church Of God are NOT Christian!!

Df0512 The protestants reject them, yet they (Church Of God) believe in "Scriptures Alone!!??"
Df0512 The (Church Of God) believe they have interpreted the scriptures correctly!!!

Df0512 Can you answer me this.... How can the protestant say; "The Church Of God" have interpreted the scriptures WRONG, and at the same time still teach; "All man needs is the scriptures to find truth"!??
Martin Luther taught: "Even a small child can interpret the scriptures correctly"!
This Church Of God "heresy" does not say much for the protestant teaching of; "Scriptures ALONE", does it?!

Df0512 Run from them!! They Truly are children of Satan!
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2012 10:50:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
DogKnox: "Can you answer me this.... How can the protestant say; "The Church Of God" have interpreted the scriptures WRONG, and at the same time still teach; "All man needs is the scriptures to find truth"

Why that's easy to answer. The fact that a group of nutcases wrongly interpret the scripture has no bearing whatsoever on the all-sufficiency of the scriptures. It's about like Pope Honorius being ananthemized: "And with these we define that there shall be expelled from the holy Church of God and anathematized Honorius who was some time Pope of Old Rome, because of what we found written by him to Sergius, that in all respects he followed his view and confirmed his impious doctrines." So the Pope held "impious doctrines" and was "anathematized" and kicked out of the popish church forty years after he died. The 3rd Council of Constantinople did that. Why? Well, the popish church had a ding-a-ling over there in Rome sittin' in Peter's supposed chair. That's why. Typical. How many more fruitcakes have y'all called the "Vicar of Christ"? A couple dozen?

You see, that's why happens when a gang of politically-bent "cardinals" vote in fallible men then try to tell people that he's capable of uttering infallible decrees.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Df0512
Posts: 966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2012 2:08:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/25/2012 10:34:11 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Df0512
God is NOT a woman!!
They believe; God is a woman, if this is what they want to think then "Satan is also a woman"!

THINK: Logic says.. Jesus' "BRIDE" his Church is his BRIDE.. Thus Woman thus Jesus is male!

They believe Humans are Angels who have come to the earth after sinning in heaven !!!
They are WHACK-Whack-whack OOOOoooooooohhh!

They require all women to wear veils at church service!
They hold this "the three 'R' movements":
"Restore the Faith of the Early Church"
"Restore the Truth of the Early Church"
"Redeem the Whole World"

They clearly are ...Satan's children they are corrupting the scriptures. They twist the scriptures and send souls to Satan!!

Df0512 Protestant churches in South Korean, (their country) have declared the World Mission Society Church of God is "heresy"! Saying the Church Of God are NOT Christian!!

Df0512 The protestants reject them, yet they (Church Of God) believe in "Scriptures Alone!!??"
Df0512 The (Church Of God) believe they have interpreted the scriptures correctly!!!

Df0512 Can you answer me this.... How can the protestant say; "The Church Of God" have interpreted the scriptures WRONG, and at the same time still teach; "All man needs is the scriptures to find truth"!??
Martin Luther taught: "Even a small child can interpret the scriptures correctly"!
This Church Of God "heresy" does not say much for the protestant teaching of; "Scriptures ALONE", does it?!

Df0512 Run from them!! They Truly are children of Satan!

Dogknox. Listen to me my friend. I am not part of that faith. I do not believe in it. U are arguing a point totally separate than what I am trying to communicate to you. I do not agree with what you are saying, but that isn't because I am of another faith. I do not believe it because all religion, even yours, are all the same in my eyes. You so passionately condemn their beliefs but your religion doesn't make anymore sense. The only difference is how you interpret the bible. No religion offers proof of belief they preach.

You call them the children of Satan simply because you do not believe their version of the bible. I don't understand how you can make sense of that my friend. They aren't any more "right" or "wrong" then you are. And before you go calling me an atheist, you should know that I do believe in a God. Only out of pure logic. I just dnt subscribe to the invention of religion. It is man made.