Jump to topic:

Islam Exposed !!!

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 3:37:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How many of you understand that organized religion is a worldly institution designed to enslave the mind of the weak. Now before you claim your domain,
then perhaps you better think first before you commit yourself to thine own
demise. See this link below for more information about the deception of
what we all know as Islam. Comments.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 3:39:37 PM
At 9/27/2012 3:37:49 PM, inferno wrote:
How many of you understand that organized religion is a worldly institution designed to enslave the mind of the weak. Now before you claim your domain,

Pay very close attention to time 1:27.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 3:42:16 PM
At 9/27/2012 3:40:56 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
hate.org

hate.org offered me help with self-publishing the book I never wrote... don't be so quick to judge

http://www.hate.org...
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 3:45:36 PM
It sounded like the inane ranting of a drunken idiot, but hey, that hat is very convincing.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 3:49:23 PM
hate.org

It is easy to say that what I am doing is hate, especially if your only resort is ignorance. My friend, you are being mislead by forces of darkness that are much more powerful than you can every imagine. These Biblical prophecies are now coming to pass now more than any other time in history. You need to really listen and see with your own eyes what is being said here.
If you see the proof that is before thee, then how can you continue to thrive on in ignorance. That is my ideology and I will stick to it.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 3:50:04 PM
At 9/27/2012 3:42:16 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
hate.org

hate.org offered me help with self-publishing the book I never wrote... don't be so quick to judge

http://www.hate.org...

Pope kissing the Koran. No, I think you are the one who is misjudging here.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 3:58:00 PM
Be honest Inferno, right now...you are wearing a hat made out of tin foil, right?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:01:46 PM
At 9/27/2012 3:58:00 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
Be honest Inferno, right now...you are wearing a hat made out of tin foil, right?

No, that is not me. Do not let the picture distort your mind from the truth.
Are you another naive soul who will deny truth.
Then if you are a victim of your own ignorance, who will you then blame.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:04:49 PM

Of course he is. It's blinding me. x_x
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:09:27 PM
At 9/27/2012 4:01:46 PM, inferno wrote:

Couldn't figure it out huh?

Here you go.

http://zapatopi.net...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:10:27 PM
At 9/27/2012 4:04:49 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Of course he is. It's blinding me. x_x

No my eager friend. It is you who has denied truth and as a result.........
Soon you will reap what you have sown. You will regret the day that you
ever heard the name Islam. Mark my words.

Inferno has sopken.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:12:11 PM
At 9/27/2012 4:09:27 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 9/27/2012 4:01:46 PM, inferno wrote:

Couldn't figure it out huh?

Here you go.

http://zapatopi.net...

Now you can make your own tin foiled hat, and wear it proud.
I wont be the one laughing in the end however.
I will be praying and hoping that when and if you are crying on the streets out to a Higher Power............You will remember the name Inferno.
Blind-Faith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:47:31 PM
Hello Inferno.
The Masons invented the Abrahamic faith to keep their slaves in check.
Amun Ra.....Amen to that.
There has been a long list of 'lambs of god' through the last ten thousand years.
Born of a virgin on the winter solstice.
Oh you sheeple you !
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 5:19:57 PM

Response: The whole video is trying to prove things based on the authority of the Bible as God's word. So the solution is simple. Let's see if the Bible is God's word. In it we read:

Isaiah 7:20 God shaves with a high razor.

2 Samuels 22:11- God rides on a cherub.( Animal with wings or a naked female with wings).

Then it gets even more disgusting.

Ezekiel.16:8 God makes love to a young girl. Verses 16-34, she becomes a whore and 35-42, God punishes her out of jealousy.

Thus it is clear that the Bible is not the word or inspired word of God, based on the very falsehood and trife found in it. Thus the whole argument in the video fails.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 10:04:48 AM
At 9/27/2012 5:19:57 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: The whole video is trying to prove things based on the authority of the Bible as God's word. So the solution is simple. Let's see if the Bible is God's word. In it we read:

2 Samuels 22:11- God rides on a cherub.( Animal with wings or a naked female with wings).

Ezekiel.16:8 God makes love to a young girl. Verses 16-34, she becomes a whore and 35-42, God punishes her out of jealousy.

Thus it is clear that the Bible is not the word or inspired word of God, based on the very falsehood and trife found in it. Thus the whole argument in the video fails.

Even the most secular of theologians would believe that the crap you just wrote is juvenile and immature. But that is the mindset of those who have not been exposed to the truth and are only a faithful follower of propaganda. It is called
enslavement, and you are still a slave.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 10:05:54 AM
At 9/27/2012 4:47:31 PM, Blind-Faith wrote:
Hello Inferno.
The Masons invented the Abrahamic faith to keep their slaves in check.
Amun Ra.....Amen to that.
There has been a long list of 'lambs of god' through the last ten thousand years.
Born of a virgin on the winter solstice.
Oh you sheeple you !

There has been a mixed bag. But through time Christianty and other religions have evolved and denounced he ideology of freemasonary. Checkmate.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 11:40:08 AM
As a 33rd degree Mason I can tell you on good authority that you aren't even close to the truth Inferno...and if you ever get close we will just use our mind control rays to reprogram you. Just give it up already.

I speak as one who knows, you cannot stop the new world order.
Blind-Faith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 2:24:01 PM
Inferno wrote.

There has been a mixed bag. But through time Christianty and other religions have evolved and denounced he ideology of freemasonary. Checkmate.

We are te puppet masters Inferno, and you do are bidding whether you know it or not.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 3:40:02 PM
At 9/28/2012 10:04:48 AM, inferno wrote:

Even the most secular of theologians would believe that the crap you just wrote is juvenile and immature. But that is the mindset of those who have not been exposed to the truth and are only a faithful follower of propaganda. It is called

Response: To the contrary, any reasonable person can see nothing logical in this weak rebuttal of yours, except the cries of a person being utterly debunked by their own Bible. You tried desperately to prove islam false based on your own Bible, yet when faced with verses from the Bible that proves that it's false, such as the following:

You run, duck and hide. Debunked as usual.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 10:14:35 AM
At 9/29/2012 3:40:02 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/28/2012 10:04:48 AM, inferno wrote:

Response: To the contrary, any reasonable person can see nothing logical in this weak rebuttal of yours, except the cries of a person being utterly debunked by their own Bible. You tried desperately to prove islam false based on your own Bible, yet when faced with verses from the Bible that proves that it's false, such as the following:

You run, duck and hide. Debunked as usual.

Like I said , Islam is on its way out. Believe it or not.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 10:15:25 AM
At 9/28/2012 11:40:08 AM, Sidewalker wrote:
As a 33rd degree Mason I can tell you on good authority that you aren't even close to the truth Inferno...and if you ever get close we will just use our mind control rays to reprogram you. Just give it up already.

I speak as one who knows, you cannot stop the new world order.

My grandfathers were both African American freemasons.