Total Posts:135|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Infinity shows God's existence

Ruckmanite
Posts: 289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 5:43:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Let your words be the genuine picture of your heart- John Wesley
Money is a horrid thing to follow, but a charming thing to meet-Henry James
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 5:48:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If you want to actually debate whether this argument (known as Aquinas' First Way) is correct, feel free to send me a challenge.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Ruckmanite
Posts: 289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 5:50:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 5:48:11 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
If you want to actually debate whether this argument (known as Aquinas' First Way) is correct, feel free to send me a challenge.

I might. I going to wait for more responses first, though.
Let your words be the genuine picture of your heart- John Wesley
Money is a horrid thing to follow, but a charming thing to meet-Henry James
Ruckmanite
Posts: 289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 5:54:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
For those who don't know what Aquinas's first way is, observe:

Our senses prove that some things are in motion.

Things move when potential motion becomes actual motion.

Only an actual motion can convert a potential motion into an actual motion.

Nothing can be at once in both actuality and potentiality in the same respect (i.e., if both actual and potential, it is actual in one respect and potential in another).

Therefore nothing can move itself.

Therefore each thing in motion is moved by something else.

The sequence of motion cannot extend ad infinitum.

Therefore it is necessary to arrive at a first mover, put in motion by no other; and this everyone understands to be God.
Let your words be the genuine picture of your heart- John Wesley
Money is a horrid thing to follow, but a charming thing to meet-Henry James
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 6:02:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 5:54:11 PM, Ruckmanite wrote:
For those who don't know what Aquinas's first way is, observe:

Our senses prove that some things are in motion.

Things move when potential motion becomes actual motion.

Only an actual motion can convert a potential motion into an actual motion.

Nothing can be at once in both actuality and potentiality in the same respect (i.e., if both actual and potential, it is actual in one respect and potential in another).

Therefore nothing can move itself.

Therefore each thing in motion is moved by something else.

The sequence of motion cannot extend ad infinitum.

Therefore it is necessary to arrive at a first mover, put in motion by no other; and this everyone understands to be God.

Educate thyself -- http://rejectionofpascalswager.net...
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
Ruckmanite
Posts: 289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 6:07:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 6:02:00 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 9/28/2012 5:54:11 PM, Ruckmanite wrote:
For those who don't know what Aquinas's first way is, observe:

Our senses prove that some things are in motion.

Things move when potential motion becomes actual motion.

Only an actual motion can convert a potential motion into an actual motion.

Nothing can be at once in both actuality and potentiality in the same respect (i.e., if both actual and potential, it is actual in one respect and potential in another).

Therefore nothing can move itself.

Therefore each thing in motion is moved by something else.

The sequence of motion cannot extend ad infinitum.

Therefore it is necessary to arrive at a first mover, put in motion by no other; and this everyone understands to be God.

Educate thyself -- http://rejectionofpascalswager.net...

I believe your argument is that the body is moving inside even when its at rest. Yet again, its actual motion in one respect yet potential motion in another respect. I believe God can do that.
Let your words be the genuine picture of your heart- John Wesley
Money is a horrid thing to follow, but a charming thing to meet-Henry James
joneszj
Posts: 1,202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 10:41:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 5:54:11 PM, Ruckmanite wrote:
For those who don't know what Aquinas's first way is, observe:

Our senses prove that some things are in motion.

Things move when potential motion becomes actual motion.

Only an actual motion can convert a potential motion into an actual motion.

Nothing can be at once in both actuality and potentiality in the same respect (i.e., if both actual and potential, it is actual in one respect and potential in another).

Therefore nothing can move itself.

Therefore each thing in motion is moved by something else.

The sequence of motion cannot extend ad infinitum.

Therefore it is necessary to arrive at a first mover, put in motion by no other; and this everyone understands to be God.

Ah! The Unmoved Mover
joneszj
Posts: 1,202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 10:50:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 6:02:00 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 9/28/2012 5:54:11 PM, Ruckmanite wrote:
For those who don't know what Aquinas's first way is, observe:

Our senses prove that some things are in motion.

Things move when potential motion becomes actual motion.

Only an actual motion can convert a potential motion into an actual motion.

Nothing can be at once in both actuality and potentiality in the same respect (i.e., if both actual and potential, it is actual in one respect and potential in another).

Therefore nothing can move itself.

Therefore each thing in motion is moved by something else.

The sequence of motion cannot extend ad infinitum.

Therefore it is necessary to arrive at a first mover, put in motion by no other; and this everyone understands to be God.

Educate thyself -- http://rejectionofpascalswager.net...

"All velocities can only be given relative to something else, none of which is an absolute reference. This, of course, makes the idea of a Prime Mover absolute nonsense!"

Absurd. Simply because motion is relative and no absolute reference can be made has no logical contingency with the rational observation that things are indeed moving and thus are cuased to.

"If God made the world, who made God?" Well either you have an infite regression of cause and an uncaused cause. Only one of those is possibly rational, and its not infinite regression.
Archistrategos
Posts: 602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 12:15:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Chew on this....

Based on a perfectly equilibrous unfoldment of self referential ISNESS.

Hopefully we can all logically assume that something is? Look around, punch yourself in the face....get back to me ;)

Remember this is a Top/down holo-fractal model. Isness from ISNESS, not a bottom/up isness from nothing model.

This ISNESS which everything we have now is a distillation of is the Field of Omnipresent Light (OPL) which has 10 vectors of flow and is like a block of swiss cheese and universe is a bubble in it. The mathematical expression of that OP light is the flower of life nested bubble field (FOLF). It is a vector equilibrium (VE) of the relationships Infinity it has with itself. All around itself. In the center of itself and throughout itself.

In his FOLF, there is no subject/object relationship, no relativity as it is One because of the previous relationships. Because of it's VE mathematical shape it has 8 "petals" in a star-tetrahedral arrangement. These are 8 internal vectors + the individual sphere + it's central point formed by the joined circumference of the nesting spheres as the 9th and 10th vectors of ISNESS travel.

So how do we get to here from infinity?
How do we get a bubble in the Swiss cheese?

OPL has to hide itself for relativity to exist, for a subject/ object relationship to exist. It "hides" itself in three directions, outwards to a spherical ceiling, inwards to a concentrated point and to the bottom of scales "freezing" the speed of light in place. This is the inverse of infinities relationships with itself. The formed frozen substrate, the Planck field has 8 vectors only now it is the star tetrahedral lattice and is what you will find when you google image the "vector equilibrium". This is the formation of E=mc^2. E is the quantum vibration. m is the central point of Isness, it is a real "3d" object . And c^2 is the bubble ceiling of the FOLF block of swiss cheese.

This is the first step of a precipitous fractal implosion of OPL.

The 5 toroids and the equatorial divide (ED) unfolded next are the flows of time.

The inner inner nested toroid under the divide is the home of the material "universe" as astronomy uses the term. It is 1/4 of the universe.

The billions of billions of galaxies exist in that toroid and this is the cause of the curvature of space/time.

The anti-matter side also has the same space time curvature but with an inverse charge relation and higher charge potential. (due to it being on the top side of the ED. The only way either one can exist is because both exist, held from mutual annihilation by the equatorial "skirt" divide which is a perfectly flat mirror able to be spun of the perfectly straight axis of the primary torus.

And this is your brain on God...any questions? =)
joneszj
Posts: 1,202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 12:57:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/29/2012 12:15:23 PM, Archistrategos wrote:
Chew on this....

Based on a perfectly equilibrous unfoldment of self referential ISNESS.

Hopefully we can all logically assume that something is? Look around, punch yourself in the face....get back to me ;)

Remember this is a Top/down holo-fractal model. Isness from ISNESS, not a bottom/up isness from nothing model.

This ISNESS which everything we have now is a distillation of is the Field of Omnipresent Light (OPL) which has 10 vectors of flow and is like a block of swiss cheese and universe is a bubble in it. The mathematical expression of that OP light is the flower of life nested bubble field (FOLF). It is a vector equilibrium (VE) of the relationships Infinity it has with itself. All around itself. In the center of itself and throughout itself.

In his FOLF, there is no subject/object relationship, no relativity as it is One because of the previous relationships. Because of it's VE mathematical shape it has 8 "petals" in a star-tetrahedral arrangement. These are 8 internal vectors + the individual sphere + it's central point formed by the joined circumference of the nesting spheres as the 9th and 10th vectors of ISNESS travel.

So how do we get to here from infinity?
How do we get a bubble in the Swiss cheese?

OPL has to hide itself for relativity to exist, for a subject/ object relationship to exist. It "hides" itself in three directions, outwards to a spherical ceiling, inwards to a concentrated point and to the bottom of scales "freezing" the speed of light in place. This is the inverse of infinities relationships with itself. The formed frozen substrate, the Planck field has 8 vectors only now it is the star tetrahedral lattice and is what you will find when you google image the "vector equilibrium". This is the formation of E=mc^2. E is the quantum vibration. m is the central point of Isness, it is a real "3d" object . And c^2 is the bubble ceiling of the FOLF block of swiss cheese.

This is the first step of a precipitous fractal implosion of OPL.

The 5 toroids and the equatorial divide (ED) unfolded next are the flows of time.

The inner inner nested toroid under the divide is the home of the material "universe" as astronomy uses the term. It is 1/4 of the universe.

The billions of billions of galaxies exist in that toroid and this is the cause of the curvature of space/time.

The anti-matter side also has the same space time curvature but with an inverse charge relation and higher charge potential. (due to it being on the top side of the ED. The only way either one can exist is because both exist, held from mutual annihilation by the equatorial "skirt" divide which is a perfectly flat mirror able to be spun of the perfectly straight axis of the primary torus.


And this is your brain on God...any questions? =)

tl;dt ;)
joneszj
Posts: 1,202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 1:21:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/29/2012 1:13:36 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
I thought theists don't believe in an actual infinity? Now infinity proves God's existence? Wow...

Where did you get the idea that theists (particularly Christians) don't believe in infinite? Just curious as we usually say God is infinitly 'x', and use terms like 'eternity past' and the such....
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 1:23:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/29/2012 1:21:26 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:13:36 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
I thought theists don't believe in an actual infinity? Now infinity proves God's existence? Wow...

Where did you get the idea that theists (particularly Christians) don't believe in infinite? Just curious as we usually say God is infinitly 'x', and use terms like 'eternity past' and the such....

I got it from pretty much every Christian philosopher I have encountered. They actually argue against infinity, to show that the universe must have had a beginning. Either infinity exists, or it doesn't theists...Make up your mind.
joneszj
Posts: 1,202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 1:28:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/29/2012 1:23:51 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:21:26 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:13:36 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
I thought theists don't believe in an actual infinity? Now infinity proves God's existence? Wow...

Where did you get the idea that theists (particularly Christians) don't believe in infinite? Just curious as we usually say God is infinitly 'x', and use terms like 'eternity past' and the such....

I got it from pretty much every Christian philosopher I have encountered. They actually argue against infinity, to show that the universe must have had a beginning. Either infinity exists, or it doesn't theists...Make up your mind.

Wow dude.......................... I think the responce to this is so obvious that to give it would be pointless.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 1:29:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/29/2012 1:28:01 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:23:51 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:21:26 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:13:36 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
I thought theists don't believe in an actual infinity? Now infinity proves God's existence? Wow...

Where did you get the idea that theists (particularly Christians) don't believe in infinite? Just curious as we usually say God is infinitly 'x', and use terms like 'eternity past' and the such....

I got it from pretty much every Christian philosopher I have encountered. They actually argue against infinity, to show that the universe must have had a beginning. Either infinity exists, or it doesn't theists...Make up your mind.

Wow dude.......................... I think the responce to this is so obvious that to give it would be pointless.

So you have no response, and concede my point. Thank you.
joneszj
Posts: 1,202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 1:30:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/29/2012 1:29:14 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:28:01 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:23:51 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:21:26 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:13:36 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
I thought theists don't believe in an actual infinity? Now infinity proves God's existence? Wow...

Where did you get the idea that theists (particularly Christians) don't believe in infinite? Just curious as we usually say God is infinitly 'x', and use terms like 'eternity past' and the such....

I got it from pretty much every Christian philosopher I have encountered. They actually argue against infinity, to show that the universe must have had a beginning. Either infinity exists, or it doesn't theists...Make up your mind.

Wow dude.......................... I think the responce to this is so obvious that to give it would be pointless.

So you have no response, and concede my point. Thank you.

Delusion
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 1:35:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/29/2012 1:30:42 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:29:14 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:28:01 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:23:51 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:21:26 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:13:36 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
I thought theists don't believe in an actual infinity? Now infinity proves God's existence? Wow...

Where did you get the idea that theists (particularly Christians) don't believe in infinite? Just curious as we usually say God is infinitly 'x', and use terms like 'eternity past' and the such....

I got it from pretty much every Christian philosopher I have encountered. They actually argue against infinity, to show that the universe must have had a beginning. Either infinity exists, or it doesn't theists...Make up your mind.

Wow dude.......................... I think the responce to this is so obvious that to give it would be pointless.

So you have no response, and concede my point. Thank you.

Delusion

Thank you for describing your condition. Maybe you'll snap out of it one day....
joneszj
Posts: 1,202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 1:40:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/29/2012 1:35:48 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:30:42 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:29:14 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:28:01 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:23:51 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:21:26 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:13:36 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
I thought theists don't believe in an actual infinity? Now infinity proves God's existence? Wow...

Where did you get the idea that theists (particularly Christians) don't believe in infinite? Just curious as we usually say God is infinitly 'x', and use terms like 'eternity past' and the such....

I got it from pretty much every Christian philosopher I have encountered. They actually argue against infinity, to show that the universe must have had a beginning. Either infinity exists, or it doesn't theists...Make up your mind.

Wow dude.......................... I think the responce to this is so obvious that to give it would be pointless.

So you have no response, and concede my point. Thank you.

Delusion

Thank you for describing your condition. Maybe you'll snap out of it one day....

Actuality must precede potentiality, just as being must precede becoming. Therefor being precedes becoming by logical necessity. The unmoved mover. An eternal pure being is necessarily logicaly and ontologicaly. Any other system cannot account for itself and is thus irrational.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 1:47:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/29/2012 1:40:29 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:35:48 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:30:42 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:29:14 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:28:01 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:23:51 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:21:26 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:13:36 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
I thought theists don't believe in an actual infinity? Now infinity proves God's existence? Wow...

Where did you get the idea that theists (particularly Christians) don't believe in infinite? Just curious as we usually say God is infinitly 'x', and use terms like 'eternity past' and the such....

I got it from pretty much every Christian philosopher I have encountered. They actually argue against infinity, to show that the universe must have had a beginning. Either infinity exists, or it doesn't theists...Make up your mind.

Wow dude.......................... I think the responce to this is so obvious that to give it would be pointless.

So you have no response, and concede my point. Thank you.

Delusion

Thank you for describing your condition. Maybe you'll snap out of it one day....

Actuality must precede potentiality, just as being must precede becoming.

You mean, potentiality must precede actuality. The potential for something to exist, must exist before it actually does. Also, becoming precedes being. It seems you are backwards.

Therefor being precedes becoming by logical necessity.

Huh? Where are you getting this nonsense form?

The unmoved mover. An eternal pure being is necessarily logicaly and ontologicaly.

No it's not. Just claiming it is isn't going to magically make it true. What do you have to support this claim?

Any other system cannot account for itself and is thus irrational.

Why, because you say so? What a joke lol
Archistrategos
Posts: 602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 1:53:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh for the love of God you guys!!!

Infinity is the omnipresent light field that God exists upon. OPL is a 10 vector substrate the flower of life field (FOLF). God is an 11 vector being that exists on that substrate. Light is His Planck field

The FOLF is like a block of swiss cheese and a universe is a bubble in that cheese.

Our planck field is the reciprocal of FOLF. The star-tetrahedral matrice of "frozen light" aka the "waters" in the bible.
Ruckmanite
Posts: 289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 1:54:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/29/2012 1:53:17 PM, Archistrategos wrote:
Oh for the love of God you guys!!!

Infinity is the omnipresent light field that God exists upon. OPL is a 10 vector substrate the flower of life field (FOLF). God is an 11 vector being that exists on that substrate. Light is His Planck field

The FOLF is like a block of swiss cheese and a universe is a bubble in that cheese.

Our planck field is the reciprocal of FOLF. The star-tetrahedral matrice of "frozen light" aka the "waters" in the bible.

Exactly. God exists upon infinity. Thus, theres an eternal past and eternal future.
Let your words be the genuine picture of your heart- John Wesley
Money is a horrid thing to follow, but a charming thing to meet-Henry James
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 1:56:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/29/2012 1:53:17 PM, Archistrategos wrote:
Oh for the love of God you guys!!!

Infinity is the omnipresent light field that God exists upon. OPL is a 10 vector substrate the flower of life field (FOLF). God is an 11 vector being that exists on that substrate. Light is His Planck field

The FOLF is like a block of swiss cheese and a universe is a bubble in that cheese.

Our planck field is the reciprocal of FOLF. The star-tetrahedral matrice of "frozen light" aka the "waters" in the bible.

Hahaha You are insane.
joneszj
Posts: 1,202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 1:56:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/29/2012 1:47:43 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:40:29 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:35:48 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:30:42 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:29:14 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:28:01 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:23:51 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:21:26 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:13:36 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
I thought theists don't believe in an actual infinity? Now infinity proves God's existence? Wow...

Where did you get the idea that theists (particularly Christians) don't believe in infinite? Just curious as we usually say God is infinitly 'x', and use terms like 'eternity past' and the such....

I got it from pretty much every Christian philosopher I have encountered. They actually argue against infinity, to show that the universe must have had a beginning. Either infinity exists, or it doesn't theists...Make up your mind.

Wow dude.......................... I think the responce to this is so obvious that to give it would be pointless.

So you have no response, and concede my point. Thank you.

Delusion

Thank you for describing your condition. Maybe you'll snap out of it one day....

Actuality must precede potentiality, just as being must precede becoming.

You mean, potentiality must precede actuality. The potential for something to exist, must exist before it actually does. Also, becoming precedes being. It seems you are backwards.

Obviously your misunderstanding me. Potentiality is not in reference to being, but to change. It speaks directly to the question why is there something instead of nothing. Its Aristotlian philosophy. Your reasoning is similar to Heraclitus. Unfortunatly potentiality is of 'no being'. It is nothing. Therefor, being precedes potentiality.

Therefor being precedes becoming by logical necessity.

Huh? Where are you getting this nonsense form?

Philosophy, history, logic.

The unmoved mover. An eternal pure being is necessarily logicaly and ontologicaly.

No it's not. Just claiming it is isn't going to magically make it true. What do you have to support this claim?

I never said anything about magic. Its ens necessarium.

Any other system cannot account for itself and is thus irrational.

Why, because you say so? What a joke lol

Try to develope a system that can account for itself without having first a pure eternal being (I didn't say God, just being). It is rationally impossible. Your not giving your alias much credit.
Archistrategos
Posts: 602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 1:56:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/29/2012 1:56:10 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:53:17 PM, Archistrategos wrote:
Oh for the love of God you guys!!!

Infinity is the omnipresent light field that God exists upon. OPL is a 10 vector substrate the flower of life field (FOLF). God is an 11 vector being that exists on that substrate. Light is His Planck field

The FOLF is like a block of swiss cheese and a universe is a bubble in that cheese.

Our planck field is the reciprocal of FOLF. The star-tetrahedral matrice of "frozen light" aka the "waters" in the bible.

Hahaha You are insane.

Insane like an arrow in flight ;)
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 1:57:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/29/2012 1:54:55 PM, Ruckmanite wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:53:17 PM, Archistrategos wrote:
Oh for the love of God you guys!!!

Infinity is the omnipresent light field that God exists upon. OPL is a 10 vector substrate the flower of life field (FOLF). God is an 11 vector being that exists on that substrate. Light is His Planck field

The FOLF is like a block of swiss cheese and a universe is a bubble in that cheese.

Our planck field is the reciprocal of FOLF. The star-tetrahedral matrice of "frozen light" aka the "waters" in the bible.

Exactly. God exists upon infinity. Thus, theres an eternal past and eternal future.

Oh, so there is an eternal past and eternal future? I thought theists believed this was philosophically impossible? Come on, you guys don't even know what you're saying anymore.
joneszj
Posts: 1,202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 1:58:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/29/2012 1:57:13 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:54:55 PM, Ruckmanite wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:53:17 PM, Archistrategos wrote:
Oh for the love of God you guys!!!

Infinity is the omnipresent light field that God exists upon. OPL is a 10 vector substrate the flower of life field (FOLF). God is an 11 vector being that exists on that substrate. Light is His Planck field

The FOLF is like a block of swiss cheese and a universe is a bubble in that cheese.

Our planck field is the reciprocal of FOLF. The star-tetrahedral matrice of "frozen light" aka the "waters" in the bible.

Exactly. God exists upon infinity. Thus, theres an eternal past and eternal future.

Oh, so there is an eternal past and eternal future? I thought theists believed this was philosophically impossible? Come on, you guys don't even know what you're saying anymore.

Wow............................................ I am saddened by your intentianal ignorance.
Ruckmanite
Posts: 289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 2:00:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/29/2012 1:57:13 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:54:55 PM, Ruckmanite wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:53:17 PM, Archistrategos wrote:
Oh for the love of God you guys!!!

Infinity is the omnipresent light field that God exists upon. OPL is a 10 vector substrate the flower of life field (FOLF). God is an 11 vector being that exists on that substrate. Light is His Planck field

The FOLF is like a block of swiss cheese and a universe is a bubble in that cheese.

Our planck field is the reciprocal of FOLF. The star-tetrahedral matrice of "frozen light" aka the "waters" in the bible.

Exactly. God exists upon infinity. Thus, theres an eternal past and eternal future.

Oh, so there is an eternal past and eternal future? I thought theists believed this was philosophically impossible? Come on, you guys don't even know what you're saying anymore.

Listen, Rational thinker, God is not going to just destroy eternity. It must continually go on. The unbelievers will burn throughout eternity while the Christians live on in the New Jerusalem. There is an eternal future.
Let your words be the genuine picture of your heart- John Wesley
Money is a horrid thing to follow, but a charming thing to meet-Henry James
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 2:03:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/29/2012 1:56:22 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:47:43 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:40:29 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:35:48 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:30:42 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:29:14 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:28:01 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:23:51 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:21:26 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:13:36 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
I thought theists don't believe in an actual infinity? Now infinity proves God's existence? Wow...

Where did you get the idea that theists (particularly Christians) don't believe in infinite? Just curious as we usually say God is infinitly 'x', and use terms like 'eternity past' and the such....

I got it from pretty much every Christian philosopher I have encountered. They actually argue against infinity, to show that the universe must have had a beginning. Either infinity exists, or it doesn't theists...Make up your mind.

Wow dude.......................... I think the responce to this is so obvious that to give it would be pointless.

So you have no response, and concede my point. Thank you.

Delusion

Thank you for describing your condition. Maybe you'll snap out of it one day....

Actuality must precede potentiality, just as being must precede becoming.

You mean, potentiality must precede actuality. The potential for something to exist, must exist before it actually does. Also, becoming precedes being. It seems you are backwards.

Obviously your misunderstanding me. Potentiality is not in reference to being, but to change. It speaks directly to the question why is there something instead of nothing. Its Aristotlian philosophy. Your reasoning is similar to Heraclitus. Unfortunatly potentiality is of 'no being'. It is nothing. Therefor, being precedes potentiality.

No, there has to be the potential for something to exist, before it actually exists. Thus, potentiality precedes actuality. The potential for my TV had to exist before my TV actually did.


Therefor being precedes becoming by logical necessity.

Huh? Where are you getting this nonsense form?

Philosophy, history, logic.

Logic? Then why is what you are saying so illogical then?


The unmoved mover. An eternal pure being is necessarily logicaly and ontologicaly.

No it's not. Just claiming it is isn't going to magically make it true. What do you have to support this claim?

I never said anything about magic. Its ens necessarium.

It's not necessary, you are just claiming it is. That's not a good argument.


Any other system cannot account for itself and is thus irrational.

Why, because you say so? What a joke lol

Try to develope a system that can account for itself without having first a pure eternal being (I didn't say God, just being). It is rationally impossible.

You are switching the burden of proof here. You have to show why this being is logically necessary, you have not done so.

Your not giving your alias much credit.

If I agreed with the nonsense you are spewing, you would be correct.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 2:03:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/29/2012 1:58:25 PM, joneszj wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:57:13 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:54:55 PM, Ruckmanite wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:53:17 PM, Archistrategos wrote:
Oh for the love of God you guys!!!

Infinity is the omnipresent light field that God exists upon. OPL is a 10 vector substrate the flower of life field (FOLF). God is an 11 vector being that exists on that substrate. Light is His Planck field

The FOLF is like a block of swiss cheese and a universe is a bubble in that cheese.

Our planck field is the reciprocal of FOLF. The star-tetrahedral matrice of "frozen light" aka the "waters" in the bible.

Exactly. God exists upon infinity. Thus, theres an eternal past and eternal future.

Oh, so there is an eternal past and eternal future? I thought theists believed this was philosophically impossible? Come on, you guys don't even know what you're saying anymore.

Wow............................................ I am saddened by your intentianal ignorance.

Wow.......I am saddened by your moronic and nonsensical arguments. Do you actually believe you are making a coherent case here? How delusional.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2012 2:05:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/29/2012 2:00:46 PM, Ruckmanite wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:57:13 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:54:55 PM, Ruckmanite wrote:
At 9/29/2012 1:53:17 PM, Archistrategos wrote:
Oh for the love of God you guys!!!

Infinity is the omnipresent light field that God exists upon. OPL is a 10 vector substrate the flower of life field (FOLF). God is an 11 vector being that exists on that substrate. Light is His Planck field

The FOLF is like a block of swiss cheese and a universe is a bubble in that cheese.

Our planck field is the reciprocal of FOLF. The star-tetrahedral matrice of "frozen light" aka the "waters" in the bible.

Exactly. God exists upon infinity. Thus, theres an eternal past and eternal future.

Oh, so there is an eternal past and eternal future? I thought theists believed this was philosophically impossible? Come on, you guys don't even know what you're saying anymore.

Listen, Rational thinker, God is not going to just destroy eternity. It must continually go on. The unbelievers will burn throughout eternity while the Christians live on in the New Jerusalem. There is an eternal future.

What do you have to support this claim? Oh ya, nothing. You are just talking out the ying yang lol