Total Posts:285|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Sabbath

GODisreal
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 6:38:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Alright! I know this one is controversial, and the majority worship on Sunday, but I want to know why? This topic will not be to criticize my religion as a 7th-day Adventist, but for me to try convince about the real Sabbath, and to see what you have to say about worshiping on Sunday. ( for the Catholics, I will not refute anything that comes from you extra books of the Bible.)
GODisreal
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 7:20:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Common! NO one? lol
Is it because you can't find it in your Bible or something? I'm getting bored and this subject applies to almost all of you! Alright, how about I start it off with something.
Christ observed the Sabbath day (Luke 4:16)
Ruckmanite
Posts: 289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 7:24:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 7:20:25 PM, GODisreal wrote:
Common! NO one? lol
Is it because you can't find it in your Bible or something? I'm getting bored and this subject applies to almost all of you! Alright, how about I start it off with something.
Christ observed the Sabbath day (Luke 4:16)

Consider this:
I Corinthians 16:2, Matthew 28:1
Let your words be the genuine picture of your heart- John Wesley
Money is a horrid thing to follow, but a charming thing to meet-Henry James
GODisreal
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 7:42:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Alright, I'll comment on the Corinthians one later because that one is complicated, bu the Matthew one is easy easy. It reads: "28 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre." Well in the end of the Sabbath (Saturday) it began to dawn toward the toward the first day of the week (Monday.) I Don't see his verse changing the Sabbath day from Saturday to Sunday.
GODisreal
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 8:49:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wow, what a brain fart! lol, sunday comes after saturday. my bad so the first day was Saturday, an then the next one was sunday.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 8:51:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
A better question is does religious dumbfvckery have a positive correlation with not understanding basic science, as per your profile picture?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 8:54:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 8:51:08 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
A better question is does religious dumbfvckery have a positive correlation with not understanding basic science, as per your profile picture?


dumbfvckery, nice.

How you can even notice anything going on in real world with your head so far up your own ^ss?
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
GODisreal
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 8:56:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Good question! I think evolution is a very good demonstration of not knowing basic science, and I think he belief of God not existing does correlate with such stupid religion like evolution. But you can go ahead and make a new forum f you like, and you are already on the right track since you came to the religion section knowing that evolution is nothing less than religion.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 8:56:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 8:54:47 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 10/1/2012 8:51:08 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
A better question is does religious dumbfvckery have a positive correlation with not understanding basic science, as per your profile picture?


dumbfvckery, nice.

How you can even notice anything going on in real world with your head so far up your own ^ss?

Leave the poor straw man alone, he didn't do anything to you.

Nevertheless, I've had many a pointless flame wars with you and I'd like to have one with a different person.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 8:57:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 8:56:51 PM, GODisreal wrote:
Good question! I think evolution is a very good demonstration of not knowing basic science, and I think he belief of God not existing does correlate with such stupid religion like evolution. But you can go ahead and make a new forum f you like, and you are already on the right track since you came to the religion section knowing that evolution is nothing less than religion.

LOL!

Semantically, prove to me how evolution is religion and prove to me how it is false.

Trolololololol.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 8:58:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
SUCH an intellectual thread.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 9:00:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 8:58:53 PM, MouthWash wrote:
SUCH an intellectual thread.

As per my own personal rules, I must mock and insult every new religious member onto the forum who does not accept evolution.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
GODisreal
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 9:08:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Good for you! If you want to believe that you came from a rock soup, that's fine with me! Just don't pollute my forum so much. Thanks.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 9:19:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 9:00:16 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 10/1/2012 8:58:53 PM, MouthWash wrote:
SUCH an intellectual thread.

As per my own personal rules, I must mock and insult every new religious member onto the forum who does not accept evolution.

At least do it in a different thread?
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 11:00:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 9:08:31 PM, GODisreal wrote:
Good for you! If you want to believe that you came from a rock soup, that's fine with me! Just don't pollute my forum so much. Thanks.

You really have no understanding of evolution, nor how it applies to abiogenesis, which is not evolution.

I'll ask again: Why do you dispute evolution?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 11:01:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 9:19:07 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 10/1/2012 9:00:16 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 10/1/2012 8:58:53 PM, MouthWash wrote:
SUCH an intellectual thread.

As per my own personal rules, I must mock and insult every new religious member onto the forum who does not accept evolution.

At least do it in a different thread?

You seriously think that a thread started by a seventh day adventist is going to not degrade to the religious individual not saying stupid things?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
GODisreal
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 11:30:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Semantically you ask lol. okay? Life cannot come from non-life. You believe we came from rain hitting on the surface of a rock. You call that logical? pshhh sure.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2012 2:25:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 6:38:04 PM, GODisreal wrote:
Alright! I know this one is controversial, and the majority worship on Sunday, but I want to know why?

Because that's the day Jesus rose from the dead.

This topic will not be to criticize my religion as a 7th-day Adventist, but for me to try convince about the real Sabbath, and to see what you have to say about worshiping on Sunday. ( for the Catholics, I will not refute anything that comes from you extra books of the Bible.)

What do you mean our "extra books of the Bible"?

I won't refute anything you say that was drawn from a Bible that is lacking canonical texts.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2012 1:45:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 11:25:06 PM, GODisreal wrote:
Because Evolution is not science. Evidence for the theory, and the theory itself defy science.

A theory is science. In science, theory does not mean "half-as$ed guess that scientists make." A theory is an objective framekwork supported by FACTS, which has been accepted by virtually the whole scientific community ex. Theory of Gravity, Germ Theory, Cell Theory
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2012 1:47:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 11:30:55 PM, GODisreal wrote:
Semantically you ask lol. okay? Life cannot come from non-life. You believe we came from rain hitting on the surface of a rock. You call that logical? pshhh sure.

I know that you are not going to start becoming non-stupid, but there is one important thing that you have to know. Abiogenisis IS NOT evolution. Evolution is the natural progression of the differential reproductive success of organisms. Even if God created the first life, in the form of germs, evolution would have still taken place. Evolution has absolutely nothing to do with God because evolution has nothing to do with abiogenisis.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Dogknox
Posts: 5,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2012 3:18:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 6:38:04 PM, GODisreal wrote:
Alright! I know this one is controversial, and the majority worship on Sunday, but I want to know why? This topic will not be to criticize my religion as a 7th-day Adventist, but for me to try convince about the real Sabbath, and to see what you have to say about worshiping on Sunday. ( for the Catholics, I will not refute anything that comes from you extra books of the Bible.)
Colossians 2:16
[ Freedom From Human Rules ] Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

GODisreal Christians are not judged by what day of the week they celebrate on!!!
Seventh-Day Adventist do just that; "They JUDGE!"

Christians celebrate on the FIRST DAY of the week the day Jesus rose!!

Sabbaths are for Jews... Christians are NOT Jews!
Jews came out of Judaism, became CHRISTIAN and Christians do not celebrate Saturdays!

Acts 20:7
[ Eutychus Raised From the Dead at Troas ] On the first day of the week we came together to break bread. Paul spoke to the people and, because he intended to leave the next day, kept on talking until midnight.

Christians break bread on the FIRST day of the week! We have ALWAYS celebrated on the FIRST DAY of the week! From the very first CHRISTIANS keep Sundays as holy!

1 Corinthians 16:2
On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with your income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made.

GODisreal Christians give there money to the CHURCH on the "First Day of the week".. SUNDAY, ALWAYS HAVE!
Christians celebrate on the day they were SAVED, we always have!

Christians ARE NOT Jews! Keeping the Sabbath is for JEWS!

Christ and the apostles changed their day of corporate worship from Saturday to Sunday. "The letter of the law" was changed by Jesus to "the spirit of the law."

GODisreal One of Jesus' greatest arguments with the Pharisees was concerning Sabbath worship.
Jesus constantly rebuked them for placing the rigid observance of mere details above the spirit of setting aside a day to rest from unnecessary servile work and to worship God.
GODisreal The 7th-day Adventists are the modern day Pharisees!!!

Jesus made it clear that the Sabbath may be changed to meet the needs of man. "The Son of Man," Jesus; Used his human authority to show us that he is "Lord even of the Sabbath".

Mark 2:27
Then he said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath.
28 So the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath."


GODisreal Sabbath was made for man.. Man is not a slave to the Sabbath!

Christ rose from the dead on Sunday!
Jesus first appeared to his disciples that Easter Sunday evening. The following "Sunday" Jesus appeared to them again when Thomas was present.

Luke records that Sunday was observed by the Christian community from the very beginning: "On the first day of the week when we gathered to break bread".
To "break bread" refers to the celebration of the Eucharist.

Paul ordered the Corinthians to gather their offertory collections on Sunday. Christians follow, today gathering our offerings on Sunday during during our worship.
GODisreal QUESTION: What day do you gather for worship, what day do you collect money?? CHRISTIANS do not gather on Saturdays never have!!

John records in Rev. 1:10 that he was granted a vision of heaven"s own worship while he was at worship ("caught up in spirit") on "the Lord's day" >>SUNDAY!!!
GODisreal The Apostles worshiped on SUNDAY's; "The LORDS DAY!!"

Ignatius of Antioch (John's disciple) tells us in his Letter to the Magnesians that; "the Lord"s day" is not the ancient Sabbath, but SUNDAY!

Jesus KNEW his CHURCH would worship on SUNDAYS because Jesus is GOD!!!
Yet, Jesus appeared to his disciples after his Resurrection on Sunday's?! WHY would Jesus have encouraged SUNDAY Worship if he knew it would help make the Church accept SUNDAYS over Saturdays!???

GODisreal Jesus is ALWAYS WITH his Church... ALWAYS with his Church to the very end of the world!
Jesus did not leave his Church, his ONE CHURCH, his Holy Catholic Church did not apostatize!!!

Matthew 28:20
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

Jesus' CHURCH ALWAYS worshiped on SUNDAYS, the "Lords Day!"
The 7th-day Adventist MUST reject the Scripture, LOGIC, the Early CHURCH, and HISTORY!!!

GODisreal Christians accept Scripture, LOGIC, the Early CHURCH, and HISTORY!!!

Dogknox
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2012 3:37:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 8:56:51 PM, GODisreal wrote:
Good question! I think evolution is a very good demonstration of not knowing basic science, and I think he belief of God not existing does correlate with such stupid religion like evolution. But you can go ahead and make a new forum f you like, and you are already on the right track since you came to the religion section knowing that evolution is nothing less than religion.

Thank God for the religious forum, I dont know what I would do without it
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Dogknox
Posts: 5,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 2:41:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Colossians 2:16
[ Freedom From Human Rules ] Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

GODisreal You JUDGE Christians by what day they celebrate! Who are you to judge Christians, Jesus formed ONE CHURCH, his holy Catholic Church... You are in a church formed by men!!

CHRISTIANS have always celebrated on the Lords Day.. The day man was saved, the day man was redeemed!!

Jesus would call you hypocrite, he called the Pharisees hypocrite because they also insisted on Saturday Sabbath!
GODisreal CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS celebrated the Lord' Day!!! From the very, very first, they came together on Sundays!

GODisreal run from the 7th day Adventists, the salvation of your very soul depends on it!

Dogknox
GODisreal
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 6:48:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You see dogknox, you accuse me and 7th day Adventists of being pharisees, you have a bias towards your church. The forum is not to say the seventh day advetists are wrong, it is to discuss the Sabbath day.

The Law Spoken And Written By The Lord
It is your decision if you are to accept the word of the Lord. The Lord wrote His commandments himself . "Two tables of testimonies, tables of stone, WRITTEN BY THE FINGER OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF." The law is talked about in the scriptures as "right," "true," "good," and "perfect." (NEHEMIAH 9:13) (Psalm 19:7)

Christ Did Not Come To Change The Law
(Matthew 5:17)
Christ did not come to destroy his law, he came to make it honorable.
(Isaiah 42:21)
As far as the sabbath is concerned, Jesus Christ observed it!
(Luke 4:16)
I am not doing the practice of a pharisee, I am simply establishing the law mentioned in the Bible; I am not making one up like the Pharisees or other religions today. In fact, Jesus even confirms, and doe not set is aside.
(Romans 3:31)
Paul even says that the Law of God, which contains the Sabbath commandment, is "spiritual," "holy," "just,"and "good."
(Romans 7:14) (And verse 12)
The law must be kept as a condition of eternal life.
(Revelation 22:14) (James 2:12)
Jesus made the 7th day holy. He made it by taking a day, the seventh day, resting on it, sanctifying it, and blessing it.
We Are Commanded to keep The Sabbath Day, Not an Institution.
"The seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God"
Notice how we are not commanded to "remember the Sabbath, to keep it holy," but instead we are commanded to "Remember the Sabbath day to keep it [the day] holy. The Sabbath is not something that can be shifted for "convenience." The Sabbath is talked today as an institution. The Bible never talks about the Sabbath Day as an institution. It talks about a Sabbath day.
You can't switch it around. You say that the Sabbath day was made for the Jew, which is bologna, and you proved it. Where in the the Bible does it say: "The Sabbath was made for the Jew"? Is it in (Bologna 2:27) Nope!
Jesus made the sabbath day for the entire human race, not for one section, nor one nation. "The sabbath was made for man" (Mark 2:27)
You say "Oh Get out of the Seventh day Adventist church, you're gonna go to hell!"
What hear is: "Hey, dude get of there! They are actually preaching what he Bible Says! Get out quick, is not convenient to serve the God of the Bible! Come over to my church! You'll have a blast! WE can spray you with magic Holy water and teach you how to make imaginary crosses after you kiss them!"
My question to you, Are you hardcore enough about Jesus to follow the God of the Bible, and his commandments? Or are you Just going to stick with what's convenient?
Dogknox
Posts: 5,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 7:59:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
GODisreal Jesus did not come to change the law.
The law was written for JEWS! Christians are NOT Jews, Jews came out of Judaism to become CHRISTIAN!! All the Apostles are Christians they follow Christ!

Christians ALWAYS celebrated the lords day, the "Lords day is SUNDAY!!!!"
Who said anything about the SABBATHS!!!?
The Sabbath is Saturdays, CHRISTIANS are not Jews! The 7th Day Adventists are NOT Jews! The 7th Day Adventists are not Christian they keep Saturdays, instead of the Lords day!
HISTORICAL FACT: Christians from the very first century celebrated, worship God on Sundays!

The scriptures tell you they broke bread on Sundays, scriptures tell you the Christians gathered to worship on Sundays!

Scriptures God's word.. (Word for word)
Colossians 2:16
[ Freedom From Human Rules ] Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

GODisreal You do just that.. You "JUDGE CHRISTIANS AS BEING WRONG!!!!"
Do not let anyone judge you with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

The Ten Commandments of God are; "LOVE God & LOVE Neighbor" Christians KEEP the Commands of God! "Love God and Neighbor" we worship God on Sundays because Jesus rose on the first Day, because Jesus appears to the Church on Sundays, because the Apostles worshiped on Sundays, because CHRISTIANS have always worshiped God on Sundays!
GODisreal You do NOT worship God on Sunday.. Proving you can't be Christian.. You JUDGE what CHRISTIANS do as wrong!!

GODisreal If you judge CHRISTIANS as being WRONG then clearly you can't be CHRISTIAN!!! It is just this simple!

Judging the Apostles as being WRONG proves you can't be a follower of Christ "CHRISTIAN": Those people who follow Jesus > Are Christian!!!

Again (one more time) Christians are NOT Jews!!!!!

Dogknox
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 9:11:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/3/2012 7:59:31 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Again (one more time) Christians are NOT Jews!!!!!

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: That's why these self-acclaimed xtians are NOT legitimate followers of Story book jebus, the NON trinitarian eternal Jew!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 10:05:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
GODisreal The Sabbath was made for the Jews... God gave the command to the JEWS; "Keep holy the Sabbath" in the Old Testament!
Jews to this day worship God on the Sabbath, Christians are NOT JEWS! Christians have ALWAYS worshiped God on Sunday! Scriptures tell you the Apostles came together on Sundays! The New Testament is the Old Testament fulfilled. The New testament is for CHRISTIANS not for the Jews, it was written by Christians for CHRISTIANS; Christ followers!

GODisreal The 7th Day Adventists are following teachings of men! They think Jesus left his Church when God himself tells you, he would never leave his church! God tells you his CHURCH is Holy, without BLAME! You blame Jesus' Church! You reject the scriptures!!

Jesus tells you he died for his Church, thus his Church logically cannot by the 7th Day Adventists church, your church was not around when Jesus formed his ONE Holy Church!!
Jesus tells you he loves his Church!
God tells you the Church he formed is his body!
Jesus tells you he is "ALWAYS WITH his Church to the very end of the world!"

GODisreal The Holy Catholic Church is the ONLY Authority commissioned to teach all nations, the Early Church Father's tell you they are CHRISTIANS, all were Catholics, all were Bishops!
GODisreal The Old testament tells Jews to sacrifice "Red Heifers" why don't the 7th day Adventists sacrifice "Red Heifers"!!?
The Old Testament tells Jews to keep the Passover every year.. Why don't you!!!!!??
The Old Testament tells Jews not to eat pork.. Well why do you eat pork!!??

The SABBATH is why the Pharisees condemned Jesus. They said "Jesus did not keep the Sabbath!"
Jesus did not keep the Sabbath, he did good works on the Sabbath! Jesus tells you "the Sabbath was made for MAN!!" Jesus tells you: "Man is NOT made for the Sabbath!!" What you say is opposite to what Jesus tells you! What you say, makes the Sabbath the only the day to worship!
God accepts worship on any day!!!

Dogknox
GODisreal
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2012 5:17:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/3/2012 7:59:31 PM, Dogknox wrote:
GODisreal Jesus did not come to change the law.
The law was written for JEWS! Christians are NOT Jews, Jews came out of Judaism to become CHRISTIAN!! All the Apostles are Christians they follow Christ!
Okay so I'm going to go steal and murder now because the law only applies to the Jews? That's racist, and I gave you the verse so I'm good.

Christians ALWAYS celebrated the lords day, the "Lords day is SUNDAY!!!!"
Oh wow you put it in quotes and every thing. That doesn't make it true. I gave you the verse were jesus himself goes to church on Saturday.

Who said anything about the SABBATHS!!!?
Umm... God? Hello? Does them word Bible sound familiar?

The Sabbath is Saturdays, CHRISTIANS are not Jews! The 7th Day Adventists are NOT Jews! The 7th Day Adventists are not Christian they keep Saturdays, instead of the Lords day!
I took a long freaking time looking up the darn verses!!!! The bible says that that the day of The Lord is the seventh! I don't know bout you, but I believe in the bible.
HISTORICAL FACT: Christians from the very first century celebrated, worship God on Sundays!

The scriptures tell you they broke bread on Sundays, scriptures tell you the Christians gathered to worship on Sundays!
It commands us to worship on the sabbath day. The sabbath day is the seventh day. The seventh day is Saturday. Sabbath is Saturday, comprende? I gave you like a bunch of verses! Read em. Oh and by the way, you just said "the sabbath is Saturdays"

Scriptures God's word.. (Word for word)
Colossians 2:16
[ Freedom From Human Rules ] Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.
Freedom from human rules? My friend, what drugs are you currently consuming? The Almighty Lord wrote the law himself with his finger, and you have the nerve to say its human?

GODisreal You do just that.. You "JUDGE CHRISTIANS AS BEING WRONG!!!!"
First of all, I am a Christian, second I just wanted to see what answers you had towards abolishing God's law. I'm using one of the Bible's uses. I'm not judging you! You face The Lord for actions, not me ! You'll have your day, there is no need for me to judge you.
Do not let anyone judge you with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

The Ten Commandments of God are; "LOVE God & LOVE Neighbor" Christians KEEP the Commands of God! "Love God and Neighbor" we worship God on Sundays because Jesus rose on the first Day, because Jesus appears to the Church on Sundays, because the Apostles worshiped on Sundays, because CHRISTIANS have always worshiped God on Sundays!
No they didn't. Wow just because he rose on a Sunday, that give you the right to change his holy commandment? I could have easily said that he rested on the seventh day, and then rose on a Sunday. You have no base for changing the law

GODisreal You do NOT worship God on Sunday.. Proving you can't be Christian.. You JUDGE what CHRISTIANS do as wrong!!
How does me following one of the Ten Commandments prove that I am not a christian? That's pretty judgmental for you to land on that conclusion. I don't judge christians, I simply preach what. Read in the bible! Does that make the Bible wrong too?

GODisreal If you judge CHRISTIANS as being WRONG then clearly you can't be CHRISTIAN!!! It is just this simple!
Dude what the heck? If you murdered someone, would that mean that I ant can't say your wrong cause you are a Christian. That makes no sense. It's in the bible! Don't take my word! Read the bible I gave you the verses.

Judging the Apostles as being WRONG proves you can't be a follower of Christ "CHRISTIAN": Those people who follow Jesus > Are Christian!!!

I don't judge the apostles! Darn it!!! They followed the Sabbath day!!
Again (one more time) Christians are NOT Jews!!!!!
i think I know what again means.
Dogknox
Dude, arguing with you is pointless, you are so close-minded! You know who is not? Genesis creation! Dude your evidence is not from the bible, and it would seem that your mission is to make me believe that I'm going to die in hell cause I'm not a catholic, and that I judge people, and that I'm not a Christian, and that I am an outcast from the " holy catholic body of Jesus" and that I am a hypocrite, and that your right, and everyone else is going to burn in hell! What a great message to try and win a soul to Christ. Well this just reminds me of how much we need jesus to come back, cause I am pretty sure damming people to hell isn't the right way to do it. I will discuss this issue with someone with an open mind, I simply don't like your arrogant so called "Christian ways"