Dagolas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 5:29:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hello everyone.

Christians, Jews, Muslims are all idiots. I shall recount Manowel's will:

This morning only, I had just woken, and an angel, St. Jacob, came to me and gave me a page. On this page, it recounted the biography of Manowel. He is god. There is no allah, or yaweh or "christian god". There is only Manowel.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 5:33:17 AM
At 10/6/2012 5:29:58 AM, Dagolas wrote:
Hello everyone.

This morning only, I had just woken, and an angel, St. Jacob, came to me and gave me a page. On this page, it recounted the biography of Manowel. He is god. There is no allah, or yaweh or "christian god". There is only Manowel.

Cathol is the only god, you heretic.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Dagolas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 5:54:42 AM
I shall read Manowel's 6 commandments:

-You will only eat porridge on the first Sunday of every month
-You will not wear Vans or Nike's as shoes, only sandals
-You will pray at the Manogosque 4 times a day
-You will never eat lamb
-You will never eat cheeseburgers with meat in them
-You will not say the words: "pizza", "xbox" or "geek", or your phallus will be cut off
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 5:57:18 AM
At 10/6/2012 5:54:42 AM, Dagolas wrote:
-You will not say the words: "pizza", "xbox" or "geek", or your phallus will be cut off

By whom?
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 5:59:11 AM
At 10/6/2012 5:57:18 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

By whom?

Also, what if you're a woman?
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 6:04:28 AM
At 10/6/2012 6:02:26 AM, Dagolas wrote:
All women will be drowned if they utter the unholy words of Natas

This god is sexist.

Therefore, it does not exist.
Double_Helix46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 6:11:06 AM
At 10/6/2012 5:29:58 AM, Dagolas wrote:
Hello everyone.

Interesting! I am a idiot and you are not? Interesting. This God is a known musicial group? BTW, Yaweh and Christian God are one and the same! Just saying.
Double_Helix46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 6:12:15 AM
I shall read Manowel's 6 commandments:

-You will only eat porridge on the first Sunday of every month
-You will not wear Vans or Nike's as shoes, only sandals
-You will pray at the Manogosque 4 times a day
-You will never eat lamb
-You will never eat cheeseburgers with meat in them

Wow, what high standards. I see this logic now.
Double_Helix46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 6:13:40 AM
At 10/6/2012 6:11:20 AM, Dagolas wrote:
He does. This is an image, the last image Van Gogh ever drew. It was a depiction of Manowel.

http://image.noelshack.com...

Yep, classic Van Gogh there. It must be true.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 6:13:40 AM
The Argument from Contradicting My Subjective Morality is a powerful argument that I use against any god I don't like.

Manowel contradicts my subjective morality, therefore it does not exist.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 6:18:44 AM
At 10/6/2012 6:14:17 AM, Dagolas wrote:
I am the last prophet of Manoel, and must convey his message
Timeant me dilige, ego sum ​​Deus.

How could you follow such an immoral god?

I mean, you can tell it's immoral because I deemed it to be.
Dagolas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 6:21:05 AM
Manoel is the almighty power. On the 21st of december 2012 he shall rise from the heavens along his son Wakalapata and destroy the world. He will blow a hole through it and reach into the fiery pits of hell, and summon Natas, what you Christians call Lucifer or Satan, from there. He shall then battle the Etileonam and the dark lord Natas, until he kills him and sends the Etilenoam from whence they came.
Anyone who is not a Manoelite will become a Etilenoam and go to hell.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 6:24:18 AM
At 10/6/2012 6:21:05 AM, Dagolas wrote:
Manoel is the almighty power. On the 21st of december 2012 he shall rise from the heavens along his son Wakalapata and destroy the world. He will blow a hole through it and reach into the fiery pits of hell, and summon Natas, what you Christians call Lucifer or Satan, from there. He shall then battle the Etileonam and the dark lord Natas, until he kills him and sends the Etilenoam from whence they came.
Anyone who is not a Manoelite will become a Etilenoam and go to hell.

How convenient, you never responded to my undefeatable Argument from Contradicting My Subjective Morality, therefore your alleged Manoel doesn't even exist!

HAHAHA WHAT AN INTELLECTUALY DISHHOONEST PERSON U ARR!
Dagolas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 6:30:18 AM
Manoel has come to understand that YOU are the Dark Lord of Hell Natas. He sends his deepest sympathy to you, and says he awaits the moment he will drive a sword through your heart.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 6:32:15 AM
At 10/6/2012 6:30:18 AM, Dagolas wrote:
Manoel has come to understand that YOU are the Dark Lord of Hell Natas. He sends his deepest sympathy to you, and says he awaits the moment he will drive a sword through your heart.

Has come to understand?

Manoel is obviously an idiot who doesn't even know who the dark lord of HelL is!

What an incompetent deity!!!

How can yuu worshipp such an ovious fallsehood!
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 6:38:07 AM
At 10/6/2012 6:33:58 AM, Dagolas wrote:
Manowel is very angry

Manowel doeznt exist LOL!
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 6:41:47 AM
At 10/6/2012 6:39:23 AM, Dagolas wrote:
He does.

prooove it lololololololololool

If canitn youprove it duznt xist!!!!

blaghsaighdiiga
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 9:08:58 AM
At 10/6/2012 5:34:44 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
He's okay, I guess. Not enough to call myself a Manilowelite.

Oh fvck you for stealing what I was going to say and saying that Barry is just "Okay".
Die in a fire
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Dagolas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 3:44:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Manowel is displeased, we only have 6 members in our religion.
Convert today and get a free leather bound Holy Buybell of Manowel, nothing to do with the bible.
Dagolas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 10:21:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2013 3:51:19 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
You mock Manowelite, but remember everything you say is flammable including you.

I have a friend Xxskaterboi399xX who has recently agreed to start a new political party in the US based in Washington DC called the Holy Democratic Manowelian People's Front of the United States of America