Jump to topic:

Everything is Spiritual

stubs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2012 6:04:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
First off, no I am not asking anyone to watch an hour+ video. I just watched this for the second time and I wrote down some of the scientific quotes Rob Bell said and how he related it to the genesis account. I know the last quote will get the most discussion. I just want some responses as to whether the quotes are actually scientifically accurate and a discussion on the last quote. I put the time the quotations is said for reference if you want to hear it in context. Thanks.

Atoms can be split into quarks.

"A quark can be in one place, can disappear, and appear in another place, without traveling the distance in between." 27:40

"A quark is capable of what is called simultaneous duality. They have observed one quark being in two places at the same time." 28:00

If you split a quark in two. You can put one half in New York and one half in LA and if you reverse the spin of the electrons of the one in New York, the half in LA will reverse the spin of the electrons at that exact moment. 28:40

"In 1997 they discovered an exotic meson [...] This meson appeared for a trillionth of a trillionth of a second, and then it was gone. They don't really know where it came from and they don't really know where it went." 29:00

"They have only been able to see leptons in communities of two and three. We understand that this is a single lepton the problem is we only find them existing in groups of two or three oneness." 30:00

"Quantum physicists are saying when you get right down to the thing that makes the thing that makes the thing, it essentially, the universe, at its core is unpredictable. The best we can come up with is that the universe at its core is some sort of relationship of energy. So you have brilliant, respected, studied, research scientist saying all we can come up with is the universe, at its core, is made up of some sort of relational energy we simply cannot control. Some of them are even starting to use words like "personality." And that this energy that holds everything together, that brought everything together, and somehow sustains, or holds everything in existence, gives life to everything, and simply has a mind of its own. We cannot concur it, or put it in a box. It is simply above and beyond what we can comprehend. High end quantum particle subatomic physicist are starting to sound a lot like ancient near eastern Jewish poets." 31:00
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2012 6:28:26 PM
At 10/8/2012 6:04:16 PM, stubs wrote:
First off, no I am not asking anyone to watch an hour+ video. I just watched this for the second time and I wrote down some of the scientific quotes Rob Bell said and how he related it to the genesis account. I know the last quote will get the most discussion. I just want some responses as to whether the quotes are actually scientifically accurate and a discussion on the last quote. I put the time the quotations is said for reference if you want to hear it in context. Thanks.

Atoms can be split into quarks.

"A quark can be in one place, can disappear, and appear in another place, without traveling the distance in between." 27:40

"A quark is capable of what is called simultaneous duality. They have observed one quark being in two places at the same time." 28:00

If you split a quark in two. You can put one half in New York and one half in LA and if you reverse the spin of the electrons of the one in New York, the half in LA will reverse the spin of the electrons at that exact moment. 28:40

"In 1997 they discovered an exotic meson [...] This meson appeared for a trillionth of a trillionth of a second, and then it was gone. They don't really know where it came from and they don't really know where it went." 29:00

"They have only been able to see leptons in communities of two and three. We understand that this is a single lepton the problem is we only find them existing in groups of two or three oneness." 30:00

"Quantum physicists are saying when you get right down to the thing that makes the thing that makes the thing, it essentially, the universe, at its core is unpredictable. The best we can come up with is that the universe at its core is some sort of relationship of energy. So you have brilliant, respected, studied, research scientist saying all we can come up with is the universe, at its core, is made up of some sort of relational energy we simply cannot control. Some of them are even starting to use words like "personality." And that this energy that holds everything together, that brought everything together, and somehow sustains, or holds everything in existence, gives life to everything, and simply has a mind of its own. We cannot concur it, or put it in a box. It is simply above and beyond what we can comprehend. High end quantum particle subatomic physicist are starting to sound a lot like ancient near eastern Jewish poets." 31:00

If it's something above and beyond what we can comprehend, then how could one say it has a personality or a mind? Do you not comprehend what a mind, or personality is? I think it's well agreed upon by physicists, that things at smaller sub-atomic scales behave in an unpredictable and indeterminate fashion. However, no matter how complex or intricate it all seems, there is no basis for saying that the foundation and glue of our reality is a mind or personality. It seems more likely that to get a mind and a personality, it must be channeled through a biological brain. Minds and personalities are just some of the results of something else we aren't even close to completely understanding. So, while it may be true that the basis for our reality and the glue of our reality is grounded in something we don't fully understand, I would agree with you that this is likely. However, to claim it's a mind or a personality would be a claim without foundation. Minds and personalities seem to be the result of mechanisms more complex and intricate (Gravity with regards to galaxy formation, Natural Selection ec.t), so minds and personalities reflecting some of the same qualities (pattern making abilities, complexity ect.), does not equate to a mind and a personality is behind it all. It fact, it's no surprise.
Archistrategos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 3:20:12 PM
At 10/8/2012 6:04:16 PM, stubs wrote:
The best we can come up with is that the universe at its core is some sort of :relationship of energy. So you have brilliant, respected, studied, research :scientist saying all we can come up with is the universe, at its core, is made :up of some sort of relational energy we simply cannot control.

That is exactly what I've found and i can describe the shape relationships the make up the total stacked universal shape....it governs everything.

It is a 3d equation and expression of Being which we are parts and parcels of and intimately connected to. Below and above our planes of thought.

It is the true God particle. All stacked in place in perfect vector equilibrium: A sphere, a central point, a primary torus, a sphere dividing equatorial wheel, and two nested toroids inside each hemisphere.

Read the above and below again until your can see the shape in your mind.

Gospel of Thomas(22) Jesus saw some little ones nursing. He said to his disciples, "These little ones who are nursing resemble is those who enter the kingdom." They said to him, "So shall we enter the kingdom by being little ones (1's!)?" Jesus said to them, "When you (plur.) make the two one and make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside and the above like the below, and that you might make the male and the female be one and the same, so that the male might not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye and a hand in place of a hand and a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image - then you will enter [the kingdom]."

It's a fractal implosive, radial vortex street, of light that reaches concretion and standing wave recursion back out to meet itself at the sphere ceiling.

It is a Generation.
Archistrategos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 3:40:45 PM
It is a perfect vector equilibrium force cascaded of light/stuff from Infinity into and as a 1. 1 is the manifestation of its third relationship infinity has with itself namely: it is at the center of itself everywhere.

1 is the central point and it has real mass and existence. A point is not a zero dimensional object. It has one vector of travel, it is there and does not move
Also formed at the same time are the other two relationships infinity has with itself. A spherical ceiling of light (10 vector real object) and a substrate of frozen in place light (8v object), maintaining the integrity of Infinity. (9v is the void space between the star-tetrahedral Planck matrice.

This is the birth of a universe and the formation of a subject object relationship. The beginning of relativity. The formation of E (frozen light quantum matrice) = m (central matter point) c^2 (spherical light ceiling).

This is the origin of the particle wave duality of light, and is the big contraction/precipitation...not a big bang. The is also the origin of dark energy. It is the formation of an inverse black hole where light is held apart and stilled (hid) by a larger willful Force. (Living Being, God)