Total Posts:172|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Aliens and Jesus Christ.

GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 8:46:57 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
In this five and a half minute clip you will see that the name of Jesus Christ compels these spiritual beings also known as aliens.
regebro
Posts: 1,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 8:58:50 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/28/2009 8:46:57 AM, GodSands wrote:
In this five and a half minute clip you will see that the name of Jesus Christ compels these spiritual beings also known as aliens.



HAHAHAhahahah. ROFL. Best clip in a month. Hahahahahaha.... Oh my stomach, it hurts. And your conclusion is even funnier. Pffffffhahahaha.
So prove me wrong, then.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 9:20:57 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 9/28/2009 8:58:50 AM, regebro wrote:
At 9/28/2009 8:46:57 AM, GodSands wrote:
In this five and a half minute clip you will see that the name of Jesus Christ compels these spiritual beings also known as aliens.

HAHAHAhahahah. ROFL. Best clip in a month. Hahahahahaha.... Oh my stomach, it hurts. And your conclusion is even funnier. Pffffffhahahaha.

Yeah I forgot to warn about the tacky alien models, but still it isn't that funny. I think you are laughing off the truth, because you really don't want to know about it.
regebro
Posts: 1,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 9:42:45 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/28/2009 9:20:57 AM, GodSands wrote:
: At 9/28/2009 8:58:50 AM, regebro wrote:
At 9/28/2009 8:46:57 AM, GodSands wrote:
In this five and a half minute clip you will see that the name of Jesus Christ compels these spiritual beings also known as aliens.

HAHAHAhahahah. ROFL. Best clip in a month. Hahahahahaha.... Oh my stomach, it hurts. And your conclusion is even funnier. Pffffffhahahaha.

Yeah I forgot to warn about the tacky alien models, but still it isn't that funny. I think you are laughing off the truth, because you really don't want to know about it.

No, really it's that funny. And not because it's true, but because it's stupid. The alien models weren't very funny.
So prove me wrong, then.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 9:55:25 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 9/28/2009 9:42:45 AM, regebro wrote:
At 9/28/2009 9:20:57 AM, GodSands wrote:
: At 9/28/2009 8:58:50 AM, regebro wrote:
At 9/28/2009 8:46:57 AM, GodSands wrote:
In this five and a half minute clip you will see that the name of Jesus Christ compels these spiritual beings also known as aliens.

HAHAHAhahahah. ROFL. Best clip in a month. Hahahahahaha.... Oh my stomach, it hurts. And your conclusion is even funnier. Pffffffhahahaha.

Yeah I forgot to warn about the tacky alien models, but still it isn't that funny. I think you are laughing off the truth, because you really don't want to know about it.

No, really it's that funny. And not because it's true, but because it's stupid. The alien models weren't very funny.


I think you should begin to grow up, your in your 40's. It isn't stupid, it quest sad actually.
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 11:20:23 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Simplest explanation = vivid imaginations.

The movie isn't funny - it's just stupid. Aliens don't abduct people. The only religious experience I've ever had in the bedroom was when my girlfriend cried "Oh God!" No spiritual entities come to your bed at night; saying two simple words will not save you from things that don't exist. They just make you feel better.

These people need to get help, not go back to Church.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 11:30:57 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
You're now advocating that aliens not only exist but he visited earth? Do you have an addiction for broken theories?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 12:15:19 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
These experiences seem consistent with the DMT hypotheses regarding alien abduction. The fact that aliens will leave upon the mention of Jesus suggests that the great comfort that Jesus provides them is enough to positively influence the hallucination.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 2:56:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Who has not invoked Jesus whilst halluncinating?

But anyway, quite a few of the UFO nuts are now convinced that these aliens they have been pursuing are demons.

In truth the phenomana of abduction, the related debris have been explained to the wishes of the persons culture, be it demons, faeries or aliens.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 3:32:42 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 9/28/2009 12:15:19 PM, JBlake wrote:
These experiences seem consistent with the DMT hypotheses regarding alien abduction. The fact that aliens will leave upon the mention of Jesus suggests that the great comfort that Jesus provides them is enough to positively influence the hallucination.

How is it a hallucination? Your passion for atheism will lead you to hell. A man once said, "You can believe in hell now, or find out when you are there."

It isn't a hallucination, both her and her husband experienced this. And about a million other people. You turn to the notion of it being a hullucination because it comforts you. No more than that.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 3:43:49 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
lol

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Nothing new there, the phenomena has been recorded for centuries, and as pointed out tends to reflect cultural tendencies. Middle ages records it as demons, Victorian/Edwardian as ghosts and now it's Aliens.
regebro
Posts: 1,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 3:55:44 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/28/2009 9:55:25 AM, GodSands wrote:
I think you should begin to grow up, your in your 40's. It isn't stupid, it quest sad actually.

Well, yes you are right. But if I was gonna feel sad everytime I saw some immensely stupid people saying something fantastically daft, then I would probably have gone crazy and started shooting people or something.

So, I laugh at them instead. Seems like a better solution.
So prove me wrong, then.
regebro
Posts: 1,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 3:58:47 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/28/2009 3:32:42 PM, GodSands wrote:
How is it a hallucination?

Well, it could simply be dreams.
So prove me wrong, then.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 4:25:40 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/28/2009 9:55:25 AM, GodSands wrote:
: At 9/28/2009 9:42:45 AM, regebro wrote:
At 9/28/2009 9:20:57 AM, GodSands wrote:
: At 9/28/2009 8:58:50 AM, regebro wrote:
At 9/28/2009 8:46:57 AM, GodSands wrote:
In this five and a half minute clip you will see that the name of Jesus Christ compels these spiritual beings also known as aliens.

HAHAHAhahahah. ROFL. Best clip in a month. Hahahahahaha.... Oh my stomach, it hurts. And your conclusion is even funnier. Pffffffhahahaha.

Yeah I forgot to warn about the tacky alien models, but still it isn't that funny. I think you are laughing off the truth, because you really don't want to know about it.

No, really it's that funny. And not because it's true, but because it's stupid. The alien models weren't very funny.


I think you should begin to grow up, your in your 40's. It isn't stupid, it quest sad actually.

Why grow out of a sense of humor? He's laughing at something that is really that stupid. I could show this to a 15-year-old and he would laugh at it because it's stupid. I could show this to an 85-year-old and he would laugh at it because it's stupid.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 5:20:56 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/28/2009 3:58:47 PM, regebro wrote:
At 9/28/2009 3:32:42 PM, GodSands wrote:
How is it a hallucination?

Well, it could simply be dreams.

Also, Dr. Rick Strassman supposes DMT (which he surmises can be found in the brain as well as in nature) to be responsible for out of body experiences as well as alien abductions.

In an experiment, DMT gave some people hallucinations that were almost identical to those mentioned in most abduction claims.

Does anyone know the validity of this claim? Has anyone read into this further? If we can trust Dr. Strassman, this is an interesting phenomenon. Does anyone here know more about this?
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 5:26:14 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/28/2009 5:20:56 PM, JBlake wrote:
At 9/28/2009 3:58:47 PM, regebro wrote:
At 9/28/2009 3:32:42 PM, GodSands wrote:
How is it a hallucination?

Well, it could simply be dreams.

Also, Dr. Rick Strassman supposes DMT (which he surmises can be found in the brain as well as in nature) to be responsible for out of body experiences as well as alien abductions.

In an experiment, DMT gave some people hallucinations that were almost identical to those mentioned in most abduction claims.

Does anyone know the validity of this claim? Has anyone read into this further? If we can trust Dr. Strassman, this is an interesting phenomenon. Does anyone here know more about this?

Alls I know about it is if I ever come across DMT, I'm trying it.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
regebro
Posts: 1,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 10:26:29 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/28/2009 4:25:40 PM, Kleptin wrote:
At 9/28/2009 9:55:25 AM, GodSands wrote:
: At 9/28/2009 9:42:45 AM, regebro wrote:
At 9/28/2009 9:20:57 AM, GodSands wrote:
: At 9/28/2009 8:58:50 AM, regebro wrote:
At 9/28/2009 8:46:57 AM, GodSands wrote:
In this five and a half minute clip you will see that the name of Jesus Christ compels these spiritual beings also known as aliens.

HAHAHAhahahah. ROFL. Best clip in a month. Hahahahahaha.... Oh my stomach, it hurts. And your conclusion is even funnier. Pffffffhahahaha.

Yeah I forgot to warn about the tacky alien models, but still it isn't that funny. I think you are laughing off the truth, because you really don't want to know about it.

No, really it's that funny. And not because it's true, but because it's stupid. The alien models weren't very funny.


I think you should begin to grow up, your in your 40's. It isn't stupid, it quest sad actually.

Why grow out of a sense of humor? He's laughing at something that is really that stupid. I could show this to a 15-year-old and he would laugh at it because it's stupid. I could show this to an 85-year-old and he would laugh at it because it's stupid.

Problem is: GodSands feels we are laughing at him.
So prove me wrong, then.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 12:14:57 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 9/28/2009 10:26:29 PM, regebro wrote:
At 9/28/2009 4:25:40 PM, Kleptin wrote:
At 9/28/2009 9:55:25 AM, GodSands wrote:
: At 9/28/2009 9:42:45 AM, regebro wrote:
At 9/28/2009 9:20:57 AM, GodSands wrote:
: At 9/28/2009 8:58:50 AM, regebro wrote:
At 9/28/2009 8:46:57 AM, GodSands wrote:
In this five and a half minute clip you will see that the name of Jesus Christ compels these spiritual beings also known as aliens.

HAHAHAhahahah. ROFL. Best clip in a month. Hahahahahaha.... Oh my stomach, it hurts. And your conclusion is even funnier. Pffffffhahahaha.

Yeah I forgot to warn about the tacky alien models, but still it isn't that funny. I think you are laughing off the truth, because you really don't want to know about it.

No, really it's that funny. And not because it's true, but because it's stupid. The alien models weren't very funny.


I think you should begin to grow up, your in your 40's. It isn't stupid, it quest sad actually.

Why grow out of a sense of humor? He's laughing at something that is really that stupid. I could show this to a 15-year-old and he would laugh at it because it's stupid. I could show this to an 85-year-old and he would laugh at it because it's stupid.

Problem is: GodSands feels we are laughing at him.


I don't think you are laughing at me, it is just that you have nothing to say against this, I am really laughing at you. You are blind and your eye lids need to be lifted. Believe it or not we are in the end times, if I was any of you guys I would act now and fast. Seek God, repent and trust in Jesus.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 12:22:48 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/28/2009 5:20:56 PM, JBlake wrote:
At 9/28/2009 3:58:47 PM, regebro wrote:
At 9/28/2009 3:32:42 PM, GodSands wrote:
How is it a hallucination?

Well, it could simply be dreams.

Also, Dr. Rick Strassman supposes DMT (which he surmises can be found in the brain as well as in nature) to be responsible for out of body experiences as well as alien abductions.

In an experiment, DMT gave some people hallucinations that were almost identical to those mentioned in most abduction claims.

Does anyone know the validity of this claim? Has anyone read into this further? If we can trust Dr. Strassman, this is an interesting phenomenon. Does anyone here know more about this?

Would depend on the dosage the body produces. Having DMT like receptors does not necessarily equal producing a dosage required for hallucination. We also have THC receptors in the brain and CNS, and produce a cannabinoid type chemical (yet urine tests are still passed, we don't experience a high from it).
regebro
Posts: 1,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 1:42:06 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/29/2009 12:14:57 AM, GodSands wrote:
I don't think you are laughing at me, it is just that you have nothing to say against this

I have loads of things to say against stupidity, also in this form. But most of all it's funny.

I am really laughing at you.

No you are not. In fact, since you obviously choose to believe this idiotic video, we ARE laughing at you. But that is your own decision, You don't have to be stupid, stupidity is to a large extent a choice.

You are blind and your eye lids need to be lifted. Believe it or not we are in the end times, if I was any of you guys I would act now and fast. Seek God, repent and trust in Jesus.

THAT is not funny. It's pathetic.
So prove me wrong, then.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 2:21:33 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/28/2009 8:46:57 AM, GodSands wrote:
In this five and a half minute clip you will see that the name of Jesus Christ compels these spiritual beings also known as aliens.

The entities in the video are not spiritual. They are of the Zeta Reticulan race. These are heartless beings, just like the Reptilians (they are beginning to change though). Sometimes these negative entities will try to mimic the benevolent ET races like the Pleiadians and Andromedans, so one must be careful with these encounters.

As far as the whole aliens being demons thing, they are not demons. It's the other way around. Demonic entities are aliens. This is because extraterrestrial life predates the earth religions and belief systems.

.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 2:53:56 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/29/2009 2:21:33 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 9/28/2009 8:46:57 AM, GodSands wrote:
In this five and a half minute clip you will see that the name of Jesus Christ compels these spiritual beings also known as aliens.

The entities in the video are not spiritual. They are of the Zeta Reticulan race. These are heartless beings, just like the Reptilians (they are beginning to change though). Sometimes these negative entities will try to mimic the benevolent ET races like the Pleiadians and Andromedans, so one must be careful with these encounters.

As far as the whole aliens being demons thing, they are not demons. It's the other way around. Demonic entities are aliens. This is because extraterrestrial life predates the earth religions and belief systems.

.

What computer game is this?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
regebro
Posts: 1,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 3:14:06 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/29/2009 2:21:33 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 9/28/2009 8:46:57 AM, GodSands wrote:
In this five and a half minute clip you will see that the name of Jesus Christ compels these spiritual beings also known as aliens.

The entities in the video are not spiritual. They are of the Zeta Reticulan race. These are heartless beings, just like the Reptilians (they are beginning to change though). Sometimes these negative entities will try to mimic the benevolent ET races like the Pleiadians and Andromedans, so one must be careful with these encounters.

As far as the whole aliens being demons thing, they are not demons. It's the other way around. Demonic entities are aliens. This is because extraterrestrial life predates the earth religions and belief systems.

.

Rawhahahah! ROFL!

You guys are the funniest evah.
So prove me wrong, then.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 3:38:30 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/29/2009 2:21:33 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 9/28/2009 8:46:57 AM, GodSands wrote:
In this five and a half minute clip you will see that the name of Jesus Christ compels these spiritual beings also known as aliens.

The entities in the video are not spiritual. They are of the Zeta Reticulan race. These are heartless beings, just like the Reptilians (they are beginning to change though). Sometimes these negative entities will try to mimic the benevolent ET races like the Pleiadians and Andromedans, so one must be careful with these encounters.

As far as the whole aliens being demons thing, they are not demons. It's the other way around. Demonic entities are aliens. This is because extraterrestrial life predates the earth religions and belief systems.


This reminds me of Stargate SG1
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 3:41:01 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/28/2009 5:20:56 PM, JBlake wrote:
At 9/28/2009 3:58:47 PM, regebro wrote:
At 9/28/2009 3:32:42 PM, GodSands wrote:
How is it a hallucination?

Well, it could simply be dreams.

Also, Dr. Rick Strassman supposes DMT (which he surmises can be found in the brain as well as in nature) to be responsible for out of body experiences as well as alien abductions.

In an experiment, DMT gave some people hallucinations that were almost identical to those mentioned in most abduction claims.

Does anyone know the validity of this claim? Has anyone read into this further? If we can trust Dr. Strassman, this is an interesting phenomenon. Does anyone here know more about this?

The question isn't whether or not DMT is responsible, because I am pretty certain it is. The question is, what is responsible for the abnormal quantity present in the person's brain at that moment in time?
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 3:41:40 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/28/2009 10:26:29 PM, regebro wrote:
Problem is: GodSands feels we are laughing at him.

The fact that GodSands believes this is not funny. It is very sad and very pathetic.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 4:02:20 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/29/2009 3:41:01 AM, Kleptin wrote:

The question isn't whether or not DMT is responsible, because I am pretty certain it is. The question is, what is responsible for the abnormal quantity present in the person's brain at that moment in time?

Hmm http://en.wikipedia.org...
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 4:26:37 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 9/29/2009 2:21:33 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 9/28/2009 8:46:57 AM, GodSands wrote:
In this five and a half minute clip you will see that the name of Jesus Christ compels these spiritual beings also known as aliens.

The entities in the video are not spiritual. They are of the Zeta Reticulan race. These are heartless beings, just like the Reptilians (they are beginning to change though). Sometimes these negative entities will try to mimic the benevolent ET races like the Pleiadians and Andromedans, so one must be careful with these encounters.

As far as the whole aliens being demons thing, they are not demons. It's the other way around. Demonic entities are aliens. This is because extraterrestrial life predates the earth religions and belief systems.

.


No, these aliens are demons here to decieve us, as Jesus told, in Luke 21 there will be great deception in the last days. You get your imformation from people like David Wilcock in which he has been lowered into these deceptions. If you allow your self to be open about thses demons, they will come to you and act as if they are friendly etc... They say that races are from different planets etc, to trick us into thinking the Bible is not spot on target.

These demons will reveal themselves at some point to the whole planet and will decieve many, even the elect. You like many others like the people who are guests on Coast to Coast are victiums of their plan against Jesus Christ. They even go far enough to say Jesus was sent by them as a messager, as Jesus Christ also came from another planet too.