Christianity would die without Islam.

GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 4:18:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago

Belief is a psychological and imposed condition. Mutual fear and The Nobel Lie is sustaining both Islam and Christianity by governments. They are using religion and the religious as patsies.

The Lie is necessary, Plato argues, in order to keep a stable social structure. In Plato"s mind, The Noble Lie is a religious lie that"s fed to the masses to keep them under control and happy with their situation in life.

Plato did not believe most people were smart enough to look after their own and society"s best interest. The few smart people of the world needed to lead the rest of the flock, Plato said. And The Noble Lie had to continue.

I have been puzzled for some time now as to why the West embraces a pathological and genocidal God who shows almost all works and deeds of hate instead of love.

If I understand why the West chose the Christian God of war correctly, that choice was made and is sustained by the pressures of war brought against it by Islam. The Islamic dogma of kill the infidels show other religions that that God is just as pathological and intolerant as the Christian God with his, believe in me or end in hell policy. The West fought fire with fire. A holy pissing contest based on the Noble Lie on both sides.

Rome, now the West, would have had to have a different God than what their Eastern counterparts had. Rome was created as a defensive response to invasions from the Khans and tribes of the Fertile Crescent, Islam. As the Asian tribes relented in their expansion, the main enemy of the West became and is now Islam.

Constantine chose Christianity. First, as a ploy to win in battle and maintained it later, even as he was not a Christian at heart, for his own self-aggrandizement as his plan, according to archeology, was to usurp Jesus as the new King/God.

Clip.

From there, Rome pushed northward and promoted the Christian God of war on his ability to win battles. The West of today was born.

Clip.

Unfortunately, morality was never the draw for this Christian God. Only his barbarism that was used against all other Gods and most notably Islam"s.

The fear of Islam then is what is still the driving force that explains the West embracing the pathological and genocidal God of Christianity. It was all just the one-upmanship of killing power.

Vatican II tried for rapprochement with Islam and today, progressive Christianity is trying to offer an olive branch to Islam.

Are the right wings of Christianity and Islam ready to bury the hatchet of war and competition and have their Gods kiss and make up or will the demographics of Muslim peoples force the remainder of this century to be one of conflict?
Will both religions have what it takes to return to the older thinking that there is only one nameless God for all, or will we continue to fight for what is basically a name for God that all books of wisdom say we should not name?

Clip.
http://www.patheos.com...

Should both Christianity and Islam revert and follow their religious root, Judaism, and recognize that their man created versions of their Gods are evil and reject them as unfit to rule any peaceful loving egalitarian nation?

Clip.

Regards
DL
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 4:19:32 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 4:20:18 PM
Though I will admit its nice to see one of your thread titles actually fit into the title.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 4:26:54 PM
At 10/15/2012 4:18:36 PM, GreatestIam wrote:

Belief is a psychological and imposed condition. Mutual fear and The Nobel Lie is sustaining both Islam and Christianity by governments. They are using religion and the religious as patsies.

The Lie is necessary, Plato argues, in order to keep a stable social structure. In Plato"s mind, The Noble Lie is a religious lie that"s fed to the masses to keep them under control and happy with their situation in life.

Plato did not believe most people were smart enough to look after their own and society"s best interest. The few smart people of the world needed to lead the rest of the flock, Plato said. And The Noble Lie had to continue.

I have been puzzled for some time now as to why the West embraces a pathological and genocidal God who shows almost all works and deeds of hate instead of love.

If I understand why the West chose the Christian God of war correctly, that choice was made and is sustained by the pressures of war brought against it by Islam. The Islamic dogma of kill the infidels show other religions that that God is just as pathological and intolerant as the Christian God with his, believe in me or end in hell policy. The West fought fire with fire. A holy pissing contest based on the Noble Lie on both sides.

Rome, now the West, would have had to have a different God than what their Eastern counterparts had. Rome was created as a defensive response to invasions from the Khans and tribes of the Fertile Crescent, Islam. As the Asian tribes relented in their expansion, the main enemy of the West became and is now Islam.

Constantine chose Christianity. First, as a ploy to win in battle and maintained it later, even as he was not a Christian at heart, for his own self-aggrandizement as his plan, according to archeology, was to usurp Jesus as the new King/God.

Clip.

From there, Rome pushed northward and promoted the Christian God of war on his ability to win battles. The West of today was born.

Clip.

Unfortunately, morality was never the draw for this Christian God. Only his barbarism that was used against all other Gods and most notably Islam"s.

The fear of Islam then is what is still the driving force that explains the West embracing the pathological and genocidal God of Christianity. It was all just the one-upmanship of killing power.

Vatican II tried for rapprochement with Islam and today, progressive Christianity is trying to offer an olive branch to Islam.

Are the right wings of Christianity and Islam ready to bury the hatchet of war and competition and have their Gods kiss and make up or will the demographics of Muslim peoples force the remainder of this century to be one of conflict?
Will both religions have what it takes to return to the older thinking that there is only one nameless God for all, or will we continue to fight for what is basically a name for God that all books of wisdom say we should not name?

Clip.

Should both Christianity and Islam revert and follow their religious root, Judaism, and recognize that their man created versions of their Gods are evil and reject them as unfit to rule any peaceful loving egalitarian nation?

Clip.

Regards
DL

Muhammad, like every other false prophet, will stand before the judgment seat of the risen Christ, and know that He is GOD.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Ahmed.M
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 4:49:38 PM
what is the specific criterion and methodology by which you came to the inevitable conclusion of the truth of Christianity?
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 4:54:01 PM
At 10/15/2012 4:49:38 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
what is the specific criterion and methodology by which you came to the inevitable conclusion of the truth of Christianity?

Is this for me?
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 5:16:17 PM

It's funny; I thought those were a thousand years apart. Guess you must know better.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 5:17:44 PM
At 10/15/2012 4:54:01 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:

Is this for me?

Pretty sure it is, mate. >.>

I can't imagine a subject I would be less interested in debating, though.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
stubs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 10:52:05 PM

It seems to me the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, as portrayed in the 5 early independent sources we have which are included in the new testament, is more probable than it is not.

Yeah I know this questions wasn't for me but I threw my answer in there haha
Archistrategos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 2:10:13 AM
Christianity flourished pretty damn well for over 500 year for Mohammed came along...

Not that they haven't been put in antithesis with each other by many more than yourself...
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 2:16:50 AM
Hello, apostrophe. It is I, WSA. I'd like to introduce you to someone. His name is GreatestIam, and he seems to think quotation marks will substitute for you. I know! what kind of moral reprobate would do such a thing?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 4:26:28 AM
At 10/15/2012 8:54:03 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
Yes the question is for you DATCMOTO. I'm curious for your answer.

No method.. He spoke to me one day and revealed Himself to me.

It all comes down to loving the truth, even when it costs you.. He is the Truth.

For example, do you call me DATCMOTO to provoke a negative response from me? Can you admit this to yourself, to me?
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 7:07:58 AM
At 10/15/2012 10:52:05 PM, stubs wrote:

It seems to me the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, as portrayed in the 5 early independent sources we have which are included in the new testament, is more probable than it is not.

A resurrection that the main 4 gospels do not speak of according to this scholar and the huge majority of his fellows.

But don't let facts get in the way of your beliefs. Can't lose that delusion.

Regards
DL
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 7:14:37 AM
At 10/16/2012 7:07:58 AM, GreatestIam wrote:

A resurrection that the main 4 gospels do not speak of according to this scholar and the huge majority of his fellows.

Regards
DL

Care to debate whether the gospels speak of His resurrection?

Oh I forgot, you don't formally debate.. And yet you accuse others of fact dodging! Ha!
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 7:25:10 AM
At 10/16/2012 2:10:13 AM, Archistrategos wrote:
Christianity flourished pretty damn well for over 500 year for Mohammed came along...

Not that they haven't been put in antithesis with each other by many more than yourself...

The East was there before Mohammed and does not negate that it was an East West conflict that made the West coalesce into the West. It was more political than religious although the separation of the two was never complete. The older city states were run by King/Gods. That condition is what Constantine was hopping for when he made Christianity the state religion as that clip shows.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 7:31:36 AM
At 10/16/2012 7:14:37 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:

Regards
DL

Oh I forgot, you don't formally debate.. And yet you accuse others of fact dodging! Ha!

Your facts are from a book of myths.

Ehrman has a web site if you have information that the scholars are not aware of.

As for here, show what you think you have and then I can decide if a formal debate is in order.

Regards
DL
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 7:46:43 AM
At 10/16/2012 7:31:36 AM, GreatestIam wrote:

Regards
DL

Ehrman has a web site if you have information that the scholars are not aware of.

As for here, show what you think you have and then I can decide if a formal debate is in order.

Regards
DL

No.. You stated that the gospels (mythological or otherwise) do not teach Christs resurrection.

Are you willing to back this up with a formal debate?
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 10:07:23 AM

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Answer my question about the Khans. Did they or did they not come a thousand years after the Roman Empire?
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 10:09:54 AM

Clip.

Clip.

Clip.

Clip.

Regards
DL

Another example of 'psychic vampirism' -he states the very things he hopes will cause you pain and discomfort and then feeds on the ensuing chaos, JUST as, in his private moments, HE is gnawed at by doubt and confusion etc..

Anyone who refuses to formally debate is not a true member of DDO in my book.
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 11:41:59 AM
At 10/16/2012 7:46:43 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

No.. You stated that the gospels (mythological or otherwise) do not teach Christs resurrection.

If you will not believe what most scholars believe and what the Jews tell you of their own myths then there is nothing I can say that will get past your foolish faith in myths being real. Keep believing that snakes and donkeys can talk and that water will part on command.

Your delusion in your genocidal son murderer is too deep for me to bother with.

Another good mind -------clip

I always mourn the loss of a potentially good mind.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 11:44:21 AM
At 10/16/2012 10:07:23 AM, MouthWash wrote:

Answer my question about the Khans. Did they or did they not come a thousand years after the Roman Empire?

There was always an East by whatever name you wish to call them.

Regards
DL
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 11:58:09 AM
At 10/16/2012 11:41:59 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 10/16/2012 7:46:43 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

If you will not believe what most scholars believe and what the Jews tell you of their own myths then there is nothing I can say that will get past your foolish faith in myths being real. Keep believing that snakes and donkeys can talk and that water will part on command.

Nooo... You stated that the BIBLE does not teach the resurrection of Jesus Christ, now you have switched to my subjective beliefs because they are undebatable..

Your delusion in your genocidal son murderer is too deep for me to bother with.

See? My delusions, NOT your previous statement..

Another good mind -------clip

I always mourn the loss of a potentially good mind.

Regards
DL

I love DDO and hate bullys and so I'm going to make it my life's work to neutralise and expose you for the cowardly pretender you are..

Unless you decide to formally debate me that it.

This goes for composer too.

I invite all Christians to join me in doing the owners/administrators jobs for them and cleaning up DDO.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 12:23:15 AM
At 10/16/2012 11:58:09 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: As I repeatedly stated to annanicole, Start a New Thread and show me your legitimate evidence that you are a genuine xtian according to your preferred Story book (version x & why that version?) and I'll see how you also go when measured against the requirements laid out in Story book bible land for a genuine believer?

Provide also your current Cult's Statement of Faith for me to examine and respond concerning?

annanicole can't even do that nor present her alleged ' propositions ' for me to examine!

Meanwhile you both remain liars, deceivers and Story book jebus frauds & YOU also a hypocrite!!

I invite all Christians to join me in doing the owners/administrators jobs for them and cleaning up DDO.

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: The next genuine believer outside of Story book land, will be the very first in man's entire History!

DDO will be a better place when I have finished here cleaning up frauds, liars & hypocrites like YOU!

Your ONLY literal Saviour moi!
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 3:44:43 AM

Clip.

Clip.

Clip.

Clip.

Regards
DL

Looks like a futile attempt to divide Christians and Muslims...
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 12:12:03 PM
At 10/16/2012 11:44:21 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 10/16/2012 10:07:23 AM, MouthWash wrote:

There was always an East by whatever name you wish to call them.

Regards
DL

Nope. The Seleucid Empire was Hellenized and worshiped Greek gods like the Romans. Hellenic culture could be found everywhere from Afghanistan to India to Egypt because of Alexander. You're the biggest racist on this website if you think you can divide the world into the "Western" people and the "Eastern" people. The East wasn't even a threat to the Romans/Byzantines until Islam spread. And the Khans are totally out of place here- they rose from nothing and conquered Asia a thousand years after the Roman Empire. The West didn't even know about the Orientals before the Mongol invasion of the Rus.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 3:38:21 PM
At 10/17/2012 12:23:15 AM, Composer wrote:

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: As I repeatedly stated to annanicole, Start a New Thread and show me your legitimate evidence that you are a genuine xtian according to your preferred Story book (version x & why that version?) and I'll see how you also go when measured against the requirements laid out in Story book bible land for a genuine believer?

Provide also your current Cult's Statement of Faith for me to examine and respond concerning?

annanicole can't even do that nor present her alleged ' propositions ' for me to examine!

Meanwhile you both remain liars, deceivers and Story book jebus frauds & YOU also a hypocrite!!

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: The next genuine believer outside of Story book land, will be the very first in man's entire History!

DDO will be a better place when I have finished here cleaning up frauds, liars & hypocrites like YOU!

Let me guess, brought up catholic and now homosexual and so you come here to work out your guilt/rage etc.. There's a few like that on here.
eastcoastsamuel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 6:46:48 PM
At 10/15/2012 4:26:54 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:

Clip.

Clip.

Clip.

Clip.

Regards
DL

Muhammad, like every other false prophet, will stand before the judgment seat of the risen Christ, and know that He is GOD.
So pretty much everyone's prophet and God but your "God" is the wrong God.

Sounds exactly what Jesus would have wanted from his followers.
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 7:52:56 PM
At 10/17/2012 3:44:43 AM, baggins wrote:

Clip.

Clip.

Regards
DL

Looks like a futile attempt to divide Christians and Muslims...

I guess you missed that last clip and my question onrapprochement.
I left it. Try it.

Regards
DL
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 8:45:46 PM
At 10/17/2012 3:38:21 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/17/2012 12:23:15 AM, Composer wrote:

Let me guess, brought up catholic and now homosexual and so you come here to work out your guilt/rage etc.. There's a few like that on here.

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: Again this is WRONG!

My 50 year career has been succesfully busting Cults like catholicisim of which I was never a member!

Your being a filthy homosexual yourself no doubt you wished I was; but sadly also for queers like you, I remain a 100% heterosexual!

Please do not come here using various names but always with the same purpose of soliciting for homosexual companionship, you dirty faggot!