Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Creation of Heaven.

Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 1:51:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hello Christians.

I don't start threads that often unless a question is really bothering me. So, my question today is "when"/"how" did God create Heaven, Hell, the angels, and so forth?

What I mean is, without time and such, how did God create anything prior to the Universe?

Pardon me if it's been asked before or if it's a stupid question.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Archistrategos
Posts: 602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 2:14:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Before the beginning was Omnipresent Light. The Heavens. And God(s)

In a beginning God hides omnipresent light to a spherical ceiling, a central point and quantum substrata. The omnipresent infinity is not diminished and is still in full expression outside the sphere.

Inside the sphere light unfolds it's qualities and measures and thus the angels are formed.
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 2:17:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/16/2012 2:14:08 AM, Archistrategos wrote:
Before the beginning was Omnipresent Light. The Heavens. And God(s)

In a beginning God hides omnipresent light to a spherical ceiling, a central point and quantum substrata. The omnipresent infinity is not diminished and is still in full expression outside the sphere.

Inside the sphere light unfolds it's qualities and measures and thus the angels are formed.

Hmm, what?

Can you explain a little better? Also, is this theory based in Christian doctrine, etc., or just an idea?
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Archistrategos
Posts: 602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 2:18:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Before relativistic time and space is eternal/infinite time and space. It still exists outside the universal sphere.

Hell is the experience a soul having abdicated love and lost it's levity. It sinks below the surface of the earth to be exposed to pure truth vibrations without the grace of the light of love. This is interpreted as fire. Once the soul is made malleable again and loosed of its static inharmonious crust, it is released to the Father again.

Earth is an aspect of God the Mother. A manifestation of Truth, the Holy Spirit.
Archistrategos
Posts: 602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 2:22:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/16/2012 2:17:21 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 10/16/2012 2:14:08 AM, Archistrategos wrote:
Before the beginning was Omnipresent Light. The Heavens. And God(s)

In a beginning God hides omnipresent light to a spherical ceiling, a central point and quantum substrata. The omnipresent infinity is not diminished and is still in full expression outside the sphere.

Inside the sphere light unfolds it's qualities and measures and thus the angels are formed.

Hmm, what?

Can you explain a little better? Also, is this theory based in Christian doctrine, etc., or just an idea?

Based on a perfect 3d equation and the 3d expression of the Name YHVH...once I realized what I was looking at, I found it exactly described in Genesis chapter 1.

The first "earth" is the Logos, the central point is relative to, God the Son. The "waters" is the quantum matrice, and the "Spirit of God" in the Spherical ceiling of omnipresent light hovering over the waters.

This is the formation of E=mc^2
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 5:13:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/16/2012 1:51:07 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
Hello Christians.

I don't start threads that often unless a question is really bothering me. So, my question today is "when"/"how" did God create Heaven, Hell, the angels, and so forth?

What I mean is, without time and such, how did God create anything prior to the Universe?

Pardon me if it's been asked before or if it's a stupid question.

In the beginning (time) God (the creator of time) created the heavens ( 3 heavens, our atmosphere, the universe and the eternal bode of angels and christians)
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Archistrategos
Posts: 602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 4:08:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/16/2012 5:13:44 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/16/2012 1:51:07 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
Hello Christians.

I don't start threads that often unless a question is really bothering me. So, my question today is "when"/"how" did God create Heaven, Hell, the angels, and so forth?

What I mean is, without time and such, how did God create anything prior to the Universe?

Pardon me if it's been asked before or if it's a stupid question.

In the beginning (time) God (the creator of time) created the heavens ( 3 heavens, our atmosphere, the universe and the eternal bode of angels and christians)

Interesting fact: https://cs.uwaterloo.ca...

The first word of the Hebrew Genesis, as traditionally vocalized, means literally:
In a beginning. However, tradition has it meaning and translated as: In the
beginning. The literal meaning is considered as contradicting reality. Therefore,
Rashi, the noted medieval commentator, suggested a syntactic solution that
maintains the traditional meaning. However, this syntactic solution, as is shown
later, requires a change in the vocalization of the second word of Genesis. This
paper argues that we should accept the traditional, Masoretic vocalization along
with its literal meaning, and explores the consequences of that literal meaning.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 3:19:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/16/2012 4:08:54 PM, Archistrategos wrote:
At 10/16/2012 5:13:44 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/16/2012 1:51:07 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
Hello Christians.

I don't start threads that often unless a question is really bothering me. So, my question today is "when"/"how" did God create Heaven, Hell, the angels, and so forth?

What I mean is, without time and such, how did God create anything prior to the Universe?

Pardon me if it's been asked before or if it's a stupid question.

In the beginning (time) God (the creator of time) created the heavens ( 3 heavens, our atmosphere, the universe and the eternal bode of angels and christians)

Interesting fact: https://cs.uwaterloo.ca...

The first word of the Hebrew Genesis, as traditionally vocalized, means literally:
In a beginning. However, tradition has it meaning and translated as: In the
beginning. The literal meaning is considered as contradicting reality. Therefore,
Rashi, the noted medieval commentator, suggested a syntactic solution that
maintains the traditional meaning. However, this syntactic solution, as is shown
later, requires a change in the vocalization of the second word of Genesis. This
paper argues that we should accept the traditional, Masoretic vocalization along
with its literal meaning, and explores the consequences of that literal meaning.

The original meaning is THE (one, unique, only) beginning.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Archistrategos
Posts: 602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 12:07:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 3:19:34 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/16/2012 4:08:54 PM, Archistrategos wrote:
At 10/16/2012 5:13:44 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/16/2012 1:51:07 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
Hello Christians.

I don't start threads that often unless a question is really bothering me. So, my question today is "when"/"how" did God create Heaven, Hell, the angels, and so forth?

What I mean is, without time and such, how did God create anything prior to the Universe?

Pardon me if it's been asked before or if it's a stupid question.

In the beginning (time) God (the creator of time) created the heavens ( 3 heavens, our atmosphere, the universe and the eternal bode of angels and christians)

Interesting fact: https://cs.uwaterloo.ca...

The first word of the Hebrew Genesis, as traditionally vocalized, means literally:
In a beginning. However, tradition has it meaning and translated as: In the
beginning. The literal meaning is considered as contradicting reality. Therefore,
Rashi, the noted medieval commentator, suggested a syntactic solution that
maintains the traditional meaning. However, this syntactic solution, as is shown
later, requires a change in the vocalization of the second word of Genesis. This
paper argues that we should accept the traditional, Masoretic vocalization along
with its literal meaning, and explores the consequences of that literal meaning.

The original meaning is THE (one, unique, only) beginning.

Did you forget that Genesis was oral tradition for 6000 years before ever being written down?

"In a beginning." God has been around and doing what God does since before forever.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 12:30:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/18/2012 12:07:00 AM, Archistrategos wrote:
"In a beginning." God has been around and doing what God does since before forever.

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: The Sum total of ALL legitimate evidences (including yours) that ANY Supernatural god literally exists &/or was/is involved in ANYTHING, remains a constant zero!

My concept that Susan the Alien & her sisters created the Universe and beyond remains undefeated!

Your ONLY literal Saviour moi!
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 12:36:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/18/2012 12:30:49 AM, Composer wrote:
At 10/18/2012 12:07:00 AM, Archistrategos wrote:
"In a beginning." God has been around and doing what God does since before forever.

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: The Sum total of ALL legitimate evidences (including yours) that ANY Supernatural god literally exists &/or was/is involved in ANYTHING, remains a constant zero!

My concept that Susan the Alien & her sisters created the Universe and beyond remains undefeated!

Your ONLY literal Saviour moi!

There are plenty of philosophical arguments for God's existence. Even if they aren't proof, there's still evidence.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 1:56:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/18/2012 12:36:08 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 10/18/2012 12:30:49 AM, Composer wrote:
At 10/18/2012 12:07:00 AM, Archistrategos wrote:
"In a beginning." God has been around and doing what God does since before forever.

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: The Sum total of ALL legitimate evidences (including yours) that ANY Supernatural god literally exists &/or was/is involved in ANYTHING, remains a constant zero!

My concept that Susan the Alien & her sisters created the Universe and beyond remains undefeated!

Your ONLY literal Saviour moi!

There are plenty of philosophical arguments for God's existence. Even if they aren't proof, there's still evidence.

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: If they aren't proof then it is as I said mere speculation!

Making extraordinary claims such as a literal Supernatural god required extraordinary evidence of which there is NONE but more speculation!
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 2:48:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/18/2012 1:56:20 AM, Composer wrote:
At 10/18/2012 12:36:08 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 10/18/2012 12:30:49 AM, Composer wrote:
At 10/18/2012 12:07:00 AM, Archistrategos wrote:
"In a beginning." God has been around and doing what God does since before forever.

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: The Sum total of ALL legitimate evidences (including yours) that ANY Supernatural god literally exists &/or was/is involved in ANYTHING, remains a constant zero!

My concept that Susan the Alien & her sisters created the Universe and beyond remains undefeated!

Your ONLY literal Saviour moi!

There are plenty of philosophical arguments for God's existence. Even if they aren't proof, there's still evidence.

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: If they aren't proof then it is as I said mere speculation!

Making extraordinary claims such as a literal Supernatural god required extraordinary evidence of which there is NONE but more speculation!

Jesus Christ. You said there was no *evidence* that God exists. Evidence just means ground for believing or accepting something. I can give you *evidence* that the Earth is hollow, but I obviously wouldn't *prove* it to any reasonable person, because it isn't true. I could also give *evidence* that the Earth is solid, and I could further *prove* it to a reasonable person, if my evidence is solid and the substantiated claim is true.

I obviously believe the statement "God exists" is true. You obviously believe it to be false. Either way, I can give you evidence that God exists with the typical arguments (cosmological, teleological, ontological, etc), even if you don't accept or believe the conclusion. While "proving" requires "evidence," not all "evidence" leads to a "proof."

Moreover, this thread isn't about God's existence, it's about how God created heaven and other realms without time. I was hoping Christians would give me an answer.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Archistrategos
Posts: 602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 12:57:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/18/2012 12:30:49 AM, Composer wrote:
At 10/18/2012 12:07:00 AM, Archistrategos wrote:
"In a beginning." God has been around and doing what God does since before forever.

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: The Sum total of ALL legitimate evidences (including yours) that ANY Supernatural god literally exists &/or was/is involved in ANYTHING, remains a constant zero!

My concept that Susan the Alien & her sisters created the Universe and beyond remains undefeated!

Your ONLY literal Saviour moi!

You have seen none of my evidence, your assertion is the height of ignorance.
Archistrategos
Posts: 602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 1:00:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/18/2012 2:48:33 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
Moreover, this thread isn't about God's existence, it's about how God created heaven and other realms without time. I was hoping Christians would give me an answer.

According to my understanding:

There is "time" outside the universal relativity but it is an eternal state of existence. An Infinite block of omnipresent light. That is God's "Planck field".