Supernatural visit to Hell

Ezra777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 12:19:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sister Baek Bong Nyu: *Crucifying Torment awaiting in Hell

As I fervently prayed in tongues, Jesus appeared. I quickly sensed He was about to take me to Hell. It looked as though the Lord was a bit hesitant to disclose my trip. Before the Lord was able to ask me a question, I asked Him. "Jesus, why are you hesitating? I know you are about to take me to visit Hell again, right?" The Lord gave me an awkward expression. However, I couldn"t disobey the Lord. "Jesus, if you don"t show me my family in torment, I will follow you to the ends of Hell. I just don"t want to see my parents in torment." The Lord took my hand and didn"t say a word.

As usual, once the Lord took my hand, we were already in Hell. We began to walk through a narrow path. Within a short time, the smell of rotten corpses began to fill the air. We arrived at a wide field. There were crosses endlessly lined up. All the crosses were dug deeply into the ground. There were already many people hanging on crosses and more waiting in long lines to be crucified. My mother was among the crowd waiting to be nailed to a cross. She stood under one of the unoccupied crosses.

A large frightening creature guarded the crosses. When it was my mother"s turn, the creature tied my mother onto the cross and prepared her to be nailed. The creature glanced at me and as he turned to her spoke. "Tell your daughter not to go to church and to stop believing in Jesus this instant. Otherwise, you"ll really die today!" My mother looked very frightened. The creature looked toward me and yelled, "If you say that you will stop believing in Jesus, I"ll spare your mother and not torment her. Say it! Say you"ll stop believing!" It attempted to bargain with me. "Say it now! Make your vow! Hurry!" the creature demanded. The situation was very tense. The creature had a human body with the head of a horse. It was heinous. I couldn"t look at it straight in the eye.

The horse-headed creature drew a large bright sword and commanded his subordinates. The subordinates quickly obeyed. The creature then pressured my mother. "Quickly, tell your daughter! Now! Hell is in chaos because of your daughter. The church your daughter is attending prays all night long. We are hindered in every way. Humans who are supposed to be coming to Hell are going to church and we"re frustrated. Quickly! Ask your daughter now! Her pastor is writing a book that will reveal our identities and reveal Hell. We must stop him from writing that book. Now, quickly ask your daughter!"

Mother"s tears unceasingly rolled down her cheeks as she looked upon me. Since Jesus stood next to me, my mother wasn"t able to say a word. She just dropped her head and continued crying. The creature ran out of patience and exploded in anger. My mother was stripped and hung on the cross. They hung her tightly with a rope. Within a short time, my little brother and nephew were brought and stripped. They were hung on crosses as well. The evil creature without mercy began to nail all of them to crosses. The creatures began slicing their flesh.

Their flesh was sliced from the top of their heads down to the end of their toes. Their bodies were cut and sliced all the way through to their bones. My family"s flesh was thrown into a boiling pot of oil. The pot was heated with immense blazing fire. My mother, my little brother, and nephew had only their eyes and ears remaining on their skeletal figure. Everything else was sliced off. In their pitiable form, they were still able to shout, "Bong Nyu, quickly go! We told you not to come here anymore. Why do you keep coming? Are you not in pain when you see us in torment? Please don"t return!"

Blubbering, I shouted, "Mother, my poor mother! After three more visits, I won"t be able to come even if I wished. Jesus said once the third visit is done, He"ll no longer bring me here. My heart is in agony as I see you in torment!" The creature interrupted and shouted once again with a voice of thunder, "I"ll ask you for the last time! This is your last chance! You tell your daughter not to believe in Jesus. Quickly! Force her to stop praying and going to church! Quickly!" As the creature nagged at my mother, I spoke on my mother"s behalf. "You, evil creature! If you have anything to say, talk to me. Why are you frightening my mother? If I ever get a hold of you, you"re dead!" As I rebuked the creature, he rapidly ran toward my mother like a bullet. The creature scalped my mother, sliced her ears, and tore out her eyes. Mother shouted in pain, "Help me! Please!" I couldn"t bear to see my mother in pain anymore. There are no words to express this pitiful scene! My little brother and nephew experienced the same torment as my mother. The creature threw the remaining body parts into the boiling pot of oil. From the boiling pot, I could hear the screams of my family in pain.

The creature"s anger wasn"t satisfied. This time, he filled a bowl with insects and placed it right below my family. The insects rapidly attached themselves onto my family"s bodies. The insects gnawed and chewed, penetrating into their bones. My family screamed out. It appeared as though my mother was experiencing the greater pain.

Mother shouted, "Devil! I"m already dead! Why are you tormenting a dead person? Devil, take away these insects! Stop this pain! Please!" Although I knew it would be impossible, I still asked, "Jesus, when will be the end of their torment?" I was wailing. Jesus said, "Once you"ve entered Hell, you can never escape or have another chance. You"ll be in torment for eternity."

I pleaded as I clung onto the Lord, crying, "Jesus, my mother is going to be in pain eternally in Hell. How would I live happily in Heaven? I can no longer witness my mother"s misery. Please let me take the place of my mother so that she can be saved!" Jesus quickly called for the angels.

I almost passed out due to the shock of the situation. With the Lord"s command, Archangel Michael and some other angels came and returned me to Lord"s church. Jesus even called Moses and asked him to comfort me. Jesus and Moses were also heartbroken. They drew me closer to their breast and wiped away my tears and comforted me. As they saw my tears rolling down, they grieved with me.

This is a short excerpt from Book 2 titled "Baptize by Blazing Fire". There is a series of Five Books and all are freely available for online reading. It is also available for purchase the books.

http://www.spiritlessons.com...

(Official website)
http://www.baptizingfire.com...

Overview

"Revival can happen anywhere"

During 30 days of continual prayer at the Lord"s Church in Seo Incheon, Korea, Pastor Yong-Doo Kim and his congregation experienced a revival that changed their lives. Equipping themselves daily with prayer and praise, the congregation had their spiritual eyes opened as they experienced healing, visions, intense spiritual warfare, and transforming encounters with Jesus.

Inspired by these incredible events, Pastor Kim wrote Baptize by Blazing Fire, the first book in a series, as a resource guide to spiritual warfare and supernatural manifestations. Combining personal accounts with biblical definitions and clear explanations, he describes :

Miraculous healings

Visitations to heaven and hell

Divine visits and tricks of the devil, and more!

Baptize by Blazing Fire gives you the tools you need to know the works of God, to achieve victory over Satan, and maintain faith that is dynamic and powerful.

Author

Pastor Yong-Doo Kim was born in Soonchun, Korea, and studied theology at the University of Anyang in 1991. As the pastor of the Lord"s Chu
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 12:13:05 AM
At 10/18/2012 12:19:32 PM, Ezra777 wrote:
. . . . . . . . I still asked, "Jesus, when will be the end of their torment?" I was wailing. Jesus said, "Once you"ve entered Hell, you can never escape or have another chance. You"ll be in torment for eternity."

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: Whatever jebus was allegedly spoken to & spoke claiming eternal torment, obviously isn't the biblical one that said " He7 will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death will not exist any more " or mourning, or crying, or pain, for the former things have ceased to exist. "8 (Rev. 21:4) NET Story book, Unless of course it is contradciting itself even in Story book Land, which I don't doubt! LOL!

Your ONLY literal Saviour moi!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 12:21:33 AM
Pastor Kim wrote Baptize by Blazing Fire, the first book in a series, as a resource guide to spiritual warfare and supernatural manifestations. . . . .

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: If this dick-head wants to demonstrate his alleged Supernatural encounters the JREF is waiting for him to contact them, LOL!

(Composer's source: http://www.randi.org...)

The Foundation is committed to providing reliable information about paranormal claims. It both supports and conducts original research into such claims.

At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event. The JREF does not involve itself in the testing procedure, other than helping to design the protocol and approving the conditions under which a test will take place. All tests are designed with the participation and approval of the applicant. In most cases, the applicant will be asked to perform a relatively simple preliminary test of the claim, which if successful, will be followed by the formal test. Preliminary tests are usually conducted by associates of the JREF at the site where the applicant lives. Upon success in the preliminary testing process, the "applicant" becomes a "claimant."

To date, no one has passed the preliminary tests.

Meanwhile this dick-head pasta Kim remains a liar, deceiver and jebus fraud and its alleged followers more mere duped fools!

Your ONLY literal Saviour moi!
Ezra777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 7:02:42 AM
Very often, for Acts 2:16-18 is being fulfilled. What you have read is a very small extract from Book 2. The experiences began in 2005. Book 1-5 has already been published and digital copies are available on the site. Book 6 is being done and will shortly be released.

There are innumerable testimonies of people God touched to show Heaven and Hell. You will find many uploaded at www.InsightsofGod.com - www.Spiritlessons.com

If you type Visions of Heaven and Hell on youtube you will find many also who have been shown.

Sid Roth it's supernatural is a T.V broadcast where every episode contains the amazing testimonies of those who encountered God, Angels, Heaven, Hell, Miracles etc. Just type Sid Roth it's supernatural on youtube to watch them.

You will find the testimonies of many former Muslims who encountered Jesus Christ in the link below.

www.muslimjourneytohope.com/watch.asp

www.Prophecies.org > is God's website and it is called that. They contain very deep and ultra-top profound revelations from God that a prophetess of The Lord is being persecuted for posting online.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 7:39:58 AM
At 10/19/2012 7:02:42 AM, Ezra777 wrote:
Very often, for Acts 2:16-18 is being fulfilled. What you have read is a very small extract from Book 2. The experiences began in 2005. Book 1-5 has already been published and digital copies are available on the site. Book 6 is being done and will shortly be released.

There are innumerable testimonies of people God touched to show Heaven and Hell. You will find many uploaded at www.InsightsofGod.com - www.Spiritlessons.com

If you type Visions of Heaven and Hell on youtube you will find many also who have been shown.

Sid Roth it's supernatural is a T.V broadcast where every episode contains the amazing testimonies of those who encountered God, Angels, Heaven, Hell, Miracles etc. Just type Sid Roth it's supernatural on youtube to watch them.

You will find the testimonies of many former Muslims who encountered Jesus Christ in the link below.

www.muslimjourneytohope.com/watch.asp

www.Prophecies.org > is God's website and it is called that. They contain very deep and ultra-top profound revelations from God that a prophetess of The Lord is being persecuted for posting online.

Sheer nonsense. And I could care less about "testimonies." I have "testimonies" of Paul, Peter, John, James, etc - inspired testimonies - and my prediction is that these latter-day "testimonies" or whatever they are severely contradict inspired testimonies.

You say, "Very often, for Acts 2:16-18 is being fulfilled." It's already been fulfilled.

Get yourself a good Bible, maybe the KJV or ASV, and read some inspired testimonies, and toss this modern-day contradictory stuff out the window.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Double_Helix46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 7:43:40 AM
At 10/19/2012 7:39:58 AM, annanicole wrote:

Sheer nonsense. And I could care less about "testimonies." I have "testimonies" of Paul, Peter, John, James, etc - inspired testimonies - and my prediction is that these latter-day "testimonies" or whatever they are severely contradict inspired testimonies.

You say, "Very often, for Acts 2:16-18 is being fulfilled." It's already been fulfilled.

Get yourself a good Bible, maybe the KJV or ASV, and read some inspired testimonies, and toss this modern-day contradictory stuff out the window.:

Whoa. Whoa. You do not behold a testimony?
How can you determine anyone elses? Esp. if it doesn't contradict the Bible(Im not saying the above does or doesn't).
How can you claim that Biblical scriptures are complete?
Ezra777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 8:27:25 AM
Only those who are right with God and are diligently seeking Him are receiving dreams and visions from God in these End-Times. Not those who have a religious spirit or are bound by religious traditions, neither those who pursue the world and all of it's lusts, aswell as those spend little or no time with Him, those whose Prayer lives are inactive, those who are LUKEWARM.

John 14:23
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Acts 2:16-18
But this is what was uttered through the prophet Joel:
"'And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions,
and your old men shall dream dreams;
even on my male servants and female servants

in those days I will pour out my Spirit, and they shall prophesy.

Amos 3:6-7
Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it? Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Proverbs 2:6-7
For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.

1 Corinthians 14:5
I would that ye all spake with tongues but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.

1 Corinthians 14:22
Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not: but prophesying serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe.

1 Thessalonians 5:19-21
Quench not the Spirit.
Despise not prophesyings.
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

1 Corinthians 14:3
But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.

Ephesians 4 **********************
11And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

15But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

16From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

17This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

18Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

19Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

20But ye have not so learned Christ;

1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Pay attention! -- April 02, 2012

My children, I warn you beforehand out of love and because I care. I promise that My children will never be in darkness because I am the Light of the world, omnipotent, I Reign and I am in full control. I know the end from the beginning and nothing is hidden from Me. I make things known, new and hidden, to My beloved children at My time, so that they can prepare and be prepared. I will never fail My children, I know them by their names, they are no strangers to Me and I am no Stranger to them. They know Me, hear My voice, pay attention and obey Me.

My children, now is the time, to pay attention like never before to the messages and warnings that I give to My children, to warn others of sudden changes and calamities, it is coming sooner than most want to believe or think. Turmoil is coming because men love darkness more than Light because their deeds are evil and they refuse to repent to come to Me. There will be no mercy without repentance. I am the righteous Judge and I will judge righteously. I warn My children so that they will prepare in time. There is no time to play around, time is ticking away, great destruction is coming. I warn, pay attention or you might perish in this time.

My children, do you pay attention to My warnings, My messages to prepare for what is yet to come? It is coming, I am faithful to My promises and will also be faithful to My beloved obedient children, those who obey and follow Me, who pay attention, not the rest.

Do not wait, seek Me, inquire of Me, not from man. I alone know what is coming your way, nobody else knows. Now is the time to pay attention or it might just be too late. Do not wait, you will only have yourself to blame. Seek Me now, pay attention I am warning, it might be your final and last warning to prepare for what is to come. Are you prepared, did you pay attention?

Daily messages from The Lord posted @ www.Youtube.com/Lastrumpet08
Ezra777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 8:30:13 AM
(sorry, I made an error, I was meant to reply the message to the girl who criticized. sorry again.)
Ezra777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 8:31:42 AM
Only those who are right with God and are diligently seeking Him are receiving dreams and visions from God in these End-Times. Not those who have a religious spirit or are bound by religious traditions, neither those who pursue the world and all of it's lusts, aswell as those spend little or no time with Him, those whose Prayer lives are inactive, those who are LUKEWARM.

John 14:23
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Acts 2:16-18
But this is what was uttered through the prophet Joel:
"'And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions,
and your old men shall dream dreams;
even on my male servants and female servants

in those days I will pour out my Spirit, and they shall prophesy.

Amos 3:6-7
Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it? Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Proverbs 2:6-7
For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.

1 Corinthians 14:5
I would that ye all spake with tongues but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.

1 Corinthians 14:22
Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not: but prophesying serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe.

1 Thessalonians 5:19-21
Quench not the Spirit.
Despise not prophesyings.
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

1 Corinthians 14:3
But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.

Ephesians 4 **********************
11And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

15But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

16From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

17This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

18Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

19Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

20But ye have not so learned Christ;

1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Pay attention! -- April 02, 2012

My children, I warn you beforehand out of love and because I care. I promise that My children will never be in darkness because I am the Light of the world, omnipotent, I Reign and I am in full control. I know the end from the beginning and nothing is hidden from Me. I make things known, new and hidden, to My beloved children at My time, so that they can prepare and be prepared. I will never fail My children, I know them by their names, they are no strangers to Me and I am no Stranger to them. They know Me, hear My voice, pay attention and obey Me.

My children, now is the time, to pay attention like never before to the messages and warnings that I give to My children, to warn others of sudden changes and calamities, it is coming sooner than most want to believe or think. Turmoil is coming because men love darkness more than Light because their deeds are evil and they refuse to repent to come to Me. There will be no mercy without repentance. I am the righteous Judge and I will judge righteously. I warn My children so that they will prepare in time. There is no time to play around, time is ticking away, great destruction is coming. I warn, pay attention or you might perish in this time.

My children, do you pay attention to My warnings, My messages to prepare for what is yet to come? It is coming, I am faithful to My promises and will also be faithful to My beloved obedient children, those who obey and follow Me, who pay attention, not the rest.

Do not wait, seek Me, inquire of Me, not from man. I alone know what is coming your way, nobody else knows. Now is the time to pay attention or it might just be too late. Do not wait, you will only have yourself to blame. Seek Me now, pay attention I am warning, it might be your final and last warning to prepare for what is to come. Are you prepared, did you pay attention?

Daily messages from The Lord posted @ www.Youtube.com/Lastrumpet08
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 9:39:24 AM
Sister Baek Bong Nyu: *Crucifying Torment awaiting in Hell

As I fervently prayed in tongues, Jesus appeared.

How would you know?

1. We don't know what Jesus looked like.
2. Demons and devils seem to be allowed an unmitigated ability to deceive, which would seem to include impersonating people like Jesus. There seem to be many options in this regard: A) They simply take the form of what Jesus actually looked like (or, rather, what the target expects Jesus to look like; B) They found and possessed a real-world, modern person that happens, coincidentally, to look like Jesus; C) They took no actual form at all, but simply induced a hallucination in the person to believe they took the form of Jesus.
3. Individual appearances such as this, granting direct and personal affirmation of religious principles seems to be in contrast to the overall and more general strategy of remaining hidden from the world at large. The discrepancy is such that, if true, we are more likely being fvcked with by a malicious entity. If only she was supposed to benefit, why? What makes her special? If this is a message intended to benefit everyone, then why not just deliver it to everyone?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 9:43:50 AM
At 10/19/2012 7:43:40 AM, Double_Helix46 wrote:
At 10/19/2012 7:39:58 AM, annanicole wrote:

Get yourself a good Bible, maybe the KJV or ASV, and read some inspired testimonies, and toss this modern-day contradictory stuff out the window.:

Whoa. Whoa. You do not behold a testimony?

Nope. I can find testimonials for Catholic miracles, witch doctors over in Africa who hexed their fat mothers-in-law, Holy Rollers, Mormons, Christian Scientists, and palm readers. I pay no attention to them.

How can you determine anyone elses? Esp. if it doesn't contradict the Bible(Im not saying the above does or doesn't).

I pay no attention to them. I study the Bible, but care not one bit about somebody's second cousin who was cured by so-and-so during the tent revival.

How can you claim that Biblical scriptures are complete?

Internal evidences, external evidences, the broad range of textual criticism, historical evidences, even inadvertent quotes from pagans. I sure wouldn't rely on Aunt Mary's testimony that "God told me last Thursday at the altar that the scriptures are complete." I do believe in testimonies, of course: Paul's testimony before Agrippa, Peter's testimony on Pentecost, John's testimony in the Apocalypse.

It has also been my (limited) experience that when someone gets ready to "testify", he is fixin' to tell you some stuff that he can't prove by the Bible. So he "proves" it by his testimony. Give me a solid expository lesson from Acts or Ephesians any day over some dude's "testimony" of what he "felt". Heck, Buddists and Moslems can do that. So can drinkers of Jack Daniels.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 11:17:00 AM
At 10/19/2012 8:30:13 AM, Ezra777 wrote:
(sorry, I made an error, I was meant to reply the message to the girl who criticized. sorry again.)

Psss.
Ezra777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2012 8:21:57 AM
Visit the links instead of exalting your opinions and thoughts above The infallible Word and Revelations of God, you better know what His Will is for without knowing it and doing it you are all going to HELL! Why do you bla bla bla bla and go back into sin and worldly things? Don't be STUPID.