Jump to topic:

ALL to His glory!

DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 5:07:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Think of one those TV adverts for cleaning products; they show a filthy surface and then show half of it cleaned with the product.

They show the filthy half still because it compares to the clean half.

SO, all the sin and sinners in this world glorify His Holy Name as they have not been cleansed by His precious blood.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 11:57:05 AM
At 10/19/2012 5:07:47 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
Think of one those TV adverts for cleaning products; they show a filthy surface and then show half of it cleaned with the product.

SO, all the sin and sinners in this world glorify His Holy Name as they have not been cleansed by His precious blood.

I reply.. You are funny!!
To be CLEANSED by the Blood of Jesus you; MUST DRINK IT!!!
The early Church drank the BLOOD as Catholic's still do today!

1 Corinthians 11:25
When supper was over, he did the same with the cup. He said, "This cup is the new promise made with my blood. Every time you drink from it, do it to remember me."
26 Every time you eat this bread and drink from this cup, you tell about the Lord"s death until he comes.
27 Therefore, whoever eats the bread or drinks from the Lord"s cup in an improper way will be held responsible for the Lord"s body and blood.
28 With this in mind, individuals must determine whether what they are doing is proper when they eat the bread and drink from the cup.
29 Anyone who eats and drinks is eating and drinking a judgment against himself when he doesn't recognize the Lord"s body.

Drinking a judgment against himself is CONDEMNING YOURSELF!!!!
You CAN'T sin against a SYMBOL!!!
The CHRISTIANS have always drank the BLOOD of Jesus to be saved by the BLOOD of Jesus!

Blood always represents LIFE!!!
Jesus LIFE coerces through my Body because I DRINK LIFE!!!

FACT: You can't be in COMMUNION with symbols!!!
DanielChristopherBlowes Being in COMMUNICATION with SYMBOLS is called IDOLATRY!!

The BLOOD of Jesus CAN'T be symbolic.. Jesus said.. God said.. "This is my BLOOD!"
The word "Remembrance" means.. REMEMBER.. Call to mind!
It does not mean SYMBOL!

Dogknox
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 1:50:42 PM
At 10/20/2012 11:57:05 AM, Dogknox wrote:

When supper was over, he did the same with the cup. He said, "This cup is the new promise made with my blood. Every time you drink from it, do it to remember me."
26 Every time you eat this bread and drink from this cup, you tell about the Lord"s death until he comes.
27 Therefore, whoever eats the bread or drinks from the Lord"s cup in an improper way will be held responsible for the Lord"s body and blood.
28 With this in mind, individuals must determine whether what they are doing is proper when they eat the bread and drink from the cup.
29 Anyone who eats and drinks is eating and drinking a judgment against himself when he doesn't recognize the Lord"s body.

The CHRISTIANS have always drank the BLOOD of Jesus to be saved by the BLOOD of Jesus!

DanielChristopherBlowes Being in COMMUNICATION with SYMBOLS is called IDOLATRY!!

The BLOOD of Jesus CAN'T be symbolic.. Jesus said.. God said.. "This is my BLOOD!"
It does not mean SYMBOL!

Dogknox

How about a formal debate on this?
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 1:51:39 PM
At 10/20/2012 1:50:42 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:

It does not mean SYMBOL!

Dogknox

Ah, don't pick on poor ol' Dogknox.

I'll debate you on this.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 2:03:28 PM
At 10/20/2012 1:51:39 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

It does not mean SYMBOL!

Dogknox

I'll debate you on this.

You get second shout. Promise.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 2:04:46 PM
At 10/20/2012 2:03:28 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:

It does not mean SYMBOL!

Dogknox

I'll debate you on this.

I can almost guarantee Dogknox won't debate you.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 2:26:23 PM
At 10/20/2012 2:04:46 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 10/20/2012 2:03:28 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:

It does not mean SYMBOL!

Dogknox

I'll debate you on this.

I can almost guarantee Dogknox won't debate you.

Then we'll be on..
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2012 5:29:06 AM
At 10/20/2012 2:26:23 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
Then we'll be on..

Alright, as far as I can tell Dogknox didn't debate you.

I'm still here.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2012 8:39:47 AM
At 10/22/2012 5:29:06 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
Then we'll be on..

I'm still here.

Write her up, brother..
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2012 9:06:44 AM
At 10/22/2012 8:39:47 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
Then we'll be on..

I'm still here.

Write her up, brother..

I feel like a real moron now, but I won't actually be able to debate you after all.

Not long after writing this, I took up another debate and am now too occupied.

Never fear, I'll be ready one of these days.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2012 9:10:40 AM
At 10/22/2012 9:06:44 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 10/22/2012 8:39:47 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
Then we'll be on..

I'm still here.

Write her up, brother..

I feel like a real moron now, but I won't actually be able to debate you after all.

Not long after writing this, I took up another debate and am now too occupied.

Never fear, I'll be ready one of these days.

No, no problem at all.. Another time.
Archistrategos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 8:32:43 PM
Jude 1:24 To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy" 25 to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

You must be born again of water and spirit...
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 12:59:13 AM
At 10/25/2012 8:32:43 PM, Archistrategos wrote:
Jude 1:24 To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy" 25 to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

You must be born again of water and spirit...

Whilst remembering that we have not earned our salvation and so extending the grace and mercy we have received to others..