Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

I want to understand the resurrection

Dan4reason
Posts: 1,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 5:11:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Basically, I hear all sorts of things about the death and resurrection of Jesus, and what to get this issue straightened out.

So I have some questions?

Was Jesus trying to get himself killed?
What would happen if Jesus had not died for us?
What role did Jesus' death play in the atonement? What about the physical torture he went through?
How does Jesus' death and/or torture help us?
Since Jesus atoned for us, does that mean we are going to heaven no matter what we do? If not, what conditions do we have to live by?
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 5:26:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/19/2012 5:11:52 PM, Dan4reason wrote:
Basically, I hear all sorts of things about the death and resurrection of Jesus, and what to get this issue straightened out.

So I have some questions?

Was Jesus trying to get himself killed?

He was obedient to His Fathers will, as only an only begotten son can be. God was His God.

What would happen if Jesus had not died for us?

ALL would be lost, the last man would die and there'd be no resurrection.

What role did Jesus' death play in the atonement? What about the physical torture he went through?

We are all 'nice' when things are going well, but when in physical (torture) or psychic (betrayal, shame, slandered) pain, all of our manners (socialisation) are discarded, Jesus was obedient (to LOVE) even on the cross.. If not, He would have sinned.

How does Jesus' death and/or torture help us?

His Holy Spirit 'became flesh' so that in any circumstance He can live in us; there is no situation We can face that He has not.

Since Jesus atoned for us, does that mean we are going to heaven no matter what we do? If not, what conditions do we have to live by?

We must agree with His (impossible) standards (love your neighbour as yourself) and continually FAIL BETTER, keep repenting, keep living by His grace and mercy.

Really great questions, well done.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Dogknox
Posts: 5,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 5:38:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/19/2012 5:11:52 PM, Dan4reason wrote:
Basically, I hear all sorts of things about the death and resurrection of Jesus, and what to get this issue straightened out.

So I have some questions?

Was Jesus trying to get himself killed?
What would happen if Jesus had not died for us?
What role did Jesus' death play in the atonement? What about the physical torture he went through?
How does Jesus' death and/or torture help us?
Since Jesus atoned for us, does that mean we are going to heaven no matter what we do? If not, what conditions do we have to live by?

Dan4reason In a nut shell! Adam was created PERFECT!! The PERFECT Man sinned! Until the Perfect man sinned their was NO DEATH in the world.. "The wages of sin is death!"

Death enter creation because of Adam!!!

Jesus is also PERFECT, Jesus died without sin.. so he popped up out of the grave as; "A cork released from the bottom of a pool of water, would pop up!"

Jesus died!!!!!
No one can die twice.. NO ONE!!
Dan4reason you can't even kill a stinking dog twice!!!!

Jesus died he can't die again!!!! Jesus rose from the grave NEVER to die again!!

Here it is... This is the whole point.. IF..
Dan4reason If you were "IN" Jesus!!! If you were ADDED to Jesus' resurrected body then you would not die!!!

All IN Jesus will rise even if their body dies, they will rise because; "Jesus has been there and done that!" He can't do it again!!

So HOW..
Dan4reason How can you get your self ADDED to Jesus' resurrected body!!??? THIS: Should be your next question!!!

Dogknox
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 5:42:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/19/2012 5:38:39 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 10/19/2012 5:11:52 PM, Dan4reason wrote:
Basically, I hear all sorts of things about the death and resurrection of Jesus, and what to get this issue straightened out.

So I have some questions?

Was Jesus trying to get himself killed?
What would happen if Jesus had not died for us?
What role did Jesus' death play in the atonement? What about the physical torture he went through?
How does Jesus' death and/or torture help us?
Since Jesus atoned for us, does that mean we are going to heaven no matter what we do? If not, what conditions do we have to live by?

Dan4reason In a nut shell! Adam was created PERFECT!! The PERFECT Man sinned! Until the Perfect man sinned their was NO DEATH in the world.. "The wages of sin is death!"

Death enter creation because of Adam!!!

Jesus is also PERFECT, Jesus died without sin.. so he popped up out of the grave as; "A cork released from the bottom of a pool of water, would pop up!"

Jesus died!!!!!
No one can die twice.. NO ONE!!
Dan4reason you can't even kill a stinking dog twice!!!!

Jesus died he can't die again!!!! Jesus rose from the grave NEVER to die again!!

Here it is... This is the whole point.. IF..
Dan4reason If you were "IN" Jesus!!! If you were ADDED to Jesus' resurrected body then you would not die!!!

All IN Jesus will rise even if their body dies, they will rise because; "Jesus has been there and done that!" He can't do it again!!

So HOW..
Dan4reason How can you get your self ADDED to Jesus' resurrected body!!??? THIS: Should be your next question!!!

Dogknox

How can perfection sin?
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Dogknox
Posts: 5,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 11:46:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/19/2012 5:42:17 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/19/2012 5:38:39 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 10/19/2012 5:11:52 PM, Dan4reason wrote:
Basically, I hear all sorts of things about the death and resurrection of Jesus, and what to get this issue straightened out.

So I have some questions?

Was Jesus trying to get himself killed?
What would happen if Jesus had not died for us?
What role did Jesus' death play in the atonement? What about the physical torture he went through?
How does Jesus' death and/or torture help us?
Since Jesus atoned for us, does that mean we are going to heaven no matter what we do? If not, what conditions do we have to live by?

Dan4reason In a nut shell! Adam was created PERFECT!! The PERFECT Man sinned! Until the Perfect man sinned their was NO DEATH in the world.. "The wages of sin is death!"

Death enter creation because of Adam!!!

Jesus is also PERFECT, Jesus died without sin.. so he popped up out of the grave as; "A cork released from the bottom of a pool of water, would pop up!"

Jesus died!!!!!
No one can die twice.. NO ONE!!
Dan4reason you can't even kill a stinking dog twice!!!!

Jesus died he can't die again!!!! Jesus rose from the grave NEVER to die again!!

Here it is... This is the whole point.. IF..
Dan4reason If you were "IN" Jesus!!! If you were ADDED to Jesus' resurrected body then you would not die!!!

All IN Jesus will rise even if their body dies, they will rise because; "Jesus has been there and done that!" He can't do it again!!

So HOW..
Dan4reason How can you get your self ADDED to Jesus' resurrected body!!??? THIS: Should be your next question!!!

Dogknox

How can perfection sin?
Good question simple answer...
All sins are against "LOVE".. God is LOVE!
Adam had the free Choice to Love or not to love!
1 John 5:3
In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome

Adam did not love God!!!
This is love for God: to keep his commands.
Not keeping God' commands is sinning!!
All sins are against LOVE!!

The perfect Angels did not love God!!! 1/3 were removed from heaven because they had sin!

The deformers did not love God!
Gods words.. "Listen to the CHURCH"!
God's words.. "The CHURCH is Holy & BLAMELESS"!
God's words.. "The CHURCH is the Pillar and the foundation of truth!"

Your de-Formers words.. "We will not listen to God, God lied; The Church is to be blamed and is not holy, the Church is NOT God' body, the Church is NOT the truth... etc!!!"

God's words.. Matthew 28:20
Teach them to do everything I have commanded you.
"And remember that I am always with you until the end of time."


DanielChristopherBlowes God's words you reject...
YOU SAY; "Satan overpowered God, and took Jesus' body away"!
You say.. "Jesus lost his body to Satan"!
You say.. "Jesus' body needs to be RESTORED back to him"!
You say: "The Catholic Church is to be BLAMED!!"
You are "a chip off your father's block"... You also reject the words of God!

You say; "Jesus lied, he is NOT ALWAYS with his Body to the end of time!!"
DanielChristopherBlowes FACT IS You also must reject Matthew 28:20 or your would be a Catholic!!

Dogknox
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 2:06:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 11:46:29 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 10/19/2012 5:42:17 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/19/2012 5:38:39 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 10/19/2012 5:11:52 PM, Dan4reason wrote:
Basically, I hear all sorts of things about the death and resurrection of Jesus, and what to get this issue straightened out.

So I have some questions?

Was Jesus trying to get himself killed?
What would happen if Jesus had not died for us?
What role did Jesus' death play in the atonement? What about the physical torture he went through?
How does Jesus' death and/or torture help us?
Since Jesus atoned for us, does that mean we are going to heaven no matter what we do? If not, what conditions do we have to live by?

Dan4reason In a nut shell! Adam was created PERFECT!! The PERFECT Man sinned! Until the Perfect man sinned their was NO DEATH in the world.. "The wages of sin is death!"

Death enter creation because of Adam!!!

Jesus is also PERFECT, Jesus died without sin.. so he popped up out of the grave as; "A cork released from the bottom of a pool of water, would pop up!"

Jesus died!!!!!
No one can die twice.. NO ONE!!
Dan4reason you can't even kill a stinking dog twice!!!!

Jesus died he can't die again!!!! Jesus rose from the grave NEVER to die again!!

Here it is... This is the whole point.. IF..
Dan4reason If you were "IN" Jesus!!! If you were ADDED to Jesus' resurrected body then you would not die!!!

All IN Jesus will rise even if their body dies, they will rise because; "Jesus has been there and done that!" He can't do it again!!

So HOW..
Dan4reason How can you get your self ADDED to Jesus' resurrected body!!??? THIS: Should be your next question!!!

Dogknox

How can perfection sin?
Good question simple answer...
All sins are against "LOVE".. God is LOVE!
Adam had the free Choice to Love or not to love!
1 John 5:3
In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome

Adam did not love God!!!
This is love for God: to keep his commands.
Not keeping God' commands is sinning!!
All sins are against LOVE!!

The perfect Angels did not love God!!! 1/3 were removed from heaven because they had sin!

The deformers did not love God!
Gods words.. "Listen to the CHURCH"!
God's words.. "The CHURCH is Holy & BLAMELESS"!
God's words.. "The CHURCH is the Pillar and the foundation of truth!"

Your de-Formers words.. "We will not listen to God, God lied; The Church is to be blamed and is not holy, the Church is NOT God' body, the Church is NOT the truth... etc!!!"

God's words.. Matthew 28:20
Teach them to do everything I have commanded you.
"And remember that I am always with you until the end of time."


DanielChristopherBlowes God's words you reject...
YOU SAY; "Satan overpowered God, and took Jesus' body away"!
You say.. "Jesus lost his body to Satan"!
You say.. "Jesus' body needs to be RESTORED back to him"!
You say: "The Catholic Church is to be BLAMED!!"
You are "a chip off your father's block"... You also reject the words of God!

You say; "Jesus lied, he is NOT ALWAYS with his Body to the end of time!!"
DanielChristopherBlowes FACT IS You also must reject Matthew 28:20 or your would be a Catholic!!

Dogknox

Do you have Skype? Fancy a chat?
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Dogknox
Posts: 5,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 4:14:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DanielChristopherBlowes you asked.. Do you have Skype? Fancy a chat?

Yes I have "Skype" but I can't chat!!
Reason...
One time; I was on a forum and one fella gave his e-mail address and then he was hacked... He was hacked REAL bad!!!

So I can't!!! Better judgement on my part is, lets chat right here.
I have lots of time ... Chat away!! One good thing about chatting here is, all can see it... Keeping you and me honest!!!

It might be fun... Maybe you or I might learn a thing or two!! May be....... Some others might want to chat!!
I like the Forum setting because it forces me to do my homework.. The forum has taught me so much.. nothing like a challenge of a good question!!

Question... What religion are you!!?
I think: "JW" because you asked me about the 144,000!
JWs reject eternal fire... because they don't want to go their!!
The JW Covers his ears with both hands and shouts over and over.. NA-NA-NA-NA-NA; I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!
Christians accept the scriptures, word for word... LITERALLY, they must .. THUS there is "Eternal Fire"!!

DanielChristopherBlowes There is also a small chance you, your own self might learn something!! NOT continuing in what you THINK Catholic' believe and learning what we really believe!

Dogknox
PS.. Off the cuff.. another question: QUESTION: Do you know what a woman's "YET" is!!?
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 4:27:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 4:14:23 PM, Dogknox wrote:
DanielChristopherBlowes you asked.. Do you have Skype? Fancy a chat?

Yes I have "Skype" but I can't chat!!
Reason...
One time; I was on a forum and one fella gave his e-mail address and then he was hacked... He was hacked REAL bad!!!

So I can't!!! Better judgement on my part is, lets chat right here.
I have lots of time ... Chat away!! One good thing about chatting here is, all can see it... Keeping you and me honest!!!

It might be fun... Maybe you or I might learn a thing or two!! May be....... Some others might want to chat!!
I like the Forum setting because it forces me to do my homework.. The forum has taught me so much.. nothing like a challenge of a good question!!

Question... What religion are you!!?
I think: "JW" because you asked me about the 144,000!
JWs reject eternal fire... because they don't want to go their!!
The JW Covers his ears with both hands and shouts over and over.. NA-NA-NA-NA-NA; I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!
Christians accept the scriptures, word for word... LITERALLY, they must .. THUS there is "Eternal Fire"!!

DanielChristopherBlowes There is also a small chance you, your own self might learn something!! NOT continuing in what you THINK Catholic' believe and learning what we really believe!

Dogknox
PS.. Off the cuff.. another question: QUESTION: Do you know what a woman's "YET" is!!?

I am NOT a JW.. I'm a Christian from a Pentecostal background (which have as much error as the Catholics )

You don't want to debate or Skype because you are obsessed with control.. No ones going to hack you, who knows? We might become friends..

I attend all denominations, including Catholic Churches: I take bread and wine but know in my heart that it only a reminder to feed spiritually on His mercy and grace.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Dogknox
Posts: 5,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 5:07:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DanielChristopherBlowes You said..
I am NOT a JW.. I'm a Christian from a Pentecostal background (which have as much error as the Catholics )

You don't want to debate or Skype because you are obsessed with control.. No ones going to hack you, who knows? We might become friends..

I attend all denominations, including Catholic Churches: I take bread and wine but know in my heart that it only a reminder to feed spiritually on His mercy and grace.


I reply: first to this... Your words.. I attend all denominations, including Catholic Churches: I take bread and wine but know in my heart that it only a reminder to feed spiritually on His mercy and grace.

1 Corinthians 11:28
Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.


DanielChristopherBlowes Some bibles say:
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink "CONDEMNATION" on themselves.

Satan rejects the Eucharist also!! Satan wants you to CONDEMN yourself, nothing would make him happier!

You say: you are obsessed with control!!!
No I am not obsessed!! I do like to post scriptures.. word for word scriptures... Tough to do on the phone!

You say: You have Pentecostal background (which have as much error as the Catholics )

I reply: The Holy Catholic Church is the ONE true Church Jesus formed!!
The Pentecostal as all other churches are formed by men, all are trying to restore Jesus' HOLY body back to Jesus! All are trying to mimic the; "Church Jesus formed 2000 years ago!!"

Keep Church Shopping, Church Hopping you will never find truth until you enter the Holy Catholic Church!
DanielChristopherBlowes If you want "Fellowship" join a men's club; Lions, Rotary, Bridge Club!
Catholic's go to Church to EAT!!!

All bodies if they are not nourished die!!! All must eat to live!!!!
Moses ate the manna come down for 40 years, his manna was NOT symbolic food if it was symbolic Moses would have died the first 40 DAYS!!!

32 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."

DO YOU SEE IT?? TRUE BREAD FROM HEAVEN.

Jesus is from heaven!!!
Jesus the second Adam has ACCESS to the "Tree Of Life"! The Children of Adam do not have ACCESS, Adam was removed from Paradise and the "Tree of LIFE", Adam died all of Adams children die!!

Jesus IS THE LIFE Come down!!

Jesus feeds his BODY.. LIFE!
Ephesians 5:29
After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church" 30 for we are members of his body.

FACT: All IN Jesus live forever, because Jesus can't die again!!!

I stop here... With the PS QUESTION still un answered..."What the heck is a woman's "YET"?!

Dogknox
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 5:24:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 5:07:59 PM, Dogknox wrote:
DanielChristopherBlowes You said..
I am NOT a JW.. I'm a Christian from a Pentecostal background (which have as much error as the Catholics )

You don't want to debate or Skype because you are obsessed with control.. No ones going to hack you, who knows? We might become friends..

I attend all denominations, including Catholic Churches: I take bread and wine but know in my heart that it only a reminder to feed spiritually on His mercy and grace.


I reply: first to this... Your words.. I attend all denominations, including Catholic Churches: I take bread and wine but know in my heart that it only a reminder to feed spiritually on His mercy and grace.

1 Corinthians 11:28
Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.


DanielChristopherBlowes Some bibles say:
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink "CONDEMNATION" on themselves.

Satan rejects the Eucharist also!! Satan wants you to CONDEMN yourself, nothing would make him happier!

You say: you are obsessed with control!!!
No I am not obsessed!! I do like to post scriptures.. word for word scriptures... Tough to do on the phone!

You say: You have Pentecostal background (which have as much error as the Catholics )

I reply: The Holy Catholic Church is the ONE true Church Jesus formed!!
The Pentecostal as all other churches are formed by men, all are trying to restore Jesus' HOLY body back to Jesus! All are trying to mimic the; "Church Jesus formed 2000 years ago!!"

Keep Church Shopping, Church Hopping you will never find truth until you enter the Holy Catholic Church!
DanielChristopherBlowes If you want "Fellowship" join a men's club; Lions, Rotary, Bridge Club!
Catholic's go to Church to EAT!!!

All bodies if they are not nourished die!!! All must eat to live!!!!
Moses ate the manna come down for 40 years, his manna was NOT symbolic food if it was symbolic Moses would have died the first 40 DAYS!!!

32 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."

DO YOU SEE IT?? TRUE BREAD FROM HEAVEN.

Jesus is from heaven!!!
Jesus the second Adam has ACCESS to the "Tree Of Life"! The Children of Adam do not have ACCESS, Adam was removed from Paradise and the "Tree of LIFE", Adam died all of Adams children die!!

Jesus IS THE LIFE Come down!!

Jesus feeds his BODY.. LIFE!
Ephesians 5:29
After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church" 30 for we are members of his body.

FACT: All IN Jesus live forever, because Jesus can't die again!!!

I stop here... With the PS QUESTION still un answered..."What the heck is a woman's "YET"?!

Dogknox

You SWAMP with much material in order not to be pinned down on any one point..

What 'YET' are you referring to?
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 9:11:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/19/2012 5:11:52 PM, Dan4reason wrote:
So I have some questions?

Yes, you do. :-)

Was Jesus trying to get himself killed?

Sorta kinda. I mean he knew it was his purpose to die, and he knew he'd die if he went to Jerusalem, and he did it anyway. But I don't know if he intentionally went out of his way to make sure he'd be killed. It could be more than he just accepted that he will get killed given the things he planned to do.

What would happen if Jesus had not died for us?

I don't know. I suppose either God would've come up with another way to redeem the elect, or else nobody would be saved.

What role did Jesus' death play in the atonement? What about the physical torture he went through?

I don't know if you can really make a distinction between the actual death and the torture that lead to the death as far as Jesus paying the penalty for sin. We know his death atoned for sins because the Bible explicitly says so. I suspect his suffering also played a role, too, because of passages like 1 Peter 2:24, which says, "by his stripes we are healed."

How does Jesus' death and/or torture help us?

It pays the penalty for our sins, makes peace between us and God, and saves us from God's wrath.

Since Jesus atoned for us, does that mean we are going to heaven no matter what we do? If not, what conditions do we have to live by?

In a manner of speaking, yes, but in a manner of speaking, no. Lemme explain. When God saves somebody, he changes their heart, which makes it impossible for them to live a life in complete rebellion against God. This results in a person embracing the gospel, acknowledging Jesus as their king, and wanting to live righteously before God. If a person doesn't not believe in God, then that person will not be saved, but it isn't because they don't believe. Rather, it's the other way around. They believe because they are saved. So there's a since in which people won't be saved no matter what they do because what they do indicates that they were never saved to begin with. But there's a since in which people will be saved no matter what they do because if they are saved, then they will believe.

http://philochristos.blogspot.com...
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
DeFool
Posts: 626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 9:56:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/19/2012 5:11:52 PM, Dan4reason wrote:
Basically, I hear all sorts of things about the death and resurrection of Jesus, and what to get this issue straightened out.

So I have some questions?

Was Jesus trying to get himself killed?
What would happen if Jesus had not died for us?
What role did Jesus' death play in the atonement? What about the physical torture he went through?
How does Jesus' death and/or torture help us?
Since Jesus atoned for us, does that mean we are going to heaven no matter what we do? If not, what conditions do we have to live by?

Jesus is a literary character in a random and contradictory series of works of political and science fiction. I wouldn't spend much time on the subject of "what was he thinking" when he committed the First Century equivalent of suicide by cop.

Bottom line: even if these tales were inspired by actual events - Jesus died and never came back to murder all of the non-Jews, as he promised that he would. So rest at ease: you and your children are safe from his rampages.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 11:02:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 5:24:13 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/20/2012 5:07:59 PM, Dogknox wrote:
DanielChristopherBlowes You said..
I am NOT a JW.. I'm a Christian from a Pentecostal background (which have as much error as the Catholics )

You don't want to debate or Skype because you are obsessed with control.. No ones going to hack you, who knows? We might become friends..

I attend all denominations, including Catholic Churches: I take bread and wine but know in my heart that it only a reminder to feed spiritually on His mercy and grace.


I reply: first to this... Your words.. I attend all denominations, including Catholic Churches: I take bread and wine but know in my heart that it only a reminder to feed spiritually on His mercy and grace.

1 Corinthians 11:28
Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.


DanielChristopherBlowes Some bibles say:
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink "CONDEMNATION" on themselves.

Satan rejects the Eucharist also!! Satan wants you to CONDEMN yourself, nothing would make him happier!

You say: you are obsessed with control!!!
No I am not obsessed!! I do like to post scriptures.. word for word scriptures... Tough to do on the phone!

You say: You have Pentecostal background (which have as much error as the Catholics )

I reply: The Holy Catholic Church is the ONE true Church Jesus formed!!
The Pentecostal as all other churches are formed by men, all are trying to restore Jesus' HOLY body back to Jesus! All are trying to mimic the; "Church Jesus formed 2000 years ago!!"

Keep Church Shopping, Church Hopping you will never find truth until you enter the Holy Catholic Church!
DanielChristopherBlowes If you want "Fellowship" join a men's club; Lions, Rotary, Bridge Club!
Catholic's go to Church to EAT!!!

All bodies if they are not nourished die!!! All must eat to live!!!!
Moses ate the manna come down for 40 years, his manna was NOT symbolic food if it was symbolic Moses would have died the first 40 DAYS!!!

32 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."

DO YOU SEE IT?? TRUE BREAD FROM HEAVEN.

Jesus is from heaven!!!
Jesus the second Adam has ACCESS to the "Tree Of Life"! The Children of Adam do not have ACCESS, Adam was removed from Paradise and the "Tree of LIFE", Adam died all of Adams children die!!

Jesus IS THE LIFE Come down!!

Jesus feeds his BODY.. LIFE!
Ephesians 5:29
After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church" 30 for we are members of his body.

FACT: All IN Jesus live forever, because Jesus can't die again!!!

I stop here... With the PS QUESTION still un answered..."What the heck is a woman's "YET"?!

Dogknox

You SWAMP with much material in order not to be pinned down on any one point..

What 'YET' are you referring to?


I am not pinned down because I point you to the scriptures...
Your arguments are with God not me!!
What part of...
Ephesians 5:29
After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church" 30 for we are members of his body.


..is it that you don't understand....???
DanielChristopherBlowes "Jesus feeds his body".. The Holy Catholic Church "LIFE!"
they >>> (Jesus) feeds and care for their (HIS) body, just as Christ does the church 30 for we are members of his body.

The "WE" in verse 30 (above) is (CATHOLICS) the Holy Catholic Church!
The "WE" in verse 30 (above) is ME>> Dogknox; Not you a unbeliever!
All who eat "LIFE" live, all who eat "LIFE" remain IN Jesus "The way the truth and the "LIFE"!

Simple enough scripture... All who do not eat (YOU) do not live!!

DanielChristopherBlowes To be "IN Jesus" is to be IN His holy Catholic Body!!
DanielChristopherBlowes I can't spell it out any different for you.. then what God tells you in the scriptures!!

DanielChristopherBlowes all who eat LIFE remain in Jesus!
55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

Catholic's go to Church to EAT and LIVE!
Catholic's go to Church to EAT LIFE!
"I am the way the truth and the LIFE!"

I asked you: Do you know what a woman's 'YET' is??!"
Not a trick question.. Do you know?????

Dogknox
DeFool
Posts: 626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 11:29:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I see at least one raving psychopath, shrieking through the fingertips on his keyboard that we should "eat life." In ALL CAPS, in case he wasn't typing loud enough to be heard.

I think he may be offering a lunatic justification of chewing off bits of the rotting corpse of Jesus, and drinking his congealed blood. From the sound of it.
DeFool
Posts: 626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 11:32:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If I were a god, I would not want worshipers such as these. Cannibalism may be intended as a compliment, but.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 11:54:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 11:29:14 PM, DeFool wrote:
I see at least one raving psychopath, shrieking through the fingertips on his keyboard that we should "eat life." In ALL CAPS, in case he wasn't typing loud enough to be heard.

I think he may be offering a lunatic justification of chewing off bits of the rotting corpse of Jesus, and drinking his congealed blood. From the sound of it.

Christians believe the scriptures.. It is just this simple!
I am Christian you are not!
Dogknox
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2012 7:49:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 11:02:31 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 10/20/2012 5:24:13 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/20/2012 5:07:59 PM, Dogknox wrote:
DanielChristopherBlowes You said..
I am NOT a JW.. I'm a Christian from a Pentecostal background (which have as much error as the Catholics )

You don't want to debate or Skype because you are obsessed with control.. No ones going to hack you, who knows? We might become friends..

I attend all denominations, including Catholic Churches: I take bread and wine but know in my heart that it only a reminder to feed spiritually on His mercy and grace.


I reply: first to this... Your words.. I attend all denominations, including Catholic Churches: I take bread and wine but know in my heart that it only a reminder to feed spiritually on His mercy and grace.

1 Corinthians 11:28
Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.


DanielChristopherBlowes Some bibles say:
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink "CONDEMNATION" on themselves.

Satan rejects the Eucharist also!! Satan wants you to CONDEMN yourself, nothing would make him happier!

You say: you are obsessed with control!!!
No I am not obsessed!! I do like to post scriptures.. word for word scriptures... Tough to do on the phone!

You say: You have Pentecostal background (which have as much error as the Catholics )

I reply: The Holy Catholic Church is the ONE true Church Jesus formed!!
The Pentecostal as all other churches are formed by men, all are trying to restore Jesus' HOLY body back to Jesus! All are trying to mimic the; "Church Jesus formed 2000 years ago!!"

Keep Church Shopping, Church Hopping you will never find truth until you enter the Holy Catholic Church!
DanielChristopherBlowes If you want "Fellowship" join a men's club; Lions, Rotary, Bridge Club!
Catholic's go to Church to EAT!!!

All bodies if they are not nourished die!!! All must eat to live!!!!
Moses ate the manna come down for 40 years, his manna was NOT symbolic food if it was symbolic Moses would have died the first 40 DAYS!!!

32 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."

DO YOU SEE IT?? TRUE BREAD FROM HEAVEN.

Jesus is from heaven!!!
Jesus the second Adam has ACCESS to the "Tree Of Life"! The Children of Adam do not have ACCESS, Adam was removed from Paradise and the "Tree of LIFE", Adam died all of Adams children die!!

Jesus IS THE LIFE Come down!!

Jesus feeds his BODY.. LIFE!
Ephesians 5:29
After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church" 30 for we are members of his body.

FACT: All IN Jesus live forever, because Jesus can't die again!!!

I stop here... With the PS QUESTION still un answered..."What the heck is a woman's "YET"?!

Dogknox

You SWAMP with much material in order not to be pinned down on any one point..

What 'YET' are you referring to?


I am not pinned down because I point you to the scriptures...
Your arguments are with God not me!!
What part of...
Ephesians 5:29
After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church" 30 for we are members of his body.


..is it that you don't understand....???
DanielChristopherBlowes "Jesus feeds his body".. The Holy Catholic Church "LIFE!"
they >>> (Jesus) feeds and care for their (HIS) body, just as Christ does the church 30 for we are members of his body.

The "WE" in verse 30 (above) is (CATHOLICS) the Holy Catholic Church!
The "WE" in verse 30 (above) is ME>> Dogknox; Not you a unbeliever!
All who eat "LIFE" live, all who eat "LIFE" remain IN Jesus "The way the truth and the "LIFE"!

Simple enough scripture... All who do not eat (YOU) do not live!!

DanielChristopherBlowes To be "IN Jesus" is to be IN His holy Catholic Body!!
DanielChristopherBlowes I can't spell it out any different for you.. then what God tells you in the scriptures!!

DanielChristopherBlowes all who eat LIFE remain in Jesus!
55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

Catholic's go to Church to EAT and LIVE!
Catholic's go to Church to EAT LIFE!
"I am the way the truth and the LIFE!"

I asked you: Do you know what a woman's 'YET' is??!"
Not a trick question.. Do you know?????

Dogknox

Is it from the Bible? Where?
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Dogknox
Posts: 5,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2012 3:35:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DanielChristopherBlowes Is it from the Bible? Where?
I reply: I am not a mind reader.. I must assume you want to know "Are the Holy Catholic Church and her doctrines traceable to the scriptures"? YES!!
Where? The whole book!
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2012 4:33:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/21/2012 3:35:36 PM, Dogknox wrote:
DanielChristopherBlowes Is it from the Bible? Where?
I reply: I am not a mind reader.. I must assume you want to know "Are the Holy Catholic Church and her doctrines traceable to the scriptures"? YES!!
Where? The whole book!

What is this YET?
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Dogknox
Posts: 5,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2012 4:52:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/21/2012 4:33:58 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/21/2012 3:35:36 PM, Dogknox wrote:
DanielChristopherBlowes Is it from the Bible? Where?
I reply: I am not a mind reader.. I must assume you want to know "Are the Holy Catholic Church and her doctrines traceable to the scriptures"? YES!!
Where? The whole book!

What is this YET?
The reason I asked you is, I thought you might know....
I read this the other day in the newspaper....

Headline
"Last night a woman was shot at her home in Barkley, they don't know who shot her 'YET'..." the article continued. Near the bottom of the story it read... ".....the bullet is in her 'YET'!!"

So my question.. What the heck is a "YET"??
I am very sure it is something only woman have!!!

Any thoughts???

Dogknox
stubs
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2012 11:02:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/19/2012 5:11:52 PM, Dan4reason wrote:
Basically, I hear all sorts of things about the death and resurrection of Jesus, and what to get this issue straightened out.

So I have some questions?

Was Jesus trying to get himself killed?

I wouldn't say it was his number one goal.

What would happen if Jesus had not died for us?

I'm not entirely sure how this is relevant just because I don't think it matters too much about "what if" scenarios. It matters about what happened.

What role did Jesus' death play in the atonement? What about the physical torture he went through?

He paid the penalty for our sins.

How does Jesus' death and/or torture help us?

Pretty much the same as above. We do not have to take the punishment for our sins because Jesus did.

Since Jesus atoned for us, does that mean we are going to heaven no matter what we do? If not, what conditions do we have to live by?

No it does not mean that. Jesus died so that all who believe in him may have eternal life.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2012 11:22:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/21/2012 11:02:31 PM, stubs wrote:
At 10/19/2012 5:11:52 PM, Dan4reason wrote:
Basically, I hear all sorts of things about the death and resurrection of Jesus, and what to get this issue straightened out.

So I have some questions?

Was Jesus trying to get himself killed?

I wouldn't say it was his number one goal.

What would happen if Jesus had not died for us?

I'm not entirely sure how this is relevant just because I don't think it matters too much about "what if" scenarios. It matters about what happened.

What role did Jesus' death play in the atonement? What about the physical torture he went through?

He paid the penalty for our sins.

How does Jesus' death and/or torture help us?

Pretty much the same as above. We do not have to take the punishment for our sins because Jesus did.

Since Jesus atoned for us, does that mean we are going to heaven no matter what we do? If not, what conditions do we have to live by?

No it does not mean that. Jesus died so that all who believe in him may have eternal life.

All who believe "IN Jesus" believe the words of Jesus.. The Scriptures!
Rejecting the scriptures is rejecting Jesus!
Ignatius of Antioch is a BELIEVER!
Christians believe the words of Jesus!
Ignatius said..
"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

Believers are saved by DRINKING the Blood of Jesus!
53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Clearly Ignatius of Antioch is a BELIEVER!

Dogknox
stubs
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2012 11:42:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/21/2012 11:22:36 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 10/21/2012 11:02:31 PM, stubs wrote:
At 10/19/2012 5:11:52 PM, Dan4reason wrote:
Basically, I hear all sorts of things about the death and resurrection of Jesus, and what to get this issue straightened out.

So I have some questions?

Was Jesus trying to get himself killed?

I wouldn't say it was his number one goal.

What would happen if Jesus had not died for us?

I'm not entirely sure how this is relevant just because I don't think it matters too much about "what if" scenarios. It matters about what happened.

What role did Jesus' death play in the atonement? What about the physical torture he went through?

He paid the penalty for our sins.

How does Jesus' death and/or torture help us?

Pretty much the same as above. We do not have to take the punishment for our sins because Jesus did.

Since Jesus atoned for us, does that mean we are going to heaven no matter what we do? If not, what conditions do we have to live by?

No it does not mean that. Jesus died so that all who believe in him may have eternal life.

All who believe "IN Jesus" believe the words of Jesus.. The Scriptures!
Rejecting the scriptures is rejecting Jesus!
Ignatius of Antioch is a BELIEVER!
Christians believe the words of Jesus!
Ignatius said..
"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

Believers are saved by DRINKING the Blood of Jesus!
53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Clearly Ignatius of Antioch is a BELIEVER!

Dogknox

This has nothing to do with anything I said. Thanks for the information though.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2012 5:23:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/21/2012 4:52:17 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 10/21/2012 4:33:58 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/21/2012 3:35:36 PM, Dogknox wrote:
DanielChristopherBlowes Is it from the Bible? Where?
I reply: I am not a mind reader.. I must assume you want to know "Are the Holy Catholic Church and her doctrines traceable to the scriptures"? YES!!
Where? The whole book!

What is this YET?
The reason I asked you is, I thought you might know....
I read this the other day in the newspaper....

Headline
"Last night a woman was shot at her home in Barkley, they don't know who shot her 'YET'..." the article continued. Near the bottom of the story it read... ".....the bullet is in her 'YET'!!"

So my question.. What the heck is a "YET"??
I am very sure it is something only woman have!!!

Any thoughts???

Dogknox

Oh.. This is an attempt at humour.. Sorry.. Yeah.. Ha ha.. Good.. I mean.. Yeah, funny..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
TheHunter
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2012 5:35:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/22/2012 5:23:28 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/21/2012 4:52:17 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 10/21/2012 4:33:58 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/21/2012 3:35:36 PM, Dogknox wrote:
DanielChristopherBlowes Is it from the Bible? Where?
I reply: I am not a mind reader.. I must assume you want to know "Are the Holy Catholic Church and her doctrines traceable to the scriptures"? YES!!
Where? The whole book!

What is this YET?
The reason I asked you is, I thought you might know....
I read this the other day in the newspaper....

Headline
"Last night a woman was shot at her home in Barkley, they don't know who shot her 'YET'..." the article continued. Near the bottom of the story it read... ".....the bullet is in her 'YET'!!"

So my question.. What the heck is a "YET"??
I am very sure it is something only woman have!!!

Any thoughts???

Dogknox

Oh.. This is an attempt at humour.. Sorry.. Yeah.. Ha ha.. Good.. I mean.. Yeah, funny.Anyone interested in debating the following resolution: The story of Jesus Christ is immoral and unjust in its core.

I'm pro. DatC? Anyone?
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2012 5:39:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/22/2012 5:35:35 AM, TheHunter wrote:
At 10/22/2012 5:23:28 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/21/2012 4:52:17 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 10/21/2012 4:33:58 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/21/2012 3:35:36 PM, Dogknox wrote:
DanielChristopherBlowes Is it from the Bible? Where?
I reply: I am not a mind reader.. I must assume you want to know "Are the Holy Catholic Church and her doctrines traceable to the scriptures"? YES!!
Where? The whole book!

What is this YET?
The reason I asked you is, I thought you might know....
I read this the other day in the newspaper....

Headline
"Last night a woman was shot at her home in Barkley, they don't know who shot her 'YET'..." the article continued. Near the bottom of the story it read... ".....the bullet is in her 'YET'!!"

So my question.. What the heck is a "YET"??
I am very sure it is something only woman have!!!

Any thoughts???

Dogknox

Oh.. This is an attempt at humour.. Sorry.. Yeah.. Ha ha.. Good.. I mean.. Yeah, funny.Anyone interested in debating the following resolution: The story of Jesus Christ is immoral and unjust in its core.

I'm pro. DatC? Anyone?

You're pro what??
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
TheHunter
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2012 5:43:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/22/2012 5:39:12 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/22/2012 5:35:35 AM, TheHunter wrote:
At 10/22/2012 5:23:28 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/21/2012 4:52:17 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 10/21/2012 4:33:58 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/21/2012 3:35:36 PM, Dogknox wrote:
DanielChristopherBlowes Is it from the Bible? Where?
I reply: I am not a mind reader.. I must assume you want to know "Are the Holy Catholic Church and her doctrines traceable to the scriptures"? YES!!
Where? The whole book!

What is this YET?
The reason I asked you is, I thought you might know....
I read this the other day in the newspaper....

Headline
"Last night a woman was shot at her home in Barkley, they don't know who shot her 'YET'..." the article continued. Near the bottom of the story it read... ".....the bullet is in her 'YET'!!"

So my question.. What the heck is a "YET"??
I am very sure it is something only woman have!!!

Any thoughts???

Dogknox

Oh.. This is an attempt at humour.. Sorry.. Yeah.. Ha ha.. Good.. I mean.. Yeah, funny.Anyone interested in debating the following resolution: The story of Jesus Christ is immoral and unjust in its core.

I'm pro. DatC? Anyone?

You're pro what??
Excuse me, the post didn't even go through (somehow?).
Resolved: The story of Jesus Christ is immoral and unjust in its core.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2012 8:28:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/22/2012 5:43:09 AM, TheHunter wrote:
At 10/22/2012 5:39:12 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/22/2012 5:35:35 AM, TheHunter wrote:
At 10/22/2012 5:23:28 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/21/2012 4:52:17 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 10/21/2012 4:33:58 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/21/2012 3:35:36 PM, Dogknox wrote:
DanielChristopherBlowes Is it from the Bible? Where?
I reply: I am not a mind reader.. I must assume you want to know "Are the Holy Catholic Church and her doctrines traceable to the scriptures"? YES!!
Where? The whole book!

What is this YET?
The reason I asked you is, I thought you might know....
I read this the other day in the newspaper....

Headline
"Last night a woman was shot at her home in Barkley, they don't know who shot her 'YET'..." the article continued. Near the bottom of the story it read... ".....the bullet is in her 'YET'!!"

So my question.. What the heck is a "YET"??
I am very sure it is something only woman have!!!

Any thoughts???

Dogknox

Oh.. This is an attempt at humour.. Sorry.. Yeah.. Ha ha.. Good.. I mean.. Yeah, funny.Anyone interested in debating the following resolution: The story of Jesus Christ is immoral and unjust in its core.

I'm pro. DatC? Anyone?

You're pro what??
Excuse me, the post didn't even go through (somehow?).
Resolved: The story of Jesus Christ is immoral and unjust in its core.

Ok, formulate your argument and challenge me.

I'd prefer the least amount and rounds and characters and the least voting period, please.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)