Total Posts:58|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Is stoning and discriminating against gays do

GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 6:24:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Is stoning and discriminating against gays doing unto others?

Discrimination through law is quite good. Laws are permission and indeed, compulsion to discriminate against certain sub groups within the country. Perpetrators of crimes are to vigorously being discriminated against. Anyone from murderers to thieves to the lesser criminals; described by law. We discriminate a lot. This is negative discrimination and in this case quite good.

We also have positive discrimination. Love of country and our society being the highest form of positive discrimination.

Gays as, a sub group of our society, are being discriminated against by a shrinking minority of the religious right. As well, some small percentage of non-believers. Homophobia crosses the religious and political natures within humankind.

Neither of the left leaning churches nor society at large, including our political regimes, who are charged with the protection of individual rights; are doing their duty to this group that is being discriminated and denigrated without just cause.

Where in the hell is the law? And why are they not protecting the rights of gays?
Especially the Catholic law enforcement charged with prosecution of their pedophile protecting pope. A little negative discrimination would be nice here folks.

Studies on morality indicate that most have, as a first moral tenant; something that resembles, ---- do unto others. This is for both believers and non-believers.

If all people then profess to be moral, why has the unjust discrimination of our own sons and daughters not stopped?

If you cannot do unto your own children, how in hell are you ever going to learn to do unto others in your society?

Live your first moral tenant. If you cannot, then you cannot live any of the lesser ones. Please discriminate only when there is a just cause. In this issue, there is no just cause.

For evil to grow, all good people need do is nothing. You profess to be a good person on paper. All you need do is recognize that being gay is just the luck of the draw. So is the fact that you are not if you are not gay.

Regards
DL

First they came for gays.

"First they came for the Jews, but I did nothing because I'm not a Jew. Then they came for the socialists, but I did nothing because I'm not a socialist. Then they came for the Catholics, but I did nothing because I'm not a Catholic. Finally, they came for me, but by then there was no one left to help me." " Pastor Father Niemoller (1946)"
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2012 12:34:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 6:24:54 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
Is stoning and discriminating against gays doing unto others?

Discrimination through law is quite good. Laws are permission and indeed, compulsion to discriminate against certain sub groups within the country. Perpetrators of crimes are to vigorously being discriminated against. Anyone from murderers to thieves to the lesser criminals; described by law. We discriminate a lot. This is negative discrimination and in this case quite good.

We also have positive discrimination. Love of country and our society being the highest form of positive discrimination.

Gays as, a sub group of our society, are being discriminated against by a shrinking minority of the religious right. As well, some small percentage of non-believers. Homophobia crosses the religious and political natures within humankind.

Neither of the left leaning churches nor society at large, including our political regimes, who are charged with the protection of individual rights; are doing their duty to this group that is being discriminated and denigrated without just cause.

Where in the hell is the law? And why are they not protecting the rights of gays?
Especially the Catholic law enforcement charged with prosecution of their pedophile protecting pope. A little negative discrimination would be nice here folks.

Studies on morality indicate that most have, as a first moral tenant; something that resembles, ---- do unto others. This is for both believers and non-believers.

If all people then profess to be moral, why has the unjust discrimination of our own sons and daughters not stopped?

If you cannot do unto your own children, how in hell are you ever going to learn to do unto others in your society?

Live your first moral tenant. If you cannot, then you cannot live any of the lesser ones. Please discriminate only when there is a just cause. In this issue, there is no just cause.

For evil to grow, all good people need do is nothing. You profess to be a good person on paper. All you need do is recognize that being gay is just the luck of the draw. So is the fact that you are not if you are not gay.

Regards
DL

First they came for gays.

"First they came for the Jews, but I did nothing because I'm not a Jew. Then they came for the socialists, but I did nothing because I'm not a socialist. Then they came for the Catholics, but I did nothing because I'm not a Catholic. Finally, they came for me, but by then there was no one left to help me." " Pastor Father Niemoller (1946)"

Discrimination is a dirty word nowadays but without it all is lost.

Unless we discriminate that homosexuality is a sin then we cannot forgive it as such, nor can we turn and ask His forgiveness unless we acknowledge that it is against His holy law.

In defence of stoning (!) it was a necessarily democratic punishment as if only one or two agreed with the first stoner, then the stonee was likely to survive the attack.

I strongly advocate that all who smoke hashish and grass should be stoned.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 3:37:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/21/2012 12:34:20 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:


"First they came for the Jews, but I did nothing because I'm not a Jew. Then they came for the socialists, but I did nothing because I'm not a socialist. Then they came for the Catholics, but I did nothing because I'm not a Catholic. Finally, they came for me, but by then there was no one left to help me." " Pastor Father Niemoller (1946)"

Discrimination is a dirty word nowadays but without it all is lost.

Unless we discriminate that homosexuality is a sin then we cannot forgive it as such, nor can we turn and ask His forgiveness unless we acknowledge that it is against His holy law.

In defence of stoning (!) it was a necessarily democratic punishment as if only one or two agreed with the first stoner, then the stonee was likely to survive the attack.

I strongly advocate that all who smoke hashish and grass should be stoned.

Sin causes harm. Right?

What is the sin part of consenting adults doing whatever they like?

Who do you think should control your sexuality?

Regards
DL
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 3:39:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/21/2012 12:34:20 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/20/2012 6:24:54 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
Is stoning and discriminating against gays doing unto others?

Discrimination through law is quite good. Laws are permission and indeed, compulsion to discriminate against certain sub groups within the country. Perpetrators of crimes are to vigorously being discriminated against. Anyone from murderers to thieves to the lesser criminals; described by law. We discriminate a lot. This is negative discrimination and in this case quite good.

We also have positive discrimination. Love of country and our society being the highest form of positive discrimination.

Gays as, a sub group of our society, are being discriminated against by a shrinking minority of the religious right. As well, some small percentage of non-believers. Homophobia crosses the religious and political natures within humankind.

Neither of the left leaning churches nor society at large, including our political regimes, who are charged with the protection of individual rights; are doing their duty to this group that is being discriminated and denigrated without just cause.

Where in the hell is the law? And why are they not protecting the rights of gays?
Especially the Catholic law enforcement charged with prosecution of their pedophile protecting pope. A little negative discrimination would be nice here folks.

Studies on morality indicate that most have, as a first moral tenant; something that resembles, ---- do unto others. This is for both believers and non-believers.

If all people then profess to be moral, why has the unjust discrimination of our own sons and daughters not stopped?

If you cannot do unto your own children, how in hell are you ever going to learn to do unto others in your society?

Live your first moral tenant. If you cannot, then you cannot live any of the lesser ones. Please discriminate only when there is a just cause. In this issue, there is no just cause.

For evil to grow, all good people need do is nothing. You profess to be a good person on paper. All you need do is recognize that being gay is just the luck of the draw. So is the fact that you are not if you are not gay.

Regards
DL

First they came for gays.

"First they came for the Jews, but I did nothing because I'm not a Jew. Then they came for the socialists, but I did nothing because I'm not a socialist. Then they came for the Catholics, but I did nothing because I'm not a Catholic. Finally, they came for me, but by then there was no one left to help me." " Pastor Father Niemoller (1946)"

Discrimination is a dirty word nowadays but without it all is lost.

Unless we discriminate that homosexuality is a sin then we cannot forgive it as such, nor can we turn and ask His forgiveness unless we acknowledge that it is against His holy law.

In defence of stoning (!) it was a necessarily democratic punishment as if only one or two agreed with the first stoner, then the stonee was likely to survive the attack.

I strongly advocate that all who smoke hashish and grass should be stoned.

There is nothing wrong with being gay dude, grow up.
Double_Helix46
Posts: 466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 3:50:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/27/2012 3:39:45 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
There is nothing wrong with being gay dude, grow up.:

Sure there isn't.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 4:13:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/27/2012 3:50:33 PM, Double_Helix46 wrote:
At 10/27/2012 3:39:45 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
There is nothing wrong with being gay dude, grow up.:

Sure there isn't.

Exactly.
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 8:08:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/27/2012 3:50:33 PM, Double_Helix46 wrote:
At 10/27/2012 3:39:45 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
There is nothing wrong with being gay dude, grow up.:

Sure there isn't.

What is your objections to adults controlling their sexuality?
Would you give up your sexual rights to do as you like with those who are doing what they also like with you?

Regards
DL
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 4:06:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/27/2012 3:37:03 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 10/21/2012 12:34:20 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:


"First they came for the Jews, but I did nothing because I'm not a Jew. Then they came for the socialists, but I did nothing because I'm not a socialist. Then they came for the Catholics, but I did nothing because I'm not a Catholic. Finally, they came for me, but by then there was no one left to help me." " Pastor Father Niemoller (1946)"

Discrimination is a dirty word nowadays but without it all is lost.

Unless we discriminate that homosexuality is a sin then we cannot forgive it as such, nor can we turn and ask His forgiveness unless we acknowledge that it is against His holy law.

In defence of stoning (!) it was a necessarily democratic punishment as if only one or two agreed with the first stoner, then the stonee was likely to survive the attack.

I strongly advocate that all who smoke hashish and grass should be stoned.

Sin causes harm. Right?

What is the sin part of consenting adults doing whatever they like?

Who do you think should control your sexuality?

Regards
DL

No, Sin is being your own God, deciding for yourself what is good or evil, sins are the thoughts, words and deeds (such as sodomy) produced by Sin.

Sin separates us from God, from His infinite grace and mercy. Repentance is simply agreeing with God that He is God and that He created a man to be with a woman, not man with man.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 5:46:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If your genocidal son murderer wants to be my God then he had better work on his morals. They suck big time.

He is quite the prick.

What you describe though is just growing up.
Try it. You might like the air out here better than where you have your head.

Regards
DL
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 5:57:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 5:46:08 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
If your genocidal son murderer wants to be my God then he had better work on his morals. They suck big time.

He is quite the prick.

What you describe though is just growing up.
Try it. You might like the air out here better than where you have your head.

Regards
DL

You are demonstrating the nature of Sin rather nicely; 'God must agree with our ever changing morality' (homosexuality has only been socially acceptable a few decades)

As a man forgiven much immorality I am bound to endeavour to forgive it in others..

However, I cannot forgive what I do not call sin.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 6:13:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 5:57:13 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:46:08 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
If your genocidal son murderer wants to be my God then he had better work on his morals. They suck big time.

He is quite the prick.

What you describe though is just growing up.
Try it. You might like the air out here better than where you have your head.

Regards
DL

You are demonstrating the nature of Sin rather nicely; 'God must agree with our ever changing morality' (homosexuality has only been socially acceptable a few decades)


Really?

http://christianity-revealed.com...

Regards
DL
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 6:16:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 4:06:30 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/27/2012 3:37:03 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 10/21/2012 12:34:20 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:


"First they came for the Jews, but I did nothing because I'm not a Jew. Then they came for the socialists, but I did nothing because I'm not a socialist. Then they came for the Catholics, but I did nothing because I'm not a Catholic. Finally, they came for me, but by then there was no one left to help me." " Pastor Father Niemoller (1946)"

Discrimination is a dirty word nowadays but without it all is lost.

Unless we discriminate that homosexuality is a sin then we cannot forgive it as such, nor can we turn and ask His forgiveness unless we acknowledge that it is against His holy law.

In defence of stoning (!) it was a necessarily democratic punishment as if only one or two agreed with the first stoner, then the stonee was likely to survive the attack.

I strongly advocate that all who smoke hashish and grass should be stoned.

Sin causes harm. Right?

What is the sin part of consenting adults doing whatever they like?

Who do you think should control your sexuality?

Regards
DL

No, Sin is being your own God, deciding for yourself what is good or evil, sins are the thoughts, words and deeds (such as sodomy) produced by Sin.

Sin separates us from God, from His infinite grace and mercy. Repentance is simply agreeing with God that He is God and that He created a man to be with a woman, not man with man.

"I'm not a slave, to a God, that doesn't exist"
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 6:18:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 6:16:39 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 10/30/2012 4:06:30 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/27/2012 3:37:03 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 10/21/2012 12:34:20 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:


"First they came for the Jews, but I did nothing because I'm not a Jew. Then they came for the socialists, but I did nothing because I'm not a socialist. Then they came for the Catholics, but I did nothing because I'm not a Catholic. Finally, they came for me, but by then there was no one left to help me." " Pastor Father Niemoller (1946)"

Discrimination is a dirty word nowadays but without it all is lost.

Unless we discriminate that homosexuality is a sin then we cannot forgive it as such, nor can we turn and ask His forgiveness unless we acknowledge that it is against His holy law.

In defence of stoning (!) it was a necessarily democratic punishment as if only one or two agreed with the first stoner, then the stonee was likely to survive the attack.

I strongly advocate that all who smoke hashish and grass should be stoned.

Sin causes harm. Right?

What is the sin part of consenting adults doing whatever they like?

Who do you think should control your sexuality?

Regards
DL

No, Sin is being your own God, deciding for yourself what is good or evil, sins are the thoughts, words and deeds (such as sodomy) produced by Sin.

Sin separates us from God, from His infinite grace and mercy. Repentance is simply agreeing with God that He is God and that He created a man to be with a woman, not man with man.

"I'm not a slave, to a God, that doesn't exist"

You're a slave to sin, and to yourself.

You cannot escape your own intuition and reason, you are trapped.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 6:21:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 6:18:14 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:16:39 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 10/30/2012 4:06:30 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/27/2012 3:37:03 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 10/21/2012 12:34:20 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:


"First they came for the Jews, but I did nothing because I'm not a Jew. Then they came for the socialists, but I did nothing because I'm not a socialist. Then they came for the Catholics, but I did nothing because I'm not a Catholic. Finally, they came for me, but by then there was no one left to help me." " Pastor Father Niemoller (1946)"

Discrimination is a dirty word nowadays but without it all is lost.

Unless we discriminate that homosexuality is a sin then we cannot forgive it as such, nor can we turn and ask His forgiveness unless we acknowledge that it is against His holy law.

In defence of stoning (!) it was a necessarily democratic punishment as if only one or two agreed with the first stoner, then the stonee was likely to survive the attack.

I strongly advocate that all who smoke hashish and grass should be stoned.

Sin causes harm. Right?

What is the sin part of consenting adults doing whatever they like?

Who do you think should control your sexuality?

Regards
DL

No, Sin is being your own God, deciding for yourself what is good or evil, sins are the thoughts, words and deeds (such as sodomy) produced by Sin.

Sin separates us from God, from His infinite grace and mercy. Repentance is simply agreeing with God that He is God and that He created a man to be with a woman, not man with man.

"I'm not a slave, to a God, that doesn't exist"

You're a slave to sin, and to yourself.

There is nobody who doesn't sin according to The Bible, so your point is moot.


You cannot escape your own intuition and reason, you are trapped.

If you think escaping reason is a good thing, then you are trapped. By idiocy.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 6:25:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 6:13:03 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:57:13 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:46:08 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
If your genocidal son murderer wants to be my God then he had better work on his morals. They suck big time.

He is quite the prick.

What you describe though is just growing up.
Try it. You might like the air out here better than where you have your head.

Regards
DL

You are demonstrating the nature of Sin rather nicely; 'God must agree with our ever changing morality' (homosexuality has only been socially acceptable a few decades)


Really?

http://christianity-revealed.com...

Regards
DL

Everything is defined by it attributes; such as a triangle having 3 sides and, just as importantly, not having 4 sides..

The defining attribute of a Christian is someone who follows Christ.

As Christ is the Word of God made flesh and God's word is explicit regarding homosexuality as a sin, a Christian cannot follow Christ and be a practicing or unrepentant homosexual, just as a shape cannot be both a triangle and a square.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 6:30:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 6:25:54 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:13:03 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:57:13 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:46:08 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
If your genocidal son murderer wants to be my God then he had better work on his morals. They suck big time.

He is quite the prick.

What you describe though is just growing up.
Try it. You might like the air out here better than where you have your head.

Regards
DL

You are demonstrating the nature of Sin rather nicely; 'God must agree with our ever changing morality' (homosexuality has only been socially acceptable a few decades)


Really?

http://christianity-revealed.com...

Regards
DL

Everything is defined by it attributes; such as a triangle having 3 sides and, just as importantly, not having 4 sides..

The defining attribute of a Christian is someone who follows Christ.

As Christ is the Word of God made flesh and God's word is explicit regarding homosexuality as a sin, a Christian cannot follow Christ and be a practicing or unrepentant homosexual, just as a shape cannot be both a triangle and a square.

Looking at another woman lustfully is a sin too. If you have never done that, then you are probably a homosexual. Thus, either way, you are a dirty sinner according to The Bible.
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 6:36:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 6:21:05 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:18:14 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
"I'm not a slave, to a God, that doesn't exist"

You're a slave to sin, and to yourself.

There is nobody who doesn't sin according to The Bible, so your point is moot.

My point isn't moot (whatever the F*ck that means), it stands unopposed. We all sin, true, but those who've been called, are bought and paid for-- we are slaves to Christ (1 Cor. 1:22-24).

If you do not have faith in Christ, and his promise to save sinners, you remain a slave to sin; and to yourself.


You cannot escape your own intuition and reason, you are trapped.

If you think escaping reason is a good thing, then you are trapped. By idiocy.

Lol, nuh-nuh no. I didn't say escape reasoning, I said escaping your OWN reasoning; Mans reasoning.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 6:37:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 6:30:14 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:25:54 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:13:03 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:57:13 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:46:08 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
If your genocidal son murderer wants to be my God then he had better work on his morals. They suck big time.

He is quite the prick.

What you describe though is just growing up.
Try it. You might like the air out here better than where you have your head.

Regards
DL

You are demonstrating the nature of Sin rather nicely; 'God must agree with our ever changing morality' (homosexuality has only been socially acceptable a few decades)


Really?

http://christianity-revealed.com...

Regards
DL

Everything is defined by it attributes; such as a triangle having 3 sides and, just as importantly, not having 4 sides..

The defining attribute of a Christian is someone who follows Christ.

As Christ is the Word of God made flesh and God's word is explicit regarding homosexuality as a sin, a Christian cannot follow Christ and be a practicing or unrepentant homosexual, just as a shape cannot be both a triangle and a square.

Looking at another woman lustfully is a sin too. If you have never done that, then you are probably a homosexual. Thus, either way, you are a dirty sinner according to The Bible.

Yes it's a sin, and because I agree with God that it is (make Him God) then I am forgiven and given the power to overcome such temptation in the future.

Homosexuality and all sins are the result of Sin, which is being our own God and deciding for ourselves what is good or evil.

Jesus died on the cross to take away our Sin, our sins we deal with ONCE we have accepted this no-brainier deal..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 6:41:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 6:21:05 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:18:14 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:16:39 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 10/30/2012 4:06:30 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/27/2012 3:37:03 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 10/21/2012 12:34:20 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:


"First they came for the Jews, but I did nothing because I'm not a Jew. Then they came for the socialists, but I did nothing because I'm not a socialist. Then they came for the Catholics, but I did nothing because I'm not a Catholic. Finally, they came for me, but by then there was no one left to help me." " Pastor Father Niemoller (1946)"

Discrimination is a dirty word nowadays but without it all is lost.

Unless we discriminate that homosexuality is a sin then we cannot forgive it as such, nor can we turn and ask His forgiveness unless we acknowledge that it is against His holy law.

In defence of stoning (!) it was a necessarily democratic punishment as if only one or two agreed with the first stoner, then the stonee was likely to survive the attack.

I strongly advocate that all who smoke hashish and grass should be stoned.

Sin causes harm. Right?

What is the sin part of consenting adults doing whatever they like?

Who do you think should control your sexuality?

Regards
DL

No, Sin is being your own God, deciding for yourself what is good or evil, sins are the thoughts, words and deeds (such as sodomy) produced by Sin.

Sin separates us from God, from His infinite grace and mercy. Repentance is simply agreeing with God that He is God and that He created a man to be with a woman, not man with man.

"I'm not a slave, to a God, that doesn't exist"

You're a slave to sin, and to yourself.

There is nobody who doesn't sin according to The Bible, so your point is moot.


You cannot escape your own intuition and reason, you are trapped.

If you think escaping reason is a good thing, then you are trapped. By idiocy.

His founder and master leads him in this.

"Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding."

"Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has."
Martin Luther

"If a woman grows weary and, at last, dies from childbearing, it matters not. Let her die from bearing - she is there to do it."
- Martin Luther

Galileo -- "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" " Voltaire

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 6:44:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 6:37:09 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:30:14 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:25:54 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:13:03 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:57:13 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:46:08 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
If your genocidal son murderer wants to be my God then he had better work on his morals. They suck big time.

He is quite the prick.

What you describe though is just growing up.
Try it. You might like the air out here better than where you have your head.

Regards
DL

You are demonstrating the nature of Sin rather nicely; 'God must agree with our ever changing morality' (homosexuality has only been socially acceptable a few decades)


Really?

http://christianity-revealed.com...

Regards
DL

Everything is defined by it attributes; such as a triangle having 3 sides and, just as importantly, not having 4 sides..

The defining attribute of a Christian is someone who follows Christ.

As Christ is the Word of God made flesh and God's word is explicit regarding homosexuality as a sin, a Christian cannot follow Christ and be a practicing or unrepentant homosexual, just as a shape cannot be both a triangle and a square.

Looking at another woman lustfully is a sin too. If you have never done that, then you are probably a homosexual. Thus, either way, you are a dirty sinner according to The Bible.

Yes it's a sin, and because I agree with God that it is (make Him God) then I am forgiven and given the power to overcome such temptation in the future.

Homosexuality and all sins are the result of Sin, which is being our own God and deciding for ourselves what is good or evil.

Jesus died on the cross to take away our Sin, our sins we deal with ONCE we have accepted this no-brainier deal..

Yes but only those with no brains and no morals will embrace human sacrifice and punishing the innocent instead of the guilty.

Satan waits for those like you. Not God.

Regards
DL
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 6:44:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 6:37:09 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:30:14 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:25:54 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:13:03 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:57:13 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:46:08 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
If your genocidal son murderer wants to be my God then he had better work on his morals. They suck big time.

He is quite the prick.

What you describe though is just growing up.
Try it. You might like the air out here better than where you have your head.

Regards
DL

You are demonstrating the nature of Sin rather nicely; 'God must agree with our ever changing morality' (homosexuality has only been socially acceptable a few decades)


Really?

http://christianity-revealed.com...

Regards
DL

Everything is defined by it attributes; such as a triangle having 3 sides and, just as importantly, not having 4 sides..

The defining attribute of a Christian is someone who follows Christ.

As Christ is the Word of God made flesh and God's word is explicit regarding homosexuality as a sin, a Christian cannot follow Christ and be a practicing or unrepentant homosexual, just as a shape cannot be both a triangle and a square.

Looking at another woman lustfully is a sin too. If you have never done that, then you are probably a homosexual. Thus, either way, you are a dirty sinner according to The Bible.

Yes it's a sin, and because I agree with God that it is (make Him God) then I am forgiven and given the power to overcome such temptation in the future.

You don't find the comedy in all this? If God exists, he wired us biologically to be sexually lustful to spread and reproduce. Yet, he comes out with a book telling us not to? He wires homosexuals different than the rest of us to like males (it's not a choice, I couldn't like males if I tried). Yet, he says it's a bad thing? Maybe you chose to adhere to a worldview that makes no sense, but I'll stick with logic and reason.

Homosexuality and all sins are the result of Sin, which is being our own God and deciding for ourselves what is good or evil.

I'd rather decide what is good or evil collectively with society, then listen to some God there is 0 evidence for.


Jesus died on the cross to take away our Sin, our sins we deal with ONCE we have accepted this no-brainier deal..

It's a no brainer all right lol
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 6:51:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 6:25:54 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:13:03 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:57:13 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:46:08 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
If your genocidal son murderer wants to be my God then he had better work on his morals. They suck big time.

He is quite the prick.

What you describe though is just growing up.
Try it. You might like the air out here better than where you have your head.

Regards
DL

You are demonstrating the nature of Sin rather nicely; 'God must agree with our ever changing morality' (homosexuality has only been socially acceptable a few decades)


Really?

http://christianity-revealed.com...

Regards
DL

Everything is defined by it attributes; such as a triangle having 3 sides and, just as importantly, not having 4 sides..

The defining attribute of a Christian is someone who follows Christ.

As Christ is the Word of God made flesh and God's word is explicit regarding homosexuality as a sin, a Christian cannot follow Christ and be a practicing or unrepentant homosexual, just as a shape cannot be both a triangle and a square.

Christ didn't say a single word about homosexuality.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 6:56:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 6:44:23 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:37:09 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:30:14 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:25:54 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:13:03 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:57:13 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:46:08 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
If your genocidal son murderer wants to be my God then he had better work on his morals. They suck big time.

He is quite the prick.

What you describe though is just growing up.
Try it. You might like the air out here better than where you have your head.

Regards
DL

You are demonstrating the nature of Sin rather nicely; 'God must agree with our ever changing morality' (homosexuality has only been socially acceptable a few decades)


Really?

http://christianity-revealed.com...

Regards
DL

Everything is defined by it attributes; such as a triangle having 3 sides and, just as importantly, not having 4 sides..

The defining attribute of a Christian is someone who follows Christ.

As Christ is the Word of God made flesh and God's word is explicit regarding homosexuality as a sin, a Christian cannot follow Christ and be a practicing or unrepentant homosexual, just as a shape cannot be both a triangle and a square.

Looking at another woman lustfully is a sin too. If you have never done that, then you are probably a homosexual. Thus, either way, you are a dirty sinner according to The Bible.

Yes it's a sin, and because I agree with God that it is (make Him God) then I am forgiven and given the power to overcome such temptation in the future.

Homosexuality and all sins are the result of Sin, which is being our own God and deciding for ourselves what is good or evil.

Jesus died on the cross to take away our Sin, our sins we deal with ONCE we have accepted this no-brainier deal..

Yes but only those with no brains and no morals will embrace human sacrifice and punishing the innocent instead of the guilty.

Satan waits for those like you. Not God.

Regards
DL

It never takes you long to abandon the debate.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 7:04:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 6:44:39 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:37:09 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:30:14 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:25:54 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:13:03 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:57:13 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:46:08 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
If your genocidal son murderer wants to be my God then he had better work on his morals. They suck big time.

He is quite the prick.

What you describe though is just growing up.
Try it. You might like the air out here better than where you have your head.

Regards
DL

You are demonstrating the nature of Sin rather nicely; 'God must agree with our ever changing morality' (homosexuality has only been socially acceptable a few decades)


Really?

http://christianity-revealed.com...

Regards
DL

Everything is defined by it attributes; such as a triangle having 3 sides and, just as importantly, not having 4 sides..

The defining attribute of a Christian is someone who follows Christ.

As Christ is the Word of God made flesh and God's word is explicit regarding homosexuality as a sin, a Christian cannot follow Christ and be a practicing or unrepentant homosexual, just as a shape cannot be both a triangle and a square.

Looking at another woman lustfully is a sin too. If you have never done that, then you are probably a homosexual. Thus, either way, you are a dirty sinner according to The Bible.

Yes it's a sin, and because I agree with God that it is (make Him God) then I am forgiven and given the power to overcome such temptation in the future.

You don't find the comedy in all this? If God exists, he wired us biologically to be sexually lustful to spread and reproduce. Yet, he comes out with a book telling us not to? He wires homosexuals different than the rest of us to like males (it's not a choice, I couldn't like males if I tried). Yet, he says it's a bad thing? Maybe you chose to adhere to a worldview that makes no sense, but I'll stick with logic and reason.

He made us sexual yes, He invented sex.

All sin is a distortion of a real thing; lust is a distortion of the natural sexual urge, you cannot lust after your wife, you desire her.

Homosexuality and all sins are the result of Sin, which is being our own God and deciding for ourselves what is good or evil.

I'd rather decide what is good or evil collectively with society, then listen to some God there is 0 evidence for.

So, a century ago you too would have believed in God and disagreed with homosexuality then?


Jesus died on the cross to take away our Sin, our sins we deal with ONCE we have accepted this no-brainier deal..

It's a no brainer all right lol

It really is!
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 7:09:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 6:51:23 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:25:54 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:13:03 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:57:13 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:46:08 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
If your genocidal son murderer wants to be my God then he had better work on his morals. They suck big time.

He is quite the prick.

What you describe though is just growing up.
Try it. You might like the air out here better than where you have your head.

Regards
DL

You are demonstrating the nature of Sin rather nicely; 'God must agree with our ever changing morality' (homosexuality has only been socially acceptable a few decades)


Really?

http://christianity-revealed.com...

Regards
DL

Everything is defined by it attributes; such as a triangle having 3 sides and, just as importantly, not having 4 sides..

The defining attribute of a Christian is someone who follows Christ.

As Christ is the Word of God made flesh and God's word is explicit regarding homosexuality as a sin, a Christian cannot follow Christ and be a practicing or unrepentant homosexual, just as a shape cannot be both a triangle and a square.

Christ didn't say a single word about homosexuality.

He didn't need to as His ministry was to the 'lost sheep of Israel' -the Jews, who were familiar with the Law regarding homosexuality as an abomination to God.

Paul, on the other hand, was explicit regarding this particular sin, as his ministry was to the Gentiles, and so his fight was against liberalism within the Church in contrast to Jesus' against legalism in the synagogue.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 7:10:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 6:56:43 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:


It never takes you long to abandon the debate.

What debate?
All you do is spout dogma and lies or preach.

Regards
DL
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 7:23:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 6:51:23 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:25:54 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:13:03 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:57:13 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:46:08 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
If your genocidal son murderer wants to be my God then he had better work on his morals. They suck big time.

He is quite the prick.

What you describe though is just growing up.
Try it. You might like the air out here better than where you have your head.

Regards
DL

You are demonstrating the nature of Sin rather nicely; 'God must agree with our ever changing morality' (homosexuality has only been socially acceptable a few decades)


Really?

http://christianity-revealed.com...

Regards
DL

Everything is defined by it attributes; such as a triangle having 3 sides and, just as importantly, not having 4 sides..

The defining attribute of a Christian is someone who follows Christ.

As Christ is the Word of God made flesh and God's word is explicit regarding homosexuality as a sin, a Christian cannot follow Christ and be a practicing or unrepentant homosexual, just as a shape cannot be both a triangle and a square.

Christ didn't say a single word about homosexuality.

"And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?"

In endorsing God's creation, Christ said all that needed to be said. There is no room there for an argument that Jesus is ok with homosexuality, or any kind of sex outside of marriage.
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 9:01:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 7:23:22 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:51:23 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:25:54 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 6:13:03 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:57:13 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/30/2012 5:46:08 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
If your genocidal son murderer wants to be my God then he had better work on his morals. They suck big time.

He is quite the prick.

What you describe though is just growing up.
Try it. You might like the air out here better than where you have your head.

Regards
DL

You are demonstrating the nature of Sin rather nicely; 'God must agree with our ever changing morality' (homosexuality has only been socially acceptable a few decades)


Really?

http://christianity-revealed.com...

Regards
DL

Everything is defined by it attributes; such as a triangle having 3 sides and, just as importantly, not having 4 sides..

The defining attribute of a Christian is someone who follows Christ.

As Christ is the Word of God made flesh and God's word is explicit regarding homosexuality as a sin, a Christian cannot follow Christ and be a practicing or unrepentant homosexual, just as a shape cannot be both a triangle and a square.

Christ didn't say a single word about homosexuality.

"And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?"

In endorsing God's creation, Christ said all that needed to be said. There is no room there for an argument that Jesus is ok with homosexuality, or any kind of sex outside of marriage.

What is a hermaphrodite?
Male or female?

Regards
DL
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 9:36:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Everyone is gay and straight to some degree.

66-99% Straight = Straight
33-66% Straight = Bi
1-33% Straight = Gay

Whether someone is straight, bi, or gay depends on how they were developed within the womb. Yes someone who is gay could ignore the 66-99% of them that is gay, but they would face as much discomfort as a straight man trying to be gay.

If someone is 66-77% straight they may experiment, and question whether they are straight or bi. Likewise someone who is 22-33% straight may experiment, and question if they are gay or just bi. It's called being "Bi-curious".
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
OMGJustinBieber
Posts: 3,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 9:41:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 9:36:29 PM, DanT wrote:
Everyone is gay and straight to some degree.

66-99% Straight = Straight
33-66% Straight = Bi
1-33% Straight = Gay

Whether someone is straight, bi, or gay depends on how they were developed within the womb. Yes someone who is gay could ignore the 66-99% of them that is gay, but they would face as much discomfort as a straight man trying to be gay.

If someone is 66-77% straight they may experiment, and question whether they are straight or bi. Likewise someone who is 22-33% straight may experiment, and question if they are gay or just bi. It's called being "Bi-curious".

How do I find out my straightness percentage?