Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

James Dobson vs. Richard Dawkins

emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2012 8:46:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Which one has more extreme/unreasonable views in their respective positions?
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2012 9:24:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Cult vs Cult.

Interesting.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 1:00:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
That's a tough one. What makes a view extreme, though? Is a view extreme just in case it differs from what most people believe? Or is it extreme just in case it seems crazy to some people? I mean obviously if somebody holds a believe that somebody else thinks is extreme, the person who holds the belief probably doesn't think it's extreme. Hardly anybody admits that their own belief is extreme. So is "extreme" a relative term?
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 2:23:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I find both unreasonable.

Dawkins is smart, but he doesn't really allow much room for disagreement sometimes. I guess he just gets frustrated when the same stupid arguments come up over and over and over and over and over from his opposition after they've been thoroughly refuted empirically and/or logically, similar to John Loftus. I understand the frustration. If new real evidence comes along that challenges Dawkins' view on something, he'll change to fit it; if new real evidence comes along the challenges Dobson's view on something, he'll attempt to rationalize it away or ignore it like he does with evolution.

So, I find Dobson more unreasonable.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 11:08:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dawkins is a jerk. He can't prove what he preaches but goes around the world telling atheists to publicly shame theists for their beliefs. He is easily the most unreasonable of the two.
bentorben
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 3:16:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Seems like an unfair question since Dobsons views are based on faith and Dawkins is a scientist. Of course Dobsons are more extreme since they have no basis in reality
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 3:33:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Are we basing this hypothesis off of a fist fight or....?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 3:37:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/22/2012 8:46:59 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Which one has more extreme/unreasonable views in their respective positions?

Teach a parrot to parrot "evolution is a fact" and you have Dawkins whole shtick down..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
bentorben
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 3:50:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/23/2012 3:37:08 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/22/2012 8:46:59 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Which one has more extreme/unreasonable views in their respective positions?

Teach a person to parrot "Christianity is a fact" and you have a Christians whole shtick down..
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 4:08:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/23/2012 3:50:11 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:37:08 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/22/2012 8:46:59 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Which one has more extreme/unreasonable views in their respective positions?

Teach a person to parrot "Christianity is a fact" and you have a Christians whole shtick down..

The resurrection of Christ from the dead is a fact, yes..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
bentorben
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 4:14:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/23/2012 4:08:57 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:50:11 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:37:08 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/22/2012 8:46:59 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Which one has more extreme/unreasonable views in their respective positions?

Teach a person to parrot "Christianity is a fact" and you have a Christians whole shtick down..

The resurrection of Christ from the dead is a fact, yes..

Incorrect. It is a belief.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 4:21:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/23/2012 4:14:44 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:08:57 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:50:11 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:37:08 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/22/2012 8:46:59 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Which one has more extreme/unreasonable views in their respective positions?

Teach a person to parrot "Christianity is a fact" and you have a Christians whole shtick down..

The resurrection of Christ from the dead is a fact, yes..

Incorrect. It is a belief.

Yes, I believe it to be a fact.

I have excellent evidence for this belief.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
bentorben
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 4:24:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/23/2012 4:21:52 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:14:44 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:08:57 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:50:11 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:37:08 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/22/2012 8:46:59 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Which one has more extreme/unreasonable views in their respective positions?

Teach a person to parrot "Christianity is a fact" and you have a Christians whole shtick down..

The resurrection of Christ from the dead is a fact, yes..

Incorrect. It is a belief.

Yes, I believe it to be a fact.

I have excellent evidence for this belief.

Color me intrigued....what is this evidence?
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 4:26:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/23/2012 4:24:14 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:21:52 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:14:44 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:08:57 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:50:11 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:37:08 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/22/2012 8:46:59 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Which one has more extreme/unreasonable views in their respective positions?

Teach a person to parrot "Christianity is a fact" and you have a Christians whole shtick down..

The resurrection of Christ from the dead is a fact, yes..

Incorrect. It is a belief.

Yes, I believe it to be a fact.

I have excellent evidence for this belief.

Color me intrigued....what is this evidence?

Evidence that won't help or convince you one iota..

It is a personal revelation of the risen Christ, He spoke to me.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
bentorben
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 4:35:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/23/2012 4:26:16 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:24:14 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:21:52 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:14:44 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:08:57 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:50:11 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:37:08 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/22/2012 8:46:59 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Which one has more extreme/unreasonable views in their respective positions?

Teach a person to parrot "Christianity is a fact" and you have a Christians whole shtick down..

The resurrection of Christ from the dead is a fact, yes..

Incorrect. It is a belief.

Yes, I believe it to be a fact.

I have excellent evidence for this belief.

Color me intrigued....what is this evidence?

Evidence that won't help or convince you one iota..

It is a personal revelation of the risen Christ, He spoke to me.

Ahhh...so not really evidence...I have a super fun mother-in-law who speaks with Christ all the time. She would tell you youre going to go to hell (unless by some miracle you happen to attend her church). Im not sure what "evidence" to trust here....
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 4:37:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/23/2012 4:35:38 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:26:16 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:24:14 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:21:52 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:14:44 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:08:57 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:50:11 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:37:08 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/22/2012 8:46:59 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Which one has more extreme/unreasonable views in their respective positions?

Teach a person to parrot "Christianity is a fact" and you have a Christians whole shtick down..

The resurrection of Christ from the dead is a fact, yes..

Incorrect. It is a belief.

Yes, I believe it to be a fact.

I have excellent evidence for this belief.

Color me intrigued....what is this evidence?

Evidence that won't help or convince you one iota..

It is a personal revelation of the risen Christ, He spoke to me.

Ahhh...so not really evidence...I have a super fun mother-in-law who speaks with Christ all the time. She would tell you youre going to go to hell (unless by some miracle you happen to attend her church). Im not sure what "evidence" to trust here....

Going to Church won't save you, loving the truth, even when it costs you, is the place to start..

Why are you here? To learn? To attack! What?
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
bentorben
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 4:43:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/23/2012 4:37:43 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:35:38 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:26:16 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:24:14 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:21:52 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:14:44 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:08:57 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:50:11 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:37:08 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/22/2012 8:46:59 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Which one has more extreme/unreasonable views in their respective positions?

Teach a person to parrot "Christianity is a fact" and you have a Christians whole shtick down..

The resurrection of Christ from the dead is a fact, yes..

Incorrect. It is a belief.

Yes, I believe it to be a fact.

I have excellent evidence for this belief.

Color me intrigued....what is this evidence?

Evidence that won't help or convince you one iota..

It is a personal revelation of the risen Christ, He spoke to me.

Ahhh...so not really evidence...I have a super fun mother-in-law who speaks with Christ all the time. She would tell you youre going to go to hell (unless by some miracle you happen to attend her church). Im not sure what "evidence" to trust here....

Going to Church won't save you, loving the truth, even when it costs you, is the place to start..

Why are you here? To learn? To attack! What?

I couldnt agree more - truth is one of the few worthwhile pursuits. Though I doubt we would agree on what qualifies as truth (which is strange when you think about it)

Learn, teach, attach and defend...debate of course. And why are you here?
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 4:46:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/23/2012 4:43:30 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:37:43 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:35:38 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:26:16 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:24:14 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:21:52 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:14:44 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:08:57 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:50:11 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:37:08 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/22/2012 8:46:59 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Which one has more extreme/unreasonable views in their respective positions?

Teach a person to parrot "Christianity is a fact" and you have a Christians whole shtick down..

The resurrection of Christ from the dead is a fact, yes..

Incorrect. It is a belief.

Yes, I believe it to be a fact.

I have excellent evidence for this belief.

Color me intrigued....what is this evidence?

Evidence that won't help or convince you one iota..

It is a personal revelation of the risen Christ, He spoke to me.

Ahhh...so not really evidence...I have a super fun mother-in-law who speaks with Christ all the time. She would tell you youre going to go to hell (unless by some miracle you happen to attend her church). Im not sure what "evidence" to trust here....

Going to Church won't save you, loving the truth, even when it costs you, is the place to start..

Why are you here? To learn? To attack! What?

I couldnt agree more - truth is one of the few worthwhile pursuits. Though I doubt we would agree on what qualifies as truth (which is strange when you think about it)

Learn, teach, attach and defend...debate of course. And why are you here?

As a kind of training ground for the future..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
bentorben
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 4:51:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/23/2012 4:46:56 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:43:30 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:37:43 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:35:38 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:26:16 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:24:14 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:21:52 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:14:44 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:08:57 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:50:11 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:37:08 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/22/2012 8:46:59 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Which one has more extreme/unreasonable views in their respective positions?

Teach a person to parrot "Christianity is a fact" and you have a Christians whole shtick down..

The resurrection of Christ from the dead is a fact, yes..

Incorrect. It is a belief.

Yes, I believe it to be a fact.

I have excellent evidence for this belief.

Color me intrigued....what is this evidence?

Evidence that won't help or convince you one iota..

It is a personal revelation of the risen Christ, He spoke to me.

Ahhh...so not really evidence...I have a super fun mother-in-law who speaks with Christ all the time. She would tell you youre going to go to hell (unless by some miracle you happen to attend her church). Im not sure what "evidence" to trust here....

Going to Church won't save you, loving the truth, even when it costs you, is the place to start..

Why are you here? To learn? To attack! What?

I couldnt agree more - truth is one of the few worthwhile pursuits. Though I doubt we would agree on what qualifies as truth (which is strange when you think about it)

Learn, teach, attach and defend...debate of course. And why are you here?

As a kind of training ground for the future..

A training ground for the future? Interesting. What future are you training for?
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 4:54:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/23/2012 4:51:16 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:46:56 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:43:30 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:37:43 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:35:38 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:26:16 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:24:14 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:21:52 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:14:44 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:08:57 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:50:11 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:37:08 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/22/2012 8:46:59 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Which one has more extreme/unreasonable views in their respective positions?

Teach a person to parrot "Christianity is a fact" and you have a Christians whole shtick down..

The resurrection of Christ from the dead is a fact, yes..

Incorrect. It is a belief.

Yes, I believe it to be a fact.

I have excellent evidence for this belief.

Color me intrigued....what is this evidence?

Evidence that won't help or convince you one iota..

It is a personal revelation of the risen Christ, He spoke to me.

Ahhh...so not really evidence...I have a super fun mother-in-law who speaks with Christ all the time. She would tell you youre going to go to hell (unless by some miracle you happen to attend her church). Im not sure what "evidence" to trust here....

Going to Church won't save you, loving the truth, even when it costs you, is the place to start..

Why are you here? To learn? To attack! What?

I couldnt agree more - truth is one of the few worthwhile pursuits. Though I doubt we would agree on what qualifies as truth (which is strange when you think about it)

Learn, teach, attach and defend...debate of course. And why are you here?

As a kind of training ground for the future..

A training ground for the future? Interesting. What future are you training for?

I don't put any limitations on what God has in store for me..

The worlds a pretty small place now and we are certainly in the last times, also the Church is in pretty bad shape so sooner or later fundamentalists like me have to rise up..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 7:22:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The only thing I don't like about Dobson is his views on homosexuality and reperative therapy.

The only thing I don't like about Dawkins is his views on God....... He claims God is a "delusion" when even for a secular atheist for myself, that is a bit far-fetched.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
Noradrenergic
Posts: 12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 9:53:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dawkins is by far more reasonable, I am actually a little amazed at the level of theistic support on this forum.

As for extremism, certainly that is relative and irrelevant.

One reservation regarding Dawkins, he concedes in his discussion with Peter Singer that meat consumption is unethical and morally unjustifiable, yet continues to consume meat. This would be fine if it weren't for him expecting religious people with similarly unethical and immoral views/behaviours to change their ways. Can't have your cake and eat it too, consistency is nice.
Noradrenergic
Posts: 12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 9:58:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/23/2012 4:26:16 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:24:14 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:21:52 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:14:44 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:08:57 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:50:11 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:37:08 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/22/2012 8:46:59 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Which one has more extreme/unreasonable views in their respective positions?

Teach a person to parrot "Christianity is a fact" and you have a Christians whole shtick down..

The resurrection of Christ from the dead is a fact, yes..

Incorrect. It is a belief.

Yes, I believe it to be a fact.

I have excellent evidence for this belief.

Color me intrigued....what is this evidence?

Evidence that won't help or convince you one iota..

It is a personal revelation of the risen Christ, He spoke to me.

I hate to break it to you, but I think you have schizophrenia. Have you seen a psychologist?
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 10:14:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'd say Dobson, but that's probably because I have a tendency to be harder on "my own side".
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 9:00:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/23/2012 9:58:27 PM, Noradrenergic wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:26:16 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:24:14 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:21:52 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:14:44 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 4:08:57 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:50:11 PM, bentorben wrote:
At 10/23/2012 3:37:08 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/22/2012 8:46:59 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Which one has more extreme/unreasonable views in their respective positions?

Teach a person to parrot "Christianity is a fact" and you have a Christians whole shtick down..

The resurrection of Christ from the dead is a fact, yes..

Incorrect. It is a belief.

Yes, I believe it to be a fact.

I have excellent evidence for this belief.

Color me intrigued....what is this evidence?

Evidence that won't help or convince you one iota..

It is a personal revelation of the risen Christ, He spoke to me.


I hate to break it to you, but I think you have schizophrenia. Have you seen a psychologist?

As we forgive those that trespass against us..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
vbaculum
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 1:58:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/22/2012 8:46:59 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Which one has more extreme/unreasonable views in their respective positions?

Dawkins says that it can't be proven that a god doesn't exist but thinks that the odds that one does are very low. Dobson claims to know the creator of the universe. He also claims to know the creator's views on same-sex marriage (Con) and spanking children (Pro).
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it