Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Top 10 Questions To GOD

The_thinker
Posts: 67
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 7:44:37 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
hello everyone from every faith and religion, its very simple, no matter who you are, i want to hear your top 10 questions to god.

why? becuase i want to see where we all cross!

i actually made 20, but chose to write 10 for now.....
before you start i want all of you to release your fears and limits, open your mind and find that black hole that carves for answers!!!!

i'll go first

Top 10 questions to God
Dear God:

1- Why did you create us
2- Are we just an experiment for your amusement?
3- Did you create all those animals, materials, bacteria and everything else just because Adam has left to earth?
4- How come space is infinite?
5- Are you watching us from outside of a sphere
6- Why send many prophets to deliver your message, it would be much simple if you had an active sign of your existence, why chose to be hidden
7- We hear the word devil vs god is he really strong, can you kill him?
8- God why didn't you just make everyone speak one language? I heard they developed it for many years, would it not be more simple and easy for all Humans to follow you under one Spoken language?
9- Innocent people, babies, animal, ants, fly's, disgusting insects' die everyday, was that something you wanted?
10- I am sure you get this allot but I thought I should give it a go, how the F**k did you come (or came to be God in the first place?
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 7:58:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/1/2009 7:44:37 PM, The_thinker wrote:
8- God why didn't you just make everyone speak one language? I heard they developed it for many years, would it not be more simple and easy for all Humans to follow you under one Spoken language?
Well, at least I can answer one of your questions:

http://en.wikipedia.org...
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 8:00:48 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/1/2009 7:58:25 PM, mongeese wrote:
At 10/1/2009 7:44:37 PM, The_thinker wrote:
8- God why didn't you just make everyone speak one language? I heard they developed it for many years, would it not be more simple and easy for all Humans to follow you under one Spoken language?
Well, at least I can answer one of your questions:

http://en.wikipedia.org...

That didn't really answer his question. It was all about why God doesn't create one language, since it is seems much simpler and a lot more beneficial - not the Biblical example of how all the languages came about.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 8:18:52 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/1/2009 7:44:37 PM, The_thinker wrote:
hello everyone from every faith and religion, its very simple, no matter who you are, i want to hear your top 10 questions to god.

why? becuase i want to see where we all cross!

i actually made 20, but chose to write 10 for now.....
before you start i want all of you to release your fears and limits, open your mind and find that black hole that carves for answers!!!!

i'll go first

Top 10 questions to God
Dear God:

1- Why did you create us
2- Are we just an experiment for your amusement?
3- Did you create all those animals, materials, bacteria and everything else just because Adam has left to earth?
4- How come space is infinite?
5- Are you watching us from outside of a sphere
6- Why send many prophets to deliver your message, it would be much simple if you had an active sign of your existence, why chose to be hidden
7- We hear the word devil vs god is he really strong, can you kill him?
8- God why didn't you just make everyone speak one language? I heard they developed it for many years, would it not be more simple and easy for all Humans to follow you under one Spoken language?
9- Innocent people, babies, animal, ants, fly's, disgusting insects' die everyday, was that something you wanted?
10- I am sure you get this allot but I thought I should give it a go, how the F**k did you come (or came to be God in the first place?

don't worry.
Once DATCMOTO comes on he will act the part of god and answer all of your 10 questions with biblical references.

come on god... i mean DATCMOTO answer the man.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 8:19:39 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm 90% sure that this person is GodSands.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 8:24:36 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/1/2009 8:19:39 PM, Kleptin wrote:
I'm 90% sure that this person is GodSands.

The OP's name is "the thinker." Do you think GodSands would actually name himself that?
regebro
Posts: 1,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2009 12:28:54 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/1/2009 7:44:37 PM, The_thinker wrote:
1- Why did you create us

I was bored, and decided to write an awesome computer game. You're it.

2- Are we just an experiment for your amusement?

Yup.

3- Did you create all those animals, materials, bacteria and everything else just because Adam has left to earth?

Adam? Who the F is Adam?

4- How come space is infinite?

It isn't.

5- Are you watching us from outside of a sphere

No.

6- Why send many prophets to deliver your message, it would be much simple if you had an active sign of your existence, why chose to be hidden

What can I say. I like to mess with you. Have you never played Simcity and pressed the disaster button?

7- We hear the word devil vs god is he really strong, can you kill him?

There is no devil, only me. If you read the old testament, you'd get it. Iä'm the evil one. Muahahahahahah!

8- God why didn't you just make everyone speak one language? I heard they developed it for many years, would it not be more simple and easy for all Humans to follow you under one Spoken language?

Because you scared the heck out of me with Babels tower.

9- Innocent people, babies, animal, ants, fly's, disgusting insects' die everyday, was that something you wanted?

Yup.

10- I am sure you get this allot but I thought I should give it a go, how the F**k did you come (or came to be God in the first place?

It's easy: Get a computer, build a world. Duh. Obviously *my* computer can simulate every particle in a whole universe, and your never will since they are a part of the universe, but still. Programming computer games is AWESOME fun!

Now shut up and play, or I'll kill you all as I did with the dinosaurs.
So prove me wrong, then.
The_thinker
Posts: 67
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2009 2:35:13 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
wow this is my first post and the replies are better then i expected LOL

should i post 5 more questions and see where this goes.

and to the guy above me, no i dont think he was creating a game becuase saving in real life is a pain in the *SS now go back to warcraft or whatever sims you were playing LOL

_- i want questions people, you can answer and make fun, i still want to read what people think too

and no i am not this sanf guy or whatever he is (you would be shocked if i said where i am right now)

oh and thanks for the bable tower wiki link, i have been wondering about that since it made me crazy in xenogears LOL

and no you did not answer anything, nice try!
The_thinker
Posts: 67
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2009 2:49:40 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Once DATCMOTO comes on he will act the part of god and answer all of your 10 questions with biblical references.

come on god... i mean DATCMOTO answer the man.

is he a cousin to Japans DOCOMO mobile service LOL

this is interesting, i wrote 25 question's last night and chose the most that confused me.

i was sober when i did this and it would be amaizing if he can try and reply to a fraction of it!

i am bored anyway

and if he tried to answer and convince me for at least one question, i will drop his jaws with my other questions Evil Grin
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2009 2:55:18 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I dont get it. Anyone who played Sim City can answer all these questions.

At 10/1/2009 7:44:37 PM, The_thinker wrote:
Top 10 questions to God
Dear God:

1- Why did you create us
Because it is fun to watch little ants run around shouting in pain.
2- Are we just an experiment for your amusement?
Amusement. But of course. Why else do you buy Sim City?
3- Did you create all those animals, materials, bacteria and everything else just because Adam has left to earth?
Yup. Im a vindictive, jealous bitch.
4- How come space is infinite?
Cause its tiring to put up a fence.
5- Are you watching us from outside of a sphere
Sphere, outside dimension, its all good.
6- Why send many prophets to deliver your message, it would be much simple if you had an active sign of your existence, why chose to be hidden
Because it is fun to see each sect run around trying to convert as many followers as they can. Besides, what better reason to start a war than having two sects of religion, going against each other? Wouldnt it be boring, if you played a RTS game like Command and Conquer, where everyone on the map is your ally?
7- We hear the word devil vs god is he really strong, can you kill him?
He doesnt exist. I just thought, you know, incase every religion decided to join together, this way, blame would still go around, even within each religion.
8- God why didn't you just make everyone speak one language? I heard they developed it for many years, would it not be more simple and easy for all Humans to follow you under one Spoken language?
Again, see number 6 for why. After all, if i cant understand that you are surrendering, the war lasts that much longer!
9- Innocent people, babies, animal, ants, fly's, disgusting insects' die everyday, was that something you wanted?
Clearly. I wanted you guys to have a daily reminder of what was about to come. After all, the more frightened someone is about their eventual demise, the more entertaining their actions become.
10- I am sure you get this allot but I thought I should give it a go, how the F**k did you come (or came to be God in the first place?
Some people are just born awesome.
The_thinker
Posts: 67
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2009 3:06:01 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
did you come (or came to be God in the first place?
Some people are just born awesome.
1 coockie for you !!

tkubok
you made my day, could not think of any better answers myself, then again, i already tried to answer them, maybe i'll post them in end!
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2009 5:29:49 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I will answer these questions as best I can later on, right now I am at college. Then I have work 2 and a half hours after I finish college then I will answer those questions then.
The_thinker
Posts: 67
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2009 10:09:15 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/2/2009 5:29:49 AM, GodSands wrote:
I will answer these questions as best I can later on, right now I am at college. Then I have work 2 and a half hours after I finish college then I will answer those questions then.

Glad you could help bro, i have 15 more that needs some answers, i'll write them later in 4 or 5 hours
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2009 10:19:06 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/2/2009 10:09:15 AM, The_thinker wrote:
At 10/2/2009 5:29:49 AM, GodSands wrote:
I will answer these questions as best I can later on, right now I am at college. Then I have work 2 and a half hours after I finish college then I will answer those questions then.

Glad you could help bro, i have 15 more that needs some answers, i'll write them later in 4 or 5 hours

You are about to get answers from someone who thinks humans fought dinosaurs, the world is 6000 years old and one ark held every animal and we reproduced to the amount of 6 billion in >4000 years,
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
The_thinker
Posts: 67
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2009 9:35:28 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/2/2009 10:19:06 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 10/2/2009 10:09:15 AM, The_thinker wrote:
At 10/2/2009 5:29:49 AM, GodSands wrote:
I will answer these questions as best I can later on, right now I am at college. Then I have work 2 and a half hours after I finish college then I will answer those questions then.

Glad you could help bro, i have 15 more that needs some answers, i'll write them later in 4 or 5 hours


i am not scared from the answers, i have questions i still have not written here that will freeze his brain cells, i am good!
You are about to get answers from someone who thinks humans fought dinosaurs, the world is 6000 years old and one ark held every animal and we reproduced to the amount of 6 billion in >4000 years,
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2009 4:38:54 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
1- Why did you create us

God did not create us because he was bored, or that he can have something to love, God created us out of His pleasure. He enjoys us being in existence and living.

2- Are we just an experiment for your amusement?

No, God is the life giver we are made from His image, we are no experiment but we are here to have a relationship with Him, which is living purely and righteously to our total understanding that God is love.

3- Did you create all those animals, materials, bacteria and everything else just because Adam has left to earth?

Sin has made everything in the entire universe collapse and fall short of God's glory. Nothing is the same to what it once was as God originally made it.

4- How come space is infinite?

God is infinite, God stretched out the heavens.

5- Are you watching us from outside of a sphere

The heavens are infinite, more like another dimension. The 3rd heaven.

6- Why send many prophets to deliver your message, it would be much simple if you had an active sign of your existence, why chose to be hidden

God isn't hiding anywhere, Satan is the one hiding to make it seem God is hiding, God is closer to you that your lips are to your tongue, God is life and His grace makes all things continue (Colossians 1:17)

7- We hear the word devil vs god is he really strong, can you kill him?

God's grace on us is still here, when God allows His wrath to let loose, Satan will be destroyed along with all those who have rejected Christ.

8- God why didn't you just make everyone speak one language? I heard they developed it for many years, would it not be more simple and easy for all Humans
to follow you under one Spoken language?


In Genesis there was a tower called the Tower of Babel which people built as high as the sky, it get confusing if I get into detail in why they actual built it. God isn't a old man with a beard in the sky, so there was another reason. However God changed their tongues and they began to speak in different languages so they went their own ways to different parts of the world. (Genesis 11)

9- Innocent people, babies, animal, ants, fly's, disgusting insects' die everyday, was that something you wanted?

No not at all, God created live pure and perfect, however evolutionists who are Christians would say, "Yes, God did create pain and suffering." When sin entered the universe these thing would have to happen. The reason God has not just destroyed the universe is because of Hid son Jesus Christ in which all through out the Old Testament God planned for the sacrifice of His son. God's grace is over whelming.

10- I am sure you get this allot but I thought I should give it a go, how the F**k did you come (or came to be God in the first place?

God needs to be eternal, invincible and invisible is be God, like maths, science and English (language) take one of those away, say God's eternal existence and that would make Him finite and able to die. Likewise if you take away maths, you have no science or language.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2009 6:10:16 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/3/2009 4:38:54 AM, GodSands wrote:
1- Why did you create us

God did not create us because he was bored, or that he can have something to love, God created us out of His pleasure. He enjoys us being in existence and living.


How did he create a idea which did not exist?


2- Are we just an experiment for your amusement?

No, God is the life giver we are made from His image, we are no experiment but we are here to have a relationship with Him, which is living purely and righteously to our total understanding that God is love.

Why do bad things happen to good Christian if he's here to spread love?



3- Did you create all those animals, materials, bacteria and everything else just because Adam has left to earth?

Sin has made everything in the entire universe collapse and fall short of God's glory. Nothing is the same to what it once was as God originally made it.

How can sin, an abstract thing made up by humans, defeat the invincible God?

And Yes, humans created it, because to say God created it is retarded in that why would he create it if he knew it would make the universe collapse.

4- How come space is infinite?

God is infinite, God stretched out the heavens.

Space is finite. Infinity is a mathematical concept. It cannot ieality exist for us to understand it.


5- Are you watching us from outside of a sphere

The heavens are infinite, more like another dimension. The 3rd heaven.

Wut? Something in another dimension wouldn't be able to penetrate our dimension and have influence in it, let alone create something which is another dimension.


6- Why send many prophets to deliver your message, it would be much simple if you had an active sign of your existence, why chose to be hidden

God isn't hiding anywhere, Satan is the one hiding to make it seem God is hiding, God is closer to you that your lips are to your tongue, God is life and His grace makes all things continue (Colossians 1:17)

Oh wow, the bible! How original!

Why doesn't God just appear in the sky so he cannot be refuted?


7- We hear the word devil vs god is he really strong, can you kill him?

God's grace on us is still here, when God allows His wrath to let loose, Satan will be destroyed along with all those who have rejected Christ.

He can destroy Satan easily. He's God.


8- God why didn't you just make everyone speak one language? I heard they developed it for many years, would it not be more simple and easy for all Humans
to follow you under one Spoken language?


In Genesis there was a tower called the Tower of Babel which people built as high as the sky, it get confusing if I get into detail in why they actual built it. God isn't a old man with a beard in the sky, so there was another reason. However God changed their tongues and they began to speak in different languages so they went their own ways to different parts of the world. (Genesis 11)

Why? God isn't in the sky, it's an old superstition before we had telescopes.


9- Innocent people, babies, animal, ants, fly's, disgusting insects' die everyday, was that something you wanted?

No not at all, God created live pure and perfect, however evolutionists who are Christians would say, "Yes, God did create pain and suffering." When sin entered the universe these thing would have to happen. The reason God has not just destroyed the universe is because of Hid son Jesus Christ in which all through out the Old Testament God planned for the sacrifice of His son. God's grace is over whelming.

Wut? You're now saying Jesus is in the old testament?


10- I am sure you get this allot but I thought I should give it a go, how the F**k did you come (or came to be God in the first place?

God needs to be eternal, invincible and invisible is be God, like maths, science and English (language) take one of those away, say God's eternal existence and that would make Him finite and able to die. Likewise if you take away maths, you have no science or language.

God is more complex than the universe, and according to you the universe requires a creator. Why then, does God not need a creator?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
The_thinker
Posts: 67
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2009 10:49:18 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I-am-a-panda allow me to cross examine him with my own questions !

At 10/3/2009 4:38:54 AM, GodSands wrote:
1- Why did you create us

God did not create us because he was bored, or that he can have something to love, God created us out of His pleasure. He enjoys us being in existence and living.
Is that so, if he made it for his pleasure, then why do I see children begging for food, with a missing arm, he did not create the perfect life. If you set something with fire you cant control it after wards and you cant change what will happen after it was set on fire. You can build a copy of the perfect car everyday but you will always have one or 2 with errors or misshapes, thus god is not perfect, he cant create perfect things, he could not manage his creations it’s a mess now. Unless he is having pleasure watching us kill each other. For love, for food, for god, for other reasons. Why on heavens would he enjoy watching people kill each other in his name?

2- Are we just an experiment for your amusement?

No, God is the life giver we are made from His image, we are no experiment but we are here to have a relationship with Him, which is living purely and righteously to our total understanding that God is love.

That is not true and you have no proof that are made from his image or That God is Love.

People are killing each other because he made them that way, they made them hate each other, don’t say satan did, god created satan and all evil in the world, whatever we do, it is him who made us capable of doing so, God has no understanding or any relationship with us, most of the people here are lost souls, we have to learn to speak, learn to read, learn to act like a civilized human being and then begin to understand God, com ask any uneducated human he will not know what god is. I will tell you this as many time you want to read it, God cant control or understand us, he is watching just for amusement.


3- Did you create all those animals, materials, bacteria and everything else just because Adam has left to earth?

Sin has made everything in the entire universe collapse and fall short of God's glory. Nothing is the same to what it once was as God originally made it.
No its not, its God who created everything living or no living in this planet, you have no proof otherwise, he made you think then its him who gave you thoughts. Again, he cant control what you do with our thoughts, and don’t say he originally made it perfect. There was no cars, there was no bed to sleep on, you would be living like an animal and take your s*** in the wild there was no bathroom. Life has improved. The lst time we heard about miracles there was no electricity. There no living proof that babel tower was real, I don’t want drawings, the pyramids are still here, and people can create stories around them. Giving humans multiple language because god wanted so? What for, confuse them? Are you sure? Then what did happen now in our time, each has his own tehnology knowledge and culture that is not helping. This is just like good vs evil

4- How come space is infinite?

God is infinite, God stretched out the heavens.

show me solid proof from our limeted thinking that that is true, i dont need words
5- Are you watching us from outside of a sphere

The heavens are infinite, more like another dimension. The 3rd heaven.

really have you went with Han solo and his millinum falc falcon and saw that?

6- Why send many prophets to deliver your message, it would be much simple if you had an active sign of your existence, why chose to be hidden

God isn't hiding anywhere, Satan is the one hiding to make it seem God is hiding, God is closer to you that your lips are to your tongue, God is life and His grace makes all things continue (Colossians 1:17)

wwhat is this, are you taking lines from a book? i dont know your language why should i trust your source that this is true? Each nation has its own bible and beliefs don’t take a line from one side and say this is why. Good luck next time with a solid proof and fairy tails from books


7- We hear the word devil vs god is he really strong, can you kill him?

God's grace on us is still here, when God allows His wrath to let loose, Satan will be destroyed along with all those who have rejected Christ.

Gods grace is Brutal and uncivilized he chose to left Christ to the heavens you say? Why not kill everybody in that arena and left him after that, why make the people torture him and kill him and make an example out of him, isn't he God or is he lowering his intelligence to the point of doing the same thing we do? He just killed a man Jesus or not Jesus he killed a man , GOD should be LOVE not killing

8- God why didn't you just make everyone speak one language? I heard they developed it for many years, would it not be more simple and easy for all Humans
to follow you under one Spoken language?


In Genesis there was a tower called the Tower of Babel which people built as high as the sky, it get confusing if I get into detail in why they actual built it. God isn't a old man with a beard in the sky, so there was another reason. However God changed their tongues and they began to speak in different languages so they went their own ways to different parts of the world. (Genesis 11)

Really what is the reason, if the people from all those languages (72 think) wanted to follow god now. How? A new world order? One religion, one rule? HOW so he separated them, then what? We live in an age where we have bible and qura'an and thorat and many other, how is it simple to learn a new language and then follow god. This is all none sense

9- Innocent people, babies, animal, ants, fly's, disgusting insects' die everyday, was that something you wanted?

No not at all, God created live pure and perfect, however evolutionists who are Christians would say, "Yes, God did create pain and suffering." When sin entered the universe these thing would have to happen. The reason God has not just destroyed the universe is because of His son Jesus Christ in which all through out the Old Testament God planned for the sacrifice of His son. God's grace is over whelming.

Really what is the reason, if the people from all those languages (72 think) wanted to follow god now. How? A new world order? One religion, one rule? HOW so he separated them, then what? We live in an age where we have bible and qura'an and thorat and many other, how is it simple to learn a new language and then follow god. This is all none sense

So he cared about his son? Do you have any solid proof that Jesus was his son, did you see him, meet him, speak to him? Do you have a photo of him, do you have anything from his belongings? You read just like any one of us about him in books. We are 2009 years after he died, we are 1427G years after Mohammed descended to madina you have almost 2 sides of a coin who believe in 2 things, both prophets came from god and ironically not you or me can prove that they are prophets, let alone that one of them was the sun of god

10- I am sure you get this allot but I thought I should give it a go, how the F**k did you come (or came to be God in the first place?

God needs to be eternal, invincible and invisible is be God, like maths, science and English (language) take one of those away, say God's eternal existence and that would make Him finite and able to die. Likewise if you take away maths, you have no science or language.a

my last cross examination follows down:
The_thinker
Posts: 67
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2009 10:59:15 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
10- I am sure you get this allot but I thought I should give it a go, how the F**k did you come (or came to be God in the first place?

God needs to be eternal, invincible and invisible is be God, like maths, science and English (language) take one of those away, say God's eternal existence and that would make Him finite and able to die. Likew

Without math we wont create, without language we cant communicate, without water we cant survive, we create things and matters, how did he create himself, its not possible with my limited mind to find out, so dont write gibberish to make me understand how he became god.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2009 11:08:30 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/3/2009 10:59:15 AM, The_thinker wrote:
10- I am sure you get this allot but I thought I should give it a go, how the F**k did you come (or came to be God in the first place?

God needs to be eternal, invincible and invisible is be God, like maths, science and English (language) take one of those away, say God's eternal existence and that would make Him finite and able to die. Likew

Without math we wont create, without language we cant communicate, without water we cant survive, we create things and matters, how did he create himself, its not possible with my limited mind to find out, so dont write gibberish to make me understand how he became god.

Also, I could talk before I could do maths or science, so Godsands you're fail. You remind me of those people who though the elements were earth, fire, water and air.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
The_thinker
Posts: 67
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2009 11:53:16 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/3/2009 11:08:30 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 10/3/2009 10:59:15 AM, The_thinker wrote:
10- I am sure you get this allot but I thought I should give it a go, how the F**k did you come (or came to be God in the first place?

God needs to be eternal, invincible and invisible is be God, like maths, science and English (language) take one of those away, say God's eternal existence and that would make Him finite and able to die. Likew

Without math we wont create, without language we cant communicate, without water we cant survive, we create things and matters, how did he create himself, its not possible with my limited mind to find out, so dont write gibberish to make me understand how he became god.

Also, I could talk before I could do maths or science, so Godsands you're fail. You remind me of those people who though the elements were earth, fire, water and air.

Godsands you amuse me allot, here is my gift to you

my second part of questions are here:
http://www.debate.org...

bring your dust bible, old testemant and new LOL, you fail
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2009 3:37:58 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 10/3/2009 11:53:16 AM, The_thinker wrote:
At 10/3/2009 11:08:30 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 10/3/2009 10:59:15 AM, The_thinker wrote:
10- I am sure you get this allot but I thought I should give it a go, how the F**k did you come (or came to be God in the first place?

God needs to be eternal, invincible and invisible is be God, like maths, science and English (language) take one of those away, say God's eternal existence and that would make Him finite and able to die. Likew

Without math we wont create, without language we cant communicate, without water we cant survive, we create things and matters, how did he create himself, its not possible with my limited mind to find out, so dont write gibberish to make me understand how he became god.

Also, I could talk before I could do maths or science, so Godsands you're fail. You remind me of those people who though the elements were earth, fire, water and air.

Godsands you amuse me allot, here is my gift to you

my second part of questions are here:
http://www.debate.org...

bring your dust bible, old testemant and new LOL, you fail


Oh I am so sorry for answering your questions, maybe I will not answer the second lot you put out.

What you should have said was this, "Hey thanks for answering the questions according to your beliefs, how did you come about your side of life?"

Not, "Oh thats all silly that is how I think it is..." It is like you didn't really want to hear what I had to say. Oh well and no I will not do your second lot of questions. Nothing good will come of it.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2009 5:55:12 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Ya do realise this is a debating website and not a hey let's be buddies and share our stories by the campfire praise <insert relevant deity here> for such fun times to be had.org
The_thinker
Posts: 67
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2009 7:54:57 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh I am so sorry for answering your questions, maybe I will not answer the second lot you put out.

What you should have said was this, "Hey thanks for answering the questions according to your beliefs, how did you come about your side of life?"

Not, "Oh thats all silly that is how I think it is..." It is like you didn't really want to hear what I had to say. Oh well and no I will not do your second lot of questions. Nothing good will come of it.

Thank you for answering some question, i was on fire but not from you, so i took my anger and mixed them with my questions to your answers, i am here to debate and i chose to use all methoods of dialouge to portray my message, am not an english expert, i am just writing what i can to send my point.

hope you did not get offended. i dont know you and you dont know me either, we are just 2 open minded men debating on a subject, you have a belief...I DONT LOL
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2009 11:08:06 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 10/3/2009 5:55:12 PM, Puck wrote:
Ya do realise this is a debating website and not a hey let's be buddies and share our stories by the campfire praise <insert relevant deity here> for such fun times to be had.org

It's not comeletmeposesomequestionsandthenhaveagoatyouforthem.org either.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2009 11:11:14 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
In other words, answering the questions within the context of this website should be enough to tell you that what you say won't always be followed by "hey great post!"