Jump to topic:

The Theory of DDimension

Dan4reason
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 1:31:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
So I am creating a new theory of explain things like consciousness and the universe.

Pretty much there is a hidden invisible dimension beyond space-time that cannot be detected in any way in our dimension. We are calling this d-dimension. d-dimension does not contain matter or objects of any kind. It also is outside time. It contains entities called betas that are non-physical.

Neroscience is beginning to explain more and more of mental experience using processes in the brain however many things are still unexplained like consciousness. This is where betas come in. Betas are entities in d-dimension that are able to be linked to our bodies and brains in our dimension. This occurs through connections like wormholes between our dimension and d-dimension. They are what we call minds or spirits. They allow us to feel, and think. When our bodies fatally malfunction, betas simply leave our bodies. So our consciousness still exists intact after death.

While betas are able to control physical bodies, some beings in d-dimension are far more powerful. Some beings in d-dimension are able to manipulate space, time, and matter in this dimension. For example, they are able to create objects from nothing, make objects disappear, and transform objects into other objects.

One such being named Omega created this universe from nothing. This being has infinite knowledge and can do anything. The life in the universe originated from Omega. Omega has interfaced with this dimension to communicate its ideas on ways humans should interact. It has also manipulated matter to help humans. It is opposed by Deca, a being with limited power which is completely evil.

So what do you think about my theory? Any possibility I can convince you it is true?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 2:01:41 AM
At 10/24/2012 1:31:13 AM, Dan4reason wrote:
So I am creating a new theory of explain things like consciousness and the universe.

Pretty much there is a hidden invisible dimension beyond space-time that cannot be detected in any way in our dimension. We are calling this d-dimension. d-dimension does not contain matter or objects of any kind. It also is outside time. It contains entities called betas that are non-physical.

Neroscience is beginning to explain more and more of mental experience using processes in the brain however many things are still unexplained like consciousness. This is where betas come in. Betas are entities in d-dimension that are able to be linked to our bodies and brains in our dimension. This occurs through connections like wormholes between our dimension and d-dimension. They are what we call minds or spirits. They allow us to feel, and think. When our bodies fatally malfunction, betas simply leave our bodies. So our consciousness still exists intact after death.

While betas are able to control physical bodies, some beings in d-dimension are far more powerful. Some beings in d-dimension are able to manipulate space, time, and matter in this dimension. For example, they are able to create objects from nothing, make objects disappear, and transform objects into other objects.

One such being named Omega created this universe from nothing. This being has infinite knowledge and can do anything. The life in the universe originated from Omega. Omega has interfaced with this dimension to communicate its ideas on ways humans should interact. It has also manipulated matter to help humans. It is opposed by Deca, a being with limited power which is completely evil.

So what do you think about my theory? Any possibility I can convince you it is true?

Smells like a really nerdy form of christianity to me
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Clash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 5:51:43 AM

Of course, if you could give some evidences to support it. Almost everyone can create a theory of their own in regards to one or another thing. However, can you prove and justify your theory by giving evidences or valid arguments for it? That's the question.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 9:41:56 AM

Jesus said 'I Am the Alpha AND the omega' !
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
pozessed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 10:02:56 AM

Interesting thoughts. Have you done any research on quantum mind?
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 9:14:46 PM

Hebrews 12:1
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us

Dogknox