Jump to topic:

Why do atheists always lose debates?

Anti-atheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 12:14:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
It seems like every atheist I've debated and others have lost. Sometimes they win on vote because other atheists show favoritism. Why are atheists just such sad sacks.? Why?? Its been proven scientifically that atheism and being fat go hand and hand. Same with atheism and suicide.

Poor atheists :(
Anti-atheist

Registered genius
Certified butt-f*cker

imabench for fuhrer '13
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 12:56:11 AM
At 10/25/2012 12:14:03 AM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like every atheist I've debated and others have lost. Sometimes they win on vote because other atheists show favoritism. Why are atheists just such sad sacks.? Why?? Its been proven scientifically that atheism and being fat go hand and hand. Same with atheism and suicide.

I hope you realize how obvious it is you're an atheist troll who purposefully acts like an ignorant theist...
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Anti-atheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 12:07:11 PM
At 10/25/2012 12:56:11 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:

I hope you realize how obvious it is you're an atheist troll who purposefully acts like an ignorant theist...

That was rude! I'm a devout Christian. Why do you call me an atheist? I hate atheism its stupid.
Anti-atheist

Registered genius
Certified butt-f*cker

imabench for fuhrer '13
MilitaryAtheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 12:12:01 PM
At 10/25/2012 12:07:11 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:

That was rude! I'm a devout Christian. Why do you call me an atheist? I hate atheism its stupid.

Debate, Scotty.
MilitaryAtheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 12:12:19 PM
At 10/25/2012 12:12:01 PM, MilitaryAtheist wrote:

Debate me, Scotty?

FIX'D
Nidhogg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 3:01:48 PM

I second this. No Christian is stupid enough to make these comments, especially not the ones on this site. It is an insult to reasonable Christians like Nur-Ab-Sal and myself when people like you troll our religion. Atheists who mock religious people should re-evaluate their morals and leave Theists alone.
Have a nice day.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 3:12:47 PM

Troll.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 3:15:24 PM

Pick 3 impartial judges, who are well known on the site, and challenge me to a debate on atheism v Christianity. Go ahead.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Nidhogg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 3:20:59 PM
@Stephen_Hawkins: Do not encourage this troll.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 3:29:51 PM
At 10/25/2012 3:15:24 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:

Pick 3 impartial judges, who are well known on the site, and challenge me to a debate on atheism v Christianity. Go ahead.

Tried that already. Even a bunch of religious people voted in my favor, yet here he is.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 3:32:37 PM

Spot on..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 3:34:45 PM

5 debates, 5 losses..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 4:01:01 PM

Either you're a 12-year old Christian, who seriously thinks that way, or you're a 12-year old atheist, who thinks the best way to attack an opposing idea is to mock it through immature impersonation...
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 6:09:20 PM

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

That is all.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 6:19:40 PM
At 10/25/2012 6:09:20 PM, tvellalott wrote:

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

That is all.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)