Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheists Shall Believe !!

inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 10:57:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The most common sentiment that the seculars share, is that they need solid proof. Well after today, I do believe that every Atheist here
at Debate.org will question themselves just a little bit more once they
view these 2 LIFE CHANGING videos. See them for yourselves and let me know what do you think now about the Bible. Good luck.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 11:00:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is the second video, which is about 10 minutes long.
It may be the most important thing and documentary that I have presented to you since I came here. See video below.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 11:12:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 11:10:23 AM, MilitaryAtheist wrote:
http://i.imgur.com...

Don't play around okay. If you really value wisdom and knowledge, then you need to watch both videos when you can. Good day.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 12:02:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I love the part where he says that ingesting monatomic gold allows you to sense evil. You know, evil: the thing he said earlier doesn't really exist.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 12:08:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Atomic and subatomic particles vibrate because they have to be in motion in accordance with the laws of quantum mechanics. If they weren't moving, we'd precisely know their velocity, which contradicts the uncertainty principle. It has nothing to do with gibberish harmonic nonsense.

While gravitational waves are thought to exist, we can't yet directly detect them, alone produce them on demand with the purpose of cancelling out other gravitational waves as a form of antigravity.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 12:11:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
While "acoustic" levitation exists, there are limits and it does not operate on the principle of cancelling out gravitational waves with auditory ones (the very concept is incoherent), but the forces generated by the sound, instead, simply overcomes the force generate by gravity. This is different than the deconstructive interference described.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 12:21:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The existence of patents is pretty much meaningless. It doesn't mean that such things actually exist, or that they work.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 12:26:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hm. So these aliens have be around for a long time? The same aliens that you said mysteriously disappeared thousands of years ago?
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 12:40:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It's amazing that the evil space lizard grey aliens allowed him to post that Youtube video then they don't seem to have any problems killing anyone else that comes forward with these secrets.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 12:45:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The chick in the second video is cute.

Overall, I'm not what this was supposed to change my opinion about Inferno. Maybe you could clarify?
DeFool
Posts: 626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 1:59:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 10:57:22 AM, inferno wrote:
The most common sentiment that the seculars share, is that they need solid proof. Well after today, I do believe that every Atheist here
at Debate.org will question themselves just a little bit more once they
view these 2 LIFE CHANGING videos. See them for yourselves and let me know what do you think now about the Bible. Good luck.



So. The bible is so noneffective and useless that now we see Christians using YouTube as a recourse.

By the way, I agree with the sentiments. YouTube is indeed more life-changing than the bible.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 9:05:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 1:59:21 PM, DeFool wrote:
At 10/26/2012 10:57:22 AM, inferno wrote:
The most common sentiment that the seculars share, is that they need solid proof. Well after today, I do believe that every Atheist here
at Debate.org will question themselves just a little bit more once they
view these 2 LIFE CHANGING videos. See them for yourselves and let me know what do you think now about the Bible. Good luck.



So. The bible is so noneffective and useless that now we see Christians using YouTube as a recourse.

By the way, I agree with the sentiments. YouTube is indeed more life-changing than the bible.

Its funny you say this given the fact that the Bible is the most prophetic, influential, and popular book in the entire world today. Nothing else comes close.
Youc and deny the basic fundamentals of truth. Of course this would seem so obvious for a group of people who think on such primitive levels such as yourself.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 9:06:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 12:08:59 PM, drafterman wrote:
Atomic and subatomic particles vibrate because they have to be in motion in accordance with the laws of quantum mechanics. If they weren't moving, we'd precisely know their velocity, which contradicts the uncertainty principle. It has nothing to do with gibberish harmonic nonsense.

While gravitational waves are thought to exist, we can't yet directly detect them, alone produce them on demand with the purpose of cancelling out other gravitational waves as a form of antigravity.

Those who have power have accessibilty. What do you have ? -----------> Nothing.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 9:09:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Didn't watch the video, but as a general comment: Why is it that theists manifest their intellectually bankrupt theologies on transient gaps in human knowledge or science? Lack of knowledge does not translate to the fabrication of knowledge.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 9:12:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/29/2012 9:09:33 AM, 000ike wrote:
Didn't watch the video, but as a general comment: Why is it that theists manifest their intellectually bankrupt theologies on transient gaps in human knowledge or science? Lack of knowledge does not translate to the fabrication of knowledge.

Then you should watch both in your spare time.
The second one is the most important my friend.
When facts and scientific proof are presented to you in an unorhodoxed and straightforward manner, why deny it then. Arent you being overtly selective, and only choosing that which you want to believe. Atheists are cowards, and fear knowledge.
Double_Helix46
Posts: 466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 9:19:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/29/2012 9:09:33 AM, 000ike wrote:
Didn't watch the video, but as a general comment: Why is it that theists manifest their intellectually bankrupt theologies on transient gaps in human knowledge or science? Lack of knowledge does not translate to the fabrication of knowledge.

Who is intellectually bankrupt? Who is the critical thinker?
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 10:11:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/29/2012 9:06:20 AM, inferno wrote:
At 10/26/2012 12:08:59 PM, drafterman wrote:
Atomic and subatomic particles vibrate because they have to be in motion in accordance with the laws of quantum mechanics. If they weren't moving, we'd precisely know their velocity, which contradicts the uncertainty principle. It has nothing to do with gibberish harmonic nonsense.

While gravitational waves are thought to exist, we can't yet directly detect them, alone produce them on demand with the purpose of cancelling out other gravitational waves as a form of antigravity.

Those who have power have accessibilty.

Accessibility to what? Even if these people had access to something that can general gravitational waves to product destructive interference, that's not what the video described! The video described using sound waves to cancel out gravity waves, which is nonsensical.

What do you have ? -----------> Nothing.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 10:29:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/29/2012 10:11:52 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 10/29/2012 9:06:20 AM, inferno wrote:
At 10/26/2012 12:08:59 PM, drafterman wrote:
Atomic and subatomic particles vibrate because they have to be in motion in accordance with the laws of quantum mechanics. If they weren't moving, we'd precisely know their velocity, which contradicts the uncertainty principle. It has nothing to do with gibberish harmonic nonsense.

While gravitational waves are thought to exist, we can't yet directly detect them, alone produce them on demand with the purpose of cancelling out other gravitational waves as a form of antigravity.

Those who have power have accessibilty.

Accessibility to what? Even if these people had access to something that can general gravitational waves to product destructive interference, that's not what the video described! The video described using sound waves to cancel out gravity waves, which is nonsensical.

What do you have ? -----------> Nothing.

False. Your approach to this idea is nonsensical and quite shallow.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 10:32:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/29/2012 9:19:14 AM, Double_Helix46 wrote:
At 10/29/2012 9:09:33 AM, 000ike wrote:
Didn't watch the video, but as a general comment: Why is it that theists manifest their intellectually bankrupt theologies on transient gaps in human knowledge or science? Lack of knowledge does not translate to the fabrication of knowledge.

Who is intellectually bankrupt? Who is the critical thinker?

Atheists are generally stuck at stupid because any science that proves and approves or debunks their own logic and facts are considered void. I believe that you are not capable of dealing with fundamental truth. Just because you are not solid enough to fathom or comprehend such complex matters, that does not mean the other party presenting truth is irrelevent.
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 10:36:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 10:57:22 AM, inferno wrote:
The most common sentiment that the seculars share, is that they need solid proof. Well after today, I do believe that every Atheist here
at Debate.org will question themselves just a little bit more once they
view these 2 LIFE CHANGING videos. See them for yourselves and let me know what do you think now about the Bible. Good luck.



I stopped watching when he said "if you believe in god, you believe in good".
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Double_Helix46
Posts: 466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 10:39:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/29/2012 10:32:16 AM, inferno wrote:
At 10/29/2012 9:19:14 AM, Double_Helix46 wrote:
At 10/29/2012 9:09:33 AM, 000ike wrote:
Didn't watch the video, but as a general comment: Why is it that theists manifest their intellectually bankrupt theologies on transient gaps in human knowledge or science? Lack of knowledge does not translate to the fabrication of knowledge.

Who is intellectually bankrupt? Who is the critical thinker?

I believe that you are not capable of dealing with fundamental truth. Just because you are not solid enough to fathom or comprehend such complex matters, that does not mean the other party presenting truth is irrelevent.:

Are you refering to me or 000ike?
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 10:42:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/29/2012 10:39:27 AM, Double_Helix46 wrote:
At 10/29/2012 10:32:16 AM, inferno wrote:
At 10/29/2012 9:19:14 AM, Double_Helix46 wrote:
At 10/29/2012 9:09:33 AM, 000ike wrote:
Didn't watch the video, but as a general comment: Why is it that theists manifest their intellectually bankrupt theologies on transient gaps in human knowledge or science? Lack of knowledge does not translate to the fabrication of knowledge.

Who is intellectually bankrupt? Who is the critical thinker?

I believe that you are not capable of dealing with fundamental truth. Just because you are not solid enough to fathom or comprehend such complex matters, that does not mean the other party presenting truth is irrelevent.:

Are you refering to me or 000ike?

Both.
Double_Helix46
Posts: 466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 10:44:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/29/2012 10:42:49 AM, inferno wrote:
At 10/29/2012 10:39:27 AM, Double_Helix46 wrote:
At 10/29/2012 10:32:16 AM, inferno wrote:
At 10/29/2012 9:19:14 AM, Double_Helix46 wrote:
At 10/29/2012 9:09:33 AM, 000ike wrote:
Didn't watch the video, but as a general comment: Why is it that theists manifest their intellectually bankrupt theologies on transient gaps in human knowledge or science? Lack of knowledge does not translate to the fabrication of knowledge.

Who is intellectually bankrupt? Who is the critical thinker?

I believe that you are not capable of dealing with fundamental truth. Just because you are not solid enough to fathom or comprehend such complex matters, that does not mean the other party presenting truth is irrelevent.:

Are you refering to me or 000ike?

Both.:

Me and Ike are on two different sides. How can you be refering to us both? Makes no sense.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 10:09:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/29/2012 10:44:28 AM, Double_Helix46 wrote:
At 10/29/2012 10:42:49 AM, inferno wrote:
At 10/29/2012 10:39:27 AM, Double_Helix46 wrote:
At 10/29/2012 10:32:16 AM, inferno wrote:
At 10/29/2012 9:19:14 AM, Double_Helix46 wrote:
At 10/29/2012 9:09:33 AM, 000ike wrote:
Didn't watch the video, but as a general comment: Why is it that theists manifest their intellectually bankrupt theologies on transient gaps in human knowledge or science? Lack of knowledge does not translate to the fabrication of knowledge.

Who is intellectually bankrupt? Who is the critical thinker?

I believe that you are not capable of dealing with fundamental truth. Just because you are not solid enough to fathom or comprehend such complex matters, that does not mean the other party presenting truth is irrelevent.:

Are you refering to me or 000ike?

Both.:

Me and Ike are on two different sides. How can you be refering to us both? Makes no sense.

Well to whom is an unbeliever of God.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 3:20:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 12:02:00 PM, drafterman wrote:
I love the part where he says that ingesting monatomic gold allows you to sense evil. You know, evil: the thing he said earlier doesn't really exist.

Right..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 3:22:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 10:57:22 AM, inferno wrote:
The most common sentiment that the seculars share, is that they need solid proof. Well after today, I do believe that every Atheist here
at Debate.org will question themselves just a little bit more once they
view these 2 LIFE CHANGING videos. See them for yourselves and let me know what do you think now about the Bible. Good luck.



'For some reason they disappeared' they disappeared when God wiped them and just about everyone else out in the flood.

They are only extraterrestrial in the sense that they are demons.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 9:26:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 3:22:51 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 10/26/2012 10:57:22 AM, inferno wrote:
The most common sentiment that the seculars share, is that they need solid proof. Well after today, I do believe that every Atheist here
at Debate.org will question themselves just a little bit more once they
view these 2 LIFE CHANGING videos. See them for yourselves and let me know what do you think now about the Bible. Good luck.



'For some reason they disappeared' they disappeared when God wiped them and just about everyone else out in the flood.

They are only extraterrestrial in the sense that they are demons.

Spirits have remained on Earth after the flood. Nothing has changed.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 9:45:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/29/2012 10:29:49 AM, inferno wrote:
At 10/29/2012 10:11:52 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 10/29/2012 9:06:20 AM, inferno wrote:
At 10/26/2012 12:08:59 PM, drafterman wrote:
Atomic and subatomic particles vibrate because they have to be in motion in accordance with the laws of quantum mechanics. If they weren't moving, we'd precisely know their velocity, which contradicts the uncertainty principle. It has nothing to do with gibberish harmonic nonsense.

While gravitational waves are thought to exist, we can't yet directly detect them, alone produce them on demand with the purpose of cancelling out other gravitational waves as a form of antigravity.

Those who have power have accessibilty.

Accessibility to what? Even if these people had access to something that can general gravitational waves to product destructive interference, that's not what the video described! The video described using sound waves to cancel out gravity waves, which is nonsensical.

What do you have ? -----------> Nothing.

False.

Prove it. Demonstrate that acoustic waves can cancel out gravitational waves via destructive interference.

Your approach to this idea is nonsensical and quite shallow.