Total Posts:67|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Is Obama the Anti-Christ??

Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 7:39:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 7:34:12 PM, medic0506 wrote:


Never know what you might learn on YouTube.

*Facepalm* Not this BS again.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 7:42:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 7:34:12 PM, medic0506 wrote:


Never know what you might learn on YouTube.

No.

/thread
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 7:45:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 7:39:56 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 10/26/2012 7:34:12 PM, medic0506 wrote:


Never know what you might learn on YouTube.

*Facepalm* Not this BS again.

I thought about posting the video that compares his palm and facial features to that of Osama, but chose this one instead.
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 7:47:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 7:39:56 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 10/26/2012 7:34:12 PM, medic0506 wrote:

Never know what you might learn on YouTube.

*Facepalm* Not this BS again.

But let's think about this critically:

1. When you translate from multiple languages, some meaning and inflection is lost. In the case of the video, he translates from Aramaic to Greek, and Greek to English, and English to Hebrew. There is a lot to be lost.
2. I'm sure if I went through the Bible and used some twisted logic, I could make anyone appear to be the antichrist (remember Ronald Reagan was the anti-Christ because his full name had 6 letters in each name [666])
3. There have been so many people accused of being the antichrist, not one of them has been right so far -- there is no logical reason to think this one is correct.

FUN FACT: The Bible only uses the word "anti-Christ" in 4 occasions; all of them in the First Epistle of John!

From using typical fundamentalist viewpoint of the antiChrist, I can actually prove beyond all reasonable doubt that it is IMPOSSIBLE for Obama to be the anti-Christ.
http://www.soundanalarm.net...
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com...

Suggested reading: http://www.christianpost.com...
http://www.wnd.com...
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 7:48:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It's most likely just coincidence, but its a trippy one.

Obama just isn't loved enough, or smart enough to be the anit-christ.

You gotta imagine how awesome the anit-Christ is gonna be.. even the elect would be decieved, if it were possible.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 7:49:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 7:48:26 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
It's most likely just coincidence, but its a trippy one.

Obama just isn't loved enough, or smart enough to be the anit-christ.

You gotta imagine how awesome the anit-Christ is gonna be.. even the elect would be decieved, if it were possible.

^This^

Although Obama is very charismatic, I don't see it in him to be charasmatic enough to decieve the entire world.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 7:51:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Great, now you have me watching all these other crappy conspiracy videos about Obama.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 7:56:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 7:48:26 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
It's most likely just coincidence, but its a trippy one.

Obama just isn't loved enough, or smart enough to be the anit-christ.

You have the winning argument.

You gotta imagine how awesome the anit-Christ is gonna be.. even the elect would be decieved, if it were possible.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 7:59:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 7:51:33 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
Great, now you have me watching all these other crappy conspiracy videos about Obama.

lol...watch him morph into a reptilian.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 8:00:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 7:48:26 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
It's most likely just coincidence, but its a trippy one.

Obama just isn't loved enough, or smart enough to be the anit-christ.

Who the hell are you with the kind of dimwitted opinions you hold,...who the hell are you to call the president not "smart enough"? I swear, some of the dumbest people in the world think they're fu*king brilliant.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 8:04:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 7:34:12 PM, medic0506 wrote:


Never know what you might learn on YouTube.

Disgusting. People like you should be publicly ridiculed, then exiled. If your religion wasn't dumb enough, you just HAD to tie it in with some even dumber political opinions.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 8:06:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 7:47:56 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 10/26/2012 7:39:56 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 10/26/2012 7:34:12 PM, medic0506 wrote:

Never know what you might learn on YouTube.

*Facepalm* Not this BS again.


But let's think about this critically:

1. When you translate from multiple languages, some meaning and inflection is lost. In the case of the video, he translates from Aramaic to Greek, and Greek to English, and English to Hebrew. There is a lot to be lost.
2. I'm sure if I went through the Bible and used some twisted logic, I could make anyone appear to be the antichrist (remember Ronald Reagan was the anti-Christ because his full name had 6 letters in each name [666])
3. There have been so many people accused of being the antichrist, not one of them has been right so far -- there is no logical reason to think this one is correct.

FUN FACT: The Bible only uses the word "anti-Christ" in 4 occasions; all of them in the First Epistle of John!

From using typical fundamentalist viewpoint of the antiChrist, I can actually prove beyond all reasonable doubt that it is IMPOSSIBLE for Obama to be the anti-Christ.
http://www.soundanalarm.net...
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com...

Suggested reading: http://www.christianpost.com...
http://www.wnd.com...

It was a joke post.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 8:06:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Uh oh, not Obama. Maybe Bush, but oh no you didn't when it comes to Obamabi.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Double_Helix46
Posts: 466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 8:07:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 8:00:41 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/26/2012 7:48:26 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
It's most likely just coincidence, but its a trippy one.

Obama just isn't loved enough, or smart enough to be the anit-christ.

Who the hell are you with the kind of dimwitted opinions you hold,...who the hell are you to call the president not "smart enough"? I swear, some of the dumbest people in the world think they're fu*king brilliant.:

Ever heard cursing and sarcastic remarks are compensation for something?
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 8:08:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
RoFl at people taking this seriously.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Double_Helix46
Posts: 466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 8:08:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 7:34:12 PM, medic0506 wrote:


Never know what you might learn on YouTube.

No. I do not think Obama is the Anti-Christ. If he has any connection, He would be the false prophet.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 8:12:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 8:04:08 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/26/2012 7:34:12 PM, medic0506 wrote:


Never know what you might learn on YouTube.


Disgusting. People like you should be publicly ridiculed, then exiled. If your religion wasn't dumb enough, you just HAD to tie it in with some even dumber political opinions.

You really need some ex-lax.
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 8:35:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I cant tell which is dumber, claiming that Obama is the anti-christ or using the Bible as the only evidence to reinforce such a claim.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 8:40:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 8:35:39 PM, imabench wrote:
I cant tell which is dumber, claiming that Obama is the anti-christ or using the Bible as the only evidence to reinforce such a claim.

+Infinity
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 8:46:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 8:35:39 PM, imabench wrote:
I cant tell which is dumber, claiming that Obama is the anti-christ or using the Bible as the only evidence to reinforce such a claim.

not even defensive of your religion...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 8:58:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 8:46:40 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/26/2012 8:35:39 PM, imabench wrote:
I cant tell which is dumber, claiming that Obama is the anti-christ or using the Bible as the only evidence to reinforce such a claim.

not even defensive of your religion...

I heard a liberal say we should vote for Obama because he got her a phone. If you think her reasoning is moronic does that constitute not even defending your President? Didn't think so. Calm down man.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 8:59:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The anti-Christ is supposed to be a great deceiver. I don't deny Obama is pretty good at that (it's a necessary attribute for his job) but half the country automatically hated him the minute he took office. You'd think the anti-Christ could pull his deception off a little better lol.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 9:02:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 8:46:40 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/26/2012 8:35:39 PM, imabench wrote:
I cant tell which is dumber, claiming that Obama is the anti-christ or using the Bible as the only evidence to reinforce such a claim.

not even defensive of your religion...

Ike just because im a Catholic it doesnt mean that A) I agree with everything in it, or more importantly B) That I MUST agree to everyone elses interpretations of a few lines of text within the Bible to make an insane claim.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 9:04:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 8:46:40 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/26/2012 8:35:39 PM, imabench wrote:
I cant tell which is dumber, claiming that Obama is the anti-christ or using the Bible as the only evidence to reinforce such a claim.

not even defensive of your religion...

Sorry Ike, not everyone blindly clutches to their beliefs, even when everything is against them.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 9:05:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 8:59:31 PM, socialpinko wrote:
The anti-Christ is supposed to be a great deceiver.

True

I don't deny Obama is pretty good at that (it's a necessary attribute for his job)

Also true

But half the country automatically hated him the minute he took office.

Racists? OH you mean Republicans....

Same thing....

(/trolling)

You'd think the anti-Christ could pull his deception off a little better lol.

The Anti-christ would have to have as much power as Obama but also have to be beloved by so much of the world (as much as Tom Hanks).
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 9:10:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Anti Christ would probably portray himself as someone who would never be the Anti-Christ anyways, like someone like Billy Graham, or something.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 9:11:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 9:02:38 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/26/2012 8:46:40 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/26/2012 8:35:39 PM, imabench wrote:
I cant tell which is dumber, claiming that Obama is the anti-christ or using the Bible as the only evidence to reinforce such a claim.

not even defensive of your religion...

Ike just because im a Catholic it doesnt mean that A) I agree with everything in it, or more importantly B) That I MUST agree to everyone elses interpretations of a few lines of text within the Bible to make an insane claim.....

No one is asking you to clutch to the Bible. My problem with you is that I don't believe that you stand for anything, and your opposition to or support of a belief is arbitrary. For instance, what else would you use to demonstrate that someone is the anti-christ than the Bible? Wouldn't that mean that you're inventing your own brand of Christianity from thin air? (not that that's unprecedented)
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 9:11:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/26/2012 8:46:40 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/26/2012 8:35:39 PM, imabench wrote:
I cant tell which is dumber, claiming that Obama is the anti-christ or using the Bible as the only evidence to reinforce such a claim.

not even defensive of your religion...

There's a difference between defending your religion and being defensive about your religion.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 9:11:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Obama doesn't exist, and the Anti-Christ is just a Democratic President; like always, there's no substance in the video, just more of the same babble.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.