Jump to topic:

Bigots

Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 8:59:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
All who discriminate, racist, prejudiced, narrow-minded, bigoted, warped, one-sided, perverted people should be shot!!

There is no room for such people!!!
Double_Helix46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 9:05:27 PM
At 10/28/2012 8:59:45 PM, Dogknox wrote:
All who discriminate, racist, prejudiced, narrow-minded, bigoted, warped, one-sided, perverted people should be shot!!

There is no room for such people!!!:

Yep, your Christ like. Dogknox Christ died for those same people. Christians should be leading them to Christ instead of wishing their deaths by shooting.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 9:08:11 PM
At 10/28/2012 9:05:27 PM, Double_Helix46 wrote:

There is no room for such people!!!:

Yep, your Christ like. Dogknox Christ died for those same people. Christians should be leading them to Christ instead of wishing their deaths by shooting.

Double_Helix46 I agree we should pray for the Bigots!!!
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 9:13:53 PM
Stop being bigoted.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Double_Helix46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 9:38:03 PM
At 10/28/2012 9:08:11 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Double_Helix46 I agree we should pray for the Bigots!!!:

Im glad you agree but you also want them to be shot. We know this because you made a thread about you thinking they should be shot. This same thought process is why there are the many Protestant churches in the world who saught to depart from the RCC. This also ties right into the bigotry you display to Protestants and many Bible fearing Christians here as to call them non-Christian and departed from their Lord, which you have no place to do. This plays into you acting as judge and not the Lord. You have many logs in your own eye to ever pass those teachings and judgements on to others.
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 10:20:23 PM

So you are a bigot, against bigots? How is that not self-refuting lol
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 11:43:02 PM
All who discriminate, racist, prejudiced, narrow-minded, bigoted, warped, one-sided, perverted people.

My definition of a Conservative Christian.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
Double_Helix46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 12:03:22 AM
At 10/28/2012 11:43:02 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
All who discriminate, racist, prejudiced, narrow-minded, bigoted, warped, one-sided, perverted people.

My definition of a Conservative Christian.:

No, I am a conservative Christian. That there is just ignorance at its finest.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 12:09:25 AM

How about you start a debate to that effect and see where that gets you.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 10:40:20 AM
RyuuKyuzo
Double_Helix46
emospongebob527
Rational_Thinker9119
phantom

My aren't we being a little testy???!
Shooting bigots is what "Bigots do"!! It was a little joke!!!

Boy O boy; here I teach you EVERYTHING I know and you still know nut-in!!

Dogknox
Double_Helix46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 10:42:58 AM
At 10/29/2012 10:40:20 AM, Dogknox wrote:
My aren't we being a little testy???! :
Testy or truthful?
Shooting bigots is what "Bigots do"!! It was a little joke!!!:
It was hiliarious.

Boy O boy; here I teach you EVERYTHING I know and you still know nut-in!! :
You said it well. You are right.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 11:44:31 AM
At 10/29/2012 10:42:58 AM, Double_Helix46 wrote:
At 10/29/2012 10:40:20 AM, Dogknox wrote:
My aren't we being a little testy???! :
Testy or truthful?
Shooting bigots is what "Bigots do"!! It was a little joke!!!:
It was hiliarious.

Boy O boy; here I teach you EVERYTHING I know and you still know nut-in!! :
You said it well. You are right.

Double_Helix46 this also is a Joke... and you still know nut-in!!

Double_Helix46 life is too short to not laugh some times!

There was a Atheist, he lived next door to an old lady!
Every single morning the Atheist would be waken from his sleep by the old lady shouting out her front door; "GOD IS GREAT GOD IS GOOD"!! The Atheist HATED IT!!!!

One day the old lady shouted.. "GOD HELP ME I HAVE NO FOOD"!!
The Atheist decided to fix her.... He bought two big sacks of groceries put them outside her front door, where she would see them.. The Next Morning......

The old lady got up opened the door saw the food and immediately started "GOD IS GREAT GOD IS GOOD"... The atheist jumped out from behind a bush and laughed; "God did not get you the groceries; I DID!!" The old lady did not miss a beat she continued "GOD IS GREAT GOD IS GOOD HE GOT ME FOOD AND HE MADE THE DEVIL PAY FOR THEM!!"

Dogknox
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 11:56:52 AM
At 10/28/2012 9:38:03 PM, Double_Helix46 wrote:
At 10/28/2012 9:08:11 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Double_Helix46 I agree we should pray for the Bigots!!!:

Im glad you agree but you also want them to be shot. We know this because you made a thread about you thinking they should be shot. This same thought process is why there are the many Protestant churches in the world who saught to depart from the RCC. This also ties right into the bigotry you display to Protestants and many Bible fearing Christians here as to call them non-Christian and departed from their Lord, which you have no place to do. This plays into you acting as judge and not the Lord. You have many logs in your own eye to ever pass those teachings and judgements on to others.

Yeah, it's not like we've ever seen you passing judgement on anyone.

Oh, wait...
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 11:59:57 AM
At 10/28/2012 11:43:02 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:

My definition of a Conservative Christian.

Than you are a bigot. Congrats!
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 12:07:02 PM
RyuuKyuzo
Double_Helix46
emospongebob527
Rational_Thinker9119
phantom
AlwaysMoreThanYou
DanT

Everyone... Lets not get tooooo serious!!!

After all God loves everyone.. The Muslim, Hindu, protestant, Catholic and YES even the Dutch!!!

Dogknox
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 12:17:22 PM
At 10/29/2012 12:07:02 PM, Dogknox wrote:
RyuuKyuzo
Double_Helix46
emospongebob527
Rational_Thinker9119
phantom
AlwaysMoreThanYou
DanT

Everyone... Lets not get tooooo serious!!!

After all God loves everyone.. The Muslim, Hindu, protestant, Catholic and YES even the Dutch!!!

Dogknox

Let's not get carried away
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Clash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 12:39:31 PM

Such people are definitely not good for the society. But killing them? That's a little bit exaggerated and extreme, don't you think? We have no right to execute such people or jail them as long as they don't do any harm to other individuals. Trying to help them becoming less bigoted, however, I believe is a better option.
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 12:40:43 PM
At 10/29/2012 12:39:31 PM, Clash wrote:

Such people are definitely not good for the society. But killing them? That's a little bit exaggerated and extreme, don't you think? We have no right to execute such people or jail them as long as they don't do any harm to other individuals. Trying to help them becoming less bigoted, however, I believe is a better option.

Why indulge them at all? They harm others, so why should we not harm them?
Clash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 12:50:10 PM
At 10/29/2012 12:40:43 PM, blameworthy wrote:
At 10/29/2012 12:39:31 PM, Clash wrote:

Why indulge them at all? They harm others, so why should we not harm them?

If you read what I said carefully, you will notice that I said "We have no right to execute such people or jail them as long as they don't do any harm to other individuals." However, to harm them back if they harm other individuals, as you proposed, would not make anything better. But of course, if they harm other individuals, then they - just like all other people - should be jailed.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 1:08:14 PM
Am I really the first one to mention that bigotry isn't always bad?
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Double_Helix46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 1:16:01 PM
At 10/29/2012 11:56:52 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

Oh, wait...:
Provide evidence I have. Provide evidence I have ever said that people should be shot. Yeah, provide evidence that I have ever told someone they are not Christian or going to hell or within apostacy?
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 1:17:56 PM
At 10/29/2012 1:16:01 PM, Double_Helix46 wrote:

Oh, wait...:
Provide evidence I have. Provide evidence I have ever said that people should be shot.

Never claimed that.

Yeah, provide evidence that I have ever told someone they are not Christian or going to hell or within apostacy?

Never claimed that.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Double_Helix46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 1:28:50 PM
At 10/29/2012 1:17:56 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 10/29/2012 1:16:01 PM, Double_Helix46 wrote:

Oh, wait...:
Provide evidence I have. Provide evidence I have ever said that people should be shot.

Never claimed that.

Yeah, provide evidence that I have ever told someone they are not Christian or going to hell or within apostacy?

Never claimed that.:

You made the claim I cast judgement on people and I want to see it. Do you even know what judging people means? It is having or making the authority to form an opinion or conclusion about a competition or case.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 1:29:32 PM
At 10/29/2012 1:28:50 PM, Double_Helix46 wrote:
You made the claim I cast judgement on people and I want to see it. Do you even know what judging people means? It is having or making the authority to form an opinion or conclusion about a competition or case.

Are you going to deny that you formed a single opinion or conclusion here (http://www.debate.org...)?
Double_Helix46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 1:35:58 PM
At 10/29/2012 1:29:32 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

Are you going to deny that you formed a single opinion or conclusion here (http://www.debate.org...)?

Umm...CCC, Wiki and Holy Bible made the judgement. I defined it. Also I concluded no one, I made a conclusion on the RCC not a actual person. The RCC is a church and doctrine.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 1:38:01 PM
At 10/29/2012 1:35:58 PM, Double_Helix46 wrote:
At 10/29/2012 1:29:32 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

Umm...CCC, Wiki and Holy Bible made the judgement. I defined it. Also I concluded no one, I made a conclusion on the RCC not a actual person. The RCC is a church and doctrine.

For starters, you declared jharry unbiblical:

'You by pass the Holy Ghost given by Christ into asking Mary and saints for help and guidance. Doesn't sound Biblical to me.' - Double_Helix46

Do you deny that being a judgement?
Double_Helix46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 1:49:53 PM
At 10/29/2012 1:38:01 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

'You by pass the Holy Ghost given by Christ into asking Mary and saints for help and guidance. Doesn't sound Biblical to me.': - Double_Helix46:

"You", is the RCC and its doctrine(which he was defending because he is in the RCC) you should show that it is Jharry's doctrine and not the RCC's. If not then no. He is simply the person who was defending a doctrine. BTW is it Biblical? The Bible speaks for itself, Am I judging or passing the truth by saying something is not in the Bible and in fact it isn't? Do you ask saints and Mary for help and does the Bible tell you to do that? I am not making a judgement here, The Bible is and I am relaying it. Am I not? Just show that the Bible does say pray to saints and Mary or otherwise I am just passing Biblical words on to you and that is not judging making a decision. It is me showing and telling you the Bible's decision and ultimately Jesus's decisions.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 1:53:24 PM
At 10/29/2012 1:49:53 PM, Double_Helix46 wrote:
At 10/29/2012 1:38:01 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

'You by pass the Holy Ghost given by Christ into asking Mary and saints for help and guidance. Doesn't sound Biblical to me.': - Double_Helix46:

"You", is the RCC and its doctrine(which he was defending because he is in the RCC) you should show that it is Jharry's doctrine and not the RCC's.

Definition of 'you': 'Used to refer to the person or people that the speaker is addressing'

I'm sure jharry's doctrine aligns with the Catholic Church's. Do you think he was just defending it for the heck of it?

Of course not. He's Catholic.

If not then no. He is simply the person who was defending a doctrine. BTW is it Biblical? The Bible speaks for itself, Am I judging or passing the truth by saying something is not in the Bible and in fact it isn't? Do you ask saints and Mary for help and does the Bible tell you to do that? I am not making a judgement here, The Bible is and I am relaying it. Am I not? Just show that the Bible does say pray to saints and Mary or otherwise I am just passing Biblical words on to you and that is not judging making a decision. It is me showing and telling you the Bible's decision and ultimately Jesus's decisions.

Well then, Dogknox isn't judging you. God is, and Dogknox is just passing on the judgment to you.

See how stupid that argument is?
Double_Helix46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 1:59:04 PM
At 10/29/2012 1:53:24 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
I'm sure jharry's doctrine aligns with the Catholic Church's. Do you think he was just defending it for the heck of it?:
So you admit he was defending doctrine, thanks.

Of course not. He's Catholic.:
He was defending catholic doctrine again you admit.

If not then no. He is simply the person who was defending a doctrine. BTW is it Biblical? The Bible speaks for itself, Am I judging or passing the truth by saying something is not in the Bible and in fact it isn't? Do you ask saints and Mary for help and does the Bible tell you to do that? I am not making a judgement here, The Bible is and I am relaying it. Am I not? Just show that the Bible does say pray to saints and Mary or otherwise I am just passing Biblical words on to you and that is not judging making a decision. It is me showing and telling you the Bible's decision and ultimately Jesus's decisions.

Well then, Dogknox isn't judging you. God is, and Dogknox is just passing on the judgment to you.:
You gotta show that Dogknox is supplying Biblical teachings and most of the time it is CCC or RCC doctrine.

See how stupid that argument is?:
No, it is correct. I am judging doctrine not the person.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 2:00:47 PM
At 10/29/2012 1:59:04 PM, Double_Helix46 wrote:
At 10/29/2012 1:53:24 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
I'm sure jharry's doctrine aligns with the Catholic Church's. Do you think he was just defending it for the heck of it?:
So you admit he was defending doctrine, thanks.

Of course not. He's Catholic.:
He was defending catholic doctrine again you admit.

Which I'm about 99% sure he happened to believe.

Well then, Dogknox isn't judging you. God is, and Dogknox is just passing on the judgment to you.:
You gotta show that Dogknox is supplying Biblical teachings and most of the time it is CCC or RCC doctrine.

The Catholic Church is of God. Therefore, whatever Dogknox supplies from the Catholic Church is as authoritative as a declaration of God.

Dogknox isn't judging you. God is.

See how stupid that argument is?:
No, it is correct. I am judging doctrine not the person.

No, I mean your claim that the Bible is judging someone. The Bible cannot judge. It is a book. You judge, not the Bible.