Jump to topic:

That's gone too far...

Ericol
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 8:29:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh, that's really nice, muslims became offended by a cross logo... But they are not offended to live in Switzerland which also has a cross on its flag. They came to our safe country, and they commit here crimes and getting aid they do not deserve. And now muslims are offended... You know, I'm one of many who are really offended because of muslim presence in Switzeland. Our country is not their home, and they have no rights to impose their wild traditions and demand something. They only thing they have a right for, is to leave Switzeland and putrefy somewhere in desert and we will with please help them to go back.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 3:42:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/29/2012 8:29:34 AM, Ericol wrote:
Oh, that's really nice, muslims became offended by a cross logo... But they are not offended to live in Switzerland which also has a cross on its flag. They came to our safe country, and they commit here crimes and getting aid they do not deserve. And now muslims are offended... You know, I'm one of many who are really offended because of muslim presence in Switzeland. Our country is not their home, and they have no rights to impose their wild traditions and demand something. They only thing they have a right for, is to leave Switzeland and putrefy somewhere in desert and we will with please help them to go back.

If they were not in the wrong then we would not be able to give them grace and so be unable to receive it; for the measure we use will be used against us..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)