Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

demons

kenzie1544
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 1:51:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm an atheist but have wondered why people believe there are literally demons. Do you believe this ? If so why? I don't really understand having a belief in God either but somehow I can just let that one role , maybe because no-ones claiming he lives next door ? Okay , maybe there is someone claiming that <?> But I hear more people reporting about "evil" being all around. "Demons" that look like their neighbors but are demons..etc..

So if anyone could attempt to make this illogical belief make some sort of sense to me , I would appreciate it.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 1:54:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 1:51:24 PM, kenzie1544 wrote:
I'm an atheist but have wondered why people believe there are literally demons. Do you believe this ? If so why? I don't really understand having a belief in God either but somehow I can just let that one role , maybe because no-ones claiming he lives next door ? Okay , maybe there is someone claiming that <?> But I hear more people reporting about "evil" being all around. "Demons" that look like their neighbors but are demons..etc..

So if anyone could attempt to make this illogical belief make some sort of sense to me , I would appreciate it.

Lol @ the thought of grown men believing in demons.
kenzie1544
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 1:56:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 1:54:16 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 10/31/2012 1:51:24 PM, kenzie1544 wrote:
I'm an atheist but have wondered why people believe there are literally demons. Do you believe this ? If so why? I don't really understand having a belief in God either but somehow I can just let that one role , maybe because no-ones claiming he lives next door ? Okay , maybe there is someone claiming that <?> But I hear more people reporting about "evil" being all around. "Demons" that look like their neighbors but are demons..etc..

So if anyone could attempt to make this illogical belief make some sort of sense to me , I would appreciate it.

Lol @ the thought of grown men believing in demons.

I agree with you !! But I was reading through different posts, replies, threads and saw more then a couple religious people talk about demons walking around and how "real" evil is. How the devil disguises himself and other such comments. It all seems so ridiculous to me ( magical thinking ?) but I thought perhaps there was someone willing to make the argument for such beliefs.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 2:23:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 1:51:24 PM, kenzie1544 wrote:
I'm an atheist but have wondered why people believe there are literally demons. Do you believe this ? If so why? I don't really understand having a belief in God either but somehow I can just let that one role , maybe because no-ones claiming he lives next door ? Okay , maybe there is someone claiming that <?> But I hear more people reporting about "evil" being all around. "Demons" that look like their neighbors but are demons..etc..

So if anyone could attempt to make this illogical belief make some sort of sense to me , I would appreciate it.

People who claim demons don't exist are demons trying to trick people into thinking that demons don't exist.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
yoda878
Posts: 902
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 2:27:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 1:51:24 PM, kenzie1544 wrote:
I'm an atheist but have wondered why people believe there are literally demons. Do you believe this ? If so why? I don't really understand having a belief in God either but somehow I can just let that one role , maybe because no-ones claiming he lives next door ? Okay , maybe there is someone claiming that <?> But I hear more people reporting about "evil" being all around. "Demons" that look like their neighbors but are demons..etc..

So if anyone could attempt to make this illogical belief make some sort of sense to me , I would appreciate it.

boogie woggie woo...
sorry but I laugh at these stories.

I do how ever believe bad spirits, but they are not like the demons people talk about today or in the 1800's lol
Me
kenzie1544
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 2:36:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 2:23:05 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 10/31/2012 1:51:24 PM, kenzie1544 wrote:
I'm an atheist but have wondered why people believe there are literally demons. Do you believe this ? If so why? I don't really understand having a belief in God either but somehow I can just let that one role , maybe because no-ones claiming he lives next door ? Okay , maybe there is someone claiming that <?> But I hear more people reporting about "evil" being all around. "Demons" that look like their neighbors but are demons..etc..

So if anyone could attempt to make this illogical belief make some sort of sense to me , I would appreciate it.

People who claim demons don't exist are demons trying to trick people into thinking that demons don't exist.

Following this , it appears you have called me a demon. Also it would then seem that you believe that all atheists are demons. Is that a fair summary of your thinking on this topic?
Was Einstein a demon? How about Robert Frost ?
What if a persons never been exposed to Christine beliefs about God and therefore don't hold those beliefs in evil - are they demons?

Regardless of how you reply to these questions ( which I asked mainly out of curiosity) you still have not explained to me why believing in demons is logical and/ir makes sense.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 2:41:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 2:36:26 PM, kenzie1544 wrote:
At 10/31/2012 2:23:05 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
People who claim demons don't exist are demons trying to trick people into thinking that demons don't exist.


Following this , it appears you have called me a demon. Also it would then seem that you believe that all atheists are demons. Is that a fair summary of your thinking on this topic?

Maybe they're not all demons, maybe they're just being manipulated by demons.

Although without a doubt, some of them are demons.

Was Einstein a demon? How about Robert Frost ?

Probably.

What if a persons never been exposed to Christine beliefs about God and therefore don't hold those beliefs in evil - are they demons?

Maybe.

Regardless of how you reply to these questions ( which I asked mainly out of curiosity) you still have not explained to me why believing in demons is logical and/ir makes sense.

It isn't logical, and it doesn't make sense. That's hardly an argument against it.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 2:51:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 2:23:05 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 10/31/2012 1:51:24 PM, kenzie1544 wrote:
I'm an atheist but have wondered why people believe there are literally demons. Do you believe this ? If so why? I don't really understand having a belief in God either but somehow I can just let that one role , maybe because no-ones claiming he lives next door ? Okay , maybe there is someone claiming that <?> But I hear more people reporting about "evil" being all around. "Demons" that look like their neighbors but are demons..etc..

So if anyone could attempt to make this illogical belief make some sort of sense to me , I would appreciate it.

People who claim demons don't exist are demons trying to trick people into thinking that demons don't exist.

Yes, I'm such a demon (I'm going to possess you on that Emily Rose steez, if you keep this up). For real though, If you think demons exist then you have serious mental issues.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 2:52:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 2:51:37 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 10/31/2012 2:23:05 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 10/31/2012 1:51:24 PM, kenzie1544 wrote:
I'm an atheist but have wondered why people believe there are literally demons. Do you believe this ? If so why? I don't really understand having a belief in God either but somehow I can just let that one role , maybe because no-ones claiming he lives next door ? Okay , maybe there is someone claiming that <?> But I hear more people reporting about "evil" being all around. "Demons" that look like their neighbors but are demons..etc..

So if anyone could attempt to make this illogical belief make some sort of sense to me , I would appreciate it.

People who claim demons don't exist are demons trying to trick people into thinking that demons don't exist.

Yes, I'm such a demon (I'm going to possess you on that Emily Rose steez, if you keep this up). For real though, If you think demons exist then you have serious mental issues.

...said the demon.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 2:54:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 2:52:18 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 10/31/2012 2:51:37 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 10/31/2012 2:23:05 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 10/31/2012 1:51:24 PM, kenzie1544 wrote:
I'm an atheist but have wondered why people believe there are literally demons. Do you believe this ? If so why? I don't really understand having a belief in God either but somehow I can just let that one role , maybe because no-ones claiming he lives next door ? Okay , maybe there is someone claiming that <?> But I hear more people reporting about "evil" being all around. "Demons" that look like their neighbors but are demons..etc..

So if anyone could attempt to make this illogical belief make some sort of sense to me , I would appreciate it.

People who claim demons don't exist are demons trying to trick people into thinking that demons don't exist.

Yes, I'm such a demon (I'm going to possess you on that Emily Rose steez, if you keep this up). For real though, If you think demons exist then you have serious mental issues.

...said the demon.

Exactly! I'm going to possess you and your whole family. Boy, you gonna need Father James Keller to get me out of you (no homo).
kenzie1544
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 3:02:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 2:41:22 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 10/31/2012 2:36:26 PM, kenzie1544 wrote:
At 10/31/2012 2:23:05 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
People who claim demons don't exist are demons trying to trick people into thinking that demons don't exist.


Following this , it appears you have called me a demon. Also it would then seem that you believe that all atheists are demons. Is that a fair summary of your thinking on this topic?

Maybe they're not all demons, maybe they're just being manipulated by demons.

Although without a doubt, some of them are demons.

Was Einstein a demon? How about Robert Frost ?

Probably.

What if a persons never been exposed to Christine beliefs about God and therefore don't hold those beliefs in evil - are they demons?

Maybe.

Regardless of how you reply to these questions ( which I asked mainly out of curiosity) you still have not explained to me why believing in demons is logical and/ir makes sense.

It isn't logical, and it doesn't make sense. That's hardly an argument against it.

I am not trying to make an argument against it - I am asking for someone to make an argument for it ,explaining their beliefs. So far you have simply stated that you believe that there are an awful lot of demons based simply in a persons lack of religious beliefs ...That is not an explanation at all. I am beginning to think you have no basis for your beliefs and simply hold them blindly. Which is fine but not very helpful to someone like myself who is attempting to gain some understanding.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 3:38:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 3:02:59 PM, kenzie1544 wrote:
I am not trying to make an argument against it - I am asking for someone to make an argument for it ,explaining their beliefs. So far you have simply stated that you believe that there are an awful lot of demons based simply in a persons lack of religious beliefs ...That is not an explanation at all. I am beginning to think you have no basis for your beliefs and simply hold them blindly. Which is fine but not very helpful to someone like myself who is attempting to gain some understanding.

I believe in demons because I've experienced them.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
kenzie1544
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 3:47:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 3:38:22 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 10/31/2012 3:02:59 PM, kenzie1544 wrote:
I am not trying to make an argument against it - I am asking for someone to make an argument for it ,explaining their beliefs. So far you have simply stated that you believe that there are an awful lot of demons based simply in a persons lack of religious beliefs ...That is not an explanation at all. I am beginning to think you have no basis for your beliefs and simply hold them blindly. Which is fine but not very helpful to someone like myself who is attempting to gain some understanding.

I believe in demons because I've experienced them.

How so?
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 3:50:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 3:47:11 PM, kenzie1544 wrote:
At 10/31/2012 3:38:22 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 10/31/2012 3:02:59 PM, kenzie1544 wrote:
I am not trying to make an argument against it - I am asking for someone to make an argument for it ,explaining their beliefs. So far you have simply stated that you believe that there are an awful lot of demons based simply in a persons lack of religious beliefs ...That is not an explanation at all. I am beginning to think you have no basis for your beliefs and simply hold them blindly. Which is fine but not very helpful to someone like myself who is attempting to gain some understanding.

I believe in demons because I've experienced them.

How so?

Demonic presences.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 3:50:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 1:51:24 PM, kenzie1544 wrote:
I'm an atheist but have wondered why people believe there are literally demons. Do you believe this ? If so why? I don't really understand having a belief in God either but somehow I can just let that one role , maybe because no-ones claiming he lives next door ? Okay , maybe there is someone claiming that <?> But I hear more people reporting about "evil" being all around. "Demons" that look like their neighbors but are demons..etc..

So if anyone could attempt to make this illogical belief make some sort of sense to me , I would appreciate it.


Do you believe we are the only life in the universe?
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 4:00:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 1:51:24 PM, kenzie1544 wrote:
I'm an atheist but have wondered why people believe there are literally demons. Do you believe this ? If so why? I don't really understand having a belief in God either but somehow I can just let that one role , maybe because no-ones claiming he lives next door ? Okay , maybe there is someone claiming that <?> But I hear more people reporting about "evil" being all around. "Demons" that look like their neighbors but are demons..etc..

So if anyone could attempt to make this illogical belief make some sort of sense to me , I would appreciate it.

I think I have seen them in people before. Not full on possession but more of an oppress.

I wonder if I was strongly influenced by them sometimes as well. At one point in my life evil was a friend of mine. There was very little I wouldn't do.

I don't remember much of it but once I got into a drinking contest with a guy. We drank a half gallon of tequila pretty quickly. I was so drunk I pissed in the closet and passed out face down on a bed puking. My brother-in-law was there and tried to flip me over so I wouldn't smother in my own puke. My brother-in-law pissed me off earlier and I remember wanting to whip his butt before I blacked out.

I only remember small moments that followed. Kinda like cut scenes from a movie
going black in between scenes. I remember being on top of him choking him. I remember being hit by the desk and hutch he pulled down on top of me. I remember smashing his head through the drywall. I remember the shotgun going off. I remember the world shaking as if it was an earth quake and the dull sensation of pressure on the side of my head from his fist hitting me several times. Almost like a surreal moment when you are thinking clearly but not sure what is happening. Other then that I don't remember anything. I remember my future wife screaming something and then just watching the shotgun my brother-in-law were fighting for fall to the floor between us.

The next thing I remember is being in a half full ditch with a pouring rain soaking me. I was covered in blood, clothes ripped, three deep knife cuts and a busted hand.

I was told later that I stood straight up when my brother-in-law tried to turn me over at my wifes request. I then picked him up by his neck, slammed him to the floor from the bed and started choking him. My wife tried to pull me off but couldn't. She got her other brother to try but he couldn't either. This other brother tried to hook me (you get your finger(s) inside the cheek and pull real hard) but he let me get a bite and I nearly took his finger off. Before that he punched me in the back of the head several times.

The were able to pry me off by getting in between me and him and forced us apart. Imagine a six foot 240 guy and my 5' 100 pound wife in-between us pushing with their full bodies to just to be able to get me off enough to get my hands off his throat.

After that the fight was on. We literally destroyed the entire room. Ceiling fan, both windows, bed frame, desk and small entertainment center. There was nothing that was not broke in that room. Even a large amount of drywall was busted. There were two massive holes from the shotgun being fired twice.

They said I was fighting as if I was sober, like I had not drank a drop all night. My wife has seem me fight like that several times before but never stone cold drunk before. I had never been able to fight like that drunk before and have never been able to do it since. I have never won a fight while drunk, that is when I get my butt whipped. They said my movements and actions were more animal like, I normally never bite unless it is an extreme situation. My wife said I would bite first thing which is not like me. Also, w would just stop and sit looking at each other and then pick right back up as if we never paused.

I later found out we did not stop until we had the shotgun between us wrestling for it. My wife was in between us trying to stop us. In a moment of utter desperation my wife said. .... "In the name of Jesus Christ STOP.

Everyone that witnessed it said we both immediately let go of the shotgun. He turned and walked out of the bedroom and I went out the broken window.

I'm sure you will have a dozen excuses but I have been in some bad places and never seen anything like that and never experienced it again.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 5:01:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 1:51:24 PM, kenzie1544 wrote:
I'm an atheist but have wondered why people believe there are literally demons. Do you believe this ? If so why? I don't really understand having a belief in God either but somehow I can just let that one role , maybe because no-ones claiming he lives next door ? Okay , maybe there is someone claiming that <?> But I hear more people reporting about "evil" being all around. "Demons" that look like their neighbors but are demons..etc..

So if anyone could attempt to make this illogical belief make some sort of sense to me , I would appreciate it.

They are deceiving spirits..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
kenzie1544
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 8:13:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 3:50:41 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 10/31/2012 1:51:24 PM, kenzie1544 wrote:
I'm an atheist but have wondered why people believe there are literally demons. Do you believe this ? If so why? I don't really understand having a belief in God either but somehow I can just let that one role , maybe because no-ones claiming he lives next door ? Okay , maybe there is someone claiming that <?> But I hear more people reporting about "evil" being all around. "Demons" that look like their neighbors but are demons..etc..

So if anyone could attempt to make this illogical belief make some sort of sense to me , I would appreciate it.


Do you believe we are the only life in the universe?

'Who knows , the universe is huge .
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 9:28:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 1:51:24 PM, kenzie1544 wrote:
I'm an atheist but have wondered why people believe there are literally demons. Do you believe this ? If so why? I don't really understand having a belief in God either but somehow I can just let that one role , maybe because no-ones claiming he lives next door ? Okay , maybe there is someone claiming that <?> But I hear more people reporting about "evil" being all around. "Demons" that look like their neighbors but are demons..etc..

So if anyone could attempt to make this illogical belief make some sort of sense to me , I would appreciate it.

When you go to the doctor and they try to explain things you can not see does that make what they are saying to be true. Such as stress, depression, anger, hurt and so on. We can not see it but we know the effects of it? Why if it is spiritual then the spiritual must exist. When you get angry at someone and you hear a voice in your head say curse him or her out but then you hear another voice tell you calm down dont worry about it. How can the doctor see that but you know it is going on, either you are crazy or this has to be true. How can you prove that this happens, well you cant but we will just have to believe it is truth. Regardless if we believe evil spirits exist, they exist and they do not want us to know that they exist because once you do you would then need some kind of help to get rid of them. yes you will chase all kind of religions and beliefs system to get free from them but you never will Until you find True Love that delivers and it is not jesus .
Dogknox
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 10:23:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
kenzie1544 The scriptures are full of "Demons" and people with "Demons"; Jesus drives them out!

Example..
Matthew 8:31
The demons begged Jesus, "If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs."

I add... "Demons work for Satan.. they take whoever is not God' already... Thus there were way more demons kicking around back in Jesus' day!

The waters, of Baptism wash away the corruption of Adam and re-forms people into God' children! The waters drive away any demon thinking the person is an easy home!

Arid places are places with no water.
The demons search for the un-baptized, those who have not been washed!
Matthew 12:43
"When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it.

Luke 11:24
"When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, "I will return to the house I left."

kenzie1544 Demons do not like water... Water represents Death and Life.. depending on who is looking. To the demon it is death, thus they do not search in wet places.

The demons enter the pigs Matthew 8:31 (above) and are destroyed in the water.
32 He said to them, "Go!" So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water.

Pharaohs army (the bad guys) are destroyed in the water! (Moses parted the Red Sea)

Again; To a demon water is bad news!
Less demons around because of Baptism!
I am not saying there are none.. Just less in proportion to the population!
Dogknox
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 2:32:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
If anyone doesn't believe in demons, I'd be glad to summon with the Grimoire of Pope Honorius III and prove it to them.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 2:32:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
If anyone doesn't believe in demons, I'd be glad to summon one with the Grimoire of Pope Honorius III and prove it to them.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 3:47:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: Story book states NO supernatural demons nor naughty supernatural angels -

1. For the wages of sin [is] death; . . . (Rom. 6:23) KJV story book

2. ALL Supernatural spirit angels never die (Luke 20:36) KJV story book (Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; . . . .)

If you can never die, then you can never sin!

Hence NO naughty supernatural angels!

Your mentor & literal Saviour, moi!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 5:39:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Composer If you can never die, then you can never sin!
I reply: If you can never die, then there is NO death!!! DUH!!
Meaning you can never die, to end your suffering, in the Lake of Fire!
Meaning you can never die, having eternal life in heaven!

Angels have been judged:
All with sin were Judged to be evil, they were removed from heaven, none can change, they have been judged, they can't be good!!
All without sin were judged to be good, they have been judged they can't be evil, they remain in heaven forever.. again they have been judged we have not! Man is yet to be judged.

Man can't die!!
Death is no more, Jesus' dying destroyed death! Jesus rising restored life!
We live in a corrupted world death comes to all once, all found in the body of the risen Christ will also rise to eternal life! All found with sins that have killed the soul, will rise to eternal damnation!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 6:30:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 5:01:28 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
They are deceiving spirits..

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: Yes YOU are one of the worst!

Your mentor & literal Saviour moi!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 6:35:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 3:50:25 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
Demonic presences.

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: I know what you mean like your sinful disgusting popes & disgusting paedophile or Nun raping priests or their duped malignant sinning congregation!

I shudder with disgust when I even think about them, let alone when I am unfortunate enough to have one of them walk by and taint my environment or personal space!

Your mentor & literal Saviour moi!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 6:41:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 5:39:51 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Composer If you can never die, then you can never sin!
I reply: If you can never die, then there is NO death!!! DUH!!

Precisely according to Story book land so you make my point for me also!

Story book says that the ' wages of sin = death '

As you agree angels can never die then they can never sin!

Hence you confirm there are NO supernatural Demons = fallen heavenly supernatural angels!

Your mentor & literal Saviour moi!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 6:49:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 5:39:51 PM, Dogknox wrote:
We live in a corrupted world death comes to all once, . . . .

You are a habitual liar Dogknox for I have already refuted you on this before!

According to your own preferred catholic story book it confirms and vindicates moi whilst refuting YOU!

i.e. At 11/6/2012 9:30:59 AM, Dogknox (earlier) wrote:
Jesus died he can't die a second time!

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: Obviously your jebus is less powerful than Story book Goliath then, because your preferred catholic Story book states that Goliath was able to do what your trinitarian jebus couldn't i.e. Goliath was able die twice and was actually ' killed twice ' LOL! -

So David prevailed over the Philistine, and killed him (1st time); there was no sword in the hand of David 51 Then David ran and stood over the Philistine, and took his sword and drew it out of its sheath, and killed him (a second time, LOL!) , and cut off his head with it. (1 Sam. 17:50-51) RSV catholic Story book 1966 version.

So according to your own catholic Story book, David killed Goliath TWICE! (LOL!)

So your own preferred Story book shows Goliath died not once as you claimed, but TWICE!

So Story book Goliath is more powerful than the catholic jebus!

Your literal Saviour & mentor, moi!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 7:47:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 5:39:51 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Angels have been judged:

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: Incorrect you catholic liar & dimwit!

Considering your catholic naughty angels/demons were allegedly already in literal existence well before the catholic jebus & apostles came on the scene; then how was it that YOU claim the Story book angels have already been judged, yet Story book obviously non-catholic jebus refutes you & states -

" Do you not know that we are to judge angels? . . . . " (1 Cor. 6:3) RSV catholic story book 1966 edition

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: Yet idiots like YOU claim they have already been judged twice already, heading for more judgments? (apparently? LOL!)

1. The first time judged and appointed as worthy by Story book non-catholic god to become a supernatural angel!

c.f. For he knows worthless men; when he sees iniquity, will he not consider it? (Job 11:11) RSV catholic Story book 1966 version

i.e. wickedness!

According to your catholic ' illogic ' your catholic god ' COULDN'T see it in almost 1/rd of them and apparently just went ahead and appointed them ' worthy? ' LOL!

2. The second time judged (according to dimwits like YOU) that 1/3rd are now later deemed Unworthy? LOL!
3. Story book non-catholic jebus states it & the apostles have still yet to judge them in the future? LOL!

At 11/17/2012 5:39:51 PM, Dogknox wrote:
All with sin were Judged to be evil, they were removed from heaven, none can change, they have been judged, they can't be good!!

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: IF these angels were judged to be evil, then how come they became supernatural angels at all?

Your claim means that once judged by your alleged trinitarian catholic god that they were worthy to become a heavenly supernatural angel, then your trinitarian catholic god's judgment that they were worthy to become a supernatural heavenly spirit angel being, turned out to be faulty? LOL!

That your alleged trinitarian catholic god couldn't even judge correctly in the first place and then couldn't even maintain order in its own heavenly kingdom and apparently up to 1/3rd of them it first judged as ' worthy ' rebelled and became bad & evil? LOL!

At 11/17/2012 5:39:51 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Man can't die!!

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: 1. Your comments again refute even your preferred catholic Story book version which states that it " died for us " (Rom. 5:8) RSV Story book catholic 1966 edition.

So as it ' died ' then obviously your comment is once again spurious!

2. Deut. 24:16 & Ezek. 18:20 also refute your claim that it ' died for us '!.

3. You claimed that ' man can't die ' so you obviously have never been to a Funeral or Cemetary; you catholic liar & dimwit, LOL!

At 11/17/2012 5:39:51 PM, Dogknox wrote:
We live in a corrupted world

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: Corrupted by your Cult's long term ' rotten fruit producing ' popes & paedophile & Nun raping priests!

Recent Data also confirms that religions & Cults like yours are responsible for societies rapid moral decline! -

To sum up:

In general, higher rates of belief in and worship of a creator correlate with higher rates of homicide, juvenile and early adult mortality, STD infection rates, teen pregnancy, and abortion in the prosperous democracies... The United States is almost always the most dysfunctional of the developed democracies, sometimes spectacularly so, and almost always scores poorly. The view of the U.S. as a "shining city on the hill" to the rest of the world is falsified when it comes to basic measures of societal health.
["]
Although they are by no means utopias, the populations of secular democracies are clearly able to govern themselves and maintain societal cohesion. Indeed, the data examined in this study demonstrates that only the more secular, pro-evolution democracies have, for the first time in history, come closest to achieving practical "cultures of life" that feature low rates of lethal crime, juvenile-adult mortality, sex related dysfunction, and even abortion. The least theistic secular developed democracies such as Japan, France, and Scandinavia have been most successful in these regards. (Source: http://stupac2.blogspot.com.au...)

At 11/17/2012 5:39:51 PM, Dogknox wrote:
death comes to all once,

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: Apparently not you liar & deceiver & especially not according to your catholic Story book bible, LOL! -

So David prevailed over the Philistine, and killed him (1st time); there was no sword in the hand of David 51 Then David ran and stood over the Philistine, and took his sword and drew it out of its sheath, and killed him (a second time, LOL!) , and cut off his head with it. (1 Sam. 17:50-51) RSV catholic Story book 1966 version.

So according to your own catholic Story book, David killed Goliath TWICE! (LOL!)

Your literal Saviour & mentor, moi!