Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

DATCMOTO.... what's up with that

comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2009 6:49:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
"The Lord has called me to put away DDO. Perhaps for a season, perhaps forever.All the very best to ALL of you in all your endeavors.May God bless you all and keep you: In Jesus Name!Yours, DATCMOTO. (Dan Blowes)"
DATCMOTO

JCMT... what did you do.
not playing nice, huh.

you might as well quit also, what are you going to do now...

RIP
DATCMOTO

JCMT will always think of you!
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2009 9:25:17 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/3/2009 6:57:11 PM, PervRat wrote:
DDO will certainly not be the same without DATCMOTO.

has he ever done this before...

god must have told him to stop, huh.

i wonder if he was just getting to heated or spending to much time that god was jealous of.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2009 9:31:47 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I have no idea what you people are taking about. There is no such member, there never was such a member, /thread.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2009 9:36:34 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2009 9:45:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/3/2009 9:31:47 PM, Kleptin wrote:
I have no idea what you people are taking about. There is no such member, there never was such a member, /thread.

look again

http://www.debate.org...
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2009 9:45:54 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Don't feed the antitroll.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2009 2:06:57 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/3/2009 9:45:54 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Don't feed the antitroll.

Don't feed the anti antitroll
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
MTGandP
Posts: 702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2009 9:15:32 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/3/2009 9:31:47 PM, Kleptin wrote:
I have no idea what you people are taking about. There is no such member, there never was such a member, /thread.

Stop pretending that DAT isn't awesome.
PervRat
Posts: 963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2009 9:22:06 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/3/2009 9:45:25 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 10/3/2009 9:31:47 PM, Kleptin wrote:
I have no idea what you people are taking about. There is no such member, there never was such a member, /thread.

look again


http://www.debate.org...

Psst, Kleptin was joking. He's gone round and rounds and put major dents in his desk banging his head into it because arguing with DAT is worse than arguing with a brick wall!
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2009 9:52:21 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Kleptin is suffering from withdrawal symptoms.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2009 10:27:33 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
It was obviously this post in the "Devout Mormon" thread:

Oop - you caught us... we regularly fly across the ocean to have buttsecks with each other. I feel closest to God with DAT's hairy visage contorted in agony/ecstasy as we mutually pitch and catch in a bizarre male-scissor-like movement. Immediately afterward, I'm the small spoon and we ritually clean each other with pages from Issiah.

Our buttsecks is divinely inspired. Don't knock it till you try it.

I take complete credit.
regebro
Posts: 1,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2009 10:38:06 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
What is this DATCMOTO you speak of? Sounds like a technical abbreviation like TCPIP or IBMSAACUA or something, but I can't figure out what it would mean.

Deranged And Tepid Crap Made Of Total Oblivion?
So prove me wrong, then.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2009 10:53:55 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/4/2009 2:06:57 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 10/3/2009 9:45:54 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Don't feed the antitroll.

Don't feed the anti antitroll
Don't feed the cubic antitroll.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2009 1:02:28 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
You won't have to worry about that possibility from this corner.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2009 2:45:30 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/5/2009 1:02:28 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
You won't have to worry about that possibility from this corner.

Can you please explain your signature?
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
PervRat
Posts: 963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2009 8:41:41 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/5/2009 2:45:30 AM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 10/5/2009 1:02:28 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
You won't have to worry about that possibility from this corner.
---
Few sins are less forgivable in polite society than offering poor people products they actively seek.

Can you please explain your signature?

Simple: Things like life, liberty, freedom, time with their family, a good wage for hard work; these are sins in "polite society" (euphamism for greedy fat rich conservatives) to even offer to the unworthy peasants.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2009 10:00:55 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Actually, no, Pervrat. It's a comment on how the left gets pissy whenever a business decides to serve a poor market rather than a rich one and keep costs low enough that the goods are actually affordable. Why in the hell you'd think I'd call people I like "polite society" I have no idea, as an impolite individualist.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2009 9:48:24 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/4/2009 10:27:33 AM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
It was obviously this post in the "Devout Mormon" thread:

Oop - you caught us... we regularly fly across the ocean to have buttsecks with each other. I feel closest to God with DAT's hairy visage contorted in agony/ecstasy as we mutually pitch and catch in a bizarre male-scissor-like movement. Immediately afterward, I'm the small spoon and we ritually clean each other with pages from Issiah.

Our buttsecks is divinely inspired. Don't knock it till you try it.

I take complete credit.

that did do it, didn't it...
well while your having your "but...whatever" please at the moment where you find yourself exploding, let him now he will be missed.
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 1:22:38 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/5/2009 9:48:24 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 10/4/2009 10:27:33 AM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
It was obviously this post in the "Devout Mormon" thread:

Oop - you caught us... we regularly fly across the ocean to have buttsecks with each other. I feel closest to God with DAT's hairy visage contorted in agony/ecstasy as we mutually pitch and catch in a bizarre male-scissor-like movement. Immediately afterward, I'm the small spoon and we ritually clean each other with pages from Issiah.

Our buttsecks is divinely inspired. Don't knock it till you try it.

I take complete credit.

I highly doubt that's what made him leave.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 10:52:25 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/6/2009 1:22:38 AM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 10/5/2009 9:48:24 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 10/4/2009 10:27:33 AM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
It was obviously this post in the "Devout Mormon" thread:

Oop - you caught us... we regularly fly across the ocean to have buttsecks with each other. I feel closest to God with DAT's hairy visage contorted in agony/ecstasy as we mutually pitch and catch in a bizarre male-scissor-like movement. Immediately afterward, I'm the small spoon and we ritually clean each other with pages from Issiah.

Our buttsecks is divinely inspired. Don't knock it till you try it.

I take complete credit.

I highly doubt that's what made him leave.

You never know ;)