Jump to topic:

If you don't know.....

phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 4:03:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Off-topic but you now have the best avatar on the site.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 4:09:17 PM
At 11/4/2012 4:03:54 PM, phantom wrote:

Thanks,...but it's on topic. They added several verses to the end about playing poker with the devil. On topic and relevant....if you drink heineken and play poker.

;-)
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 4:11:34 PM
At 11/4/2012 4:09:17 PM, Heineken wrote:

Thanks,...but it's on topic. They added several verses to the end about playing poker with the devil. On topic and relevant....if you drink heineken and play poker.

;-)

Alright. I haven't watched it yet since I'm too busy listening to The Moody Blues.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 4:19:31 PM
At 11/4/2012 4:11:34 PM, phantom wrote:

Thanks,...but it's on topic. They added several verses to the end about playing poker with the devil. On topic and relevant....if you drink Heineken and play poker.

;-)

Alright. I haven't watched it yet since I'm too busy listening to The Moody Blues.

Sweeeet. ...but you're right this post is off topic. I'm just in a happy ska,reggae,rock mood and I'm about 8 beers into a six pack (awesome math skillz)...figured I'd enlighten some tightwads to the joy of life.
I think I may BBQ tonight...I got some drumsticks in the freezer....begging for a pimento pepper rub and some good ol' fashion southern grillin'.

Plus...it's walking dead night.....I'm stoooooked,........man its a good day!
Vidi, vici, veni.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 4:23:48 PM
At 11/4/2012 4:19:31 PM, Heineken wrote:

Thanks,...but it's on topic. They added several verses to the end about playing poker with the devil. On topic and relevant....if you drink Heineken and play poker.

;-)

Sweeeet. ...but you're right this post is off topic. I'm just in a happy ska,reggae,rock mood and I'm about 8 beers into a six pack (awesome math skillz)...figured I'd enlighten some tightwads to the joy of life.
I think I may BBQ tonight...I got some drumsticks in the freezer....begging for a pimento pepper rub and some good ol' fashion southern grillin'.

FUUU I've got a ton of homework to finish tonight and cereal for super. No beers either.
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 4:37:11 PM
At 11/4/2012 4:23:48 PM, phantom wrote:
At 11/4/2012 4:19:31 PM, Heineken wrote:

;-)

FUUU I've got a ton of homework to finish tonight and cereal for super. No beers either.

Been there. It get's better.

When I was in college, my dorm was packed with every flavor of Ramen in production. My buddy and I drove to three stores to fill the full spectrum of flavors.
We grabbed a portable hot-plate and a frying pan and a box of dehydraded eggs from the army store. It was Omlets and Ramen every night. On good days, we had a pack of sandwhich ham to drop into the omlets.

I miss those days. The weed was cleaner, the beer was cheaper and life was easy.
Enjoy it. There is a purity to college life that get's lost after graduation.

I should stop posting. My head is spiiiinning and I need to start a fire in the grill. (Relax, the fire station is 2 blocks away.)

Deuces for today DDO.
Vidi, vici, veni.