the jinn (Genie) are they Real?

The_thinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2009 6:16:58 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
ok folks

who thinks that there are living beings unseen with naked eye living mong us, if you think they do exists please share your thoughts.

no biblical or quraan refrence please.

Jinn have been given power to change their form and appear in front of human beings in various forms; such as an animal, a reptile, or even a human being.

Human beings are superior to Jinns. The Jinns can never harm human beings if tackled in the right manner. When a jinn starts to like someone he follows him or her around. If he does something extraordinary and that person gets frightened, the Jinn will tease him more but if he reacts in a brave manner, the Jinn will disappear.

The Occult

Through their powers of flying and invisibility, the Jinn are the chief component in occult activities. Voodoo, Black magic, Poltergeists, Witchcraft and Mediums can all be explained through the world of the Jinn. Likewise, so can the illusions and feats of magicians. Because the Jinn can traverse huge distances over a matter of seconds, their value to magicians is great. In return for helping them in their magic, the Jinns often ask for the magicians to sell their souls to them and even to Satan. Thus the magicians take the Jinn and Idevils as lords besides God.

David Copperfield???

In our day, some of the feats performed by magicians and entertainers are without doubt from the assistance of the Jinn. Making the Statue of Liberty disappear, flying across the Grand Canyon and retrieving a ship from the Bermuda Triangle[7], have all been done by the Jewish magician David Copperfield. There is NO way that a man could do such things without the assistance of the Jinn. It would not be surprising therefore, if David Copperfield had sold his soul to Satan himself.

share your toughts
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2009 7:06:47 PM
At 10/5/2009 6:16:58 PM, The_thinker wrote:
ok folks

who thinks that there are living beings unseen with naked eye living mong us, if you think they do exists please share your thoughts.

Jinn have been given power to change their form and appear in front of human beings in various forms; such as an animal, a reptile, or even a human being.

Human beings are superior to Jinns. The Jinns can never harm human beings if tackled in the right manner. When a jinn starts to like someone he follows him or her around. If he does something extraordinary and that person gets frightened, the Jinn will tease him more but if he reacts in a brave manner, the Jinn will disappear.

The Occult

Through their powers of flying and invisibility, the Jinn are the chief component in occult activities. Voodoo, Black magic, Poltergeists, Witchcraft and Mediums can all be explained through the world of the Jinn. Likewise, so can the illusions and feats of magicians. Because the Jinn can traverse huge distances over a matter of seconds, their value to magicians is great. In return for helping them in their magic, the Jinns often ask for the magicians to sell their souls to them and even to Satan. Thus the magicians take the Jinn and Idevils as lords besides God.

David Copperfield???

In our day, some of the feats performed by magicians and entertainers are without doubt from the assistance of the Jinn. Making the Statue of Liberty disappear, flying across the Grand Canyon and retrieving a ship from the Bermuda Triangle[7], have all been done by the Jewish magician David Copperfield. There is NO way that a man could do such things without the assistance of the Jinn. It would not be surprising therefore, if David Copperfield had sold his soul to Satan himself.

share your toughts

I don't know or care about any of the stuff in your post except the David Copperfield stuff. He has in many interviews stated that he is no more than an illusionist, and in an interview I've seen even went as far as to say that he comes up with 2 or 3 ways to do a trick so that if someone catches him out on one he can change to another. There are many, many videos on youtube by amateur magicians who have worked out most tricks by most magicians, David Copperfield included.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
ToastOfDestiny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2009 7:17:36 PM
SPOILER WARNING.

All he did with the statue of liberty was rotate the stage that the people were on VERY slowly, so that the audience rotated from facing the statue to facing away from it.
At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
Our demise and industrial destruction
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Only exists in your head, as already shown.

At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
reveal why you answer with a question mark
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Because it was a question.

RFDs Pl0x:
http://www.debate.org...
The_thinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2009 7:40:14 PM
At 10/5/2009 7:06:47 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
ok folks

The Occult

David Copperfield???

share your toughts

I don't know or care about any of the stuff in your post except the David Copperfield stuff. He has in many interviews stated that he is no more than an illusionist, and in an interview I've seen even went as far as to say that he comes up with 2 or 3 ways to do a trick so that if someone catches him out on one he can change to another. There are many, many videos on youtube by amateur magicians who have worked out most tricks by most magicians, David Copperfield included.

man what is your problem, i said share your thoughs on the subject

i dont care what you think about what you know about david and his magic.

you posted in the wrong thread
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2009 7:44:09 PM
At 10/5/2009 7:40:14 PM, The_thinker wrote:
ok folks

The Occult

David Copperfield???

share your toughts

man what is your problem,

I don't like or tolerate morons or trolls pretending to be morons.

i said share your thoughs on the subject

And I did just that.

Then don't ask.

No I didn't. I was responding directly to your idiotic post. You were presuming that just because you can't work out how David Copperfield does his illusions, then they must be the work of a Genie. I explained how even the man himself will tell you he is no more than an illusionist. How is what I posted in the wrong thread?
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2009 9:21:57 PM

share your toughts

I love how you kept the citing number in there, as well as the numerous religious references despite your specific instruction to avoid them. This is great stuff, keep it up =D
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
The_thinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2009 10:57:04 PM
At 10/5/2009 7:44:09 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 10/5/2009 7:40:14 PM, The_thinker wrote:
ok folks

The Occult

David Copperfield???

share your toughts

And I did just that.

Then don't ask.

No I didn't. I was responding directly to your idiotic post. You were presuming that just because you can't work out how David Copperfield does his illusions, then they must be the work of a Genie. I explained how even the man himself will tell you he is no more than an illusionist. How is what I posted in the wrong thread?

the only moron in here is you for reading this post.

and the guy who came after you, it is my rules, i posted refrences becuase its the only place there is info about them.

what i asked you to do is share your toughts if you think they exists, not bring me proof from book that they do.

seems some people here have their brain in their buttholes
The_thinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2009 11:04:16 PM
included.

And I did just that.

Then don't ask.

morons or trolls pretending to be morons are people like you who come here and think they own the forum and talk like 10 year old kids, have some manners and speak polite, otherwise shut your trap.

what i wrote including david copperfield was all from a post from teh jinn info, i took some parts from that post and past it here, dont blame me if the idiot who talked about jinn thinks david is using them or not.

you should have said, no i dont think so, and then say anything about jinn, i dont want to know about david.

but nooooo the boys want to show their silver tounge and talk wise, get a life both of you
regebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 12:16:15 AM
In our day, some of the feats performed by magicians and entertainers are without doubt from the assistance of the Jinn.

Are you being ironic and subtly (or I would say, unnoticably) critical of supernatural beliefs again? Or are you just stupid?

(See, I'm being nice now, I give you a choice, so don't complain).
So prove me wrong, then.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 12:35:49 AM
Djinn (jinn) belong to a subset of Persian mythology, still counted as factual in the Qur'an, thought to influence daily occurrences (normally negatively). They also tend to be named differently according to how they are referenced e.g. shaitayeen for jinni that cause strife in humans. As for their existence, much like angels, they are a fictitious remnant of superstitious tribes.
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 1:11:35 AM

I agree... I will never waste my time by reading another post by the one who dares call himself 'The Thinker' despite having the intellect of Godsands after a night on the booze.

and the guy who came after you, it is my rules, i posted refrences becuase its the only place there is info about them.

It is not your rules, it's a public forum. You didn't post references you just thought you did because you were either high or had been banging your head on a table all afternoon.

what i asked you to do is share your toughts if you think they exists, not bring me proof from book that they do.

I don't care what you asked of me, I will do as I please. Sandshoe.

Teehee, you said butthole.

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 1:16:33 AM
morons or trolls pretending to be morons are people like you who come here and think they own the forum and talk like 10 year old kids, have some manners and speak polite, otherwise shut your trap.

No, that makes me presumptuous, impolite and unable to 'shut my trap'. Claiming that because you can't work out how an admitted illusionist pulls of an illusion it must be the work of gypsies, now that makes someone a moron.

what i wrote including david copperfield was all from a post from teh jinn info, i took some parts from that post and past it here, dont blame me if the idiot who talked about jinn thinks david is using them or not.

By pasting that garbage here, you became the idiot who talked about jinn. Isn't it ironic, don'tya think? A little too ironic? Yeah I really do think.

you should have said, no i dont think so, and then say anything about jinn, i dont want to know about david.

1. I'll say what I please on a public forum.
2. Then don't mention him, Godsands.

but nooooo the boys want to show their silver tounge and talk wise, get a life both of you

My tongue is actually made of Tungsten.

regebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 1:56:41 AM
At 10/5/2009 10:57:04 PM, The_thinker wrote:

Well, he is not the only one, but we do agree that we are morons for reading your retarded crap.

Yes, and you are one of them, and you don't even use that one.

My suggestions would be that you either turn on the brain that you have, or stop getting angry when people answer your idiotic questions.
So prove me wrong, then.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 2:13:24 AM
ok folks

Yes, there are many interdimensional beings that we cannot see in this dimension. Are they Jinns? No. Has nothing to do with that. That is a religious term, and religions are manufactured. Wrong word to describe them.

You just did. "Jinn" is mentioned in Islam.

It's not that they take various forms, they are separate races. In rituals, sometimes animal-like beings are manifested. Though generally, Reptilians, a specific race, appear in this dimension sometimes in ritual, sometimes not.

I'm afraid we're not superior. If we were, we would be able to transition between dimensions like them.

share your toughts

This has nothing to do with Satan or selling your soul to him, so don't bring it up. You are the one who said to leave the Bible and Quran out of it, yet you make those same references.

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
The_thinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 2:38:35 AM
At 10/6/2009 2:13:24 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
ok folks

Yes, there are many interdimensional beings that we cannot see in this dimension. Are they Jinns? No. Has nothing to do with that. That is a religious term, and religions are manufactured. Wrong word to describe them.

You just did. "Jinn" is mentioned in Islam.

It's not that they take various forms, they are separate races. In rituals, sometimes animal-like beings are manifested. Though generally, Reptilians, a specific race, appear in this dimension sometimes in ritual, sometimes not.

I'm afraid we're not superior. If we were, we would be able to transition between dimensions like them.

share your toughts

This has nothing to do with Satan or selling your soul to him, so don't bring it up. You are the one who said to leave the Bible and Quran out of it, yet you make those same references.

Thank you Geo

well there is no Damn Edit button in this forum to fix it.

i wanted to say, i have read that people think that david is...

i have found this biblical and holy refrence about jinn, but it was too late, i was lazy to do my homework, by the time i posted i found the refrences i should have posted.

my point is, do poeple from christianity and other religions have those creatures, becuase i am begining to believe that they exist between us, i have some incident that makes me believe they do.

i want to know if they ca posses humans and speak using the human body and if they did, what would people do to drive them away.

i only wish we humans had the ability to teleport LOL

sorry for my engrish!, hard to write when your grammer is mainly italian and arabic...
The_thinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 2:40:41 AM
At 10/6/2009 12:16:15 AM, regebro wrote:
In our day, some of the feats performed by magicians and entertainers are without doubt from the assistance of the Jinn.

Are you being ironic and subtly (or I would say, unnoticably) critical of supernatural beliefs again? Or are you just stupid?

you are mentally ill, go play video games or wait, get a life
The_thinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 2:46:00 AM
At 10/6/2009 12:35:49 AM, Puck wrote:
Djinn (jinn) belong to a subset of Persian mythology, still counted as factual in the Qur'an, thought to influence daily occurrences (normally negatively). They also tend to be named differently according to how they are referenced e.g. shaitayeen for jinni that cause strife in humans. As for their existence, much like angels, they are a fictitious remnant of superstitious tribes.

what if i told you i saw a guy get flipped upside down while sleeping

what if i told you i wake up from sleeping while being choked to death and hearing whspers near my ear, twice it really felt like a man having his knee on my stomache and choking me for half a minute or more

it hapened to me and my friend in the same bed, same room, diffrent week.

you will say i am insane, but this happened with witnesses around me.
and i am trying to figure out what happened to me.
The_thinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 2:52:37 AM
At 10/6/2009 1:11:35 AM, leet4A1 wrote:

I agree... I will never waste my time by reading another post by the one who dares call himself 'The Thinker' despite having the intellect of Godsands after a night on the booze.

It is not your rules, it's a public forum. You didn't post references you just thought you did because you were either high or had been banging your head on a table all afternoon.

I don't care what you asked of me, I will do as I please. Sandshoe.

Teehee, you said butthole.

i will give you cookies for posting all that crap, you sure have no lives both of you

monkeys at the keyboard, its proof that you are kids is how much effort you put on writing this crap.

kudus boys, come everyday and amuse me
regebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 3:41:21 AM
At 10/6/2009 2:40:41 AM, The_thinker wrote:
At 10/6/2009 12:16:15 AM, regebro wrote:

you are mentally ill, go play video games or wait, get a life

Hahaha! That was, shall we say, unique.

Please explain in what way I am mentally ill. Also explain in what way I do not have a life.

I've met mentally handicapped people that have more sense and logic than you do.
So prove me wrong, then.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 3:48:34 AM
At 10/6/2009 2:46:00 AM, The_thinker wrote:

People turn in their sleep, yes.

what if i told you i wake up from sleeping while being choked to death and hearing whspers near my ear, twice it really felt like a man having his knee on my stomache and choking me for half a minute or more

It's a 'symptom', common at that, of a hypnagogic state, where the bodies muscles are still in lock down as per a sleep and dreaming mode (your muscles are locked when asleep so that motions in dreams are less frequently acted out), whilst coming into a wakeful state. Pressure on the chest is frequently recorded, pressure on the throat less so, but it is a symptom of a panic attack. :)
regebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 3:54:52 AM
At 10/6/2009 2:46:00 AM, The_thinker wrote:

And you call *me* mentally ill? What joke.

I've also woken up in the middle of the night and felt like I can't breathe. It's called asthma.

it hapened to me and my friend in the same bed, same room, diffrent week.

Have the place checked for molds or other allergenes.
So prove me wrong, then.
brittwaller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 8:04:00 AM
They ARE real!

The Wishmaster is in my service at the moment and what you witnessed was him carrying out my wishes. Just one more wish though...
Don't I take care of them all?
The_thinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 9:37:20 AM
At 10/6/2009 8:04:00 AM, brittwaller wrote:
They ARE real!

The Wishmaster is in my service at the moment and what you witnessed was him carrying out my wishes. Just one more wish though...

get lost kid
regebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2009 5:10:39 AM
At 10/6/2009 9:37:20 AM, The_thinker wrote:
They ARE real!

get lost kid

You wish.
So prove me wrong, then.
The_thinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2009 5:22:25 AM
At 10/7/2009 5:10:39 AM, regebro wrote:
They ARE real!

get lost kid

You wish.

drop the gay humor, and find posts your age can handle old man
regebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2009 5:57:23 AM
At 10/7/2009 5:22:25 AM, The_thinker wrote:
At 10/7/2009 5:10:39 AM, regebro wrote:
They ARE real!

get lost kid

You wish.

drop the gay humor, and find posts your age can handle old man

Just so you know, "gay" today usually refers to homosexuality. So your statement is likely to be misunderstood as homophobic. Obviously it is not, as there is nothing homosexual about the topic, or the humor or anything else here. But I thought I would tell you anyway, so you know, and don't risk this misunderstanding.

It is of course normal that an 89-year old male would use the word in it's old meaning "happy", but that's not how it's used any more.

Just FYI.
So prove me wrong, then.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2009 7:44:49 AM
They ARE real!

Nice story bro.

Wish for your dad to have never gotten drunk and raped your mother, producing the demon spawn that is you.
regebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2009 8:15:06 AM
At 10/7/2009 7:44:49 AM, tkubok wrote:
They ARE real!

Nice story bro.

Wish for your dad to have never gotten drunk and raped your mother, producing the demon spawn that is you.

WTF are you rambling about?
So prove me wrong, then.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2009 8:32:07 AM
At 10/7/2009 8:15:06 AM, regebro wrote:
At 10/7/2009 7:44:49 AM, tkubok wrote:
They ARE real!

Nice story bro.

WTF are you rambling about?

Has to do with the Wishmaster movie.