One death

Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 9:30:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Everyone must die.
Jesus died on the cross for all to see.. 'He died' his one (1) allotted time, 2000 years ago, Jesus can't die again!

All peoples ADDED to Jesus' resurrected body by baptism, can't die, Jesus has been there and done that all ready! Jesus died he can't die a second time!

Baptism saves you because it "ADDS" you to Jesus' resurrected, can't die again body!
1 Peter 3:21
and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also"not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus!!!

The Church "ADDED" 3000 people to Jesus' resurrected Body the first day of Pentecost!
Acts 2:40
With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

All peoples Baptized are "ADDED" to Jesus' resurrected (Can't die a second time) body; The Holy Catholic Church, they live forever!

Baptism SAVES!

Dogknox
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 9:35:06 AM
THINK: You can't even kill a stinking mangy dog twice. No one can die more then one time!
IF..
If you were "IN JESUS" then you also would rise up!!
If you were in the risen body of Jesus then you will not die.. Jesus has been there and done that!!
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 9:42:57 AM
At 11/6/2012 9:35:06 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
THINK: You can't even kill a stinking mangy dog twice. No one can die more then one time!
IF..
If you were in the risen body of Jesus then you will not die.. Jesus has been there and done that!!

Ha-ha.... Great post
God bless!!
mindwarper10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 9:53:10 AM
so theoretically, if I got baptized, and then was shot, technically I would not die? Assuming I believed correct? Even though technically my body would not be considered living anymore? death not applying to the soul, so technically I would still be dead, because my body died. The soul being the only inorganic part of life.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 1:47:39 PM
At 11/6/2012 9:53:10 AM, mindwarper10 wrote:
so theoretically, if I got baptized, and then was shot, technically I would not die? Assuming I believed correct? Even though technically my body would not be considered living anymore? death not applying to the soul, so technically I would still be dead, because my body died. The soul being the only inorganic part of life.
mindwarper10 Good to meet you..
You ask good questions...

I reply: Jesus destroyed death..DEATH IS NO MORE!! ALL PEOPLES WILL LIVE FOREVER!!

The question is where, up or down?!

mindwarper10 The person in Gehenna with Satan will curse Jesus, it will be Jesus' fault they can't die to end all their suffering! They will never ever consider, that it is their own fault they find themselves where they are! They will try all manner of ways to die, to end the suffering but all they will end up doing is, increasing their own agony!!
All in Gehenna are; "One with Satan" he will be their father!

God has only one son.. ONLY ONE; Just ONE (1) son!! To be a child of God you MUST be in the body of Jesus! And Baptism does just that!
Baptism IMMERSES us into the Body Of Jesus!
All "IN Jesus" are God' Children!

You asked.. Assuming I believed correct?

mindwarper10 To be Baptized you must repent of all your sins! No one would be baptized if they did not expect baptism to ADD them to Jesus' Holy Catholic Body! YES: You would have to believe Baptism saves!

Mark 16:16
Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

mindwarper10 Do you see it?? Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved

&

And the reverse is true, the last part of the verse (above) but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
Being baptized thinking it is just SYMBOLIC, believing baptism has no saving value then YES: They would be condemned!
God bless..
Dogknox
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 2:05:01 PM
At 11/6/2012 9:30:59 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Everyone must die.
Jesus died on the cross for all to see.. 'He died' his one (1) allotted time, 2000 years ago, Jesus can't die again!

All peoples ADDED to Jesus' resurrected body by baptism, can't die, Jesus has been there and done that all ready! Jesus died he can't die a second time!

Baptism saves you because it "ADDS" you to Jesus' resurrected, can't die again body!
and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also"not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The Church "ADDED" 3000 people to Jesus' resurrected Body the first day of Pentecost!
With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

All peoples Baptized are "ADDED" to Jesus' resurrected (Can't die a second time) body; The Holy Catholic Church, they live forever!

Baptism SAVES!

Dogknox

Do you think the thief on the cross was baptised?
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 5:06:33 PM
Can one of you explain why it is that god required his son, or himself if you accept the trinity, to be tortured to death?

I mean, I know about original sin and all that. But first of all why did god create original sin, i mean would any of you think it fair to punish the decendents of a murderer for what the murderer did? And wasnt the fruit meant to represent knowledge of good and evil, so how would eve have understood the concept of it being bad to eat the apple? But back to jesus, how does it make sense that the brutal and sinful killing of jesus helped abolish original sin. I know i must be missing some facts here, because some of the christians on here are smater then me and they accept this. So, yeah, if someone could clear that up for me it would be great. Thanks!
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 7:47:54 PM
At 11/6/2012 2:05:01 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
Everyone must die.

Baptism SAVES!

Dogknox

DanielChristopherBlowes How are you?
You ask a good question...

I reply: The Thief on the Cross was NOT Baptized! Thus he was NOT in the Body of Jesus! ONLY The Children of the King have an inheritance, only his children enter the "Throne Room"! The Apostles are sitting on thrones in the throne room.. IN HEAVEN!!

The THIEF was not God' child, he died before "The Bride" could re-form him into the body of Jesus by Baptism! He did not enter the Throne room he entered a Garden >>IN HEAVEN!!

Paradise is a GARDEN it is not the Throne room!
Luke 23:43
Jesus answered him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise."

Revelation 2:7
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

The Good Thief entered heaven, he has access to the "Tree of Life" he lives forever in heaven! The Good Thief is in a GARDEN, not in the "Throne Room" where the Church is, those ADDED to Jesus those "IN Jesus, are there by Baptism!"

Same with poor old John the Baptist, he also died before Pentecost, he was NOT re-Formed by Jesus' Holy Catholic BRIDE, into the Body of Jesus! John was NOT a Child of God, he was not a child of the King! The Kings Children enter the Throne Room!

Matthew 11:11
Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

DanielChristopherBlowes Do you see it???
Yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

MEANING.. All IN Jesus' holy Body are greater then John!
Do you see it, the first part of the verse??? All who are in Paradise are least then John!
among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist

Those BORN OF WOMAN are you and all else that reject the saving power of Baptism!! All who are good but have not been Baptized just as the Good Thief!

John 5:28
"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice
29 and come out"those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.

All who love all who "DO GOOD" enter heaven but only the Children of God go to the Throne room!

God bless..
Dogknox
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 10:51:07 PM
Everyone must die.

Wait a minute! The church is not "Jesus' resurrected body". The church is variously represented as the kingdom of Christ, the body of Christ, the household of faith - all means of describing the church from different angles.

No, it saves you because it is "unto the remission of sins". One is added to the church as a result of baptism. But of course, the Bible knows no such language as "Jesus's resurrected, can't-die-again body." Use Bible terms, plz.

No, 3,000 people were added to the church. Please say Bible things in Bible ways. Use Bible terms.

I think you added the part about "cant-die-a-second-time" and "Holy Catholic Church". Plz call Bible things by Bible names. Use Bible terminology. Speak where the Bible speaks. In other words, quit makin' sh1t up like you usually do. You must speak in Bible ways, using Bible terms.

Baptism SAVES!

I never denied it. You see, the Bible says, "...baptism doth also now save us." Easy, isn't it? Stick with the Bible. People will agree with you.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 11:00:29 PM
Dogknox: I reply: The Thief on the Cross was NOT Baptized! Thus he was NOT in the Body of Jesus! ONLY The Children of the King have an inheritance, only his children enter the "Throne Room"! The Apostles are sitting on thrones in the throne room.. IN HEAVEN!!

We all know you don't have a clue as to whether the thief was baptized or not, so why pretend you do? Heck, you don't know. Couldn't possibly know. Why act like you're a bright light? Repeat: as far as the thief's baptismal state, you do not know. I do not know, either. But then again, I have enough sense not to pretend I do.

How do you know the thief wasn't a backslidden disciple of John? You don't. How do you know the thief was even a backslidden follower of Christ? You don't. So fact is: he could have been baptized by John (thousands were), or he could have been baptized as a follower of Christ. Now why do you stand up, bold things, italicize, look wise, then spew nonsense like, "The Thief on the Cross was NOT Baptized!" The Bible simply doesn't say, so why do you assume that perogative? Maybe he was. Maybe he wasn't. I don't know. You don't know. Why do you act like you do. If called upon to prove your statement, "The Thief on the Cross was NOT Baptized!", you wouldn't stand a chance. If you think you can prove it, why, step right up. Otherwise, when someone asks you a question - and you don't know the answer (and no one else does), there's no need at all in you acting like you do. You'll be on safe ground. When you spout off something like "The Thief on the Cross was NOT Baptized!", all you do is advertize your ignorance.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 2:11:50 AM
Everyone must die.

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: Not according to the promises made in your preferred and obviously self-contradicting catholic Story book!

All a genuine jebus' believer need do is ask Story book jebus " not to let them ever die in any way! " Here's how -

Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, . . . . If you ask anything in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14) RSV catholic Story book 1966 edition

&

When that fails, try this -

if you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7) RSV catholic Story book 1966 edition

Obviously no one is capable of abiding in Story book jebus as it is a 100% human fabrication and a 100% Historical Myth; so the results will be fatal for those like you regardless of your alleged efforts, appeals, requests, prayers or whatever BS you try in vain to do!

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: 1. Story book Deut. 24:16 & Ezek. 18:20 refute that Story book jebus can ever ' die for others! '.!

2. Fascinated to hear how an Immortal Supernatural god managed to literally die?

3. You are also big (huge - gargantuan actually) on BS, but actual legitimate evidence for your various Cult claims is at best always wanting & spurious or completely non-existent?

Jesus died he can't die a second time!

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: Obviously your jebus is less powerful than Story book Goliath then, because your preferred catholic Story book states that Goliath was able to do what your trinitarian jebus couldn't i.e. Goliath was able die twice and was actually ' killed twice ' LOL! -

So David prevailed over the Philistine, and killed him (1st time); there was no sword in the hand of David 51 Then David ran and stood over the Philistine, and took his sword and drew it out of its sheath, and killed him (a second time, LOL!) , and cut off his head with it. (1 Sam. 17:50-51) RSV catholic Story book 1966 version.

So according to your own catholic Story book, David killed Goliath TWICE! (LOL!)

Your literal Saviour & mentor, moi!
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 1:31:42 PM
At 11/6/2012 5:06:33 PM, muzebreak wrote:
Can one of you explain why it is that god required his son, or himself if you accept the trinity, to be tortured to death?

I mean, I know about original sin and all that. But first of all why did god create original sin, i mean would any of you think it fair to punish the decendents of a murderer for what the murderer did? And wasnt the fruit meant to represent knowledge of good and evil, so how would eve have understood the concept of it being bad to eat the apple? But back to jesus, how does it make sense that the brutal and sinful killing of jesus helped abolish original sin. I know i must be missing some facts here, because some of the christians on here are smater then me and they accept this. So, yeah, if someone could clear that up for me it would be great. Thanks!
muzebreak Good to talk to you.. I hope all is well.
You ask a good question.. WHY Jesus?!!

I reply Simple answer is: Man needed another Adam, to pay to the sin of the perfect man!

muzebreak Adam was formed by God "PERFECT"! God does everything perfect!! God formed Adam perfect and this PERFECT Man decided to sin!! Until Adam sinned there was NO death in creation, God did not make creation to die.. simply because, creation was PERFECTLY MADE!

Sin entered creation and thus so did death!
"The wages of sin is death"!

Man needed to get rid of death.. to get rid of death Man needed another perfect man to die without sin!!
TROUBLE..
muzebreak Trouble was.. no men can be born perfect all are corrupted by Adams sin!! Man was stuck...

Man was stuck between a rock and a hard spot!!
muzebreak All offerings for sin must be bloody..

In the Old Testament if a man sinned they went to the Temple with a UNBLEMISHED Lamb, Goat, Bull, Dove.. etc!! Something had to die in place of the man who sinned..
muzebreak A grain offering can never, ever be used for a sin offering!
Man needed a Perfect offering but no perfect men can be born... That is until Jesus showed up!!

"An eye for an eye type thing"! For a sin from a perfect MAN (Adam) we needed a PERFECT Sacrifice, another Perfect Man!!!

Jesus was born PERFECT... Man had the Perfect sacrifice for the sin of Adam!! Man was stuck so; God himself came to help!!

Jesus died WILLINGLY, he loves us so much, he took OUR PLACE, he took your place he took everyone's place in death!!
muzebreak Jesus POPPED UP, out of the grave as a cork might pop up released at the bottom of a pool of water! Jesus died without any sins so he did not stay dead!!!

NOW...
muzebreak now all peoples "ADDED" to Jesus RISEN Body, will also rise into heaven! Jesus can't die a second time.. no one can die two times! Jesus died.. all saw him die up on the cross.

29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Jesus is the UNBLEMISHED Sacrificial Lamb, NOW all In Jesus will live forever in Heaven!!!
Your goal is to get "ADDED" to Jesus' holy Catholic Body!

Dogknox
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 1:49:04 PM
At 11/7/2012 1:31:42 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 11/6/2012 5:06:33 PM, muzebreak wrote:

muzebreak Good to talk to you.. I hope all is well.
You ask a good question.. WHY Jesus?!!

I reply Simple answer is: Man needed another Adam, to pay to the sin of the perfect man!

muzebreak Adam was formed by God "PERFECT"! God does everything perfect!! God formed Adam perfect and this PERFECT Man decided to sin!! Until Adam sinned there was NO death in creation, God did not make creation to die.. simply because, creation was PERFECTLY MADE!

Sin entered creation and thus so did death!
"The wages of sin is death"!

Man needed to get rid of death.. to get rid of death Man needed another perfect man to die without sin!!
TROUBLE..
muzebreak Trouble was.. no men can be born perfect all are corrupted by Adams sin!! Man was stuck...

Man was stuck between a rock and a hard spot!!
muzebreak All offerings for sin must be bloody..

In the Old Testament if a man sinned they went to the Temple with a UNBLEMISHED Lamb, Goat, Bull, Dove.. etc!! Something had to die in place of the man who sinned..
muzebreak A grain offering can never, ever be used for a sin offering!
Man needed a Perfect offering but no perfect men can be born... That is until Jesus showed up!!

"An eye for an eye type thing"! For a sin from a perfect MAN (Adam) we needed a PERFECT Sacrifice, another Perfect Man!!!

Jesus was born PERFECT... Man had the Perfect sacrifice for the sin of Adam!! Man was stuck so; God himself came to help!!

Jesus died WILLINGLY, he loves us so much, he took OUR PLACE, he took your place he took everyone's place in death!!
muzebreak Jesus POPPED UP, out of the grave as a cork might pop up released at the bottom of a pool of water! Jesus died without any sins so he did not stay dead!!!

NOW...
muzebreak now all peoples "ADDED" to Jesus RISEN Body, will also rise into heaven! Jesus can't die a second time.. no one can die two times! Jesus died.. all saw him die up on the cross.

29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Jesus is the UNBLEMISHED Sacrificial Lamb, NOW all In Jesus will live forever in Heaven!!!
Your goal is to get "ADDED" to Jesus' holy Catholic Body!

Dogknox

Hey Dogknox, thanks for the reply. It seems as though you didn't quite understand what I was asking, and maybe I wasn't clear. What I'm asking is why couldn't god do what you claim the death of jesus did? What was stopping god from simply abolishing original sin? The only half way reasonable thing I could think of is that god felt humanity needed to be punished some how for the sin of eve. But that still doesn't make sense to me as I don't understand why he would punish innocents for a sinners sin, and then there is the question of why he couldn't have actually just punished them in a different way which didn't require torture and death. I'm not trying to sound offensive when I say this, but when you say a god requires a sacrifice it makes the god sound kinda blood thirsty and evil. I mean what would you do if you came upon a group of people sacrificing a sheep? Probably think they were satan worshipers, am I wrong?
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 1:57:02 PM
IF..

If you define death as the stopping of biological process for any amount of time then dieing more then once is more then conceivable, it is something that happens fairly often. In fact, wood frogs can be frozen, stopping all biological processes. But you may very well have a different definition of death then.

AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 2:00:01 PM
At 11/7/2012 1:57:02 PM, muzebreak wrote:
IF..

If you define death as the stopping of biological process for any amount of time then dieing more then once is more then conceivable, it is something that happens fairly often. In fact, wood frogs can be frozen, stopping all biological processes. But you may very well have a different definition of death then.

Most reasonable definition of death:

'the permanent ending of vital processes in an organism'

Of course, my post was supposed to be a joke. Dogknox had posted that sometime ago, so I merely c/p it.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 2:02:56 PM
muzebreak you asked..
And wasnt the fruit meant to represent knowledge of good and evil, so how would eve have understood the concept of it being bad to eat the apple?

Another good question..

I reply: FIRST to get you on the same page.. Obedience to God is LOVING God!
John 14:21
Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them."

DO YOU SEE IT!? Example..Keeping the "Ten Commandments is LOVING God"!
Got it??? Now follow this...

Genesis 2:16 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden;
17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

muzebreak Did you see the "COMMAND"?
Notices also.. God did not tell Adam "Do not touch the tree"!

NOW...
Now notice Eve was not there with Adam when God COMMANDED Adam!! God had not yet build Eve.. This comes after God' COMMAND to Adam! (very next verse)
18 The Lord God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

So Adam was COMMANDED by God not EVE, she was not there!!

Next read this.. Next chapter!
Genesis 3:2
The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,
3 but God did say, "You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.""
4 "You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman.
5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.

First notice.. Eve was told by ADAM "not to eat!!"
It probably went like this...
Adam said.. "Woman God Commanded Don't eat of this tree.. Don't even TOUCH the thing"!
Clearly it was ADAM who told her NOT TO TOUCH!!!
Clearly the woman Eve, did not love her husband.. She did not obey his commands!

THEN..
muzebreak then you must notice "Adam was with her"!!!! (verse #6) All men know it is the job of the husband to protect the family! When this story was being told all instantly would have picked up on the fact; Eve was with to a snake!!
muzebreak All men know, Snakes are dangerous!! Adam did not protect Eve, clearly he did not love her, and she did not love him!

LOOK...(next verse)
11 And he said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?"
12 The man said, "The woman you put here with me"she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it."

muzebreak God can put the two together but he can't force them to love each other! If he did force them.. "God would not be perfect & their love would be phony, false love; Not true love!"

how would eve have understood the concept of it being bad to eat the apple?
She would have understood because Adam COMMANDED her! She would have NOT eaten or touched if she LOVED Adam!

LOOK... (side note)
This follows in the same chapter..
22 And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

Do you see it???
Adam became like "The Holy Spirit".. Knowing good and evil!
Adam was stopped from becoming like another ONE of the "US"! Adam was removed before he could become like Jesus, "The LIFE!" Adam and Eve lost access to the "Tree Of Life" so they died!

muzebreak Jesus IS the LIFE come down to earth! Jesus has Access to the Tree Of Life: All who eat his food eat LIFE!!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 2:25:23 PM
muzebreak your question.. Hey Dogknox, thanks for the reply. It seems as though you didn't quite understand what I was asking, and maybe I wasn't clear. What I'm asking is why couldn't god do what you claim the death of Jesus did? What was stopping god from simply abolishing original sin? The only half way reasonable thing I could think of is that god felt humanity needed to be punished some how for the sin of eve. But that still doesn't make sense to me as I don't understand why he would punish innocents for a sinners sin, and then there is the question of why he couldn't have actually just punished them in a different way which didn't require torture and death. I'm not trying to sound offensive when I say this, but when you say a god requires a sacrifice it makes the god sound kinda blood thirsty and evil. I mean what would you do if you came upon a group of people sacrificing a sheep? Probably think they were satan worshipers, am I wrong?

I reply: Simple answer is.. "God is perfect!!!"

THINK: If God turns his head pretends there was no sin... then he would not be perfect!!
All those peoples that think they will enter heaven with sin will be surprised. The Perfect God does NOT allow sin into heaven because Heaven is perfect! All sin MUST be removed first before entry!!

Logic alone tells you "God cannot remove the sin" he is a PERFECT JUDGE!
Letting it slip.. would mean he is NOT perfect!

God is LOVE!
God is PERFECT LOVE!!! Love means... To GIVE OF SELF FROM THE HEART, FOR OTHERS! It means; LETTING Go of self, sacrificing self for another!

You can't LOVE without GIVING of self!!!

1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:16
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

muzebreak your answer is very simple.. The PERFECT God did the ONLY THING Perfect LOVE can do and that is "Take our place, in perfect love"!

Jesus loves so perfect that he gave to us his BODY, his Soul and his Divinity! He let go of his Power, his LIFE and his BODY on the cross for US "You and me" in perfect love!

He loves us so much, so completely, he gives us his total;>> ALL << Completely being CONSUMED.. IN LOVE!!

John 6:53
Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

Creation was corrupted... All of us are born INTO corrupted creation!! Death is destroyed, it was removed two thousand years ago... But creation is still in it corrupted state! All are born Adams children until we are RE-FORMED into the body of Jesus!!
The Holy Catholic BRIDE re-Forms the dust of the earth (us) by the waters of Baptism into the new form, the form of the second Adam>> Jesus!

Dogknox
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 3:06:38 PM
At 11/7/2012 2:25:23 PM, Dogknox wrote:
muzebreak your question.. Hey Dogknox, thanks for the reply. It seems as though you didn't quite understand what I was asking, and maybe I wasn't clear. What I'm asking is why couldn't god do what you claim the death of Jesus did? What was stopping god from simply abolishing original sin? The only half way reasonable thing I could think of is that god felt humanity needed to be punished some how for the sin of eve. But that still doesn't make sense to me as I don't understand why he would punish innocents for a sinners sin, and then there is the question of why he couldn't have actually just punished them in a different way which didn't require torture and death. I'm not trying to sound offensive when I say this, but when you say a god requires a sacrifice it makes the god sound kinda blood thirsty and evil. I mean what would you do if you came upon a group of people sacrificing a sheep? Probably think they were satan worshipers, am I wrong?

I reply: Simple answer is.. "God is perfect!!!"

THINK: If God turns his head pretends there was no sin... then he would not be perfect!!

I didn't suggest forgetting about it. I suggested removing it.

All those peoples that think they will enter heaven with sin will be surprised. The Perfect God does NOT allow sin into heaven because Heaven is perfect! All sin MUST be removed first before entry!!

Logic alone tells you "God cannot remove the sin" he is a PERFECT JUDGE!
Letting it slip.. would mean he is NOT perfect!

Can I see the logical process that leads from perfect judge to unable to forgive sin?

God is LOVE!
God is PERFECT LOVE!!! Love means... To GIVE OF SELF FROM THE HEART, FOR OTHERS! It means; LETTING Go of self, sacrificing self for another!

So, would it not be better if god sacrificed something that didn't require torture and death?

You can't LOVE without GIVING of self!!!

I disagree, but that's not really an issue.

1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:16
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

muzebreak your answer is very simple.. The PERFECT God did the ONLY THING Perfect LOVE can do and that is "Take our place, in perfect love"!

How is unneeded self sacrifice more perfect then not creating original sin for, what I consider to be, bad reasons?

Jesus loves so perfect that he gave to us his BODY, his Soul and his Divinity! He let go of his Power, his LIFE and his BODY on the cross for US "You and me" in perfect love!

This confuses me. Isn't jesus, according to the christian faith, in heaven ruling along side god? If he actually is, what did he sacrifice beyond a bit of pain and his human body. Wouldn't any one of us do the same?

He loves us so much, so completely, he gives us his total;>> ALL << Completely being CONSUMED.. IN LOVE!!

John 6:53
Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

Creation was corrupted... All of us are born INTO corrupted creation!! Death is destroyed, it was removed two thousand years ago... But creation is still in it corrupted state! All are born Adams children until we are RE-FORMED into the body of Jesus!!
The Holy Catholic BRIDE re-Forms the dust of the earth (us) by the waters of Baptism into the new form, the form of the second Adam>> Jesus!

Dogknox

Again, either I misrepresented what I was asking, or you misinterpreted. Im asking why it is that the death of jesus was necessary and why god couldn't have just abolished original sin. And why was it necessary to impose original sin in the first place.

muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 3:07:58 PM
At 11/7/2012 2:00:01 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 11/7/2012 1:57:02 PM, muzebreak wrote:
IF..

Most reasonable definition of death:

'the permanent ending of vital processes in an organism'

Of course, my post was supposed to be a joke. Dogknox had posted that sometime ago, so I merely c/p it.

Ok, it didnt really seem your style of post, so I was a little confused.

muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 3:17:09 PM
At 11/7/2012 2:02:56 PM, Dogknox wrote:
muzebreak you asked..
And wasnt the fruit meant to represent knowledge of good and evil, so how would eve have understood the concept of it being bad to eat the apple?

Another good question..

I reply: FIRST to get you on the same page.. Obedience to God is LOVING God!

How does obedience = love?

John 14:21
Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them."

DO YOU SEE IT!? Example..Keeping the "Ten Commandments is LOVING God"!
Got it??? Now follow this...

Genesis 2:16 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden;
17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

muzebreak Did you see the "COMMAND"?
Notices also.. God did not tell Adam "Do not touch the tree"!

NOW...
Now notice Eve was not there with Adam when God COMMANDED Adam!! God had not yet build Eve.. This comes after God' COMMAND to Adam! (very next verse)
18 The Lord God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

So Adam was COMMANDED by God not EVE, she was not there!!

Next read this.. Next chapter!
Genesis 3:2
The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,
3 but God did say, "You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.""
4 "You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman.
5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.

First notice.. Eve was told by ADAM "not to eat!!"
It probably went like this...
Adam said.. "Woman God Commanded Don't eat of this tree.. Don't even TOUCH the thing"!
Clearly it was ADAM who told her NOT TO TOUCH!!!
Clearly the woman Eve, did not love her husband.. She did not obey his commands!

I just have to say here that you have a very odd view of love if you think it means you follow commands from a person irregardless of anything else.

THEN..
muzebreak then you must notice "Adam was with her"!!!! (verse #6) All men know it is the job of the husband to protect the family! When this story was being told all instantly would have picked up on the fact; Eve was with to a snake!!
muzebreak All men know, Snakes are dangerous!! Adam did not protect Eve, clearly he did not love her, and she did not love him!

I agree, all men know snakes are dangerous. But they know this because they have been told this, or read it, or even experienced it. Besides, didn't all animals co-exist in the garden?

LOOK...(next verse)
11 And he said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?"
12 The man said, "The woman you put here with me"she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it."

muzebreak God can put the two together but he can't force them to love each other! If he did force them.. "God would not be perfect & their love would be phony, false love; Not true love!"

how would eve have understood the concept of it being bad to eat the apple?
She would have understood because Adam COMMANDED her! She would have NOT eaten or touched if she LOVED Adam!

How would she have understood what it meant to break a command without knowledge of good and evil?

LOOK... (side note)
This follows in the same chapter..
22 And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

Do you see it???
Adam became like "The Holy Spirit".. Knowing good and evil!
Adam was stopped from becoming like another ONE of the "US"! Adam was removed before he could become like Jesus, "The LIFE!" Adam and Eve lost access to the "Tree Of Life" so they died!

muzebreak Jesus IS the LIFE come down to earth! Jesus has Access to the Tree Of Life: All who eat his food eat LIFE!!

Dogknox

It seems to me that this is a non-sequitur. What in there means that Adam did something bad?

annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 3:26:23 PM
Just a reminder that you flunked again, Dogknox:

Dogknox: I reply: The Thief on the Cross was NOT Baptized! Thus he was NOT in the Body of Jesus! ONLY The Children of the King have an inheritance, only his children enter the "Throne Room"! The Apostles are sitting on thrones in the throne room.. IN HEAVEN!!

We all know you don't have a clue as to whether the thief was baptized or not, so why pretend you do? Heck, you don't know. Couldn't possibly know. Why act like you're a bright light? Repeat: as far as the thief's baptismal state, you do not know. I do not know, either. But then again, I have enough sense not to pretend I do.

How do you know the thief wasn't a backslidden disciple of John? You don't. How do you know the thief was even a backslidden follower of Christ? You don't. So fact is: he could have been baptized by John (thousands were), or he could have been baptized as a follower of Christ. Now why do you stand up, bold things, italicize, look wise, then spew nonsense like, "The Thief on the Cross was NOT Baptized!" The Bible simply doesn't say, so why do you assume that perogative? Maybe he was. Maybe he wasn't. I don't know. You don't know. Why do you act like you do. If called upon to prove your statement, "The Thief on the Cross was NOT Baptized!", you wouldn't stand a chance. If you think you can prove it, why, step right up. Otherwise, when someone asks you a question - and you don't know the answer (and no one else does), there's no need at all in you acting like you do. You'll be on safe ground. When you spout off something like "The Thief on the Cross was NOT Baptized!", all you do is advertize your ignorance.

Course I knew you couldn't answer, anyhow. Plz do not make rash statements out of ignorance. If you can prove the thief was never baptized, by all means do so. If not, be a man and retract your error.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 3:27:55 PM
muzebreak You ask.. Again, either I misrepresented what I was asking, or you misinterpreted. Im asking why it is that the death of jesus was necessary and why god couldn't have just abolished original sin. And why was it necessary to impose original sin in the first place.

why it is that the death of jesus was necessary
Answer is: Sin offerings must be bloody offerings! Sin brings death so all die because all are born with sin, of Adam!
All are born corrupted because our father is corrupted! Perfect materials make perfect objects! Corrupted material makes corrupted objects! Creation was made PERFECT... UNTIL.. (you know the story)!
Adam sinned so all die until a perfect sin offering can be found!
Jesus was the only offering perfect to remove the sin of the first perfect man Adam!

You ask.. why god couldn't have just abolished original sin.

He could but then he would not be PERFECT!!!
Sin brings death so abolishing original sin means we would be formed PERFECT out of corrupted creation, out of corrupted earth!

muzebreak Earth was perfect because the Holy Spirit hovered over the waters!!
The Holy Spirit made the waters PERFECT so all that came out of the perfect waters was perfect! Earth came out of the waters!

2 Peter 3:5
But they deliberately forget that long ago by God"s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water.

Adam was formed out of EARTH & SPIRIT!
Jesus is also formed from EARTH & SPIRIT!

Acts 2:38
Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

DO YOU SEE IT!!?
muzebreak The bride Re-FORMS the Dust of the earth into the Body of Jesus, then God sends the GIFT the Holy Spirit!
So Jesus is also formed by "Earth & Spirit!"

Jesus the second Adam is formed perfect without sins, by the re-forming of the Bride! Jesus the second Adam is formed perfect with the SPIRIT of God as a gift!
"Earth and Spirit" as Adam!!

Dogknox
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 3:30:51 PM
At 11/6/2012 7:47:54 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 11/6/2012 2:05:01 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
Everyone must die.

Baptism SAVES!

Dogknox

DanielChristopherBlowes How are you?
You ask a good question...

I reply: The Thief on the Cross was NOT Baptized! Thus he was NOT in the Body of Jesus! ONLY The Children of the King have an inheritance, only his children enter the "Throne Room"! The Apostles are sitting on thrones in the throne room.. IN HEAVEN!!

The THIEF was not God' child, he died before "The Bride" could re-form him into the body of Jesus by Baptism! He did not enter the Throne room he entered a Garden >>IN HEAVEN!!

Paradise is a GARDEN it is not the Throne room!
Luke 23:43
Jesus answered him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise."

Revelation 2:7
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

The Good Thief entered heaven, he has access to the "Tree of Life" he lives forever in heaven! The Good Thief is in a GARDEN, not in the "Throne Room" where the Church is, those ADDED to Jesus those "IN Jesus, are there by Baptism!"

Same with poor old John the Baptist, he also died before Pentecost, he was NOT re-Formed by Jesus' Holy Catholic BRIDE, into the Body of Jesus! John was NOT a Child of God, he was not a child of the King! The Kings Children enter the Throne Room!

Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

DanielChristopherBlowes Do you see it???
Yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

MEANING.. All IN Jesus' holy Body are greater then John!
Do you see it, the first part of the verse??? All who are in Paradise are least then John!
among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist

Those BORN OF WOMAN are you and all else that reject the saving power of Baptism!! All who are good but have not been Baptized just as the Good Thief!

John 5:28
"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice
29 and come out"those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.

All who love all who "DO GOOD" enter heaven but only the Children of God go to the Throne room!

God bless..
Dogknox

That, like most things you say, is a stretch; I see no evidence for this at all.. Paradise is just another name for heaven to me.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 3:36:02 PM
At 11/7/2012 3:26:23 PM, annanicole wrote:

Course I knew you couldn't answer, anyhow. Plz do not make rash statements out of ignorance. If you can prove the thief was never baptized, by all means do so. If not, be a man and retract your error.
You ask: How do you know the thief wasn't a backslidden disciple of John?
Simple answer is he died before Pentecost!!

the Bride did not "ADDED" anyone to the Holy Body of Jesus until Pentecost!!

Johns Baptism did not Make God' Children all it did was remove sins!
John' baptism! "Repent and be baptized for the forgiveness of your sins"!

Only the BRIDE can form God' Children!!
>>WOMAN<< do the forming of the Child!! DUH!!

The Groom sends the GIFT!!
38 Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

The re-Forms the Dust of the earth, is formed into the form of the second Adam... PERFECT!
The Groom sends the Gift!
Jesus' holy Catholic Body is formed with "EARTH & SPIRIT" just as Adams was but Jesus' body is without sin!!!

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 3:48:06 PM
DanielChristopherBlowes You said.. That, like most things you say, is a stretch; I see no evidence for this at all.. Paradise is just another name for heaven to me.

I reply... For you .. Yes!! But HEAVEN has a Garden and it has a Throne room!

Paradise is a Greek word for "EDEN"! Eden is where Adam was, it is a Garden!

The Apostles are sitting on thrones in the Throne room!!!
All "IN Jesus" are God' CHILDREN!! All IN Jesus will Judge Angels because Jesus will Judge Angels!

1 Corinthians 6:3
Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!

The Holy Catholic Church sits on thrones in the Throne Room!
The Body of Jesus sits on a throne in the Throne room!
The Body of Jesus is his Holy Catholic CHURCH!
I was added to the Body Of Jesus by Baptism!

Peter "ADDED" 3000 To the Church the first day of Pentecost by BAPTISM!
I was IMMERSED into the Body of Jesus by the waters of Baptism!
The Church re-Formed ME "A child of Adam" into a "Child of God" by the waters Baptism!

I was ADDED to the RESURRECTED Body of Jesus by Baptism!!
I am IN Jesus' holy Body so I can't die as long as I remain in Him!

DanielChristopherBlowes to believe what "YOU BELIEVE" you must reject the scriptures!! Par for the course you MUST reject the scriptures because you are protestant!
Catholic's are CHRISTIAN we are not protestant

Dogknox
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 4:03:27 PM
At 11/7/2012 3:48:06 PM, Dogknox wrote:
DanielChristopherBlowes You said.. That, like most things you say, is a stretch; I see no evidence for this at all.. Paradise is just another name for heaven to me.

I reply... For you .. Yes!! But HEAVEN has a Garden and it has a Throne room!

Paradise is a Greek word for "EDEN"! Eden is where Adam was, it is a Garden!

The Apostles are sitting on thrones in the Throne room!!!
All "IN Jesus" are God' CHILDREN!! All IN Jesus will Judge Angels because Jesus will Judge Angels!

1 Corinthians 6:3
Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!

The Holy Catholic Church sits on thrones in the Throne Room!
The Body of Jesus sits on a throne in the Throne room!
The Body of Jesus is his Holy Catholic CHURCH!
I was added to the Body Of Jesus by Baptism!

Peter "ADDED" 3000 To the Church the first day of Pentecost by BAPTISM!
I was IMMERSED into the Body of Jesus by the waters of Baptism!
The Church re-Formed ME "A child of Adam" into a "Child of God" by the waters Baptism!

I was ADDED to the RESURRECTED Body of Jesus by Baptism!!
I am IN Jesus' holy Body so I can't die as long as I remain in Him!

DanielChristopherBlowes to believe what "YOU BELIEVE" you must reject the scriptures!! Par for the course you MUST reject the scriptures because you are protestant!
Catholic's are CHRISTIAN we are not protestant

Dogknox

Sure are a lot of thrones in that room..
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:22:24 PM
At 11/7/2012 3:36:02 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 11/7/2012 3:26:23 PM, annanicole wrote:

You ask: How do you know the thief wasn't a backslidden disciple of John?
Simple answer is he died before Pentecost!!

Huh? What does dying before Pentecost have to do with whether the thief was a backslidden disciple of John? Isn't that beautiful? How does does Dogknox know the thief wasn't baptized with the baptism of John? Hear him: "....he died before Pentecost." Amazing.

the Bride did not "ADDED" anyone to the Holy Body of Jesus until Pentecost!!

That because the Bride is the church, and the body of Christ is the church. What kind of silly statement is that?

Johns Baptism did not Make God' Children all it did was remove sins!
John' baptism! "Repent and be baptized for the forgiveness of your sins"!

So? Does that prove the thief was never baptized with John's baptism?

Only the BRIDE can form God' Children!!
>>WOMAN<< do the forming of the Child!! DUH!!

So? That does not prove that the thief was never baptized.

The Groom sends the GIFT!!
38 Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

And that does not prove that the thief was never baptized.

The re-Forms the Dust of the earth, is formed into the form of the second Adam... PERFECT!
The Groom sends the Gift!
Jesus' holy Catholic Body is formed with "EARTH & SPIRIT" just as Adams was but Jesus' body is without sin!!!

And that does not prove that the thief was never baptized.

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

Please note Dogknox's very and borderline pitiful effort to prove his statement, "The thief was never baptized." Singularly pathetic, Dogknox. I asked you why you do not simply say, "I retract that. I misspoke. I don't know whether he was baptized of not." But noooooo, he couldn't do that.

So we'll go further: no one, me included, does or will buy into your ridiculous pseudo-defense of the thief's baptismal state. Try it again. And delve into it headlong. Was the thief a backslidden disciple of John the Baptist? Yes or no, and prove it. Could he have been baptized by John? Yes or no, and prove it. Further, could the thief have possibly been a backslidden follower of Christ? Yes or no, and prove it. Could the thief have been baptized by the followers of Christ? Yes or no, and prove your answer.

Either answer, or step forward and tell us that you spoke out-of-turn again. You misspoke. You once-again blurted out something that is indefensible. Either get with it and answer, or retract it.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 7:50:56 PM
DanielChristopherBlowes you point out.. Sure are a lot of thrones in that room..

Jesus sits to right of the Father so all "IN" Jesus sit to the right of the Father!

The Holy Catholic Church is the Body of Jesus!
The CHURCH sits on thrones in the Throne room the Apostles are sitting on thrones in the throne room!

THINK: The Queen Of England has 70 million subjects... ALL..
DanielChristopherBlowes All can walk around the Palace Gardens but ONLY her children can enter the Throne room only they have an inheritances!

Acts 20:32
"Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

Ephesians 1:14
who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God"s possession"to the praise of his glory.

DanielChristopherBlowes notice the word "OUR" & "US" (above) Paul is telling you the OUR & US is the CHURCH, those who are God' possession! NO protestants, not you, you reject the Body of Jesus, his bride!

Ephesians 1:18
I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people

1 Peter 1:3
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you.

Do you see it?? In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ ..

The NEW BIRTH can only be "Baptism!!!"

"US" New Birth can only be those in the Holy Catholic Church.. there was NO protestants when Paul said the word "US"!!!!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:00:25 PM
annanicole The Thief died before the Church was empowered by God to FORM God's Children, by Baptism!
He died before he could be re-FORMED by the bride into the Body of Jesus!
The Thief was NOT formed into the Body of Jesus so he was NOT God' Child!!" He went to Heaven YES but he did not enter the THRONE ROOM! He ended up in a Garden>> Paradise is a GARDEN!!

annanicole Same with John the Baptist.. John also died before he could be Baptized by the Holy Bride..

John was not re-Formed into the form of Jesus' Holy Catholic Body! John was NOT God' Child, he died before Pentecost!

DO YOU SEE IT??? Yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

JOHN DID NOT ENTER THE THRONE ROOM!!
John died before Pentecost!
The Good Thief Died before Pentecost!
Nether were re-Formed by Baptism into God' Child!

Dogknox
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:16:45 PM
At 11/7/2012 8:00:25 PM, Dogknox wrote:
annanicole The Thief died before the Church was empowered by God to FORM God's Children, by Baptism!

The thief died before there was a church. This does not mean that the thief was not baptized by John the Baptist, does it? Nor does it mean that the thief was not baptized by a disciple of Jesus. Both groups baptized "multitudes", did they not? You said the thief was not baptized, period. But you do not know.

He died before he could be re-FORMED by the bride into the Body of Jesus!

He didn't die before he could have been baptized by John the Baptist or one of Jesus's disciples, though, did he? Answer it.

The Thief was NOT formed into the Body of Jesus so he was NOT God' Child!!"

The thief was God's child. Nobody said he was ever a member of the church of Christ, since he died before the church was established.

He went to Heaven YES but he did not enter the THRONE ROOM! He ended up in a Garden>> Paradise is a GARDEN!!

He did not go to heaven - and he still isn't in heaven. He went to Paradise in Hades - the same place that Jesus and Lazarus went.

annanicole Same with John the Baptist.. John also died before he could be Baptized by the Holy Bride..

This does not mean that John the Baptist was never baptized, does it? Remember, baptism was instituted by John, then continued by Jesus, before the church was ever established.

John was not re-Formed into the form of Jesus' Holy Catholic Body!

John was never a member of the church of Christ. He died before the church of Christ was established on Pentecost. This does not mean that he was never baptized.

John was NOT God' Child, he died before Pentecost!

John the Baptist was a child of God, although he died 18 months before Pentecost, AD 33.

DO YOU SEE IT??? Yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

Certainly. The kingdom of heaven is the church of Christ. John was never in the church of Christ. This does not mean he was never baptized.

JOHN DID NOT ENTER THE THRONE ROOM!!
John died before Pentecost!
The Good Thief Died before Pentecost!
Nether were re-Formed by Baptism into God' Child!

Blah. I'll ask two more questions, since you emphatically said the thief was never baptized.

1. Is it POSSIBLE that the thief was baptized by John the Baptist?
2. Is it POSSIBLE that the thief was baptized by a disciple of Jesus?

Now, you said he was never baptized at all. Answer those questions.