Total Posts:53|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

disgusting catholic priests still at it!

DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 12:33:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/9/2012 9:43:49 PM, Composer wrote:
http://au.news.yahoo.com...

No, homosexuals infiltrating the Priesthood, still at it..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 2:00:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/10/2012 12:33:28 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 11/9/2012 9:43:49 PM, Composer wrote:
http://au.news.yahoo.com...

No, homosexuals infiltrating the Priesthood, still at it..

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster:Former priest alleges 'system of abuse cover-ups'ABC
Updated November 10, 2012, 12:00 pm
(Source: http://au.news.yahoo.com...)
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 2:33:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yep, Catholics are bad because there are disgusting pedophiles who become priests.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 3:04:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/10/2012 12:33:28 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 11/9/2012 9:43:49 PM, Composer wrote:
http://au.news.yahoo.com...

No, homosexuals infiltrating the Priesthood, still at it..

You have to be fucking kidding me.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
TrasguTravieso
Posts: 93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 3:26:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
There is a higher probability of a supervisor in a summer camp being a pedophile than a priest. To suggest somehow that this is a particularly Catholic problem is disingenuous and libelous.

Also, the title is misleading. The renegade priest in question (he attempted marriage while still a priest and was defrocked, doesn't seem like the most objective and dispassionate source for information about the Catholic Church) refers to things he witnessed in the past, how is this priests "still at it"?
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 3:34:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/10/2012 3:26:24 AM, TrasguTravieso wrote:
There is a higher probability of a supervisor in a summer camp being a pedophile than a priest. To suggest somehow that this is a particularly Catholic problem is disingenuous and libelous.

Also, the title is misleading. The renegade priest in question (he attempted marriage while still a priest and was defrocked, doesn't seem like the most objective and dispassionate source for information about the Catholic Church) refers to things he witnessed in the past, how is this priests "still at it"?

Amen.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 3:52:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/10/2012 3:34:03 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 11/10/2012 3:26:24 AM, TrasguTravieso wrote:
There is a higher probability of a supervisor in a summer camp being a pedophile than a priest. To suggest somehow that this is a particularly Catholic problem is disingenuous and libelous.

Also, the title is misleading. The renegade priest in question (he attempted marriage while still a priest and was defrocked, doesn't seem like the most objective and dispassionate source for information about the Catholic Church) refers to things he witnessed in the past, how is this priests "still at it"?

Amen.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 9:22:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/10/2012 2:00:42 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/10/2012 12:33:28 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 11/9/2012 9:43:49 PM, Composer wrote:
http://au.news.yahoo.com...

No, homosexuals infiltrating the Priesthood, still at it..

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster:Former priest alleges 'system of abuse cover-ups'ABC
Updated November 10, 2012, 12:00 pm
(Source: http://au.news.yahoo.com...)

Right, true Priests exposing homosexuals masquerading as priests..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 12:24:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/10/2012 3:26:24 AM, TrasguTravieso wrote:
There is a higher probability of a supervisor in a summer camp being a pedophile than a priest. To suggest somehow that this is a particularly Catholic problem is disingenuous and libelous.

True. To attempt to condemn the system due to the actions of a few is exactly what you said: disingenuous and libelous - not to mention patently unfair.

Also, the title is misleading. The renegade priest in question (he attempted marriage while still a priest and was defrocked, doesn't seem like the most objective and dispassionate source for information about the Catholic Church) refers to things he witnessed in the past, how is this priests "still at it"?

To encourage "priestly celibacy", if one wants to, is one thing. To make such a policy a "church law" is quite another. I believe the position of "priestly celibacy or else" does encourage - encourage, not license - all sorts of mischief. Hence, concubines ... homosexual activity ... secret marriages ... hookers - none of which is sanctioned by the Catholic church, of course. But humans being what they are, demanding celibacy makes the clandestine activity more likely. That is why at one time, they (the Catholic church) would censure and fine a priest who screwed a hooker or kept a concubine, butttttttttttttt heaven help him if he married her. They'd defrock him for marriage - fine him for just whoring around with her. Makes perfect sense.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 12:29:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/10/2012 12:24:58 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/10/2012 3:26:24 AM, TrasguTravieso wrote:
There is a higher probability of a supervisor in a summer camp being a pedophile than a priest. To suggest somehow that this is a particularly Catholic problem is disingenuous and libelous.

True. To attempt to condemn the system due to the actions of a few is exactly what you said: disingenuous and libelous - not to mention patently unfair.

Also, the title is misleading. The renegade priest in question (he attempted marriage while still a priest and was defrocked, doesn't seem like the most objective and dispassionate source for information about the Catholic Church) refers to things he witnessed in the past, how is this priests "still at it"?

To encourage "priestly celibacy", if one wants to, is one thing. To make such a policy a "church law" is quite another. I believe the position of "priestly celibacy or else" does encourage - encourage, not license - all sorts of mischief. Hence, concubines ... homosexual activity ... secret marriages ... hookers - none of which is sanctioned by the Catholic church, of course. But humans being what they are, demanding celibacy makes the clandestine activity more likely. That is why at one time, they (the Catholic church) would censure and fine a priest who screwed a hooker or kept a concubine, butttttttttttttt heaven help him if he married her. They'd defrock him for marriage - fine him for just whoring around with her. Makes perfect sense.

If you're so desperate to become a non-celibate priest for whatever bloody reason, join one of the other Churches.

To the best of my knowledge, it's only the Latin Church that mandates priestly celibacy.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 12:45:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/9/2012 9:43:49 PM, Composer wrote:
http://au.news.yahoo.com...

Hey, don't come bmc'ing to us when the consequences of your own policies come calling. If you support gay rights then you have no right to bellyache about religion when homosexuals misbehave.
Enji
Posts: 1,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 12:52:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/10/2012 12:45:32 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/9/2012 9:43:49 PM, Composer wrote:
http://au.news.yahoo.com...

Hey, don't come bmc'ing to us when the consequences of your own policies come calling. If you support gay rights then you have no right to bellyache about religion when homosexuals misbehave.

Please tell me you're not equating pedophilia and child abuse to homosexual relationships..
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 12:57:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/10/2012 12:52:45 PM, Enji wrote:
At 11/10/2012 12:45:32 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/9/2012 9:43:49 PM, Composer wrote:
http://au.news.yahoo.com...

Hey, don't come bmc'ing to us when the consequences of your own policies come calling. If you support gay rights then you have no right to bellyache about religion when homosexuals misbehave.

Please tell me you're not equating pedophilia and child abuse to homosexual relationships..

I'm equating nothing other than homosexual behavior to homosexual behavior.
Enji
Posts: 1,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 1:03:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/10/2012 12:57:35 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/10/2012 12:52:45 PM, Enji wrote:
At 11/10/2012 12:45:32 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/9/2012 9:43:49 PM, Composer wrote:
http://au.news.yahoo.com...

Hey, don't come bmc'ing to us when the consequences of your own policies come calling. If you support gay rights then you have no right to bellyache about religion when homosexuals misbehave.

Please tell me you're not equating pedophilia and child abuse to homosexual relationships..

I'm equating nothing other than homosexual behavior to homosexual behavior.

However pedophilia isn't a consequence of policies supporting gay marriage. If catholic priests instead abused little girls, would that be more acceptable?

Just to note, I don't actually believe the actions of some Catholic priests to be any reason to oppose Christianity.
sadolite
Posts: 8,839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 1:05:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/9/2012 9:43:49 PM, Composer wrote:
http://au.news.yahoo.com...

A real god fearing catholic priest would not molest a child. A evil pile of crap impersonating a catholic priest would though. Same thing as guns kill people.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 3:34:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/10/2012 1:03:50 PM, Enji wrote:
At 11/10/2012 12:57:35 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/10/2012 12:52:45 PM, Enji wrote:
At 11/10/2012 12:45:32 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/9/2012 9:43:49 PM, Composer wrote:
http://au.news.yahoo.com...

Hey, don't come bmc'ing to us when the consequences of your own policies come calling. If you support gay rights then you have no right to bellyache about religion when homosexuals misbehave.

Please tell me you're not equating pedophilia and child abuse to homosexual relationships..

I'm equating nothing other than homosexual behavior to homosexual behavior.

However pedophilia isn't a consequence of policies supporting gay marriage. If catholic priests instead abused little girls, would that be more acceptable?

Just to note, I don't actually believe the actions of some Catholic priests to be any reason to oppose Christianity.

Neither homosexual nor heterosexual pedophilia is the least bit acceptable. Problem is that we see so many gay people, and others who support them, railing about the Catholic preists as if they are representative of religious people in general. I like to draw a comparison using what they bring up, and that is that the behavior that they're complaining about is homosexual.
EvanK
Posts: 599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 4:29:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/10/2012 3:34:03 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 11/10/2012 3:26:24 AM, TrasguTravieso wrote:
There is a higher probability of a supervisor in a summer camp being a pedophile than a priest. To suggest somehow that this is a particularly Catholic problem is disingenuous and libelous.

Also, the title is misleading. The renegade priest in question (he attempted marriage while still a priest and was defrocked, doesn't seem like the most objective and dispassionate source for information about the Catholic Church) refers to things he witnessed in the past, how is this priests "still at it"?

Amen.

I'm not even religious, and I agree.
The problem with socialism is that, sooner or later, you run out of people's money."_Margaret Thatcher

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."_Thomas Jefferson

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."_Thomas Jefferson

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled."-Mark Twain
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 4:44:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh my god Protestants have the problem too! They must be all awful...
http://www.foxnews.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 4:47:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"This bad news for Protestant Churches is sad news for all of us. I would prefer the problem be limited to any one church " even if that church were my own " because it would mean more kids would be safe. But as I have said repeatedly over the last few years, the problem of sexual abuse of minors is not an issue of religious affiliation because there is nothing religious about abusing children. The phenomenon of sexual abuse of minors in church settings is the story of sick human beings taking advantage of their position of moral authority to prey on the weak and vulnerable. If Catholic clergy were to be faithful to their church"s teaching, there would be no abuse in the Catholic Church. The same goes for Protestant clergy. The problem, then, is not one of corrupt doctrine, but of individuals being unfaithful to the most basic precepts of their own religious belief."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 3:55:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The facts remain!

The catholic Cult has lied to Police and destroyed documents hindering Police investigations.

That others are still at it in your various Cults is most likely likely, but for the moment I am referring to the catholic rotten fruit producing Cult in particular.

Your mentor & literal Saviour moi!
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 7:44:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/10/2012 12:29:11 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 11/10/2012 12:24:58 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/10/2012 3:26:24 AM, TrasguTravieso wrote:
There is a higher probability of a supervisor in a summer camp being a pedophile than a priest. To suggest somehow that this is a particularly Catholic problem is disingenuous and libelous.

True. To attempt to condemn the system due to the actions of a few is exactly what you said: disingenuous and libelous - not to mention patently unfair.

Also, the title is misleading. The renegade priest in question (he attempted marriage while still a priest and was defrocked, doesn't seem like the most objective and dispassionate source for information about the Catholic Church) refers to things he witnessed in the past, how is this priests "still at it"?

To encourage "priestly celibacy", if one wants to, is one thing. To make such a policy a "church law" is quite another. I believe the position of "priestly celibacy or else" does encourage - encourage, not license - all sorts of mischief. Hence, concubines ... homosexual activity ... secret marriages ... hookers - none of which is sanctioned by the Catholic church, of course. But humans being what they are, demanding celibacy makes the clandestine activity more likely. That is why at one time, they (the Catholic church) would censure and fine a priest who screwed a hooker or kept a concubine, butttttttttttttt heaven help him if he married her. They'd defrock him for marriage - fine him for just whoring around with her. Makes perfect sense.

If you're so desperate to become a non-celibate priest for whatever bloody reason, join one of the other Churches.

To the best of my knowledge, it's only the Latin Church that mandates priestly celibacy.

And it's absolutely the only whatever-you-want-to-call-it, maybe "group", to my knowledge, who ever defrocked a minister for marriage - yet fined him for keeping a whore. Thus, by implication, it would seem that matrimony was a more serious "crime" than keeping concubines/utilizing prostitutes.

Such may not be - and probably is not - the case now. I do not know about "now". I am merely citing St. Liguori
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 7:52:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/12/2012 7:44:59 AM, annanicole wrote:
And it's absolutely the only whatever-you-want-to-call-it, maybe "group",

Particular Church is the term.

to my knowledge, who ever defrocked a minister for marriage - yet fined him for keeping a whore. Thus, by implication, it would seem that matrimony was a more serious "crime" than keeping concubines/utilizing prostitutes.

You can stop keeping a concubine or utilizing a prostitute fairly easily. If you marry someone, you're kind of stuck with them.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 7:54:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/12/2012 7:52:27 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 11/12/2012 7:44:59 AM, annanicole wrote:
And it's absolutely the only whatever-you-want-to-call-it, maybe "group",

Particular Church is the term.

to my knowledge, who ever defrocked a minister for marriage - yet fined him for keeping a whore. Thus, by implication, it would seem that matrimony was a more serious "crime" than keeping concubines/utilizing prostitutes.

You can stop keeping a concubine or utilizing a prostitute fairly easily. If you marry someone, you're kind of stuck with them.

Also, I know exactly what you're referencing with that part I deleted.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 7:57:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/12/2012 7:54:48 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 11/12/2012 7:52:27 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 11/12/2012 7:44:59 AM, annanicole wrote:
And it's absolutely the only whatever-you-want-to-call-it, maybe "group",

Particular Church is the term.

to my knowledge, who ever defrocked a minister for marriage - yet fined him for keeping a whore. Thus, by implication, it would seem that matrimony was a more serious "crime" than keeping concubines/utilizing prostitutes.

You can stop keeping a concubine or utilizing a prostitute fairly easily. If you marry someone, you're kind of stuck with them.

Also, I know exactly what you're referencing with that part I deleted.

Is it too late for me to try to play something off of that?

Whatever, I'll try anyway.

You're probably using a faulty English translation of his original Latin work. I've read every last writing of his, and what you claim to be referencing is found nowhere within.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 8:00:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/11/2012 3:55:08 AM, Composer wrote:
The facts remain!

The catholic Cult has lied to Police and destroyed documents hindering Police investigations.

That others are still at it in your various Cults is most likely likely, but for the moment I am referring to the catholic rotten fruit producing Cult in particular.

Your mentor & literal Saviour moi!

As I noted the Protestants are not centralized and they themselves don't even have the documents, hindering investigations. Also if you read my source the church actually helps when they feel the accusations are actually valid.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 11:56:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/10/2012 3:26:24 AM, TrasguTravieso wrote:
There is a higher probability of a supervisor in a summer camp being a pedophile than a priest.

I wouldn't be surprised but that doesn't excuse priests abusing their positions of trust and access to children to molest kids.

To suggest somehow that this is a particularly Catholic problem is disingenuous and libelous.

Nobody is saying that all paedophiles are Catholic priests or that all Catholic priests are kiddy-fiddlers, but there is a high incidence of sexual child abuse in the Catholic church which shouldn't be swept under the carpet or dismissed as the Catholic church has tried to do.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 12:32:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/10/2012 12:45:32 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/9/2012 9:43:49 PM, Composer wrote:
http://au.news.yahoo.com...

Hey, don't come bmc'ing to us when the consequences of your own policies come calling. If you support gay rights then you have no right to bellyache about religion when homosexuals misbehave.

0_0
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 12:35:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Allow priests to marry. Guaranteed that there would solve the majority of problems. I don't think the majority of priests are actually pedophiles, they just get desperate and go for who is the most vulnerable.