TheFogHorn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 9:34:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://1.bp.blogspot.com...

Holy smoke!!!!!

I thought I'd share this drawing, which I did last night. I hope you like it. I will do more soon. More images of Mount Sinai, in its full GLORY, can be seen here...

http://ohmyvolcano.blogspot.com...

Exodus 19:16 On the morning of the third day there was thunder and lightning, with a thick cloud over the mountain, and a very loud trumpet blast. Everyone in the camp trembled.

Exodus 19:18 And mount Si'nai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire.

Exodus 20:18And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off. 21And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was.

Exodus 24:17 To the Israelites the glory of the LORD looked like a consuming fire on top of the mountain.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 9:38:41 AM
At 11/10/2012 9:34:09 AM, TheFogHorn wrote:

Holy smoke!!!!!

I thought I'd share this drawing, which I did last night. I hope you like it. I will do more soon. More images of Mount Sinai, in its full GLORY, can be seen here...

Exodus 19:16 On the morning of the third day there was thunder and lightning, with a thick cloud over the mountain, and a very loud trumpet blast. Everyone in the camp trembled.

Exodus 19:18 And mount Si'nai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire.

Exodus 20:18And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off. 21And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was.

Exodus 24:17 To the Israelites the glory of the LORD looked like a consuming fire on top of the mountain.

For a teenager it would show real talent.. For a 100 yr old it's pretty poor;D
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
TheFogHorn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 11:05:34 AM
At 11/10/2012 9:38:41 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:

Holy smoke!!!!!

Is that a quote from the Bible?
TheFogHorn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 11:19:26 AM
At 11/10/2012 11:10:32 AM, drafterman wrote:
I think your artwork accurately conveys how ridiculous the whole thing is.

Thank you. I think that too and, although I am not a talented artist, I feel I achieved what I wanted to achieve. A picture and speak a thousand words.
TheFogHorn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 11:20:07 AM
At 11/10/2012 11:19:26 AM, TheFogHorn wrote:

Thank you. I think that too and, although I am not a talented artist, I feel I achieved what I wanted to achieve. A picture and speak a thousand words.

CAN speak a thousand words! ;)
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 4:01:23 PM
At 11/10/2012 11:05:34 AM, TheFogHorn wrote:

Holy smoke!!!!!

Is that a real question?

Same answer:D
TheFogHorn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 4:04:22 PM
At 11/10/2012 4:01:23 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:

Holy smoke!!!!!

Is that a real question?

I meant to say is that a lesson from the Bible. No edit function.....odd question. I couldn't be bothered to mention it as you're just a rude person anyway so thought I'd just leave it as is knowing you're probably waste ages looking through your brick trying to work out what I was on about. Ha!
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 4:56:20 PM
At 11/10/2012 4:04:22 PM, TheFogHorn wrote:

Holy smoke!!!!!

Is that a real question?

I meant to say is that a lesson from the Bible. No edit function.....odd question. I couldn't be bothered to mention it as you're just a rude person anyway so thought I'd just leave it as is knowing you're probably waste ages looking through your brick trying to work out what I was on about. Ha!

It was a compliment with an aside regarding your profile;D
TheFogHorn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 5:45:57 PM
At 11/10/2012 4:56:20 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:

Holy smoke!!!!!

Is that a real question?

Oh yes, I'm a centarian aren't I? You said it would be good for a teenager and bad for a 100 year old, so where's the compliment? Old women have shaky hands you know and my eyes are not what they used to be.
TheFogHorn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 5:51:42 PM
You do 'Street Bible reading ministry'? Is that standing in the street and preaching to passers by? Oh my volcano, you're going to have a very hard time dealing with it. Look, don't fight it, accept it, digest it, give yourself about three weeks to mourn and compose yourself, and take it like a man. If you can do that then you will be a better person for it and you will be free to just enjoy the hilarity of it. Don't beat yourself up over it. Billions of people made the same mistake before you. Granted, they did not stand in the street and go on about it, but the bigger the fall the greater the eventual benefit of grounding.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 11:01:34 PM

I don't really get the feeling he was complimenting your theory...
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
TheFogHorn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 4:17:07 AM
At 11/11/2012 11:01:34 PM, MouthWash wrote:

The theory I challenged you on that you failed to give more than one cursory round to and then failed to respond to.....and the theory that you failed to disprove during another challenge with another person who believes in the volcano theory.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 8:44:15 AM
At 11/10/2012 5:45:57 PM, TheFogHorn wrote:
At 11/10/2012 4:56:20 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:

Holy smoke!!!!!

Is that a real question?

Oh yes, I'm a centarian aren't I? You said it would be good for a teenager and bad for a 100 year old, so where's the compliment? Old women have shaky hands you know and my eyes are not what they used to be.

It's not a compliment if you are 100 yrs old, but if you're not, it is..

Objective truth.. Gotta love it!
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 1:05:17 PM
At 11/12/2012 4:17:07 AM, TheFogHorn wrote:

The theory I challenged you on that you failed to give more than one cursory round to and then failed to respond to.....and the theory that you failed to disprove during another challenge with another person who believes in the volcano theory.

And then I spent days just demanding that you re-challenge me but you completely refused. It doesn't matter if you want to be a coward, I can refute you on the forums as well.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
TheFogHorn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 5:33:47 PM
At 11/12/2012 1:05:17 PM, MouthWash wrote:

And then I spent days just demanding that you re-challenge me but you completely refused. It doesn't matter if you want to be a coward, I can refute you on the forums as well.

If you completely waste someone's time once then don't cry when they can't be bothered with you again. You make your own bed.

You failed miserably and embarassingly in the other debate so your confidence is not based on reality. I suspect it's based on ego, which makes people unlikely to acknowledge you.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 10:32:05 PM
At 11/12/2012 5:33:47 PM, TheFogHorn wrote:

If you completely waste someone's time once then don't cry when they can't be bothered with you again. You make your own bed.

You failed miserably and embarassingly in the other debate so your confidence is not based on reality. I suspect it's based on ego, which makes people unlikely to acknowledge you.

How could I waste your time now? It's not as if you have other debates to attend to. It's quite obvious that you don't want to put your theory to real argumentation. But it's quite all right, I can simply refute every thread you make and force you to defend your case.

And now you're questioning my credibility on the site? I've beaten long-time members here. I have +30 wins, and you have one win because I thought it was a noob-snipe because you didn't present any sort of case or make a resolution (that's why TheJackel's debate never attracted an interested debater either). That's precisely what you intended, isn't it? I'm sorry, but you picked the wrong site to do this on- even a creationist could blow up your case with a bit of research.

But it's clear that you're not going to challenge me again, so why bother? You're brilliantly making a fool out of yourself as it is.
truthseeker613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 11:27:12 PM
At 11/12/2012 5:33:47 PM, TheFogHorn wrote:

LOL. "embarassingly"[sic] was spelled incorrectly, without a second "r".

What's the big deal just copy and past your argument from the 1st debate.

& mouthwash is correct in saying that drafterman was not paying neither your conspiracy theory nor your drawing any complement.

And if you don't want to challenge him, challenge me.
http://www.nydailynews.com...

royalpaladin: I'd rather support people who kill spies than a nation that organizes assassination squads (Kidon) to illegally enter into other nations and kill anybody who is not a Zionist. Who knows when they'll kill me for the crime of not supporting Israel?

Koopin: LOL! I just imagine Royal sitting in here apartment at night, when suddenly she hears a man outside speaking Hebrew as sh
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 12:03:45 AM
Or me.

Volcano-damn, what is this?
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13