Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

The REAL lake of fire

TheFogHorn
Posts: 183
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 4:28:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The lake of fire can be seen at timeline 2.39mins.

Highly recommended viewing for Christian children who probably not worry so much.

Yes, Yahweh was an imaginery volcano god. You can breath a sigh of relief now. Never worry about 'weeping and knashing of teeth' again. That will be for Christian adults when this goes viral, which it will.

See my sigm and spread the Good News! The kids will thank you for it.
TheFogHorn
Posts: 183
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 5:24:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hundreds of latent lakes of fire around the world....I wonder how many thousands of people and animals were thrown into these fiery pits? How silly of the ancient Hebrews to think slitting animals throats could appease Yahweh. Mind you, Muslims still do that to this day and Jews kill chickens! When will we learn?

http://www.google.co.uk...
TheFogHorn
Posts: 183
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 5:40:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://www.av1611.org...

What a silly billy!

Imagine spending all that time and effort looking into the likelihood hell was a volcanic crater and NOT realising that means the Abrahamic religions were based on volcano worship!

How insane is that???

Penny....will....not.....drop.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 5:43:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/11/2012 5:40:25 PM, TheFogHorn wrote:
http://www.av1611.org...

What a silly billy!

Imagine spending all that time and effort looking into the likelihood hell was a volcanic crater and NOT realising that means the Abrahamic religions were based on volcano worship!

How insane is that???

Penny....will....not.....drop.

What do you mean by penny will not drop?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheFogHorn
Posts: 183
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 5:58:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/11/2012 5:43:39 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 11/11/2012 5:40:25 PM, TheFogHorn wrote:
http://www.av1611.org...

What a silly billy!

Imagine spending all that time and effort looking into the likelihood hell was a volcanic crater and NOT realising that means the Abrahamic religions were based on volcano worship!

How insane is that???

Penny....will....not.....drop.

What do you mean by penny will not drop?

'The penny will not drop' means a cognitive malfunction has occurred. In other words, despite staring wide eyed at the reality of his religion, he STILL cannot recognise it for what it is. This cognitive malfunction is not isolated to theists. Not a lot of atheists can recognise it either. Mind you, I believe that is because a lot of atheists, especially the most vocal ones on forums, are not really atheists at all but sad and angry people who hate god due to their lives not being what they think they should be. That is why you get a lot of atheists angrily saying, 'God is evil!'. Well, if god was evil he would be real but these atheists do not see the dissonce in their delivery.

So, has the penny dropped in you yet? Can you or can you not recognise the lake of fire as a fiery lava filled volcano crater, especially when correlated with the Biblical verses not only of the lake of fire but of the giving of the law at Mount Sinai in Exodus? You have read Exodus haven't you?
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 10:58:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Is there any argument here or are you simply feeding your pyromaniac obsession the only way you can?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 9:08:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/11/2012 4:28:38 PM, TheFogHorn wrote:
The lake of fire can be seen at timeline 2.39mins.



Highly recommended viewing for Christian children who probably not worry so much.

Yes, Yahweh was an imaginery volcano god. You can breath a sigh of relief now. Never worry about 'weeping and knashing of teeth' again. That will be for Christian adults when this goes viral, which it will.

See my sigm and spread the Good News! The kids will thank you for it.

The ancient Jews would have found this highly amusing, as they were surrounded by people worshipping the created rather than the Creator..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 12:07:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/11/2012 10:58:01 PM, MouthWash wrote:
Is there any argument here or are you simply feeding your pyromaniac obsession the only way you can?
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
TheFogHorn
Posts: 183
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 4:03:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/12/2012 9:08:34 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 11/11/2012 4:28:38 PM, TheFogHorn wrote:
The lake of fire can be seen at timeline 2.39mins.



Highly recommended viewing for Christian children who probably not worry so much.

Yes, Yahweh was an imaginery volcano god. You can breath a sigh of relief now. Never worry about 'weeping and knashing of teeth' again. That will be for Christian adults when this goes viral, which it will.

See my sigm and spread the Good News! The kids will thank you for it.

The ancient Jews would have found this highly amusing, as they were surrounded by people worshipping the created rather than the Creator..

Your god creater land and gave new life because all land at one point came out of a volcano; volcanoes spew out rock, minerals, precious metals and gems; and volcanoes enrich soil.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 4:06:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 4:03:56 PM, TheFogHorn wrote:
At 11/12/2012 9:08:34 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 11/11/2012 4:28:38 PM, TheFogHorn wrote:
The lake of fire can be seen at timeline 2.39mins.



Highly recommended viewing for Christian children who probably not worry so much.

Yes, Yahweh was an imaginery volcano god. You can breath a sigh of relief now. Never worry about 'weeping and knashing of teeth' again. That will be for Christian adults when this goes viral, which it will.

See my sigm and spread the Good News! The kids will thank you for it.

The ancient Jews would have found this highly amusing, as they were surrounded by people worshipping the created rather than the Creator..

Your god creater land and gave new life because all land at one point came out of a volcano; volcanoes spew out rock, minerals, precious metals and gems; and volcanoes enrich soil.

'All land came out of a volcano'? Mm.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
truthseeker613
Posts: 464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 4:23:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 12:07:00 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 11/11/2012 10:58:01 PM, MouthWash wrote:
Is there any argument here or are you simply feeding your pyromaniac obsession the only way you can?
http://www.nydailynews.com...

royalpaladin: I'd rather support people who kill spies than a nation that organizes assassination squads (Kidon) to illegally enter into other nations and kill anybody who is not a Zionist. Who knows when they'll kill me for the crime of not supporting Israel?

Koopin: LOL! I just imagine Royal sitting in here apartment at night, when suddenly she hears a man outside speaking Hebrew as sh
TheFogHorn
Posts: 183
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 7:29:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 4:06:37 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 11/13/2012 4:03:56 PM, TheFogHorn wrote:
At 11/12/2012 9:08:34 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 11/11/2012 4:28:38 PM, TheFogHorn wrote:
The lake of fire can be seen at timeline 2.39mins.



Highly recommended viewing for Christian children who probably not worry so much.

Yes, Yahweh was an imaginery volcano god. You can breath a sigh of relief now. Never worry about 'weeping and knashing of teeth' again. That will be for Christian adults when this goes viral, which it will.

See my sigm and spread the Good News! The kids will thank you for it.

The ancient Jews would have found this highly amusing, as they were surrounded by people worshipping the created rather than the Creator..

Your god creater land and gave new life because all land at one point came out of a volcano; volcanoes spew out rock, minerals, precious metals and gems; and volcanoes enrich soil.

'All land came out of a volcano'? Mm.

Ok, I don't know it all land originated from volcanoes but I suspect it did and land is certainly formed by volcanoes, even as we speak. New islands pop up requently, one recently forming in the Red Sea and one near Tenerife in Spain.

Pele....'who devours the land, is both creator and destroyer. She throws molten fountains into the air, governs the great flows of lava, and is known to reveal herself throughout the island of Hawaii. Pele is a god of fire, lightning, volcanoes and violence'.

Do you believe in Pele? The only difference between this description and the description of Yahweh is that Yahweh was never known to dance. the Hawaiian islands are, of course, lands made entirely of material of volcanic origin.

http://www.mythicalrealm.com...