Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Spiritual Psychology

THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 9:26:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I've been reading up on this lately, it's actually kinda interesting. Does anyone here know anything about this topic? Or is everyone too busy debating the existence of god? (I have come to the realization this is a fruitless debate...)

The enneagram would be a good place to start.
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 9:48:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/11/2012 9:26:56 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
I've been reading up on this lately, it's actually kinda interesting. Does anyone here know anything about this topic? Or is everyone too busy debating the existence of god? (I have come to the realization this is a fruitless debate...)

The enneagram would be a good place to start.

What, you mean some New Age sh*t? I wouldn't know much about that.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 9:51:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/11/2012 9:48:07 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 11/11/2012 9:26:56 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
I've been reading up on this lately, it's actually kinda interesting. Does anyone here know anything about this topic? Or is everyone too busy debating the existence of god? (I have come to the realization this is a fruitless debate...)

The enneagram would be a good place to start.

What, you mean some New Age sh*t? I wouldn't know much about that.

No. No. No.

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com...
http://www.essenceinstitute.com...

If you don't at least understand the basics of the enneagram attempting to understand the basics of Christian theology is very difficult.
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 12:05:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/11/2012 9:51:17 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 11/11/2012 9:48:07 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 11/11/2012 9:26:56 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
I've been reading up on this lately, it's actually kinda interesting. Does anyone here know anything about this topic? Or is everyone too busy debating the existence of god? (I have come to the realization this is a fruitless debate...)

The enneagram would be a good place to start.

What, you mean some New Age sh*t? I wouldn't know much about that.

No. No. No.

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com...
http://www.essenceinstitute.com...

If you don't at least understand the basics of the enneagram attempting to understand the basics of Christian theology is very difficult.

I also thought it sounded like New Age nonsense at first, but it looks pretty interesting.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 10:58:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 12:05:55 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 11/11/2012 9:51:17 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 11/11/2012 9:48:07 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 11/11/2012 9:26:56 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
I've been reading up on this lately, it's actually kinda interesting. Does anyone here know anything about this topic? Or is everyone too busy debating the existence of god? (I have come to the realization this is a fruitless debate...)

The enneagram would be a good place to start.

What, you mean some New Age sh*t? I wouldn't know much about that.

No. No. No.

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com...
http://www.essenceinstitute.com...

If you don't at least understand the basics of the enneagram attempting to understand the basics of Christian theology is very difficult.

I also thought it sounded like New Age nonsense at first, but it looks pretty interesting.

Yea :) it's the beginning of an attempt at trying to find your true self.