Total Posts:47|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Muslims are no good

Axelt
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 6:50:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Do you really know why these muslims offended by xmas tree? Because these muslims who now live and come to Europe are the most dangerous and radical kind of their sick religion. In Belgium I saw thousands of people protesting against muslims after authorities banned the tree, and I completely support them, because muslims are unwelcome guests in Europe. Fanatics of islam are too dangerous and appeasing them will be lethal to Europe, this is equal to self-annihilation. These days many muslims participate in movements that are openly hostile towards Europeans and our lifestyle, they participate in the Middle Eastern conflicts and then return to Europe. I'm sure they will provoke war in Europe after they set radical Islam regimes in the Middle East, to do the same thing to our homeland. It's just a matter of time, and our time is running out. If we sit with our hands folded, muslim cavemen would take us down. Islam is not a peaceful religion, if you still believe muslims won't hurt you, don't be surprised when they put a knife into your back...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 7:16:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
And Western nations are peaceful, non-hegemonistic, self-sufficient, Buddhist folk.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 7:38:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
"Do you really know why these Jews offended by xmas tree? Because these Jews who now live and come to Europe are the most dangerous and radical kind of their sick religion. In Belgium I saw thousands of people protesting against Jews after authorities banned the tree, and I completely support them, because Jews are unwelcome guests in Europe. Fanatics of Judaism are too dangerous and appeasing them will be lethal to Europe, this is equal to self-annihilation. These days many Jews participate in movements that are openly hostile towards Europeans and our lifestyle, they participate in the Middle Eastern conflicts and then return to Europe. I'm sure they will provoke war in Europe after they set radical Jewish regimes in the Middle East, to do the same thing to our homeland. It's just a matter of time, and our time is running out. If we sit with our hands folded, Jewish cavemen would take us down. Judaism is not a peaceful religion, if you still believe Jews won't hurt you, don't be surprised when they put a knife into your back..."

Now the above would be certainly considered extremely anti-Semetic and that's why people don't write such things, but racist tirades against Muslims seem to go unchallenged.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 7:43:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
in my believing muslims wont hurt me, i'll be utterly surprised if one puts a knife in my back, thank you very much
signature
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 7:46:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 7:38:16 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
"Do you really know why these Jews offended by xmas tree? Because these Jews who now live and come to Europe are the most dangerous and radical kind of their sick religion. In Belgium I saw thousands of people protesting against Jews after authorities banned the tree, and I completely support them, because Jews are unwelcome guests in Europe. Fanatics of Judaism are too dangerous and appeasing them will be lethal to Europe, this is equal to self-annihilation. These days many Jews participate in movements that are openly hostile towards Europeans and our lifestyle, they participate in the Middle Eastern conflicts and then return to Europe. I'm sure they will provoke war in Europe after they set radical Jewish regimes in the Middle East, to do the same thing to our homeland. It's just a matter of time, and our time is running out. If we sit with our hands folded, Jewish cavemen would take us down. Judaism is not a peaceful religion, if you still believe Jews won't hurt you, don't be surprised when they put a knife into your back..."

Now the above would be certainly considered extremely anti-Semetic and that's why people don't write such things, but racist tirades against Muslims seem to go unchallenged.

Agreed, but with reason. People don't like the attempt at enforcing shariah law that persist's among muslim countries. Most Jews just say live and let live, most muslims say live and let us tell you what you can and cannot do/think/believe/wear. I'm not saying all muslims enforce said beliefe, just that most do. There are huge radical groups in the U.K trying to have shariah law put in place, and this is because the goverment gave to much and now the muslim political groups want more.

Heres an article in the Daily mail detailing the situation in the U.K:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
baggins
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 7:47:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 7:38:16 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
"Do you really know why these Jews offended by xmas tree? Because these Jews who now live and come to Europe are the most dangerous and radical kind of their sick religion. In Belgium I saw thousands of people protesting against Jews after authorities banned the tree, and I completely support them, because Jews are unwelcome guests in Europe. Fanatics of Judaism are too dangerous and appeasing them will be lethal to Europe, this is equal to self-annihilation. These days many Jews participate in movements that are openly hostile towards Europeans and our lifestyle, they participate in the Middle Eastern conflicts and then return to Europe. I'm sure they will provoke war in Europe after they set radical Jewish regimes in the Middle East, to do the same thing to our homeland. It's just a matter of time, and our time is running out. If we sit with our hands folded, Jewish cavemen would take us down. Judaism is not a peaceful religion, if you still believe Jews won't hurt you, don't be surprised when they put a knife into your back..."

Now the above would be certainly considered extremely anti-Semetic and that's why people don't write such things, but racist tirades against Muslims seem to go unchallenged.

I thought of doing this... A little late.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 7:51:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 7:46:53 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 11/15/2012 7:38:16 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
"Do you really know why these Jews offended by xmas tree? Because these Jews who now live and come to Europe are the most dangerous and radical kind of their sick religion. In Belgium I saw thousands of people protesting against Jews after authorities banned the tree, and I completely support them, because Jews are unwelcome guests in Europe. Fanatics of Judaism are too dangerous and appeasing them will be lethal to Europe, this is equal to self-annihilation. These days many Jews participate in movements that are openly hostile towards Europeans and our lifestyle, they participate in the Middle Eastern conflicts and then return to Europe. I'm sure they will provoke war in Europe after they set radical Jewish regimes in the Middle East, to do the same thing to our homeland. It's just a matter of time, and our time is running out. If we sit with our hands folded, Jewish cavemen would take us down. Judaism is not a peaceful religion, if you still believe Jews won't hurt you, don't be surprised when they put a knife into your back..."

Now the above would be certainly considered extremely anti-Semetic and that's why people don't write such things, but racist tirades against Muslims seem to go unchallenged.

Agreed, but with reason. People don't like the attempt at enforcing shariah law that persist's among muslim countries. Most Jews just say live and let live, most muslims say live and let us tell you what you can and cannot do/think/believe/wear. I'm not saying all muslims enforce said beliefe, just that most do. There are huge radical groups in the U.K trying to have shariah law put in place, and this is because the goverment gave to much and now the muslim political groups want more.

Heres an article in the Daily mail detailing the situation in the U.K:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

brian hates jews, they take all his parking spaces
signature
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 8:12:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 7:51:01 AM, badger wrote:
At 11/15/2012 7:46:53 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 11/15/2012 7:38:16 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
"Do you really know why these Jews offended by xmas tree? Because these Jews who now live and come to Europe are the most dangerous and radical kind of their sick religion. In Belgium I saw thousands of people protesting against Jews after authorities banned the tree, and I completely support them, because Jews are unwelcome guests in Europe. Fanatics of Judaism are too dangerous and appeasing them will be lethal to Europe, this is equal to self-annihilation. These days many Jews participate in movements that are openly hostile towards Europeans and our lifestyle, they participate in the Middle Eastern conflicts and then return to Europe. I'm sure they will provoke war in Europe after they set radical Jewish regimes in the Middle East, to do the same thing to our homeland. It's just a matter of time, and our time is running out. If we sit with our hands folded, Jewish cavemen would take us down. Judaism is not a peaceful religion, if you still believe Jews won't hurt you, don't be surprised when they put a knife into your back..."

Now the above would be certainly considered extremely anti-Semetic and that's why people don't write such things, but racist tirades against Muslims seem to go unchallenged.

Agreed, but with reason. People don't like the attempt at enforcing shariah law that persist's among muslim countries. Most Jews just say live and let live, most muslims say live and let us tell you what you can and cannot do/think/believe/wear. I'm not saying all muslims enforce said beliefe, just that most do. There are huge radical groups in the U.K trying to have shariah law put in place, and this is because the goverment gave to much and now the muslim political groups want more.

Heres an article in the Daily mail detailing the situation in the U.K:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

brian hates jews, they take all his parking spaces

I only hate Jews who park in my driveway. Actually, I hate everyone that parks their car in my driveway so I can't get in and out, but so far only Jews have done it!

Good memory, btw, Badger!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 8:18:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 8:12:10 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 11/15/2012 7:51:01 AM, badger wrote:
At 11/15/2012 7:46:53 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 11/15/2012 7:38:16 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
"Do you really know why these Jews offended by xmas tree? Because these Jews who now live and come to Europe are the most dangerous and radical kind of their sick religion. In Belgium I saw thousands of people protesting against Jews after authorities banned the tree, and I completely support them, because Jews are unwelcome guests in Europe. Fanatics of Judaism are too dangerous and appeasing them will be lethal to Europe, this is equal to self-annihilation. These days many Jews participate in movements that are openly hostile towards Europeans and our lifestyle, they participate in the Middle Eastern conflicts and then return to Europe. I'm sure they will provoke war in Europe after they set radical Jewish regimes in the Middle East, to do the same thing to our homeland. It's just a matter of time, and our time is running out. If we sit with our hands folded, Jewish cavemen would take us down. Judaism is not a peaceful religion, if you still believe Jews won't hurt you, don't be surprised when they put a knife into your back..."

Now the above would be certainly considered extremely anti-Semetic and that's why people don't write such things, but racist tirades against Muslims seem to go unchallenged.

Agreed, but with reason. People don't like the attempt at enforcing shariah law that persist's among muslim countries. Most Jews just say live and let live, most muslims say live and let us tell you what you can and cannot do/think/believe/wear. I'm not saying all muslims enforce said beliefe, just that most do. There are huge radical groups in the U.K trying to have shariah law put in place, and this is because the goverment gave to much and now the muslim political groups want more.

Heres an article in the Daily mail detailing the situation in the U.K:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

brian hates jews, they take all his parking spaces

I only hate Jews who park in my driveway. Actually, I hate everyone that parks their car in my driveway so I can't get in and out, but so far only Jews have done it!

Good memory, btw, Badger!

I just realised that you are British, so I'm suprised your not more understanding towards this situation.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 8:46:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
^ I'm going to assume most of you don't know what it's like to live in a muslim-majority area.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 8:49:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 8:46:37 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
^ I'm going to assume most of you don't know what it's like to live in a muslim-majority area.

I have an idea.

I suppose it would depend on both of your ideologies.

If the majority in the area are shariah law supporters, and you are against it, I could imagine it would at the very least be very tense. At most, it might be like an interacial couple living in the deep south.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Clash
Posts: 220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 9:57:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 6:50:04 AM, Axelt wrote:
Do you really know why these muslims offended by xmas tree? Because these muslims who now live and come to Europe are the most dangerous and radical kind of their sick religion. In Belgium I saw thousands of people protesting against muslims after authorities banned the tree, and I completely support them, because muslims are unwelcome guests in Europe. Fanatics of islam are too dangerous and appeasing them will be lethal to Europe, this is equal to self-annihilation. These days many muslims participate in movements that are openly hostile towards Europeans and our lifestyle, they participate in the Middle Eastern conflicts and then return to Europe. I'm sure they will provoke war in Europe after they set radical Islam regimes in the Middle East, to do the same thing to our homeland. It's just a matter of time, and our time is running out. If we sit with our hands folded, muslim cavemen would take us down. Islam is not a peaceful religion, if you still believe muslims won't hurt you, don't be surprised when they put a knife into your back...

So all Muslims are bad just because of some fanatics in Europe? Your logic is just completely illogical. Maybe you don't know how much Europeans have killed and oppressed Muslims? Or in fact, the whole world? Should we therefore say that all Europeans are bad or no good? It may be true that many Muslims in Europe are being extreme and so on, but these people are in the minority. I know several Muslims from Europe, and they are amazing people who don't do anything wrong. If there is someone who is bad here, then that's you.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 10:14:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 8:46:37 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
^ I'm going to assume most of you don't know what it's like to live in a muslim-majority area.

Any area with x majority has problems. The American South, Israel, the American North, Sweden, Canada, etc. You call out Islam because the area in which you are a member of the majority does not really cross your mind even though the problems are similar.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 12:05:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 10:14:46 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/15/2012 8:46:37 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
^ I'm going to assume most of you don't know what it's like to live in a muslim-majority area.

Any area with x majority has problems. The American South, Israel, the American North, Sweden, Canada, etc. You call out Islam because the area in which you are a member of the majority does not really cross your mind even though the problems are similar.

In the area I grew up in, muslim teens would hang out around local parks in groups of 10-20 and mug any white teens that went by. If you had a girl friend, they would be sure to shove her to the ground in order to instigate you. If you fought back, their parents would get involved and join in beating you. There's no laws stopping non-muslims from walking through these parks, but it's understood that these areas are now no-go zones. Granted, this just my personal experience, then again no it isn't [http://tinyurl.com...].

Now, call me ignorant, but last time I checked whites weren't immigrating en masse into arab countries and establishing no-go zones for their locals.

Me thinks the legs on our moral horses are now far too long for us to see what's really going on down in the trenches.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 12:09:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 8:18:47 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 11/15/2012 8:12:10 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 11/15/2012 7:51:01 AM, badger wrote:
At 11/15/2012 7:46:53 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 11/15/2012 7:38:16 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
"Do you really know why these Jews offended by xmas tree? Because these Jews who now live and come to Europe are the most dangerous and radical kind of their sick religion. In Belgium I saw thousands of people protesting against Jews after authorities banned the tree, and I completely support them, because Jews are unwelcome guests in Europe. Fanatics of Judaism are too dangerous and appeasing them will be lethal to Europe, this is equal to self-annihilation. These days many Jews participate in movements that are openly hostile towards Europeans and our lifestyle, they participate in the Middle Eastern conflicts and then return to Europe. I'm sure they will provoke war in Europe after they set radical Jewish regimes in the Middle East, to do the same thing to our homeland. It's just a matter of time, and our time is running out. If we sit with our hands folded, Jewish cavemen would take us down. Judaism is not a peaceful religion, if you still believe Jews won't hurt you, don't be surprised when they put a knife into your back..."

Now the above would be certainly considered extremely anti-Semetic and that's why people don't write such things, but racist tirades against Muslims seem to go unchallenged.

Agreed, but with reason. People don't like the attempt at enforcing shariah law that persist's among muslim countries. Most Jews just say live and let live, most muslims say live and let us tell you what you can and cannot do/think/believe/wear. I'm not saying all muslims enforce said beliefe, just that most do. There are huge radical groups in the U.K trying to have shariah law put in place, and this is because the goverment gave to much and now the muslim political groups want more.

Heres an article in the Daily mail detailing the situation in the U.K:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

brian hates jews, they take all his parking spaces

I only hate Jews who park in my driveway. Actually, I hate everyone that parks their car in my driveway so I can't get in and out, but so far only Jews have done it!

Good memory, btw, Badger!

I just realised that you are British, so I'm suprised your not more understanding towards this situation.

I live in London which has a Muslim population of over a million, but I've never had any trouble with any of them.

Indeed, if they where exiled I would lose some good friends and I would also have to try and find an alternative to my local kebab restaurant for late night sustenance after a heavy drinking session!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 12:15:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also, I'm guessing the OP has never slept with any hot Muslim chicks, if he had, he might not say the things he did. (Not all Muslim girls are strict adherents to the faith, you know, but make sure their fathers and brothers arent anywhere close when you are together).
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 12:17:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 12:05:03 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 11/15/2012 10:14:46 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/15/2012 8:46:37 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
^ I'm going to assume most of you don't know what it's like to live in a muslim-majority area.

Any area with x majority has problems. The American South, Israel, the American North, Sweden, Canada, etc. You call out Islam because the area in which you are a member of the majority does not really cross your mind even though the problems are similar.

In the area I grew up in, muslim teens would hang out around local parks in groups of 10-20 and mug any white teens that went by. If you had a girl friend, they would be sure to shove her to the ground in order to instigate you. If you fought back, their parents would get involved and join in beating you. There's no laws stopping non-muslims from walking through these parks, but it's understood that these areas are now no-go zones. Granted, this just my personal experience, then again no it isn't [http://tinyurl.com...].

Now, call me ignorant, but last time I checked whites weren't immigrating en masse into arab countries and establishing no-go zones for their locals.

Me thinks the legs on our moral horses are now far too long for us to see what's really going on down in the trenches.

That is absolutely disgusting.

It makes makes me wanna go into one of those zones with a rainbow gay pride shirt and an AA12 with a dual drum mag, two Colt M1911's, and an mp5k, and yell at them to try and mess with me. Albeit it wouldn't solve to much, might even escalate the issue, but I'd feel a hell of a lot better. If I ever hear of such an area popping up in Ireland, I'll head up there with a few friends and a baseball bat, see how they like messing with fair odds.

I'd like to hear a muslims view on this. Maybe Baggins or Mirza can give their opinion on this. Yeh or neh on muslims asserting control over neighborhoods and harassing people who try to walk around or in it?
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 12:17:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 12:05:03 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 11/15/2012 10:14:46 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/15/2012 8:46:37 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
^ I'm going to assume most of you don't know what it's like to live in a muslim-majority area.

Any area with x majority has problems. The American South, Israel, the American North, Sweden, Canada, etc. You call out Islam because the area in which you are a member of the majority does not really cross your mind even though the problems are similar.

In the area I grew up in, muslim teens would hang out around local parks in groups of 10-20 and mug any white teens that went by. If you had a girl friend, they would be sure to shove her to the ground in order to instigate you. If you fought back, their parents would get involved and join in beating you. There's no laws stopping non-muslims from walking through these parks, but it's understood that these areas are now no-go zones. Granted, this just my personal experience, then again no it isn't [http://tinyurl.com...].

Now, call me ignorant, but last time I checked whites weren't immigrating en masse into arab countries and establishing no-go zones for their locals.

That sounds like what the whites did during the Jim Crow era and what is currently done to homosexuals. That's not even half as bad as what they did to Native Americans and Africans in colonialism. That sounds like what they continue to do today in many areas.

This isn't a "white" problem or a "Muslim" problem. This is what happens in any area in which there is a clearly established majority. You are being racist for pinning this Muslims only.
Me thinks the legs on our moral horses are now far too long for us to see what's really going on down in the trenches.

Me thinks that you are contributing to this problem by pretending that your own race isn't contributing. My guess is that you're Japanese. Does the rape of Nanking sound familiar? Do you even know why we won't let your country have an army?

See how easy it is to be racist?
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 12:19:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh, and LMAO at "whites aren't emigrating to other countries and doing this". What do you think happened to the Native Americans and to the Africans in colonial Africa; they went on a holiday the moment the whites came over? LMAO
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 12:21:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 12:09:14 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 11/15/2012 8:18:47 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 11/15/2012 8:12:10 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 11/15/2012 7:51:01 AM, badger wrote:
At 11/15/2012 7:46:53 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 11/15/2012 7:38:16 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
"Do you really know why these Jews offended by xmas tree? Because these Jews who now live and come to Europe are the most dangerous and radical kind of their sick religion. In Belgium I saw thousands of people protesting against Jews after authorities banned the tree, and I completely support them, because Jews are unwelcome guests in Europe. Fanatics of Judaism are too dangerous and appeasing them will be lethal to Europe, this is equal to self-annihilation. These days many Jews participate in movements that are openly hostile towards Europeans and our lifestyle, they participate in the Middle Eastern conflicts and then return to Europe. I'm sure they will provoke war in Europe after they set radical Jewish regimes in the Middle East, to do the same thing to our homeland. It's just a matter of time, and our time is running out. If we sit with our hands folded, Jewish cavemen would take us down. Judaism is not a peaceful religion, if you still believe Jews won't hurt you, don't be surprised when they put a knife into your back..."

Now the above would be certainly considered extremely anti-Semetic and that's why people don't write such things, but racist tirades against Muslims seem to go unchallenged.

Agreed, but with reason. People don't like the attempt at enforcing shariah law that persist's among muslim countries. Most Jews just say live and let live, most muslims say live and let us tell you what you can and cannot do/think/believe/wear. I'm not saying all muslims enforce said beliefe, just that most do. There are huge radical groups in the U.K trying to have shariah law put in place, and this is because the goverment gave to much and now the muslim political groups want more.

Heres an article in the Daily mail detailing the situation in the U.K:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

brian hates jews, they take all his parking spaces

I only hate Jews who park in my driveway. Actually, I hate everyone that parks their car in my driveway so I can't get in and out, but so far only Jews have done it!

Good memory, btw, Badger!

I just realised that you are British, so I'm suprised your not more understanding towards this situation.

I live in London which has a Muslim population of over a million, but I've never had any trouble with any of them.

Indeed, if they where exiled I would lose some good friends and I would also have to try and find an alternative to my local kebab restaurant for late night sustenance after a heavy drinking session!

I don't think they should be exiled, I just think there is valid reason to be wary of muslims. If you haven't already, you should read the article posted by Ryuu. I do think that muslims who try and remove control of an area from the government should be tried. Such a thing can be treason if you're a citizen, and if you're not then it is atleast an act of war. FFS, wars have been started over less than an attempt at gaining land, never mind actually gaining said land.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 12:29:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 12:17:47 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/15/2012 12:05:03 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 11/15/2012 10:14:46 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/15/2012 8:46:37 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
^ I'm going to assume most of you don't know what it's like to live in a muslim-majority area.

Any area with x majority has problems. The American South, Israel, the American North, Sweden, Canada, etc. You call out Islam because the area in which you are a member of the majority does not really cross your mind even though the problems are similar.

In the area I grew up in, muslim teens would hang out around local parks in groups of 10-20 and mug any white teens that went by. If you had a girl friend, they would be sure to shove her to the ground in order to instigate you. If you fought back, their parents would get involved and join in beating you. There's no laws stopping non-muslims from walking through these parks, but it's understood that these areas are now no-go zones. Granted, this just my personal experience, then again no it isn't [http://tinyurl.com...].

Now, call me ignorant, but last time I checked whites weren't immigrating en masse into arab countries and establishing no-go zones for their locals.

That sounds like what the whites did during the Jim Crow era and what is currently done to homosexuals. That's not even half as bad as what they did to Native Americans and Africans in colonialism. That sounds like what they continue to do today in many areas.

This isn't a "white" problem or a "Muslim" problem. This is what happens in any area in which there is a clearly established majority. You are being racist for pinning this Muslims only.

Yes, because in my white majority neighborhood we regularly stop and beat the crap out of the darkies. And in my Irish majority neighborhood I am regularly having the crap kicked out of me by Irish people for being foreign.

Oh wait...........

Me thinks the legs on our moral horses are now far too long for us to see what's really going on down in the trenches.

Me thinks that you are contributing to this problem by pretending that your own race isn't contributing. My guess is that you're Japanese. Does the rape of Nanking sound familiar? Do you even know why we won't let your country have an army?

See how easy it is to be racist?

It is not racism, at worst it is bigotry. What it really is, is being scared of muslims who feel they can do whatever they want in the neighborhoods they live in. How in the heck is Nanking similar to this? And why are you even bringing up something that happened almost a century ago, do you think everything is the same as it was back then? Are interracial couples still illegal? Oh wait, no we have advanced past that. It seems it's mostly the religious who yearn for the day's where some are less a person then others.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 12:31:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 12:19:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Oh, and LMAO at "whites aren't emigrating to other countries and doing this". What do you think happened to the Native Americans and to the Africans in colonial Africa; they went on a holiday the moment the whites came over? LMAO

Nice job misquoting to try and make a point. He clearly said "whites weren't immigrating en masse into arab countries".

Next time don't misquote something with the original source lying 5 inches above it, you idiot.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 12:39:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The article Ryuu posted is baloney. It's refuted by at least ten people in the comments. The article is on a xenophobic Christian website.

http://technorati.com...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 12:44:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 12:29:05 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 11/15/2012 12:17:47 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/15/2012 12:05:03 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 11/15/2012 10:14:46 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/15/2012 8:46:37 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
^ I'm going to assume most of you don't know what it's like to live in a muslim-majority area.

Any area with x majority has problems. The American South, Israel, the American North, Sweden, Canada, etc. You call out Islam because the area in which you are a member of the majority does not really cross your mind even though the problems are similar.

In the area I grew up in, muslim teens would hang out around local parks in groups of 10-20 and mug any white teens that went by. If you had a girl friend, they would be sure to shove her to the ground in order to instigate you. If you fought back, their parents would get involved and join in beating you. There's no laws stopping non-muslims from walking through these parks, but it's understood that these areas are now no-go zones. Granted, this just my personal experience, then again no it isn't [http://tinyurl.com...].

Now, call me ignorant, but last time I checked whites weren't immigrating en masse into arab countries and establishing no-go zones for their locals.

That sounds like what the whites did during the Jim Crow era and what is currently done to homosexuals. That's not even half as bad as what they did to Native Americans and Africans in colonialism. That sounds like what they continue to do today in many areas.

This isn't a "white" problem or a "Muslim" problem. This is what happens in any area in which there is a clearly established majority. You are being racist for pinning this Muslims only.

Yes, because in my white majority neighborhood we regularly stop and beat the crap out of the darkies. And in my Irish majority neighborhood I am regularly having the crap kicked out of me by Irish people for being foreign.


Oh wait...........

You guys have Catholic v. Protestant violence.

http://www.irishcentral.com...

Incidentally, you are not a communist, so please stop trying to make Communists look bad with your xenophobic claptrap.
Me thinks the legs on our moral horses are now far too long for us to see what's really going on down in the trenches.

Me thinks that you are contributing to this problem by pretending that your own race isn't contributing. My guess is that you're Japanese. Does the rape of Nanking sound familiar? Do you even know why we won't let your country have an army?

See how easy it is to be racist?

It is not racism, at worst it is bigotry. What it really is, is being scared of muslims who feel they can do whatever they want in the neighborhoods they live in.
It's false. This isn't true at all. It was refuted by people in the comments of the article.
How in the heck is Nanking similar to this?
You're right, it was worse. The Japanese invaded China and raped and killed as may people as possible. My bad for pointing out that his race is even worse. Sorry.
And why are you even bringing up something that happened almost a century ago, do you think everything is the same as it was back then?
Yes. There is plenty of anti-black, anti-Indian, and anti-Latino violence in America.
Are interracial couples still illegal?
In some areas, couples are harassed (just like your article claims non-Muslims are harassed) until they leave.
Oh wait, no we have advanced past that.
LOL, no we haven't.
It seems it's mostly the religious who yearn for the day's where some are less a person then others.

You mean like how your Irish Catholics and Protestants do stuff to each other?
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 12:44:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 12:31:40 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 11/15/2012 12:19:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Oh, and LMAO at "whites aren't emigrating to other countries and doing this". What do you think happened to the Native Americans and to the Africans in colonial Africa; they went on a holiday the moment the whites came over? LMAO

Nice job misquoting to try and make a point. He clearly said "whites weren't immigrating en masse into arab countries".

Next time don't misquote something with the original source lying 5 inches above it, you idiot.

You're the idiot. I have proof that whites do the same thing. Who cares if they're not in the same country? It's pure hypocrisy.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 12:53:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 12:19:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Oh, and LMAO at "whites aren't emigrating to other countries and doing this". What do you think happened to the Native Americans and to the Africans in colonial Africa; they went on a holiday the moment the whites came over? LMAO

Hmm, I didn't realize it was still the 1700's.

Or are you saying that the sins of the father should be passed to the son?

Just a couple notes:
1. What happened to the native American's wasn't a "deliberate takeover" as we would view it today. What happened there was a difference in idea of land ownership. The Amerindians views land ownership in terms of hunting grounds, while the Europeans had the concept of homesteading. When the Europeans first arrived, they saw a bunch of unused land and so they started building.
From the natives' perspective, they were taking over their land and so they attacked, from the Europeans' perspective, the native were attacking them for no reason.

As we all know, most of the natives died of small-pox, so this sort of fighting wasn't even a common thing.

2. When Europeans first arrived in southern Africa, it was basically void of human life. The Africans actually migrated south in order to live in these white cities because, at least to them, being a second-class citizen in a white city was better than being a first class citizen in an African tribal commune.
Keep in mind that when Europeans colonized Africa, there where parts of Africa that didn't even have the wheel. If you want to argue that Africans would be better off today had they been left secluded from the rest of the world, be my guest, but it's a fools position.
-- One more thing, South Africa's standard of living actually went down post-Apartheid, and is only expected to further decrease [http://preview.tinyurl.com...]. You can take this as you will, but the implications are obvious.

But hey, even if the Europeans were 100% in the wrong here, are you trying to say that 2 wrongs = a right?
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 12:55:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 12:19:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Oh, and LMAO at "whites aren't emigrating to other countries and doing this". What do you think happened to the Native Americans and to the Africans in colonial Africa; they went on a holiday the moment the whites came over? LMAO

I demand the return of my ancestral hunting grounds.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 12:57:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 12:17:47 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/15/2012 12:05:03 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 11/15/2012 10:14:46 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/15/2012 8:46:37 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
^ I'm going to assume most of you don't know what it's like to live in a muslim-majority area.

Any area with x majority has problems. The American South, Israel, the American North, Sweden, Canada, etc. You call out Islam because the area in which you are a member of the majority does not really cross your mind even though the problems are similar.

In the area I grew up in, muslim teens would hang out around local parks in groups of 10-20 and mug any white teens that went by. If you had a girl friend, they would be sure to shove her to the ground in order to instigate you. If you fought back, their parents would get involved and join in beating you. There's no laws stopping non-muslims from walking through these parks, but it's understood that these areas are now no-go zones. Granted, this just my personal experience, then again no it isn't [http://tinyurl.com...].

Now, call me ignorant, but last time I checked whites weren't immigrating en masse into arab countries and establishing no-go zones for their locals.

That sounds like what the whites did during the Jim Crow era and what is currently done to homosexuals. That's not even half as bad as what they did to Native Americans and Africans in colonialism. That sounds like what they continue to do today in many areas.

This isn't a "white" problem or a "Muslim" problem. This is what happens in any area in which there is a clearly established majority. You are being racist for pinning this Muslims only.
Me thinks the legs on our moral horses are now far too long for us to see what's really going on down in the trenches.

Me thinks that you are contributing to this problem by pretending that your own race isn't contributing. My guess is that you're Japanese. Does the rape of Nanking sound familiar? Do you even know why we won't let your country have an army?

See how easy it is to be racist?

Eye for an eye, eh?
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 1:01:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 12:44:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/15/2012 12:29:05 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 11/15/2012 12:17:47 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/15/2012 12:05:03 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 11/15/2012 10:14:46 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/15/2012 8:46:37 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
^ I'm going to assume most of you don't know what it's like to live in a muslim-majority area.

Any area with x majority has problems. The American South, Israel, the American North, Sweden, Canada, etc. You call out Islam because the area in which you are a member of the majority does not really cross your mind even though the problems are similar.

In the area I grew up in, muslim teens would hang out around local parks in groups of 10-20 and mug any white teens that went by. If you had a girl friend, they would be sure to shove her to the ground in order to instigate you. If you fought back, their parents would get involved and join in beating you. There's no laws stopping non-muslims from walking through these parks, but it's understood that these areas are now no-go zones. Granted, this just my personal experience, then again no it isn't [http://tinyurl.com...].

Now, call me ignorant, but last time I checked whites weren't immigrating en masse into arab countries and establishing no-go zones for their locals.

That sounds like what the whites did during the Jim Crow era and what is currently done to homosexuals. That's not even half as bad as what they did to Native Americans and Africans in colonialism. That sounds like what they continue to do today in many areas.

This isn't a "white" problem or a "Muslim" problem. This is what happens in any area in which there is a clearly established majority. You are being racist for pinning this Muslims only.

Yes, because in my white majority neighborhood we regularly stop and beat the crap out of the darkies. And in my Irish majority neighborhood I am regularly having the crap kicked out of me by Irish people for being foreign.


Oh wait...........

You guys have Catholic v. Protestant violence.

http://www.irishcentral.com...

Northern Ireland, not southern. They are, literally, different countries.


Incidentally, you are not a communist, so please stop trying to make Communists look bad with your xenophobic claptrap.

How exactly is it xenophobic?

The fact is that in certain areas in the U.K you will be attacked for not being muslim. Do you dispute this?

Me thinks the legs on our moral horses are now far too long for us to see what's really going on down in the trenches.

Me thinks that you are contributing to this problem by pretending that your own race isn't contributing. My guess is that you're Japanese. Does the rape of Nanking sound familiar? Do you even know why we won't let your country have an army?

See how easy it is to be racist?

It is not racism, at worst it is bigotry. What it really is, is being scared of muslims who feel they can do whatever they want in the neighborhoods they live in.
It's false. This isn't true at all. It was refuted by people in the comments of the article.
How in the heck is Nanking similar to this?
You're right, it was worse. The Japanese invaded China and raped and killed as may people as possible. My bad for pointing out that his race is even worse. Sorry.

You assume that it was his race.

And why are you even bringing up something that happened almost a century ago, do you think everything is the same as it was back then?
Yes. There is plenty of anti-black, anti-Indian, and anti-Latino violence in America.

I don't disagree, this is still not proving your point. That is the exception, not the rule.

Are interracial couples still illegal?
In some areas, couples are harassed (just like your article claims non-Muslims are harassed) until they leave.

Again, exception. And my point still stands.

Oh wait, no we have advanced past that.
LOL, no we haven't.

Again, exception.

It seems it's mostly the religious who yearn for the day's where some are less a person then others.

You mean like how your Irish Catholics and Protestants do stuff to each other?

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. Thank you for providing a great example. At least you're not useless.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 1:02:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 12:53:23 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 11/15/2012 12:19:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Oh, and LMAO at "whites aren't emigrating to other countries and doing this". What do you think happened to the Native Americans and to the Africans in colonial Africa; they went on a holiday the moment the whites came over? LMAO

Hmm, I didn't realize it was still the 1700's.

Or are you saying that the sins of the father should be passed to the son?

If you know that something was stolen by your father and you don't give it back, you are participating in theft. No? Alright. I'll arrange to steal your property and pass it on to my children so that you can never get it back. That's fair, right?

I don't see why time dilutes this.
Just a couple notes:
1. What happened to the native American's wasn't a "deliberate takeover" as we would view it today.
Sure it was. They deliberately stole land from the Native Americans, continually pushed them back, broke treaties to push them further back, and eventually usurped all the land.
What happened there was a difference in idea of land ownership. The Amerindians views land ownership in terms of hunting grounds, while the Europeans had the concept of homesteading. When the Europeans first arrived, they saw a bunch of unused land and so they started building.
From the natives' perspective, they were taking over their land and so they attacked, from the Europeans' perspective, the native were attacking them for no reason.

I can do whatever I want with my land. If European lords can have forests for hunting, why can't Native Americans. That concept is b.s. since they never did homesteading in the forests of King Richard; they were shot with arrows if they tried.
As we all know, most of the natives died of small-pox, so this sort of fighting wasn't even a common thing.

You mean the smallpox that they used blankets to give the Natives?

This is baloney, by the way.

Battles with the Native Americans

See also: American Indian Wars, Indian massacres

Frontier warfare during the American Revolution, which included:

Chickamauga Wars (1776"94)
Battle of Oriskany (1777)
Wyoming Valley Massacre (1778)
Cherry Valley Massacre (1778)
Sullivan Expedition (1779)
Battle of Blue Licks (1782)

Northwest Indian War (1785"95)
Nickajack Expedition (1794)
Sabine Expedition (1806)
War of 1812 (western theatre), which included:

Tecumseh's War (1811"13)
Peoria War (1813)
Creek War (1813"14)

Seminole Wars (1812, 1817"18, 1835"42, 1855"58)
Arikara War (1823)
Fever River War (1827)
Le F"vre Indian War (1827)
Black Hawk War (1832)
Pawnee Indian Territory Campaign (1834)
Creek War of 1836, aka Second Creek War or Creek Alabama Uprising (1835"37)
Missouri-Iowa Border War (1836)
Texas"Indian Wars (1836"1877)
Southwestern Frontier (Sabine) disturbances (no fighting) (1836"37)
Osage Indian War (1837)
Cayuse War (1848"55)
Southwest Indian Wars (1849"63)
Navajo Wars (1849"66)
Long Walk of the Navajo (1863"68)
Apache Wars (1851, 1854"55, 1860, 1861"72, 1873, 1885"86)
Yuma War (1850"53)
Yuma Expedition (1851"52)
Utah Indian Wars (1851"53)
Walker War (1853)
Mohave War (1858)
California Indian Wars (1850"66)
Gila Expedition (1850)
Mariposa War (1850"51)
Klamath and Salmon River Indian War (1855)
Tule River War (1856)
Mendocino War (1858)
Pitt River Expedition (1859)
Bald Hills War 1858"1864
Owens Valley Indian War (1862"65)
Pitt River Expedition (1850)
Grattan Massacre (1855)
Yakima War (1855)
Winnas Expedition (1855)
Klickitat War (1855)
Puget Sound War (1855"56)
Rogue River Wars (1855"56)
Tintic War (1856)
Mountain Meadows Massacre (1857)
Spokane-Coeur d'Alene-Paloos War (1858)
Pecos Expedition (1859)
Antelope Hills Expedition (1859)
Bear River Expedition (1859)
Paiute War (1860)
Kiowa-Comanche War (1860)
Cheyenne Campaign (1861"1864)
Dakota War of 1862 (1862)
Bear River Massacre (1863)
Colorado War (1863"65)
Goshute War (1863)
Skirmishes between 1st Cavalry Regiment (United States) and Indians 1849; 1854; 1866"71; 1877; 1885; 1890
Kidder Massacre (1867) (See Second Cavalry Regiment)
Snake War (1864"68)
Utah's Black Hawk War (1865"72)
Red Cloud's War (1866"68)
Comanche Wars (1867"75)
Battle of Washita River (68)
Marias Massacre (1870)
Modoc War (1872"73)
Red River War (1874)
Apache Wars (1873, 1885"86)
Eastern Navada Expedition (1875)
Black Hills War (1876"77)
Nez Perce War (1877)
Paiute Indian troubles (1878)
Bannock War (1878)
Cheyenne War (1878"79)
Sheepeater Indian War (1879)
White River War (1879)
Ghost Dance War (1890"91)
Wounded Knee Massacre (1890)
Battle of Leech Lake (1898)
New Mexico Navajo War (1913)
Colorado Paiute War (1915)
AIM Takeovers (1969"75)[citation needed]
Seneca Indian Nation Standoff and New York State Thruway Blockade (1997)[citation needed]

2. When Europeans first arrived in southern Africa, it was basically void of human life.
No, it wasn't void of life; people lived there and their land was taken over. In some cases, the people were herders and they used their land differentially according to season. If I want to build a summer house you can't take it even if I use it once in my lifetime else Mitt Romney's homes are open for me to take.
The Africans actually migrated south in order to live in these white cities because, at least to them, being a second-class citizen in a white city was better than being a first class citizen in an African tribal commune.
LOL, this is madness. They were FORCED into labor in every single colony! I'm taking a course about this RIGHT NOW.
Keep in mind that when Europeans colonized Africa, there where parts of Africa that didn't even have the wheel. If you want to argue that Africans would be better off today had they been left secluded from the rest of the world, be my guest, but it's a fools position.
Yeah, that totally justifies slavery, genocide, murder, and theft. They're just primitives and we helped them.

When the Muslims caliphs took over Spain, it was similarly backwards. Was the Muslim colonization of Spain a good thing, or is it bad because it wasn't the whites who were colonizing in that instance?
-- One more thing, South Africa's standard of living actually went down post-Apartheid, and is only expected to further decrease [http://preview.tinyurl.com...]. You can take this as you will, but the implications are obvious.

Yes, because the whites took the resources that they fleeced from the country and left. That's pure theft, and anybody who did it should be tortured to death. Many of the resources are still being held in captivity.
But hey, even if the Europeans were 100% in the wrong here, are you trying to say that 2 wrongs = a right?
Your racism is a wrong. Is your racism a good response to this wrong?