Jump to topic:

Death of the Volcanic Deity

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 7:16:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
And, yet you refuse to debate MW over this still.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 7:26:35 AM
Frankly, it's been TheFogHorn's sole obsession for the past few years and it's turning into royalpaladin's as well. Who knew that non-believers could be stubborn proselytizers as well?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 7:38:39 AM
At 11/16/2012 7:16:24 AM, OberHerr wrote:

I read an article; that doesn't mean I have to debate it.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 7:39:03 AM
At 11/16/2012 7:26:35 AM, MouthWash wrote:
Frankly, it's been TheFogHorn's sole obsession for the past few years and it's turning into royalpaladin's as well. Who knew that non-believers could be stubborn proselytizers as well?

Are you going to kill me as the holy volcano commands?
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 8:33:40 AM
At 11/16/2012 7:38:39 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

I read an article; that doesn't mean I have to debate it.

You posted it on here as evidence. I never said you had to debate anything- but no one will take you seriously if you don't.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 8:37:17 AM
At 11/16/2012 7:39:03 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

You understand that you're beyond Scottydouglas's territory now? That I now have no more respect for you than inferno and that others' opinions are going the same way?

How old are? Are SERIOUS? You sound like a little girl repeating herself to get on someone's nerves. That's fine to act like when you're a little girl. It's absolutely frightening when you're in college.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 8:40:59 AM
Why did my mind just skip over two "you's?" Lol. Oh wait, the volcano cult did it.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 8:41:59 AM
At 11/16/2012 8:37:17 AM, MouthWash wrote:

You understand that you're beyond Scottydouglas's territory now? That I now have no more respect for you than inferno and that others' opinions are going the same way?

How old are? Are SERIOUS? You sound like a little girl repeating herself to get on someone's nerves. That's fine to act like when you're a little girl. It's absolutely frightening when you're in college.

It's called trolling.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 8:43:52 AM
MW, you do realize that you've been ranting about this for over 12 hours and nobody else has even batted an eyelash. That's because 1. it was obvious that I was trolling and 2. everybody lost respect for you a LOOOOONG time ago.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 8:50:27 AM
At 11/16/2012 8:41:59 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

It's called trolling.

Of course you were trolling. It's what you do when you can't defend your arguments whatsoever.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 8:52:12 AM
At 11/16/2012 8:50:27 AM, MouthWash wrote:

It's called trolling.

Of course you were trolling. It's what you do when you can't defend your arguments whatsoever.

Please provide a single instance in which I personally (not an article I posted) made an argument (not statement, but an argument) that Yahweh is a volcano.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 8:55:02 AM
At 11/16/2012 8:52:12 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/16/2012 8:50:27 AM, MouthWash wrote:

It's called trolling.

Please provide a single instance in which I personally (not an article I posted) made an argument (not statement, but an argument) that Yahweh is a volcano.

You didn't, but that's what I've come to expect from you (like your "the oppressive concept of marriage comes from one root culture" theory).
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 9:09:48 AM
Bloody hell, people actually responded to this?
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 9:12:46 AM
At 11/16/2012 9:09:48 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
Bloody hell, people actually responded to this?

I don't let her get away with this kind of intellectual mockery.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 10:56:50 AM

My suggestion: ignore royalpaladin.

She is a plague on this site. She does nothing for this site and adds nothing to it. She refused to debate me on multiple topics and never did. She's not here to debate. She's here to troll, annoy, distort and be an overall bother. If she had any real desire for intellectual discussion and debate she'd actually engage in it. She has shown time and time again that she refuses to do any of that so I just ignore her.

She's like a flea. View her as the pathetic troll she is and suddenly she's no more annoying than inferno who no one takes seriously.

Stop taking her seriously and you'll be fine.

She's the biggest troll on the site. She reincarnates herself as people on a daily basis. I would bet money that she is TheFogHorn.

So ignore her. Trust me, it does wonders for the site.
truthseeker613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 10:58:16 AM
At 11/16/2012 6:37:26 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
http://www.pantheon.org...

Is this for real or a prank?

This guy is out of his mind & clearly just makes stuff up without any sources.

If there is anyone who takes this none-sence seriously I'd debate it.
http://www.nydailynews.com...

royalpaladin: I'd rather support people who kill spies than a nation that organizes assassination squads (Kidon) to illegally enter into other nations and kill anybody who is not a Zionist. Who knows when they'll kill me for the crime of not supporting Israel?

Koopin: LOL! I just imagine Royal sitting in here apartment at night, when suddenly she hears a man outside speaking Hebrew as sh
TheFogHorn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 12:27:31 PM

I'll debate you. Is that ok?

If you think a person who posts an article on one tiny aspect of the subject is qualified to debate the entire subject of god being a volcano then, conversely, that means a person who dismisses an article on a tiny aspect of the subject is also qualified in debating the entire subject.

Shall we do a fast debate? Say 5 mins for a response?