Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

The LORD is a false god, how many serve him

DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 2:30:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 2:05:02 PM, question4u wrote:
The LORD is a false god, how many serve him

By "the LORD" do you mean "YHWH"?
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 2:42:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 2:05:02 PM, question4u wrote:
The LORD is a false god, how many serve him

You don't know that. For all we know he might be a legitimate God. Human reason says otherwise, but the possibility still remains (if God functions outside logic and the laws of nature).
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 2:54:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 2:05:02 PM, question4u wrote:
The LORD is a false god, how many serve him

In order for there to be a false god, there must be a genuine One..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 7:39:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 2:30:59 PM, DanT wrote:
At 11/19/2012 2:05:02 PM, question4u wrote:
The LORD is a false god, how many serve him

By "the LORD" do you mean "YHWH"?

Who do you serve? Do you serve the LORD

I never said there was not a creator, I believe an a creator of all things, but He is not the Lord. My question was for all. Who serve the LORD, I will prove to you that he is false and the creator has always been against him and all religions serve him. I do know that LORD is false and can prove that he is false and it is a name for a being and beings who want the worship from of us all.
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:59:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 7:39:41 PM, question4u wrote:
At 11/19/2012 2:30:59 PM, DanT wrote:
At 11/19/2012 2:05:02 PM, question4u wrote:
The LORD is a false god, how many serve him

By "the LORD" do you mean "YHWH"?

Who do you serve? Do you serve the LORD

I serve no-one. For me to serve a god I must first be convinced there is a god to serve. When someone refers to God as "the LORD" they are usually referring to YHWH. Are you referring to YHWH?

I never said there was not a creator, I believe an a creator of all things, but He is not the Lord. My question was for all. Who serve the LORD, I will prove to you that he is false and the creator has always been against him and all religions serve him. I do know that LORD is false and can prove that he is false and it is a name for a being and beings who want the worship from of us all.

The LORD is the English translation of the Hebrew YHWH which is the Jewish version of the Semitic Yahu. Yahu is the proper name of the Semitic god El. El is the Semitic name for the Akkadian god Ea. Ea is the Akkadian name for the Sumerian God EnKi. EnKi aka Ea aka El aka Yahu aka the LORD created man from clay, according to every Mesopotamian religion.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 9:28:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 8:59:41 PM, DanT wrote:
At 11/19/2012 7:39:41 PM, question4u wrote:
At 11/19/2012 2:30:59 PM, DanT wrote:
At 11/19/2012 2:05:02 PM, question4u wrote:
The LORD is a false god, how many serve him

By "the LORD" do you mean "YHWH"?

Who do you serve? Do you serve the LORD

I serve no-one. For me to serve a god I must first be convinced there is a god to serve. When someone refers to God as "the LORD" they are usually referring to YHWH. Are you referring to YHWH?

I never said there was not a creator, I believe an a creator of all things, but He is not the Lord. My question was for all. Who serve the LORD, I will prove to you that he is false and the creator has always been against him and all religions serve him. I do know that LORD is false and can prove that he is false and it is a name for a being and beings who want the worship from of us all.

The LORD is the English translation of the Hebrew YHWH which is the Jewish version of the Semitic Yahu. Yahu is the proper name of the Semitic god El. El is the Semitic name for the Akkadian god Ea. Ea is the Akkadian name for the Sumerian God EnKi. EnKi aka Ea aka El aka Yahu aka the LORD created man from clay, according to every Mesopotamian religion.

I dont know where you get you information but LORD does not come from Yahweh but LORD or lord is the english word that comes from Baal, Bel or El all was considered as the supreme god or creator in ancient times. Israel worship this very LORD against Yahweh even to this very day. Elijah really say If the LORD is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him." But the people said nothing.

If I read this in pure engilsh it would make no since. If the Lord is God follow him but if the Lord is god follow him. Jews changed the name of Yahweh with the Lord because the served the Lord aka baal instead of Yahweh. Not that the name is sacred because all who call on the name of Yahweh will be saved according to the old testament. So why keep the name from others. Because teach them to worship another instead of Yahweh.

And it shall be at that day, saith the Lord, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali Hosea 2:16 Who is the lord why cover it up.

Let us decode this please.

And it shall be at that day, saith Yahweh, that thou shalt call me (savior); and shall call me no more The LORD. Hosea 2:16

So why would he not want them to call him the Lord, because other pagan idols was called the Lord, even satan, bel, baal and el. But israel still worship baal to this day , with most of us.
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 9:29:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/20/2012 9:28:47 AM, question4u wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:59:41 PM, DanT wrote:
At 11/19/2012 7:39:41 PM, question4u wrote:
At 11/19/2012 2:30:59 PM, DanT wrote:
At 11/19/2012 2:05:02 PM, question4u wrote:
The LORD is a false god, how many serve him

By "the LORD" do you mean "YHWH"?

Who do you serve? Do you serve the LORD

I serve no-one. For me to serve a god I must first be convinced there is a god to serve. When someone refers to God as "the LORD" they are usually referring to YHWH. Are you referring to YHWH?

I never said there was not a creator, I believe an a creator of all things, but He is not the Lord. My question was for all. Who serve the LORD, I will prove to you that he is false and the creator has always been against him and all religions serve him. I do know that LORD is false and can prove that he is false and it is a name for a being and beings who want the worship from of us all.

The LORD is the English translation of the Hebrew YHWH which is the Jewish version of the Semitic Yahu. Yahu is the proper name of the Semitic god El. El is the Semitic name for the Akkadian god Ea. Ea is the Akkadian name for the Sumerian God EnKi. EnKi aka Ea aka El aka Yahu aka the LORD created man from clay, according to every Mesopotamian religion.

I dont know where you get you information but LORD does not come from Yahweh but LORD or lord is the english word that comes from Baal, Bel or El all was considered as the supreme god or creator in ancient times. Israel worship this very LORD against Yahweh even to this very day. Elijah really say If the LORD is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him." But the people said nothing.

If I read this in pure engilsh it would make no since. If the Lord is God follow him but if the Lord is god follow him. Jews changed the name of Yahweh with the Lord because the served the Lord aka baal instead of Yahweh. Not that the name is sacred because all who call on the name of Yahweh will be saved according to the old testament. So why keep the name from others. Because teach them to worship another instead of Yahweh.

And it shall be at that day, saith the Lord, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali Hosea 2:16 Who is the lord why cover it up.

Let us decode this please.

And it shall be at that day, saith Yahweh, that thou shalt call me (savior); and shall call me no more The LORD. Hosea 2:16

So why would he not want them to call him the Lord, because other pagan idols was called the Lord, even satan, bel, baal and el. But israel still worship baal to this day , with most of us.

Where is the defenders of their LORD, Lord dagon, Lord satan, Lord Jesus, Lord Lord, Lord self.. These lords are false , but Yahweh Yahshiyah is the true and only living creator there is none else.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 5:09:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 2:54:05 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 11/19/2012 2:05:02 PM, question4u wrote:
The LORD is a false god, how many serve him

In order for there to be a false god, there must be a genuine One..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)