Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Are you different or just like everyone else.

question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 2:07:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How can you be different and what makes you different? Or are you a follower following everything that sounds good and makes you feel special and loved by people?
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 3:00:53 PM
At 11/19/2012 2:07:47 PM, question4u wrote:
How can you be different and what makes you different? Or are you a follower following everything that sounds good and makes you feel special and loved by people?

No one can have the exact same experience of life as me, even an identical twin, hence I am, and you are, unique..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 4:06:42 PM
At 11/19/2012 3:00:53 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 11/19/2012 2:07:47 PM, question4u wrote:

No one can have the exact same experience of life as me, even an identical twin, hence I am, and you are, unique..

Thanks to all that answered that question,but if we are so unique and different why do we have to follow most of the time, instead of leading. Just like Thaddeus is darkness and sin exposed which is being lead by the darkness in the sin but will never be able to lead it himself, he is not in control but it is in control of him. Just like most of our faith, if we are mankind and suppose to be rule over this earth why does our religion and our goverments rules us instead of us ruling it?