Jump to topic:

All who believe in something.

question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 2:11:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why do you not do everything that you believe in to be true? Why are you not 100% in what you believe? Why should anyone believe you if you are not doing everything you believe in yourself? Why conform your faith or belief system to fit in with everybody else or to sound good?
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 2:20:44 PM
At 11/19/2012 2:11:46 PM, question4u wrote:
Why do you not do everything that you believe in to be true?

I do.

Why are you not 100% in what you believe?

I am. I do compromise. I do not surrender. I am the night.

Why should anyone believe you if you are not doing everything you believe in yourself?

It is good they do not believe in me. The more I remain a myth, the more they will fear me.

Why conform your faith or belief system to fit in with everybody else or to sound good?

There is no conforming. No compromise.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 3:01:53 PM
Why do you not do everything that you believe in to be true? Why are you not 100% in what you believe? Why should anyone believe you if you are not doing everything you believe in yourself? Why conform your faith or belief system to fit in with everybody else or to sound good?

One day at a time, sweet Jesus..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 3:41:44 PM
At 11/19/2012 2:20:44 PM, Thaddeus wrote:

I do.

I am. I do compromise. I do not surrender. I am the night.

Why should anyone believe you if you are not doing everything you believe in yourself?

It is good they do not believe in me. The more I remain a myth, the more they will fear me.

Why conform your faith or belief system to fit in with everybody else or to sound good?

There is no conforming. No compromise.

Not to be rude but you said you do compromise but then said no compromise. Can you tell me what you do believe in? Just want to know
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 3:48:19 PM
At 11/19/2012 3:01:53 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:

One day at a time, sweet Jesus..

what if the next day dont come and you still did not surrender all to your sweet jesus, would he still be sweet to you?
Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 4:01:27 PM

I believe Christ to be my savior, and that my salvation is dependent on him, and determined by God.. Not my self-- so what is there to do?

What do you mean by this?

My beliefs include faith alone-- I have faith, therefor I have evrything I believe is required.

You don't.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
Cometflash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 4:10:17 PM

How exactly is one to be able to answer such of question?

First, not everything that can be believe in it can be done something about it.
Second, that type of questions usually pisses me off. :p What I mean is, if you read the question, you see that you already partiarly answered the question for me, why, or why did you do that. Grrrrrr you know what, I now see you did this to every freaking question...Grrr

Ok, I need a break to decide if is even worth to go on trying to answer your questions, I don't even know if I could call those questions.

Could you just reformulate every question, and give a chance for us ourselfs to give an answer?

P.S I'm just exaggerating, but that was in hopes you get the point...
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 4:18:08 PM
At 11/19/2012 4:10:17 PM, Cometflash wrote:

How exactly is one to be able to answer such of question?

First, not everything that can be believe in it can be done something about it.
Second, that type of questions usually pisses me off. :p What I mean is, if you read the question, you see that you already partiarly answered the question for me, why, or why did you do that. Grrrrrr you know what, I now see you did this to every freaking question...Grrr

Ok, I need a break to decide if is even worth to go on trying to answer your questions, I don't even know if I could call those questions.

Could you just reformulate every question, and give a chance for us ourselfs to give an answer?

P.S I'm just exaggerating, but that was in hopes you get the point...

dont answer the question its ok, because if you knew how you will, I know you will but since you dont know how its is ok. But somoneone else did above