Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Does a god has to die to be a god?

question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:05:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Does it make the god special because he died or does it make him not a god because he died just like a man?
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:34:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It makes me God because I haven't died and I said so.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 8:51:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 8:05:15 PM, question4u wrote:
Does it make the god special because he died or does it make him not a god because he died just like a man?

Deities can die. Cronus died even though he was immortal. Enki was poisoned and had to be healed. Deities live forever, but they can still die.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 12:21:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 8:51:40 PM, DanT wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:05:15 PM, question4u wrote:
Does it make the god special because he died or does it make him not a god because he died just like a man?

Deities can die. Cronus died even though he was immortal. Enki was poisoned and had to be healed. Deities live forever, but they can still die.

yes Idols die all the time but not the creator, how would the creator be put to death by his on creation be serious for a moment. I have a soul, my flesh will die but my soul will never die. How can you kill who you never knew or who you never seen?
maj
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 4:00:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 8:05:15 PM, question4u wrote:
Does it make the god special because he died or does it make him not a god because he died just like a man?
Hello All,
I beleive that God never die
Because No one is like Him.
He has made us.
So We should only worship Him.
He has no parents.
He has no children.
He has no brothers or sisters.
He has always lived.
He will never die.
He never sleeps.
He is always ready to help the needy.
He is everywhere.
He hears everything.
He sees everything.
Nothing is hidden away from Him.
He made everything.
He made our parents.
He made the world.
He made the plants and animals.
He is kind to us.
He loves us.
He forgives us.
He helps us to become better people.
We should only pray to Him.
We should obey Him.
We should love Him.
We should learn to be kind like Him.
This is what I believe in breve.
Thanks
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 4:13:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/20/2012 4:00:11 PM, maj wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:05:15 PM, question4u wrote:
Does it make the god special because he died or does it make him not a god because he died just like a man?
Hello All,
I beleive that God never die
Because No one is like Him.
He has made us.
So We should only worship Him.
He has no parents.
He has no children.
He has no brothers or sisters.
He has always lived.
He will never die.
He never sleeps.
He is always ready to help the needy.
He is everywhere.
He hears everything.
He sees everything.
Nothing is hidden away from Him.
He made everything.
He made our parents.
He made the world.
He made the plants and animals.
He is kind to us.
He loves us.
He forgives us.
He helps us to become better people.
We should only pray to Him.
We should obey Him.
We should love Him.
We should learn to be kind like Him.
This is what I believe in breve.
Thanks

I agree and you are so close to the truth.
maj
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 2:04:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/20/2012 4:13:47 PM, question4u wrote:
At 11/20/2012 4:00:11 PM, maj wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:05:15 PM, question4u wrote:
Does it make the god special because he died or does it make him not a god because he died just like a man?
Hello All,
I beleive that God never die
Because No one is like Him.
He has made us.
So We should only worship Him.
He has no parents.
He has no children.
He has no brothers or sisters.
He has always lived.
He will never die.
He never sleeps.
He is always ready to help the needy.

He hears everything.
He sees everything.
Nothing is hidden away from Him.
He made everything.
He made our parents.
He made the world.
He made the plants and animals.
He is kind to us.
He loves us.
He forgives us.
He helps us to become better people.
We should only pray to Him.
We should obey Him.
We should love Him.
We should learn to be kind like Him.
This is what I believe in breve.
Thanks


I agree and you are so close to the truth.

Thanks ,
I made a mistake "He is not everywhere "
but is above His Throne & is close to us by His Knowledge

"He is the First (nothing is before Him) and the Last (nothing is after Him), the Most High (nothing is above Him) and the Most Near (nothing is nearer than Him) [al-Hadeed 57:3]

The Prophets (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "You are the Most High and there is nothing above You""
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 2:51:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/20/2012 12:21:57 PM, question4u wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:51:40 PM, DanT wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:05:15 PM, question4u wrote:
Does it make the god special because he died or does it make him not a god because he died just like a man?

Deities can die. Cronus died even though he was immortal. Enki was poisoned and had to be healed. Deities live forever, but they can still die.

yes Idols die all the time but not the creator,
They are not idols they are other gods. You are confusing 2 different commandments. An idol would be a painting or statue. For example, a crucifix is an idol.
how would the creator be put to death by his on creation be serious for a moment.
Say I create a chimera by using my DNA and the DNA of a tiger. Do you think that chimera would be able to kill me?
I have a soul, my flesh will die but my soul will never die.
Wait are we talking about the creator or the holey spirit? There is a difference. The father is the creator, who made us in his image. The holey spirit has no image.
That's why the hymns read;
"Glory to god the creator AND to the Christ AND to the holey spirit. "
How can you kill who you never knew or who you never seen?
The question implies being in the presence of god.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 4:15:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 8:51:40 PM, DanT wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:05:15 PM, question4u wrote:
Does it make the god special because he died or does it make him not a god because he died just like a man?

At 11/20/2012 12:21:57 PM, question4u wrote:
yes Idols die all the time but not the creator, how would the creator be put to death by his on creation be serious for a moment. I have a soul, my flesh will die but my soul will never die. How can you kill who you never knew or who you never seen?

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: 1. Could you explain to us with supportive evidence how an Immortal Supernatural god managed to literally die?

2. Could you provide what legitimate evidence there is to show that ANY human was ever ' given an Immortal Soul? '.

Your mentor & literal Saviour moi!
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 8:26:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/21/2012 2:51:08 AM, DanT wrote:
At 11/20/2012 12:21:57 PM, question4u wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:51:40 PM, DanT wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:05:15 PM, question4u wrote:
Does it make the god special because he died or does it make him not a god because he died just like a man?

Deities can die. Cronus died even though he was immortal. Enki was poisoned and had to be healed. Deities live forever, but they can still die.

yes Idols die all the time but not the creator,
They are not idols they are other gods. You are confusing 2 different commandments. An idol would be a painting or statue. For example, a crucifix is an idol.
how would the creator be put to death by his on creation be serious for a moment.
Say I create a chimera by using my DNA and the DNA of a tiger. Do you think that chimera would be able to kill me?
I have a soul, my flesh will die but my soul will never die.
Wait are we talking about the creator or the holey spirit? There is a difference. The father is the creator, who made us in his image. The holey spirit has no image.
That's why the hymns read;
"Glory to god the creator AND to the Christ AND to the holey spirit. "
How can you kill who you never knew or who you never seen?
The question implies being in the presence of god.

Dagon was a statue according to the old testament aka idol, which was sliced up to pieces by the unseen- was that a god or a idol that got sliced up into pieces
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 8:42:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/21/2012 4:15:24 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:51:40 PM, DanT wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:05:15 PM, question4u wrote:
Does it make the god special because he died or does it make him not a god because he died just like a man?

At 11/20/2012 12:21:57 PM, question4u wrote:
yes Idols die all the time but not the creator, how would the creator be put to death by his on creation be serious for a moment. I have a soul, my flesh will die but my soul will never die. How can you kill who you never knew or who you never seen?

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: 1. Could you explain to us with supportive evidence how an Immortal Supernatural god managed to literally die?

2. Could you provide what legitimate evidence there is to show that ANY human was ever ' given an Immortal Soul? '.

Your mentor & literal Saviour moi!

Well I will prove to you that the soul of man is immortal, if you first can prove when the air that we breathe will expire or run out...?
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 2:59:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/21/2012 8:26:51 AM, question4u wrote:
At 11/21/2012 2:51:08 AM, DanT wrote:
At 11/20/2012 12:21:57 PM, question4u wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:51:40 PM, DanT wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:05:15 PM, question4u wrote:
Does it make the god special because he died or does it make him not a god because he died just like a man?

Deities can die. Cronus died even though he was immortal. Enki was poisoned and had to be healed. Deities live forever, but they can still die.

yes Idols die all the time but not the creator,
They are not idols they are other gods. You are confusing 2 different commandments. An idol would be a painting or statue. For example, a crucifix is an idol.
how would the creator be put to death by his on creation be serious for a moment.
Say I create a chimera by using my DNA and the DNA of a tiger. Do you think that chimera would be able to kill me?
I have a soul, my flesh will die but my soul will never die.
Wait are we talking about the creator or the holey spirit? There is a difference. The father is the creator, who made us in his image. The holey spirit has no image.
That's why the hymns read;
"Glory to god the creator AND to the Christ AND to the holey spirit. "
How can you kill who you never knew or who you never seen?
The question implies being in the presence of god.


Dagon was a statue according to the old testament aka idol, which was sliced up to pieces by the unseen- was that a god or a idol that got sliced up into pieces

If it's a statue than it's an idol.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 4:34:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 8:05:15 PM, question4u wrote:
Does it make the god special because he died or does it make him not a god because he died just like a man?

We all die.. Only ONE was resurrected, and all are resurrected in Him ALONE..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Konjim
Posts: 27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 5:45:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I am Say that How this can be possible because God is Super power and he not In Living ....This Topic is Beyond the thinking
paintings of Krishna
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 8:52:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/21/2012 8:42:51 AM, question4u wrote:
At 11/21/2012 4:15:24 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:51:40 PM, DanT wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:05:15 PM, question4u wrote:
Does it make the god special because he died or does it make him not a god because he died just like a man?

At 11/20/2012 12:21:57 PM, question4u wrote:
yes Idols die all the time but not the creator, how would the creator be put to death by his on creation be serious for a moment. I have a soul, my flesh will die but my soul will never die. How can you kill who you never knew or who you never seen?

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: 1. Could you explain to us with supportive evidence how an Immortal Supernatural god managed to literally die?

2. Could you provide what legitimate evidence there is to show that ANY human was ever ' given an Immortal Soul? '.

Your mentor & literal Saviour moi!


Well I will prove to you that the soul of man is immortal, if you first can prove when the air that we breathe will expire or run out...?

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: I never claimed that the air we breathe will expire or run out?

You can answer your own silly statement -

Do you claim to possess legitimate evidence to suggest it ever will?

Meanwhile, Oops! for you LOL! -

YOU ' claimed ' with no evidence, that man was ' given a Soul / given an Immortal Soul? " but when I challenged you for proofs, you came back empty, as do your entire predecessors, LOL!

Even your own Story book refutes your claim that any Soul is Immortal -

The soul that sinneth, it shall die. . . . . (Ezek. 18:20) KJV Story book

Your mentor & literal Saviour moi!

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster!
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 6:49:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 8:52:09 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/21/2012 8:42:51 AM, question4u wrote:
At 11/21/2012 4:15:24 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:51:40 PM, DanT wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:05:15 PM, question4u wrote:
Does it make the god special because he died or does it make him not a god because he died just like a man?

At 11/20/2012 12:21:57 PM, question4u wrote:
yes Idols die all the time but not the creator, how would the creator be put to death by his on creation be serious for a moment. I have a soul, my flesh will die but my soul will never die. How can you kill who you never knew or who you never seen?

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: 1. Could you explain to us with supportive evidence how an Immortal Supernatural god managed to literally die?

2. Could you provide what legitimate evidence there is to show that ANY human was ever ' given an Immortal Soul? '.

Your mentor & literal Saviour moi!


Well I will prove to you that the soul of man is immortal, if you first can prove when the air that we breathe will expire or run out...?

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: I never claimed that the air we breathe will expire or run out?

You can answer your own silly statement -

Do you claim to possess legitimate evidence to suggest it ever will?

Meanwhile, Oops! for you LOL! -

YOU ' claimed ' with no evidence, that man was ' given a Soul / given an Immortal Soul? " but when I challenged you for proofs, you came back empty, as do your entire predecessors, LOL!

Even your own Story book refutes your claim that any Soul is Immortal -

The soul that sinneth, it shall die. . . . . (Ezek. 18:20) KJV Story book

Your mentor & literal Saviour moi!

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster!

Fancy a chat on Skype?
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)