Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

""TITHES is not Law for the Christians""

elisur
Posts: 144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 9:26:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"""WHY TITHES IS NOT THE LAW IN THE TIME OF CHRISTIANITY"""
Malachi 4:4
Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments

THE LAW OF MOSES ONLY FOR ISRAELITES:::
Acts 13:39
And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

WE DO NOT JUSTIFIED BY THE LAW OF MOSES:::

Hebrews 7:5
And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:
Hebrews 7:12
For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

WHEN PRIESHOOD IS CHANGED,THE LAW CHANGED ALSO:::

2Corinthians 9:7
Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

NO FIX PRIZE IN THE LAW OF CHRIST.THE PROOVE IS:
Mark 12:41-44
[41] And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much.
[42] And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing.
[43] And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:
[44] For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.

THE POOR WIDOW CAST AND GIVE ALL HER LIVING.NO FIX FRIZE

THE LAW OF MOSES IS FIX FRIZE NO MORE NO LESS:::
Deuteronomy 12:32
What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 10:09:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What are you saying? That Christians are not under an obligation to tithe?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 9:19:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/20/2012 10:09:16 PM, annanicole wrote:
What are you saying? That Christians are not under an obligation to tithe?

Are you under the obligation or not?

This question is for annanicole
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 10:35:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/20/2012 9:26:19 PM, elisur wrote:
"""WHY TITHES IS NOT THE LAW IN THE TIME OF CHRISTIANITY"""
Malachi 4:4
Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments

THE LAW OF MOSES ONLY FOR ISRAELITES:::
Acts 13:39
And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

WE DO NOT JUSTIFIED BY THE LAW OF MOSES:::

Hebrews 7:5
And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:
Hebrews 7:12
For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

WHEN PRIESHOOD IS CHANGED,THE LAW CHANGED ALSO:::

2Corinthians 9:7
Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

NO FIX PRIZE IN THE LAW OF CHRIST.THE PROOVE IS:
Mark 12:41-44
[41] And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much.
[42] And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing.
[43] And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:
[44] For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.

THE POOR WIDOW CAST AND GIVE ALL HER LIVING.NO FIX FRIZE

THE LAW OF MOSES IS FIX FRIZE NO MORE NO LESS:::
Deuteronomy 12:32
What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Tithes are from the Judaic law which is EASY compared to Christianity; "sell everything you have and give to the poor, then you will have treasures in heaven"

I actually did this!
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 11:10:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/21/2012 9:19:08 AM, question4u wrote:
At 11/20/2012 10:09:16 PM, annanicole wrote:
What are you saying? That Christians are not under an obligation to tithe?

Are you under the obligation or not?

This question is for annanicole

Of course not. I was simply trying to make heads or tails out of what the OP was trying to say.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 5:25:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Christians are not obligated by the laws of Moses. That includes the 10 commandments. The 10 commandments were directed at the Hebrews which God led out of Israel. Hebrew-Christians are still obligated to follow the 10 commandments, as they are decedents of the Hebrews who were led by God out of the house of slavery.

By the way, Catholics practice idolatry . When they bow before a crucifix, or a statue of saints, they are committing idolatry. In fact, simply making a crucifix, statue, or painting of god is idolatry.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 5:34:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/21/2012 5:25:15 PM, DanT wrote:
Christians are not obligated by the laws of Moses. That includes the 10 commandments. The 10 commandments were directed at the Hebrews which God led out of Israel. Hebrew-Christians are still obligated to follow the 10 commandments, as they are decedents of the Hebrews who were led by God out of the house of slavery.


By the way, Catholics practice idolatry . When they bow before a crucifix, or a statue of saints, they are committing idolatry. In fact, simply making a crucifix, statue, or painting of god is idolatry.

So God had Moses commit idolatry?
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 5:43:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@OP

Christians are not required to give 10%, any Church that teaches this is adding to Scripture and have no Tradition to back it up.

Now I do believe we as Christians should support our local Parishes because it is our responsibility to keep up the ministry. I personally give 10% but my Church does not require me to, just provide for the Church. It can easily be more than 10% at any given time and has been in the past. But most Parishes operate on a budget so having a good reliable income works best so giving 10% is not a sin in my opinion.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 7:15:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/21/2012 5:43:53 PM, jharry wrote:
@OP

Christians are not required to give 10%, any Church that teaches this is adding to Scripture and have no Tradition to back it up.

Now I do believe we as Christians should support our local Parishes because it is our responsibility to keep up the ministry. I personally give 10% but my Church does not require me to, just provide for the Church. It can easily be more than 10% at any given time and has been in the past. But most Parishes operate on a budget so having a good reliable income works best so giving 10% is not a sin in my opinion.

who told you that you have to give 10 percent? Why could you not give only 5 or even 2 or what about 50 or even just sell everything you have and give to the church like they use to give to the catholic church.
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 7:21:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/21/2012 7:15:19 PM, question4u wrote:
At 11/21/2012 5:43:53 PM, jharry wrote:
@OP

Christians are not required to give 10%, any Church that teaches this is adding to Scripture and have no Tradition to back it up.

Now I do believe we as Christians should support our local Parishes because it is our responsibility to keep up the ministry. I personally give 10% but my Church does not require me to, just provide for the Church. It can easily be more than 10% at any given time and has been in the past. But most Parishes operate on a budget so having a good reliable income works best so giving 10% is not a sin in my opinion.

who told you that you have to give 10 percent? Why could you not give only 5 or even 2 or what about 50 or even just sell everything you have and give to the church like they use to give to the catholic church.

Some churches preach tithing 10%. Not mine though.

There is not set amount. But if a person decides on 10% then there is nothing wrong with it. Maybe if this person refuses to give more it might get iffy, but that would prolly be in an extreme case such as seeing a person in need and not give. But that is hard to determine
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 4:45:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/21/2012 10:35:42 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 11/20/2012 9:26:19 PM, elisur wrote:
"""WHY TITHES IS NOT THE LAW IN THE TIME OF CHRISTIANITY"""
Malachi 4:4
Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments

THE LAW OF MOSES ONLY FOR ISRAELITES:::
Acts 13:39
And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

WE DO NOT JUSTIFIED BY THE LAW OF MOSES:::

Hebrews 7:5
And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:
Hebrews 7:12
For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

WHEN PRIESHOOD IS CHANGED,THE LAW CHANGED ALSO:::

2Corinthians 9:7
Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

NO FIX PRIZE IN THE LAW OF CHRIST.THE PROOVE IS:
Mark 12:41-44
[41] And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much.
[42] And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing.
[43] And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:
[44] For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.

THE POOR WIDOW CAST AND GIVE ALL HER LIVING.NO FIX FRIZE

THE LAW OF MOSES IS FIX FRIZE NO MORE NO LESS:::
Deuteronomy 12:32
What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.


Tithes are from the Judaic law which is EASY compared to Christianity; "sell everything you have and give to the poor, then you will have treasures in heaven"

I actually did this!
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
elisur
Posts: 144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 9:26:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
TITHES is only for Israelites
(KJV) Malachi 4:4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the statutes and judgments.
The law for the christian:
(KJV) 2 Corinthians 9:7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, [so let him give]; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 1:26:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/22/2012 9:26:15 PM, elisur wrote:
TITHES is only for Israelites
(KJV) Malachi 4:4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the statutes and judgments.
The law for the christian:
(KJV) 2 Corinthians 9:7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, [so let him give]; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

"Sell EVERYTHING you have and give it to the poor, then you'll have treasures in heaven"
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 2:06:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 2:02:46 AM, elisur wrote:
Is not the Thithes!!!

No, tithes are easier!

10% or 100%!

See first His kingdom..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 2:46:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/21/2012 10:35:42 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
Tithes are from the Judaic law which is EASY compared to Christianity; "sell everything you have and give to the poor, then you will have treasures in heaven"

I actually did this!

Whose Computer are you currently using?
Who is paying for the Internet Connection?
Whose house are you using this computer from?
Do you have a Car?
Do you have ANY other monies, investments, shares, superannuation?

Let's see proofs you have sold everything and have no assets nor savings etc?

Send Signed & legally witnessed copies of Statuatory Declaration attesting to this via PM OR Post all scanned and signed & witnessed documents in a New Thread!

BTW: annanicole doesn't believe you nor that she has to obey her Story book e.g. -

i) Sell that ye have, and give alms; . . . . (Luke 12:33) KJV Story book

ii) . . . . go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: . . . . (Matt. 19:21) KJV story book

iii) For we brought nothing into [this] world, [and it is] certain we can carry nothing out. 8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. (1 Tim. 6:7-8) KJV bible story book

So the subject of ' Tithing ' obviously can't apply to ANY genuine believer, because a Genuine Believer is commanded to have nothing more than some clothes (raiment) and a few days food supplies!

Your mentor & literal Saviour moi!

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster!
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 5:48:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 2:46:53 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/21/2012 10:35:42 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
Tithes are from the Judaic law which is EASY compared to Christianity; "sell everything you have and give to the poor, then you will have treasures in heaven"

I actually did this!

Whose Computer are you currently using?
Who is paying for the Internet Connection?
Whose house are you using this computer from?
Do you have a Car?
Do you have ANY other monies, investments, shares, superannuation?

Let's see proofs you have sold everything and have no assets nor savings etc?

Send Signed & legally witnessed copies of Statuatory Declaration attesting to this via PM OR Post all scanned and signed & witnessed documents in a New Thread!

BTW: annanicole doesn't believe you nor that she has to obey her Story book e.g. -

i) Sell that ye have, and give alms; . . . . (Luke 12:33) KJV Story book

ii) . . . . go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: . . . . (Matt. 19:21) KJV story book

iii) For we brought nothing into [this] world, [and it is] certain we can carry nothing out. 8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. (1 Tim. 6:7-8) KJV bible story book

So the subject of ' Tithing ' obviously can't apply to ANY genuine believer, because a Genuine Believer is commanded to have nothing more than some clothes (raiment) and a few days food supplies!

Your mentor & literal Saviour moi!

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster!

I did it, and then accumulated it all back again, more in fact!

Seek first His kingdom and all these THINGS will be added unto you.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)