question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 7:26:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/21/2012 7:19:15 PM, badger wrote:
absolutely nothing.

do a little research and then come back. These are the laws that hebrews had before moses
truthseeker613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 8:00:35 PM
At 11/21/2012 7:17:04 PM, question4u wrote:
What do you know about the Noahide LAW?

A lot.

I have an entire book on it.

What exactly would you like to know about them?
http://www.nydailynews.com...

royalpaladin: I'd rather support people who kill spies than a nation that organizes assassination squads (Kidon) to illegally enter into other nations and kill anybody who is not a Zionist. Who knows when they'll kill me for the crime of not supporting Israel?

Koopin: LOL! I just imagine Royal sitting in here apartment at night, when suddenly she hears a man outside speaking Hebrew as sh
s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 8:10:18 PM
At 11/21/2012 7:26:16 PM, question4u wrote:
At 11/21/2012 7:19:15 PM, badger wrote:
absolutely nothing.

do a little research and then come back. These are the laws that hebrews had before moses

No. The religious laws that existed before Judaism descended from the ancient Chaldeans.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 4:40:15 PM

What do you know?
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 1:52:23 PM
At 11/21/2012 8:00:35 PM, truthseeker613 wrote:

A lot.

I want to know everything you know about it? You can send it in a message if you like. I never heard anyone speak about this. I looked into it a little, I dont even know how I got to the subject.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 6:35:35 AM
At 11/23/2012 1:52:23 PM, question4u wrote:
At 11/21/2012 8:00:35 PM, truthseeker613 wrote:

A lot.

I want to know everything you know about it? You can send it in a message if you like. I never heard anyone speak about this. I looked into it a little, I dont even know how I got to the subject.

If it's extra biblical it's unimportant.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
DavidJames1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 10:05:03 AM

I have never heard of a 'noahide law' as such, but there were evidently a few laws that people lived by before the Mosaic law.
They might have learned this from the events in Eden and after.
For example:
1) One must not commit murder. This would have been learned from the Cain and Abel episode.
2) Improper sexual conduct was not to be committed, this could have been learned from when some of the angels rebelled and committed fornication with human women.
3) Of course, theft, from the Adam and Eve debacle. They would have learned not to take something that does not belong to them or that they were forbidden from eating.

I am sure there are more, these are just off the top of my head.

But I have never heard of a 'noahide law.'

David
Suqua
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 9:24:54 AM
At 11/24/2012 10:05:03 AM, DavidJames1 wrote:

I have never heard of a 'noahide law' as such, but there were evidently a few laws that people lived by before the Mosaic law.
For example:
1) One must not commit murder. This would have been learned from the Cain and Abel episode.
2) Improper sexual conduct was not to be committed, this could have been learned from when some of the angels rebelled and committed fornication with human women.

That is strange. As I understand it angels can't procreate. They neither marry nor given in marriage but as the angels in heaven. As those who wanted to test Jesus about a woman who had many husbands, whos wife would she be in the kingdom. Reason for the two becoming one flesh was for procreation. This the angels could not do.

3) Of course, theft, from the Adam and Eve debacle. They would have learned not to take something that does not belong to them or that they were forbidden from eating.

David
DavidJames1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 4:54:12 PM
At 11/25/2012 9:24:54 AM, Suqua wrote:
At 11/24/2012 10:05:03 AM, DavidJames1 wrote:

For example:

That is strange. As I understand it angels can't procreate. They neither marry nor given in marriage but as the angels in heaven. As those who wanted to test Jesus about a woman who had many husbands, whos wife would she be in the kingdom. Reason for the two becoming one flesh was for procreation. This the angels could not do.

Angels in heaven are as you rightfully described. But some angels forsook their original positions. Jude 6.

Please read Genesis 6:1-4. There was offspring of the angels and humans. The Nephilim.
This is evidently what was being referred to in 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 6.

David
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 6:21:35 PM

It's a set of laws that the Jewish faith believes apply to all people, Jews and Gentiles alike. The Torah identifies 613 laws or commandments (mitzvot) that variously apply to the Jews, it also identifies seven Noahide laws that are natural laws which apply to everyone.

Was there something you wanted to discuss about them?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 6:25:19 PM
BTW, I really hope you aren't going to start blathering about guillotines and all that Noahide Law conspiracy nonsense.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater