Jump to topic:

The Missing Link in Evolution

elisur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 1:08:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
For over a hundred years, the link between apes and man, popularly known as the "missing link", has been the subject of research among the best scientists of the human race. The discovery of "one unique" evidence placed Britain to be a contender as the cradle of humanity.

This discovery was for decades trusted by respected evolutionists as a concrete evidence to prove that their theory of evolution is a fact until another discovery was made public and was tagged as one of the worst crime of the 20th century. The link of England to antiquity, and its contention for being a cradle of human kind, and the link between humans and apes was cut by the alleged link turned scissors.

THE FAKE APE-MAN, 1912
Eoanthropus dawsoni was the scientific name of this alleged missing link, and it would have been an extremely early example of a creature showing both human and apelike qualities. At 375,000 years old, it put England in contention for a cradle of humankind, being found in the Sussex town of Piltdown. The "first Englishman" he was proudly called when the anthropologist Charles Dawson found him in 1911. For decades, Piltdown Man was cited along with Neanderthal man and Heidelberg man as an example of early hominid life in Europe. Then in 1953, the fragments, including a jawbone, were tested: they did not contain enough fluorine to be the age that Dawson claimed; worse, the jawbone was that of a 10-year-old orangutan, its teeth ground down to simulate age, and a crude chemical wash applied to the bone to make it appear ancient. No one knows who perpetrated the hoax: Dawson had died in 1916. Very quickly, however, Piltdown became a synonym for phony; and England"s claim to antiquity was cut short by several hundred thousand years.

The link between the numbers 1 and 3 is 2 or sometimes may include its fraction like 1" and 2". The link of a child to its parents can be numbered! 23 pairs of chromosomes from the father and 23 pairs from the mother.

The allegations of evolutionists that complex forms of life came from the most simple single-celled plants and animals have no scientific evidence! Protozoa and amoeba are up to now protozoa and amoeba, still single-celled! We cannot find any living creature which is one and a half, two, and two and a half celled plants and animals. The only scientific link of protozoa and amoeba to more complex organisms is their parasitic characteristics.

Protozoa have known simple arithmetic for its existence by not clinging to a one and a half and a two and a half organism but unto multi-cellular ones. Maybe they have searched for such but found none.

Protozoa and amoeba which existed billions of years ago have managed to exist until now as protozoa and amoeba. Protozoa will always be protozoa and amoeba will always be amoeba.

Ecclesiastes 3:14
I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be forever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

Protozoa exists as a single-celled creature, and have existed billions of years ago, but no single human cell can exist for a day independent of other cells in the tissues of a human body. If protozoan and amoeba have evolved into multi-cellular organisms due to natural selection and the principle of "survival of the fittest and the elimination of the unfit", why cannot our human cells product of such evolution, exist independently like protozoan?

The fact is protozoan are protozoan and humans are humans!

To prove evolution really happened there must be a link! But what is the "missing link"? The link that evolutionists must explain scientifically beyond the shadow of a doubt. This link must not be the link being sought for by most evolutionists. The link between man and apes must not be the intelligent priority! The link must start from the origin of life. How can inorganic matters like soil and water evolve into an amoeba or protozoa?

Let evolutionists answer this!
Dan4reason
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 3:25:46 AM
You copy and pasted your argument from this link:
http://esoriano.wordpress.com...

The below response is completely original and was not copy and pasted from any website, especially livescience.com.

Mammals, including us

It is now clear that the evolutionary tree for early and modern humans looks more like a bush than the line represented in cartoons. All the hominid fossils found to date form a complex nexus of specimens, Prothero says, but Sahelanthropus tchadensis, found in 2001 and 2002, threw everyone for a loop because it walked upright 7 million years ago on two feet but is quite chimp-like in its skull size, teeth, brow ridges and face. It could be a common ancestor of humans and chimpanzees, but many paleoanthropologists will remain unsure until more fossils are found. Previously, the earliest ancestor of our Homo genus found in the fossil record dated back 6 million years.

-Most fossil giraffes have short necks and today's have long necks, but anatomist Nikos Solounias of the New York Institute of Technology's New York College of Osteopathic Medicine is preparing a description of a giraffe fossil, Bohlinia, with a neck that is intermediate in length.

Manatees, also called sea cows, are marine mammals that have flippers and a down-turned snout for grazing in warm shallow waters. In 2001, scientists discovered the fossil of a "walking manatee," Pezosiren portelli, which had feet rather than flippers and walked on land during the Eocene epoch (54.8 million years ago to 33.7 million years ago) in what is now Jamaica. Along with skull features like manatees (such as horizontal tooth replacement, like a conveyor belt), it also had heavy ribs for ballast, showing that it also had an aquatic lifestyle, like hippos.

Scientists know that mastodons, mammoths and elephants all share a common ancestor, but it gets hard to tell apart some of the earliest members of this group, called proboscideans, going back to fossils from the Oligocene epoch (33.7 million years ago to 23.8 million years ago). The primitive members of this group can be traced back to what Prothero calls "the ultimate transitional fossil," Moeritherium, from the late Eocene of Egypt. It looked more like a small hippo than an elephant and probably lacked a long trunk, but it had short upper and lower tusks, the teeth of a primitive mastodon and ear features found only in other proboscideans.

The Dimetrodon was a big predatory reptile with a tail and a large sail or fin-back. It is often mistaken for a dinosaur, but it's actually part of our mammalian lineage and more closely related to mammals than reptiles, which is seen in its specialized teeth for stabbing meat and skull features that only mammals and their ancestors had. It probably moved around like a lizard and had a jawbone made of multiple bones, like a reptile.
Dinosaurs and birds

The classic fossil of Archaeopteryx, sometimes called the first bird, has a wishbone (fully fused clavicle) which is only found in modern birds and some dinosaurs. But it also shows impressions from feathers on its body, as seen on many of the theropod dinosaurs from which it evolved. Its body, capable of flight or gliding, also had many of dinosaur features " teeth (no birds alive today have teeth), a long bony tail (tails on modern birds are entirely feathers, not bony), long hind legs and toes, and a specialized hand with long bony fingers (unlike modern bird wings in which the fingers are fused into a single element), Prothero said.
Sinornis was a bird that also has long bony fingers and teeth, like those seen in dinosaurs and not seen in modern birds.

Yinlong is a small bipedal dinosaur which shares features with two groups of dinosaurs known to many kids " ceratopsians, the beaked dinosaurs like Triceratops, and pachycephalosaurs, known for having a thick dome of bone in their skulls protecting their brains. Yinlong has the thick rostral bone that is otherwise unique to ceratopsians dinosaurs, and the thick skull roof found in the pachycephalosaurs.

Anchisaurus is a primitive sauropod dinosaur that has a lot of lizard-like features. It was only 8 feet long (the classic sauropods later on could be more than 100-feet long), had a short neck (sauropods are known for their long necks, while lizards are not), and delicate limbs and feet, unlike dinosaurs. Its spine was like that of a sauropod. The early sauropods were bipedal, while the latter were stood on all fours. Anchisaurus was probably capable of both stances, Prothero wrote.
Fish, frogs, turtles

Tiktaalik, aka the fishibian or the fishapod, is a large scaled fish that shows a perfect transition between fins and feet, aquatic and land animals. It had fish-like scales, as well as fish-like fin rays and jaw and mouth elements, but it had a shortened skull roof and mobile neck to catch prey, an ear that could hear in both land and water, and a wrist joint that is like those seen in land animals.
Last year, scientists announced the discovery of Gerobatrachus hottorni, aka the frogamander. Technically, it's a toothed amphibian, but it shows the common origins of frogs and salamanders, scientists say, with a wide skull and large ear drum (like frogs) and two fused ankle bones as seen in salamanders.

A creature on the way to becoming a turtle, Odontochelys semistestacea, swam around in China's coastal waters 200 million years ago. It had a belly shell but its back was basically bare of armor. Odontochelys had an elongated, pointed snout. Most modern turtles have short snouts. In addition, the roof of its mouth, along with the upper and lower jaws, was equipped with teeth, which the researchers said is a primitive feature for turtles whose mugs are now tipped with beaks but contain no teeth.
Murphy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 3:31:45 AM
At 11/26/2012 1:08:58 AM, elisur wrote:
For over a hundred years, the link between apes and man, popularly known as the "missing link", has been the subject of research among the best scientists of the human race. The discovery of "one unique" evidence placed Britain to be a contender as the cradle of humanity.

This discovery was for decades trusted by respected evolutionists as a concrete evidence to prove that their theory of evolution is a fact until another discovery was made public and was tagged as one of the worst crime of the 20th century. The link of England to antiquity, and its contention for being a cradle of human kind, and the link between humans and apes was cut by the alleged link turned scissors.

THE FAKE APE-MAN, 1912
Eoanthropus dawsoni was the scientific name of this alleged missing link, and it would have been an extremely early example of a creature showing both human and apelike qualities. At 375,000 years old, it put England in contention for a cradle of humankind, being found in the Sussex town of Piltdown. The "first Englishman" he was proudly called when the anthropologist Charles Dawson found him in 1911. For decades, Piltdown Man was cited along with Neanderthal man and Heidelberg man as an example of early hominid life in Europe. Then in 1953, the fragments, including a jawbone, were tested: they did not contain enough fluorine to be the age that Dawson claimed; worse, the jawbone was that of a 10-year-old orangutan, its teeth ground down to simulate age, and a crude chemical wash applied to the bone to make it appear ancient. No one knows who perpetrated the hoax: Dawson had died in 1916. Very quickly, however, Piltdown became a synonym for phony; and England"s claim to antiquity was cut short by several hundred thousand years.

The link between the numbers 1 and 3 is 2 or sometimes may include its fraction like 1" and 2". The link of a child to its parents can be numbered! 23 pairs of chromosomes from the father and 23 pairs from the mother.

The allegations of evolutionists that complex forms of life came from the most simple single-celled plants and animals have no scientific evidence! Protozoa and amoeba are up to now protozoa and amoeba, still single-celled! We cannot find any living creature which is one and a half, two, and two and a half celled plants and animals. The only scientific link of protozoa and amoeba to more complex organisms is their parasitic characteristics.

Protozoa have known simple arithmetic for its existence by not clinging to a one and a half and a two and a half organism but unto multi-cellular ones. Maybe they have searched for such but found none.

Protozoa and amoeba which existed billions of years ago have managed to exist until now as protozoa and amoeba. Protozoa will always be protozoa and amoeba will always be amoeba.

Ecclesiastes 3:14
I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be forever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

Protozoa exists as a single-celled creature, and have existed billions of years ago, but no single human cell can exist for a day independent of other cells in the tissues of a human body. If protozoan and amoeba have evolved into multi-cellular organisms due to natural selection and the principle of "survival of the fittest and the elimination of the unfit", why cannot our human cells product of such evolution, exist independently like protozoan?

The fact is protozoan are protozoan and humans are humans!

To prove evolution really happened there must be a link! But what is the "missing link"? The link that evolutionists must explain scientifically beyond the shadow of a doubt. This link must not be the link being sought for by most evolutionists. The link between man and apes must not be the intelligent priority! The link must start from the origin of life. How can inorganic matters like soil and water evolve into an amoeba or protozoa?

Let evolutionists answer this!
Yes i believe that preacher,he is sensible,we cannot denied his preaching is purely inthe bible
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 4:45:09 PM
Creature from the Black Lagoon is a good movie though.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 6:49:23 PM
Evolution has been validated, falconduler is the missing link.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 7:11:46 PM
At 12/3/2012 5:36:51 PM, drafterman wrote:
There are no missing links.

Alternatively, there are an infinite amount of missing links.
Enji
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 7:18:26 PM
At 12/3/2012 7:11:46 PM, Wnope wrote:

I'd imagine a finite number of organisms have existed on earth throughout its existence.. Unless I just missed what you meant.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 10:32:57 AM
At 12/3/2012 7:18:26 PM, Enji wrote:
At 12/3/2012 7:11:46 PM, Wnope wrote:

I'd imagine a finite number of organisms have existed on earth throughout its existence.. Unless I just missed what you meant.

I could be wrong but I think he's saying that, since evolution is a continuing process, all organisms are considered transitional examples.
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 10:42:05 AM
Evolution happens! Just this morning I noticced my dawgs winter coat is coming in. Are yuo sayin that evulution didn't make that happan? He cleerly evoloved into a winter dawg.
Also, I onse saw a frog tunr into a brird and flie away.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 10:43:11 AM
At 12/4/2012 10:42:05 AM, Heineken wrote:
Evolution happens! Just this morning I noticced my dawgs winter coat is coming in. Are yuo sayin that evulution didn't make that happan? He cleerly evoloved into a winter dawg.

Someone's had a few too many Heinekens this morning.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 11:07:01 AM
I believe wnope has caught onto what I was alluding to as he is correct.

All organism are "links." Thus to suggest that there are any missing links, and that this is a problem for evolution, is to suggest that we need every living thing that has ever lived in order for evolution to be accepted.

This is, of course, insane. We don't need every living thing that has ever lived. Thus, while there are plenty of links that are not there, they aren't missing in the sense that we need them to be there.
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 11:08:48 AM
At 12/4/2012 10:43:11 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Someone's had a few too many Heinekens this morning.

Fcuk off Whalestreet Athiast! Don't nobody wann heer you preach your Nazi Comunizm. Go back to Norweigh, you freekishly blond fvck!

Nah...I deedn't meen that.

Who's got the weed in this beetch?
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
bpatterson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 1:23:08 PM

An animal's winter coat is actually adaptation. Your dog is adapting to survive in the cold winter months.

Evolution doesn't happen overnight, your sarcasm and ridiculous amount of spelling errors reflect your level of ignorance.

Nice try.