Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

The god Yam

question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 10:57:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
What do you know about this god?

Seems to me that egyptians created this god after the red sea tragedy to me? But the shocking thing to me is that this god was defeated by the mighty god baal aka baali or in the hindu they have bali. Baal is also non as the son of El or sometimes as El the ruler of all so they say. I just do get how they compared this Yam to mean the name Yaw, or in my view Yah or Yahweh. Then he is depicted as been defeated and thrown to the earth . But according to my finding baal is also non as satan or shatan aka dagon, aka Ra, aka krisna aka christ and allah but best known for The LORD, Lord or adonai. Yam has not been mention in my knowledge that I ever heard and Yahweh seem to be silent by his own people with Hashem.

So what do you think? I am just a man with questions, not to many answers but questions.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 11:13:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 10:57:13 AM, question4u wrote:
What do you know about this god?

Seems to me that egyptians created this god after the red sea tragedy to me? But the shocking thing to me is that this god was defeated by the mighty god baal aka baali or in the hindu they have bali. Baal is also non as the son of El or sometimes as El the ruler of all so they say. I just do get how they compared this Yam to mean the name Yaw, or in my view Yah or Yahweh. Then he is depicted as been defeated and thrown to the earth . But according to my finding baal is also non as satan or shatan aka dagon, aka Ra, aka krisna aka christ and allah but best known for The LORD, Lord or adonai. Yam has not been mention in my knowledge that I ever heard and Yahweh seem to be silent by his own people with Hashem.

So what do you think? I am just a man with questions, not to many answers but questions.

There's this great little site called Wikipedia, you could save yourself (and more importantly, us) a lotta time..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 11:19:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 11:13:36 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 11/27/2012 10:57:13 AM, question4u wrote:
What do you know about this god?

Seems to me that egyptians created this god after the red sea tragedy to me? But the shocking thing to me is that this god was defeated by the mighty god baal aka baali or in the hindu they have bali. Baal is also non as the son of El or sometimes as El the ruler of all so they say. I just do get how they compared this Yam to mean the name Yaw, or in my view Yah or Yahweh. Then he is depicted as been defeated and thrown to the earth . But according to my finding baal is also non as satan or shatan aka dagon, aka Ra, aka krisna aka christ and allah but best known for The LORD, Lord or adonai. Yam has not been mention in my knowledge that I ever heard and Yahweh seem to be silent by his own people with Hashem.

So what do you think? I am just a man with questions, not to many answers but questions.

There's this great little site called Wikipedia, you could save yourself (and more importantly, us) a lotta time..

I already view wikapedia I wanted to know if anybody else heard or know of him or even worship this Yam like you serve you Lord:)
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 11:23:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 11:19:55 AM, question4u wrote:
At 11/27/2012 11:13:36 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 11/27/2012 10:57:13 AM, question4u wrote:
What do you know about this god?

Seems to me that egyptians created this god after the red sea tragedy to me? But the shocking thing to me is that this god was defeated by the mighty god baal aka baali or in the hindu they have bali. Baal is also non as the son of El or sometimes as El the ruler of all so they say. I just do get how they compared this Yam to mean the name Yaw, or in my view Yah or Yahweh. Then he is depicted as been defeated and thrown to the earth . But according to my finding baal is also non as satan or shatan aka dagon, aka Ra, aka krisna aka christ and allah but best known for The LORD, Lord or adonai. Yam has not been mention in my knowledge that I ever heard and Yahweh seem to be silent by his own people with Hashem.

So what do you think? I am just a man with questions, not to many answers but questions.

There's this great little site called Wikipedia, you could save yourself (and more importantly, us) a lotta time..

I already view wikapedia I wanted to know if anybody else heard or know of him or even worship this Yam like you serve you Lord:)

The answer is NO.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 11:59:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 11:23:12 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 11/27/2012 11:19:55 AM, question4u wrote:
At 11/27/2012 11:13:36 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 11/27/2012 10:57:13 AM, question4u wrote:
What do you know about this god?

Seems to me that egyptians created this god after the red sea tragedy to me? But the shocking thing to me is that this god was defeated by the mighty god baal aka baali or in the hindu they have bali. Baal is also non as the son of El or sometimes as El the ruler of all so they say. I just do get how they compared this Yam to mean the name Yaw, or in my view Yah or Yahweh. Then he is depicted as been defeated and thrown to the earth . But according to my finding baal is also non as satan or shatan aka dagon, aka Ra, aka krisna aka christ and allah but best known for The LORD, Lord or adonai. Yam has not been mention in my knowledge that I ever heard and Yahweh seem to be silent by his own people with Hashem.

So what do you think? I am just a man with questions, not to many answers but questions.

There's this great little site called Wikipedia, you could save yourself (and more importantly, us) a lotta time..

I already view wikapedia I wanted to know if anybody else heard or know of him or even worship this Yam like you serve you Lord:)

The answer is NO.

Thank you for your answer but I hope you are not answering for all that are on debate.org
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 4:41:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yamm was the original name of Yahweh. Yamm was the son of EL Elyon, God Most High to the Canaanites. There is a Canaante cuniform text showing EL renaming Yamm, Yah or Yahwe, and Yahweh's reputation for battling Baal is the same as Yamm's. Baal, btw, was a son of Dagon, not EL. Priests and scribes of Judah pulled a fast one on Hebrew believers when they created YHWH by subsuming EL into Yahweh in the Sinai Covenant. Yahweh the Israelite tribal war god while EL ruled the whole pantheon so making YHWH out of these two only produced the schizoid God of Israel whose good here and very bad there. Just like the followers of the Fraud of Israel.

Jesus reestablished the rightful relationship of Yahweh as son of EL but that knowledge was lost in Paul's theology tying Christianity back to Judaism when it should have been recognized as a new covenant.
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 8:13:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 10:57:13 AM, question4u wrote:
What do you know about this god?

Seems to me that egyptians created this god after the red sea tragedy to me? But the shocking thing to me is that this god was defeated by the mighty god baal aka baali or in the hindu they have bali. Baal is also non as the son of El or sometimes as El the ruler of all so they say. I just do get how they compared this Yam to mean the name Yaw, or in my view Yah or Yahweh. Then he is depicted as been defeated and thrown to the earth . But according to my finding baal is also non as satan or shatan aka dagon, aka Ra, aka krisna aka christ and allah but best known for The LORD, Lord or adonai. Yam has not been mention in my knowledge that I ever heard and Yahweh seem to be silent by his own people with Hashem.

So what do you think? I am just a man with questions, not to many answers but questions.

Yam is one of the sons of "El". Yahu is the proper name of the Canaanite god "El". The Canaanite god "El" is equivalent to the Akkadian god "Ea", which is their name for the Sumerian god "Enki". The word "El" is derived from "Il", which is the proto-semitic word for "An". "An" aka "Anu" was the proper name of the Sumerian god of heaven, but the word was also used to mean "a god" in general, as well as "heaven" or "the sky".

For this reason, I believe the Canaanite religion was based around the cult of Enki. The Anuna was the family of Anu, the Anunaki was the Anuna who lived on Ki (earth). The 4 primary Anunaki consisted of Anu (lord of the sky/heavens), Anu's sister Ninhursag aka Ki (earth), Anu's 1st born son Enki (lord of earth), and his 2nd born son Enlil (lord of the air). Because Enlil was Anu's heir, Enlil's descendents were included amongst the Anunaki. Enlil's son Enzu (Lord of Wisdom) aka Nannar-Sin (the moon) was born after Enlil was banished from Dilmun (Paradise). After the banishment was lifted Enzu gave birth to twins; Inanna/Ishtar (Queen of heaven), and Utu/Sama (the sun).

The Canaanite Elohim was the family of El, just as the Sumerian Anuna was the family of Anu. The Canaanite El being the Sumerian Enki. The head of the Elohim was El/Yahu and his wife Asherah (Queen of heaven and Earth). In Sumerian myth Enki's chief consort was Ninhursag. By switching Enki's (Lord of the Earth) consort from Ki (the Earth) to Inanna (Queen of heaven), the Kingdoms of Heaven and Earth is united by the union. For the Canaanites to have Enki at the head of their pantheon, such a union would be important for Enki's legitimacy over heaven.

Asherah bore Yahu about 70 sons all together. The 3 main sons of Yahu are Baal-Hadad, Yam, and Mot. Yam was lord of the Sea, Hadad was lord of the Sky, and Mot was lord of Death.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 8:33:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 4:41:13 PM, skinker wrote:
Yamm was the original name of Yahweh. Yamm was the son of EL Elyon, God Most High to the Canaanites.

No, Yahu (Yw) was the proper name of El. Asherah was the consort of El, as well as the consort of Yahu (Yw); this is because the two gods are one and the same. El is a title, and Yahu is the name. Just as in Judaism Yahwh (Yhwh) is the proper name of El (the god).

Yam (Ym) was Yahu(Yw)'s favorite son.

"I, myself, Kindly `El the Beneficent, have taken you upon my hands. I proclaim your name. Yam is your name, Your name is Beloved of `El, Yam." ~ Epic of Ba'al

The Sumerian word "An" could mean;
1.) sky
2.) heaven
3.) a God
4.) the God
5.) Anu (the god of the heavens/sky)

The Sumerian word "An" became the Proto-Semitic word "Il".

"Il" became the Arabic "Ilah", and the Hebrew/Canaanite "El".

In Mecca Ilah became "Allah". Allah is the head of the Meccan Pantheon, before Muhammad turned the Meccan pantheon monotheistic with the establishment of Islam.

An, Il, El, and Allah are all titles for the head of the pantheon, or king of the gods. They are not the actual name of God, simply a title.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 10:48:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think your insistence that EL is Yahwe is not at all accurate. I do agree that there is a relationship between Enki/Il and EL and Yahweh but in the Canaanite pantheon EL certainly was distinct from his son, Yamm/Yahweh. In the Epic of Ba'al, El, speaking to Athirat (Asherah) about their son Yamm says, "The name of my son is Yaw, Oh Goddess. . ."

Yahweh is described quite a few times in the Bible as a god of war yet here is another statement by EL refuting that:

"War is against my wish; Plant the seeds of peace in the heart of the earth."

The two are not the same god at all and it is of prime importance that EL Elyon be noted as God Most High because as Saturn (God Most High= ruling the highest heaven, the 7th level which was Saturn's realm) EL is teamed with the Sign of Aquarius which bears the Messiah-Christ archetype, the Man Face of the astrological creature that guards the Garden, the Cheribim and in its Leo-Aquarius form, the Sphinx and Ariel, the Lion of God and Angel of Peace. This is why mixing EL with Sumerian gods isn't helpful as we need to keep the continuity intact that holds the Key to the Messiah-Christ, the Man who has the Living Waters to pour out for humanity.
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 1:44:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 10:48:48 PM, skinker wrote:
I think your insistence that EL is Yahwe is not at all accurate. I do agree that there is a relationship between Enki/Il and EL and Yahweh but in the Canaanite pantheon EL certainly was distinct from his son, Yamm/Yahweh.
Yes El was distinct from Yam (Ym) but not Yahu (Yw). Yam means "sea", spelled Yod-Mem. Yahu means "I am He" spelled Yod-Waw. Yahweh means "I am the creator" spelled Yod-He-Waw-He. Originally YW was spelled YHW.
In the Epic of Ba'al, El, speaking to Athirat (Asherah) about their son Yamm says, "The name of my son is Yaw, Oh Goddess. . ."

According to the Keilschrift Texte aus Ugarit, El said;
"My son shall not be called by the name of Yw, o goddess, but Ym shall be his name!"

Yahweh is described quite a few times in the Bible as a god of war yet here is another statement by EL refuting that:

Yahu was a war god, so that makes sense. The cult of Yahu was a monolatristic cult which considered Yahu to be the proper name of El (a title). Yahu's consort was Asherah, who was the consort of El.
"War is against my wish; Plant the seeds of peace in the heart of the earth."

Without context that is meaningless.
The two are not the same god at all and it is of prime importance that EL Elyon be noted as God Most High because as Saturn (God Most High= ruling the highest heaven, the 7th level which was Saturn's realm) EL is teamed with the Sign of Aquarius which bears the Messiah-Christ archetype, the Man Face of the astrological creature that guards the Garden, the Cheribim and in its Leo-Aquarius form, the Sphinx and Ariel, the Lion of God and Angel of Peace. This is why mixing EL with Sumerian gods isn't helpful as we need to keep the continuity intact that holds the Key to the Messiah-Christ, the Man who has the Living Waters to pour out for humanity.

Astrological signs are not the basis of the Gods. Gods are attributed astrological signs after their myths are created.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 9:51:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
That's quite wrong too. Just as you keep insisting Yahu who you claim is Yw which doesn't follow the consonants at all but follows Yahweh who is Yamm as his characteristic battles with Baal should inform you. "YHWH" is a completely Jewish creation, the gussied up Yahweh with EL added and, you should also be aware of, both of them in the Hebrew conception taking on Egyptian Amun characteristics, as another one of the Hebrew borrowings from the Egyptians without accreditation of course.

I have to stick to my guns about the astrological foundation of the major gods of our Near Eastern based religions of Judeo-Christianity. One has to know where the Messiah-Christ idea came from and that is astrological as you will learn when you read about Celestial Torah Christianity at: http://biomystic.org...
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 9:42:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/28/2012 9:51:51 PM, skinker wrote:
That's quite wrong too. Just as you keep insisting Yahu who you claim is Yw which doesn't follow the consonants at all

Yw is an alternative spelling for the original Yhw. Yhw was the name of a region in southern Canaan near Moab and Edom; Yahu originates from this region.

Yhw and Yw was used interchangeably, and eventually became Yhwh.

but follows Yahweh who is Yamm as his characteristic battles with Baal should inform you.

The only consonant in common between Ym and Yhwh is Yod.

"YHWH" is a completely Jewish creation, the gussied up Yahweh with EL added and, you should also be aware of, both of them in the Hebrew conception taking on Egyptian Amun characteristics, as another one of the Hebrew borrowings from the Egyptians without accreditation of course.

Amun was influenced by Mesopotamian culture. Southern Egypt (northern region) originated from Mesopotamia, and their culture mimicked Sumeria before the unification of northern and southern Egypt. Enki influenced many Egyptian gods, including Amun, Sobek, and Ptah. Enki also influenced Poseidon in Greek culture; both Enki and Poseidon are ocean gods who's name means "Lord of Earth".

I have to stick to my guns about the astrological foundation of the major gods of our Near Eastern based religions of Judeo-Christianity. One has to know where the Messiah-Christ idea came from and that is astrological as you will learn when you read about Celestial Torah Christianity at: http://biomystic.org...

Astrological signs were attributed after the fact, as a visual aide for the myth.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
semajenyaw
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 4:54:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
well maybe I can answer this one for you! my name is Wayne in duality it reads like this in Hebrew semaj en yaw, modern translating it reads, obeying the lord prince yaw, Yahweh is a nature god, he was one of the original group who came before the elohim to seed the earth with life, in terms yes he was the creator of this planets life forms but he is not god most high, elohim are sons too, father el was the father of yam, yam the primordial god of the ocean..this you read with your limited knowledge and blindly presume ocean means sea as in planetary ocean, you could not be further from the truth, god of the primordial ocean meaning (space) and the energy circuits feeding the planets...yam was the one who caused the flood, when Lucifer, Satan and Caligastia was present, Satan repented in your books as you know by stating Jesus saying "get behind me satan" when he was dealing with Lucifer, caligastia is marduk (the devil), the planetary prince of the age of the ram, elohim began to withdraw from earth with this new ruler who was not meant to be! next age was Jesus (Pisces) who came due to marduk not giving up his crown at the change of age witch is law! and this age commencing is the age of Aquarius, yam now yaw came to do battle with marduk in the age of Pisces, to win the earth back, in battle marduk was defeated, but marduk very unsportsmanlike like, sends magical weapons later defeating yaw and sent him back to his domain ..heaven and primordial space are 2 different places...
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 5:05:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/8/2014 4:54:52 AM, semajenyaw wrote:
well maybe I can answer this one for you! my name is Wayne in duality it reads like this in Hebrew semaj en yaw, modern translating it reads, obeying the lord prince yaw, Yahweh is a nature god, he was one of the original group who came before the elohim to seed the earth with life, in terms yes he was the creator of this planets life forms but he is not god most high, elohim are sons too, father el was the father of yam, yam the primordial god of the ocean..this you read with your limited knowledge and blindly presume ocean means sea as in planetary ocean, you could not be further from the truth, god of the primordial ocean meaning (space) and the energy circuits feeding the planets...yam was the one who caused the flood, when Lucifer, Satan and Caligastia was present, Satan repented in your books as you know by stating Jesus saying "get behind me satan" when he was dealing with Lucifer, caligastia is marduk (the devil), the planetary prince of the age of the ram, elohim began to withdraw from earth with this new ruler who was not meant to be! next age was Jesus (Pisces) who came due to marduk not giving up his crown at the change of age witch is law! and this age commencing is the age of Aquarius, yam now yaw came to do battle with marduk in the age of Pisces, to win the earth back, in battle marduk was defeated, but marduk very unsportsmanlike like, sends magical weapons later defeating yaw and sent him back to his domain ..heaven and primordial space are 2 different places...

HalleluYah