Jump to topic:

Favorite Poster on the Religion Forum

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 9:59:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Who is your favorite poster and why? Mine is Composer because his posts are absolutely entertaining but sometimes contain excellent material for analysis.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 10:07:14 AM
At 11/30/2012 9:59:39 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Obviously AMTY is going to select Dogknox.

Dogknox is unmatched with his command of the language, and his thoughtful and scintillating posts are the light of this dark, dark forum. His talents at defeating his adversaries are unmatched, and he has provided us all with a treasury of wisdom to hold until the end of days.

Never has he been defeated, and never will he be, for he is Dogknox. As he so eloquently wrote of himself:

'Okay... We can't post scriptures to refute his arguments!! He uses "Scriptures" to refute us!!

We can't post Early Church Father's to refute his arguments! All the Early Church Father's are Catholic's.. Not a Lutheran, Pentecostal, Anglican, SDA etc... in the bunch!!

LOGIC fails to prove he is wrong... LET slander him..
Lets "push him over a cliff!"

Hold our hands over our ears... "na-na-na-na can't hear you!!"
Wanting to be right, does not make you right!!
LOGIC- Tells you so... Oh right you reject logic!!'

Dogknox is the rightful occupant of the post 'Favorite Poster in the Religion Forum', for he always proves his point unanswerably. Even the heretic annanicole was forced to concede:

'Your turn, Composer. I think DogKnox has unanswerably proven his point, as he always does.'

Many have opposed him, none have overcome.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 10:12:00 AM
At 11/30/2012 10:07:14 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 11/30/2012 9:59:39 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Obviously AMTY is going to select Dogknox.

Dogknox is unmatched with his command of the language, and his thoughtful and scintillating posts are the light of this dark, dark forum. His talents at defeating his adversaries are unmatched, and he has provided us all with a treasury of wisdom to hold until the end of days.

Never has he been defeated, and never will he be, for he is Dogknox. As he so eloquently wrote of himself:

'Okay... We can't post scriptures to refute his arguments!! He uses "Scriptures" to refute us!!

We can't post Early Church Father's to refute his arguments! All the Early Church Father's are Catholic's.. Not a Lutheran, Pentecostal, Anglican, SDA etc... in the bunch!!

LOGIC fails to prove he is wrong... LET slander him..
Lets "push him over a cliff!"

Hold our hands over our ears... "na-na-na-na can't hear you!!"
Wanting to be right, does not make you right!!
LOGIC- Tells you so... Oh right you reject logic!!'

Dogknox is the rightful occupant of the post 'Favorite Poster in the Religion Forum', for he always proves his point unanswerably. Even the heretic annanicole was forced to concede:

'Your turn, Composer. I think DogKnox has unanswerably proven his point, as he always does.'

Many have opposed him, none have overcome.

Agreed. I like Dogknox 5 * better than Composer.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 10:28:17 AM
DanielChristopherBlowes
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 10:57:37 AM
Besides the obvious answer of Dogknox, the late Catknox was also one of the most brilliant and talented theologians to ever grace the Religion Forum. May Catknox rest in peace.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
pozessed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 11:03:29 AM
Are these supposed to be our favorite "illogical redundant" posters on the forum or our favorite posters who post the most "logical and intellectual" posts?

So far this thread is promoting the illogical and redundant posters.

However since I have joined this forum I find you all intriguing and find you all equally knowledgeable in your own respected areas.
Therefore you are all my favorites in this forum, but if you want to actually debate religion you should check out http://www.religiousforums.com....
The people who post there are just as intriguing and influential as the people here if not more because that forum is devoted to discussing religion in every aspect.

Sorry if I went off topic, just wanted to give another forum for everyone to check out.
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 12:10:52 PM
At 11/30/2012 9:59:23 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Who is your favorite poster and why? Mine is Composer because his posts are absolutely entertaining but sometimes contain excellent material for analysis.

Ugh. Composer is probably my least favourite. I don't even read his posts anymore because they're like fingernails down a chalkboard. I just skip over them and go on to the next person.

I haven't been here long enough to have a strong opinion, but I like AlwaysMoreThanYou, Paradox 7, Nur-Ab-Sal, Nidhogg, and annanicole. I like Sociopinko, too, but he doesn't post much. It's hard to say who my favourite is. Nobody really jumps out at me.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 12:13:36 PM
Dogknox is my second least favourite, along with Composer. I generally skip his posts, too, although I still skim them sometimes. I just don't like the way he formats his posts. It makes it a chore to read.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Nidhogg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 2:15:22 PM
At 11/30/2012 12:10:52 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 11/30/2012 9:59:23 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

Ugh. Composer is probably my least favourite. I don't even read his posts anymore because they're like fingernails down a chalkboard. I just skip over them and go on to the next person.

I haven't been here long enough to have a strong opinion, but I like AlwaysMoreThanYou, Paradox 7, Nur-Ab-Sal, Nidhogg, and annanicole. I like Sociopinko, too, but he doesn't post much. It's hard to say who my favourite is. Nobody really jumps out at me.

Thanks! I personally like AMTY, Nur, and philchristos. I think Composer's arguments are annoying and repetitive. My least favourite has to be devient.genie though. To see why, go look at anything he's ever posted.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 4:43:25 PM
PopCulturePooka, unitedandy and Rationalthinker

There are plenty of others but I like those three.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 5:47:10 PM
PCP.

Nuff said
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-