Jump to topic:

Why Abortion Is Murder *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 3:37:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Case number 2. Now how many of you people here believe that abortion is wrong. Are you pro life, or pro choice ? Well, after today you just might see things differently once you watch this video right here. And believe me, if you have any conscious or sense of logic at all, you might need to kneel down and pray once you are exposed to the truth here today. Just wait until 1:43 and see for yourself. You should listen to at least the first 10 minutes of this thought provoking reel now. Good luck.
Any comments. What did you think. =)
PhatnomRegiment7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 3:43:56 PM
Yeah, I believe that abortion just so happens to be murder. I am pro-life. But I do have a bit of a contridiction to my view, which is everybody has their say, and not all situations are the same. If a person does go get an abortion because they were irrisponsible, then no. But if they were raped, and they are 13 years old, then it is really up to that young girl.
I agree to disagree, bitch. - my dad.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 3:48:23 PM
At 12/4/2012 3:43:56 PM, PhatnomRegiment7 wrote:
Yeah, I believe that abortion just so happens to be murder. I am pro-life. But I do have a bit of a contridiction to my view, which is everybody has their say, and not all situations are the same. If a person does go get an abortion because they were irrisponsible, then no. But if they were raped, and they are 13 years old, then it is really up to that young girl.

See, I don't get that view. Why does it become any less important if the girl is raped?

Look at it like this: your punishing the baby for the fathers crime.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 3:49:34 PM

I agree. But there are those here who will deny the truth even if it is all so obvious and logically sound. Just watch and you will see. Thanks for your response..........
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 3:50:12 PM
At 12/4/2012 3:48:23 PM, OberHerr wrote:

See, I don't get that view. Why does it become any less important if the girl is raped?

No. I think the baby should be given to adoptive parents if this is the case.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:24:02 PM

So if my Dad commits murder I should pay for it?
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:27:01 PM
At 12/4/2012 4:24:02 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:

So if my Dad commits murder I should pay for it?

No. But a child that is born has every right to be with parents who are willing to take care of it.
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:30:26 PM

If she's not allowed to get an abortion, then you'd be punishing the girl for the rapist's crime.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:31:20 PM
At 12/4/2012 3:37:10 PM, inferno wrote:
Case number 2. Now how many of you people here believe that abortion is wrong. Are you pro life, or pro choice ? Well, after today you just might see things differently once you watch this video right here. And believe me, if you have any conscious or sense of logic at all, you might need to kneel down and pray once you are exposed to the truth here today. Just wait until 1:43 and see for yourself. You should listen to at least the first 10 minutes of this thought provoking reel now. Good luck.
Any comments. What did you think. =)

How many Einsteins or Churchills have we terminated?

How many diseases etc could have been cured?
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:32:34 PM
At 12/4/2012 4:31:20 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:

That's impossible to know, not to mention irrelevant.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:34:51 PM
At 12/4/2012 4:32:34 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:

Each life deserves a chance. Who are we to decide if an unborn fetus lives or dies. They hath done no wrong.........
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:42:58 PM
At 12/4/2012 4:34:51 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:32:34 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:

Each life deserves a chance.

Warrant, please?

Who are we to decide if an unborn fetus lives or dies.

We are sentient, conscious beings.

They hath done no wrong.........

A flower "hath done no wrong" either. Are you going to get mad if I pluck it from its roots and tear its petals off?
Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:45:42 PM
At 12/4/2012 4:30:26 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:

If she's not allowed to get an abortion, then you'd be punishing the girl for the rapist's crime.

No, having the child is not being punished, it's the result of the rapists crime.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:45:50 PM

Much less so though. That's the compromise. Not a nice thought, but a life, in our society, equals more than roughly 9 months of discomforts most of those not being in discomfort.

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:48:45 PM
At 12/4/2012 4:45:50 PM, OberHerr wrote:

Much less so though. That's the compromise. Not a nice thought, but a life, in our society, equals more than roughly 9 months of discomforts most of those not being in discomfort.

Nevermind the discomfort. Pain is part of the cycle of life. Deal with it.
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:59:12 PM

"Discomfort", heh. Have you ever met a pregnant woman? Or researched the complications of pregnancy (including post-pregnancy complications)? You act as though childbirth couldn't be fatal, or traumatic, to a 13-year old girl.
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 5:02:45 PM
At 12/4/2012 4:48:45 PM, inferno wrote:

Why don't you carry a ten-pound fetus to term and squeeze it out your vagina, then tell a rape victim to just "deal with it".
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 5:04:35 PM
At 12/4/2012 4:59:12 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:

"Discomfort", heh. Have you ever met a pregnant woman? Or researched the complications of pregnancy (including post-pregnancy complications)? You act as though childbirth couldn't be fatal, or traumatic, to a 13-year old girl.

It can be. But most of them are able to give birth even at that age.
Nature has made it that way.
That is why in some countries, girls around that age are married.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 5:05:39 PM
At 12/4/2012 5:02:45 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:48:45 PM, inferno wrote:

Why don't you carry a ten-pound fetus to term and squeeze it out your vagina, then tell a rape victim to just "deal with it".

What if someone decides to take your life without asking any questions.
Its not so simple my friend. =)
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 5:12:19 PM
At 12/4/2012 5:05:39 PM, inferno wrote:

1. I'm not your friend.
2. What do you suggest, we ask the fetus if it wants to live? I am a sentient, conscious being. Killing a zygote is no different than killing a plant or a fly. They are not even aware of their existences.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 5:17:32 PM

Yup. I know their rather rare, and almost all can be pretty easily fixed.

And, yeah well a lot of stuff could be fatal. Ambulances that are speeding a patient to the hospital could be fatal to kids in the street. Does that stop them from having them? Nope. And, yes, pregnancy isn't all that bad until your roughly half-way in, depending. Most people don't even know their pregnant for most of it. Yes, labor is painful and hard. That still doesn't justify killing an innocent.

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 5:17:33 PM

And, yeah well a lot of stuff could be fatal. Ambulances that are speeding a patient to the hospital could be fatal to kids in the street. Does that stop them from having them? Nope. And, yes, pregnancy isn't all that bad until your roughly half-way in, depending. Most people don't even know their pregnant for most of it. Yes, labor is painful and hard. That still doesn't justify killing an innocent.

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 5:17:33 PM

Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 5:17:44 PM
At 12/4/2012 5:12:19 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:

1. I'm not your friend.
2. What do you suggest, we ask the fetus if it wants to live? I am a sentient, conscious being. Killing a zygote is no different than killing a plant or a fly. They are not even aware of their existences.

So because they don't look like you, act like you, and feel like you, we can kill them?

This is your logic?
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 5:18:32 PM
At 12/4/2012 5:04:35 PM, inferno wrote:

It can be.

Thanks for conceding. As long as it can be fatal or traumatic, it is evil to force a 13-year old (or anyone else) to give birth. Why would you play Russian Roulette with a girl's life so something that doesn't even have a brain yet can live?

But most of them are able to give birth even at that age.
Nature has made it that way.
That is why in some countries, girls around that age are married.

Once every minute (on average) a woman dies due to childbirth or pregnancy-related complications. Maternal mortality is far higher for adolescents and in developing countries (you know, the ones that let, or force, these adolescents to marry).
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 5:21:19 PM
At 12/4/2012 5:17:44 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:

1. I'm not your friend.

So because they don't look like you, act like you, and feel like you, we can kill them?

This is your logic?

If you think that's what I wrote, you need to reread it. Slower this time.
Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 6:05:28 PM
At 12/4/2012 5:21:19 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:

1. I'm not your friend.

This is your logic?

I am a sentient, conscious being.
The child doesn't act like you.

Killing a zygote is no different than killing a plant or a fly.
The child doesn't look like you.

They are not even aware of their existence.
They don't feel/think like you.

So it doesn't matter if they die. Was that slow enough?
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 6:45:18 PM
At 12/4/2012 6:05:28 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 12/4/2012 5:21:19 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:

1. I'm not your friend.

This is your logic?

I am a sentient, conscious being.
The child doesn't act like you.

Killing a zygote is no different than killing a plant or a fly.
The child doesn't look like you.

They are not even aware of their existence.
They don't feel/think like you.

So it doesn't matter if they die. Was that slow enough?

Apparently not.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 7:11:05 PM
Why is murder something to be avoided?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 7:20:56 PM
At 12/4/2012 7:11:05 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Why is murder something to be avoided?

There are a number of reason why 'I' believe it should be avoided.

First, is because we were all created in God's image, and our lives are actually not our own but Gods; thus taking anothers life unjustly is an offense to God.

Second, is because murder ends a persons life. Their families will be deeply pained by the loss; if the person has children they will be fatherless/motherless.

Third, because murder is usually a selfish and thoughtless action which will result in only more pain and more death.