Why did God do Satan"s bidding?

GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2012 3:50:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago

Christians are too religious to follow their moral sense and spiritual natures. Religion is directing your morals instead of your God given intelligence, moral sense and spiritual nature. I urge you to follow the teachings of spiritual teachers like Bishop Spong. A moral man.

Galileo -- "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."

Job 2; 3 And the LORD said unto Satan: 'Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a whole-hearted and an upright man, one that feareth God, and shunneth evil? and he still holdeth fast his integrity, although thou didst move Me against him, to destroy him without cause.

Fellow believers and Gnostic Christians like me; if you are a literalist or fundamental Christian or idol worship the God you have found in the Bible, I urge you to think of the story of Job and note from the wording that God is being manipulated by Satan. Satan bid God to move against Job without just cause and God did just that. God let Satan manipulate him.

I know that your mind set is to think that God is controlling Satan but as the wording and God"s actions clearly shows, this is not so. Satan ruled God that day.

Psa 5: 5 For Thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness; evil shall not sojourn with Thee. 6 The boasters shall not stand in Thy sight; Thou hatest all workers of iniquity. 4 For you are not a God who delights in wickedness; evil may not dwell with you.

As Job 2;3 shows, evil definitely dwells in God and definitely sojourn.

Some of you will say that regardless of the immorality of God"s actions, you can ignore them as you have a new covenant with Jesus. I see this as a cop out on your part. Jesus was not born divine. He had to become divine as we all must according to scriptures. These say he was a Rabbi only and had to force his apotheosis the way we all must through seeking God.

Job 25; 4 How then can man be just with God? Or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
Hebrew 5; 8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

If a man did what God did to Job, Christians would soundly condemn that man yet you elevate God for doing the same immoral actions. You do so because your fear death and crave heaven but your poor moral position insures that hell will be your end result as immoral souls do not earn heaven. Let evil be in your heart as God does but remember that recognizing it is what is important. Not the fact that it is there.

Do you realize that your morality has been compromised by religion and that you are not following the law of God that is written on your heart?
You are giving God a pass when you should be giving him a fail, ---- just as you would give an evil man?

Let your spiritual nature guide you. Not a corrupted religion.

Regards
DL
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 2:56:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/5/2012 3:50:23 PM, GreatestIam wrote:

Christians are too religious to follow their moral sense and spiritual natures. Religion is directing your morals instead of your God given intelligence, moral sense and spiritual nature. I urge you to follow the teachings of spiritual teachers like Bishop Spong. A moral man.

Galileo -- "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."

Job 2; 3 And the LORD said unto Satan: 'Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a whole-hearted and an upright man, one that feareth God, and shunneth evil? and he still holdeth fast his integrity, although thou didst move Me against him, to destroy him without cause.

Fellow believers and Gnostic Christians like me; if you are a literalist or fundamental Christian or idol worship the God you have found in the Bible, I urge you to think of the story of Job and note from the wording that God is being manipulated by Satan. Satan bid God to move against Job without just cause and God did just that. God let Satan manipulate him.

I know that your mind set is to think that God is controlling Satan but as the wording and God"s actions clearly shows, this is not so. Satan ruled God that day.

Psa 5: 5 For Thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness; evil shall not sojourn with Thee. 6 The boasters shall not stand in Thy sight; Thou hatest all workers of iniquity. 4 For you are not a God who delights in wickedness; evil may not dwell with you.

As Job 2;3 shows, evil definitely dwells in God and definitely sojourn.

Some of you will say that regardless of the immorality of God"s actions, you can ignore them as you have a new covenant with Jesus. I see this as a cop out on your part. Jesus was not born divine. He had to become divine as we all must according to scriptures. These say he was a Rabbi only and had to force his apotheosis the way we all must through seeking God.

Job 25; 4 How then can man be just with God? Or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
Hebrew 5; 8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

If a man did what God did to Job, Christians would soundly condemn that man yet you elevate God for doing the same immoral actions. You do so because your fear death and crave heaven but your poor moral position insures that hell will be your end result as immoral souls do not earn heaven. Let evil be in your heart as God does but remember that recognizing it is what is important. Not the fact that it is there.

Do you realize that your morality has been compromised by religion and that you are not following the law of God that is written on your heart?
You are giving God a pass when you should be giving him a fail, ---- just as you would give an evil man?

Let your spiritual nature guide you. Not a corrupted religion.

Regards
DL

It's been too long, so:
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 4:46:39 PM
Gnosticism is a Heresy.... It deny's Jesus' the "God Man"!
Free Masons are Gnostic.

The belief is: Enlightenment is attainable only by "Knowledge"!

Christians have FAITH... Faith is believing what cannot be proven by KNOWLEDGE!
Peter had FAITH when he walked on water!
His mind told him walking on water is not possible, his faith said, it is possible, so he stepped out of the boat!

Faith says: All peoples "IN" the body of Jesus will rise, because no one can die twice!
Faith says: "Jesus rose from the dead"!

Faith says: "The "Life Giving" living forever flesh of Jesus is found in, the form of bread"!

Christians have FAITH in the words of Jesus!
53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

52 Then the Jews AND THE GNOSTIC began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"

Ignatius of Antioch... Has FAITH!
He said..
"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

Gnosticism is a work of Satan a direct attack on Jesus and his Holy Church!!

Dogknox
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 10:43:17 AM
At 12/12/2012 4:46:39 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Gnosticism is a Heresy.... It deny's Jesus' the "God Man"!
Free Masons are Gnostic.

The belief is: Enlightenment is attainable only by "Knowledge"!

Christians have FAITH... Faith is believing what cannot be proven by KNOWLEDGE!
Peter had FAITH when he walked on water!
His mind told him walking on water is not possible, his faith said, it is possible, so he stepped out of the boat!

Faith says: All peoples "IN" the body of Jesus will rise, because no one can die twice!
Faith says: "Jesus rose from the dead"!

Faith says: "The "Life Giving" living forever flesh of Jesus is found in, the form of bread"!

Christians have FAITH in the words of Jesus!
53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

52 Then the Jews AND THE GNOSTIC began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"

Ignatius of Antioch... Has FAITH!
He said..
"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

Gnosticism is a work of Satan a direct attack on Jesus and his Holy Church!!

Dogknox

I see that you know nothing of the spiritual reading of scriptures and take the lazy way out with literal thinking and reading.

The waters spoken of for instance is the spiritual turmoil within the mind and Jesus' words are what calms the waters.

Do a bit of Googling and check out the truth of this.

The same goes for the loaves and fish miracle. There are no fish or loaves involved but if you want to think there was, then try to dither out how Jesus could feed the multitudes naturally and without miracles to satisfy the hunger of the masses.

This link speaks of the waters but i imagine it is too long for you to bother with. It is also insighful in other ways but that is not likely what you are after because you are an idol worshiper.

Regards
DL
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 3:12:04 PM
GreatestIam
You said..
I see that you know nothing of the spiritual reading of scriptures and take the lazy way out with literal thinking and reading.

The waters spoken of for instance is the spiritual turmoil within the mind and Jesus' words are what calms the waters.

The same goes for the loaves and fish miracle. There are no fish or loaves involved but if you want to think there was, then try to dither out how Jesus could feed the multitudes naturally and without miracles to satisfy the hunger of the masses.

This link speaks of the waters but i imagine it is too long for you to bother with. It is also insighful in other ways but that is not likely what you are after because you are an idol worshiper.

Regards
DL

I reply:
The miracle is; Jesus fed the multitude!
The miracle is; Peter walked on water!
The miracle is; The Bread looks as just bread but it is the Living; LIFE GIVING flesh of Jesus!

Christians believe the scriptures, God' words!

Dogknox
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 3:24:44 PM
At 12/13/2012 3:12:04 PM, Dogknox wrote:
GreatestIam
You said..

Regards
DL

I reply:
The miracle is; The Bread looks as just bread but it is the Living; LIFE GIVING flesh of Jesus!

Dogknox

If you believe in scripture, why do you believe that Jesus is the only son of God? Jesus never makes this claim. He calls God his father, and says that he is God's son, but he refers to God as the father of everyone, and everyone His children.

If anyone is gonna know who their father is, you'd think it would be an all-knowing God, wouldn't ya?
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 5:31:48 PM
Malcolm

I have something I am working on for you to see.

Was God using a human to reproduce appropriate reproductive conduct?

All other known entities, except for God, use one of their own species to reproduce.
One would think that an almighty God could find his own woman and reproduce purely instead of fathering a half breed hybrid and act as a deadbeat dad and take off without doing his duty as a father.

Archeological evidence show that he had a wife, Asherah, and one must wonder what she thought of God was using inappropriate reproductive methods and coveting another man"s woman, Mary, and breaking his own commandment.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com...

Any other time that a human would do as God did, we would brand his child a bastard and have a few choice labels for the father who abandoned him as well. Christians would brand him a sinner yet we praise God for the same sin. Showing that Christians have a double standard of morality and are what some would call hypocrites.

In Jesus"s case, we somehow respect Jesus the chimera half breed even though he was a product of inappropriate reproduction. Some would also call it bestiality if they see God as one species and mankind as another.

We see God coveting, we see him using another man"s wife, and we see God abandoning the child he later will use as a ransom and condemn to death for sins that would include his own.

Was God using humans to reproduce appropriate reproductive conduct?

Regards
DL
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 5:34:09 PM
What do you even believe, Iam? You never debate or post out of your created threads...

And, that's avi is scary.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 6:07:25 PM
At 12/13/2012 3:24:44 PM, malcolmxy wrote:
GreatestIam
You said..

Regards
DL

I reply:

Dogknox

If you believe in scripture, why do you believe that Jesus is the only son of God? Jesus never makes this claim. He calls God his father, and says that he is God's son, but he refers to God as the father of everyone, and everyone His children.

If anyone is gonna know who their father is, you'd think it would be an all-knowing God, wouldn't ya?

malcolmxy you asked.. why do you believe that Jesus is the only son of God?

I am Christian.. Christians believe the scriptures!
John 1:18
No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

malcolmxy Jesus is the ONLY Son of God! The verse (above) tells you; "Jesus is the ONLY son of God!"

You said.. but he refers to God as the father of everyone, and everyone His children.

I reply: Scriptures please! Scriptures say: "Jesus died for everyone"!
malcolmxy We both know, not everyone is saved! Not being saved is not the fault of Jesus, he died for everyone! The reason some are not saved can only be the fault of those who reject salvation!

malcolmxy The word "BAPTISM" means to "IMMERSE"!

Acts 2:38 Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off"for all whom the Lord our God will call."
40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

malcolmxy The passage above tells you: Three thousand (3000) were IMMERSED into Jesus' body!
Baptism "ADDED" Three thousand (3000) into Jesus' body the first day of Pentecost!

malcolmxy Logic tells you.. "IF"..
If you were INSIDE of Jesus' Body then God would also be your father!
If you were INSIDE of Jesus' Body then you also would call God "Father"!

malcolmxy All of God' children are saved, God' children are; "IN THE BODY OF JESUS!"
Baptism IMMERSES believers INTO Jesus' holy body!

Dogknox
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 6:50:06 PM
At 12/13/2012 5:34:09 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
What do you even believe, Iam? You never debate or post out of your created threads...

And, that's avi is scary.

Why?

It is an ancient representation of wisdom and medicin. At least before Christianity decided to think of it as evil. Do you fear wisdom or medicine?

Mind you, the Egyptians had a good version and an evil one and since the bible was born and plagiarized from Egyptian and Sumerian myths, it may not be that surprising.

The Godhead I know in a nutshell.
I was a skeptic till the age of 39.
I then had an apotheosis and later branded myself an esoteric ecumenist and Gnostic Christian. Gnostic Christian because I exemplify this quote from William Blake.

"Both read the Bible day and night, But thou read'st black where I read white."

This refers to how Gnostics tend to reverse, for moral reasons, what Christians see in the Bible. We tend to recognize the evil ways of O T God where literal Christians will see God"s killing as good. Christians are sheep where Gnostic Christians are goats.
This is perhaps why we see the use of a Jesus scapegoat as immoral, while theists like to make Jesus their beast of burden. An immoral position.

During my apotheosis, something that only lasted 5 or 6 seconds, the only things of note to happen was that my paradigm of reality was confirmed and I was chastised to think more demographically. What I found was what I call a cosmic consciousness. Not a new term but one that is a close but not exact fit.

I recognize that I have no proof. That is always the way with apotheosis.
This is also why I prefer to stick to issues of morality because no one has yet been able to prove that God is real and I have no more proof than they for the cosmic consciousness.

The cosmic consciousness is not a miracle working God. He does not interfere with us save when one of us finds it. Not a common thing from what I can see. It is a part of nature and our next evolutionary step.

I tend to have more in common with atheists who ignore what they see as my delusion because our morals are basically identical. Theist tend not to like me much as I have no respect for literalists and fundamentals and think that most Christians have tribal mentalities and poor morals.

I am rather between a rock and a hard place but this I cannot help.

I am happy to be questioned on what I believe but whether or not God exists is basically irrelevant to this world for all that he does not do, and I prefer to thrash out moral issues that can actually find an end point. The search for God is never ending when you are of the Gnostic persuasion. My apotheosis basically says that I am to discard whatever God I found, God as a set of rules that is, not idol worship it but instead, raise my bar and seek further.

My apotheosis also showed me that God has no need for love, adoration or obedience. He has no needs. Man has dominion here on earth and is to be and is the supreme being.

Regards
DL
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 7:24:21 PM

Only in some Story books!

Only in those same Story books

Had Story book jebus literally existed, that bread would have been ' brownish - blackish ' bread!

The total legitimate evidence ANY acclaimed holy-text came from ANY Supernatural god(s) remains a constant zero!

No small wonder ALL religions including Cults like catholicism are in desperate crisis as we speak!

Snake-Oil like yours just doesn't impress any one, not even your dwindling congregations! And now secularism is leading the way to a far better societies & you bastards can't torture us or burn us at the stake any longer for not willingly embracing your trinitarian ' god(s) lf love ' (LOL!) so your idol worshipping Cult is decimated and your trinitarian god(s) as impotent as always & forever against those like moi! Proofs -

The Decline and Fall of Christianity
Source: http://secularist10.hubpages.com...)

&

Catholics in crisis Reeling from sex-abuse scandals, the Roman Catholic Church is losing members in droves. Can it stem the decline - ? By The Week Editorial Staff | April 30, 2010 (Online Source: http://theweek.com...)

You graven image idol worshipper you!

Your mentor & personal successful literal Saviour, moi!

Me Composer the ongoing successful & vindicated Cult buster!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 7:31:01 PM
My YLT & E. Diaglott make NO mention of ANY term ' Satan ' in their text so to them this Story book god couldn't do any Satan's bidding for no Satan exists within their text!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 7:39:27 PM
At 12/13/2012 6:50:06 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
He has no needs.

Incorrect & there are many examples proving this e.g. -

Pity for xtian Cult ideology; despite their Story book god needing and perpetuating the services of sinners to try to fulfill its plans for Story book jebus, it forgot that other prophets refuted that plan and exposed it as fraudulent -

e.g. Deut. 24:16 & - Ezekiel 18:20 RSV
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 7:51:35 PM
At 12/13/2012 7:39:27 PM, Composer wrote:
At 12/13/2012 6:50:06 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
He has no needs.

Incorrect & there are many examples proving this e.g. -

Pity for xtian Cult ideology; despite their Story book god needing and perpetuating the services of sinners to try to fulfill its plans for Story book jebus, it forgot that other prophets refuted that plan and exposed it as fraudulent -

e.g. Deut. 24:16 & - Ezekiel 18:20 RSV
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 10:20:01 AM
At 12/12/2012 12:54:50 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
Thanks.

Regards
DL

Got the thread going..
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 11:06:41 AM
At 12/13/2012 6:07:25 PM, Dogknox wrote:
No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
John 1:12-13

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

malcolmxy Jesus is the ONLY Son of God! The verse (above) tells you; "Jesus is the ONLY son of God!"

Regardless, John is speaking the words in John 1:18, not Jesus. I stated that Jesus never said he was the only son of God, not that others didn't.

You said.. but he refers to God as the father of everyone, and everyone His children.

John 8:54
Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

malcolmxy We both know, not everyone is saved! Not being saved is not the fault of Jesus, he died for everyone! The reason some are not saved can only be the fault of those who reject salvation!

Why would anyone reject salvation. What possible benefit or rationale for this is there?

Oh wait. It doesn't matter. As long as one is born again at least one second before they die, a lifetime of being a non-believer, homosexual and a blasphemer don't matter in the slightest, so God dammit, who wants to have a little anal sex with me?

...BY BEING DIPPED IN WATER (in its original Greek)

Acts 2:38 Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off"for all whom the Lord our God will call."
40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

Christian baptism, especially then, requires FULL IMMERSION in water. Without it, one is NOT baptised.

malcolmxy The passage above tells you: Three thousand (3000) were IMMERSED into Jesus' body!
Baptism "ADDED" Three thousand (3000) into Jesus' body the first day of Pentecost!

No it doesn't. It tells me 3,000 were converted and went and got baptized. It doesn't say they were "instantaneously" baptized "in his word". It just says that after hearing his word, 3,000 people converted by getting baptized that day. That's not even any sort of record or anything. Big deal.

If I was inside Jesus body, I would be a parasite.

malcolmxy All of God' children are saved, God' children are; "IN THE BODY OF JESUS!"

Dogknox

No, baptism immerses people, by definition (since you only gave half the original meaning of the word), into water.

DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 11:44:28 AM
At 12/15/2012 11:06:41 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 12/13/2012 6:07:25 PM, Dogknox wrote:
John 1:12-13

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Regardless, John is speaking the words in John 1:18, not Jesus. I stated that Jesus never said he was the only son of God, not that others didn't.

John 8:54
Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Why would anyone reject salvation. What possible benefit or rationale for this is there?

Oh wait. It doesn't matter. As long as one is born again at least one second before they die, a lifetime of being a non-believer, homosexual and a blasphemer don't matter in the slightest, so God dammit, who wants to have a little anal sex with me?

...BY BEING DIPPED IN WATER (in its original Greek)

Christian baptism, especially then, requires FULL IMMERSION in water. Without it, one is NOT baptised.

No it doesn't. It tells me 3,000 were converted and went and got baptized. It doesn't say they were "instantaneously" baptized "in his word". It just says that after hearing his word, 3,000 people converted by getting baptized that day. That's not even any sort of record or anything. Big deal.

If I was inside Jesus body, I would be a parasite.

Dogknox

No, baptism immerses people, by definition (since you only gave half the original meaning of the word), into water.

Discussing anything with Dogknox is an exercise in futility.

I for one, don't even read his posts.
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 12:34:49 PM
At 12/15/2012 10:20:01 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/12/2012 12:54:50 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
Thanks.

Regards
DL

Got the thread going..

Hence the thanks.

Regards
DL
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 1:28:44 PM
At 12/15/2012 11:44:28 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:

So is caring about a discussion like this, on the internet. I'm here to waste time and be entertained in some sick way which I find entertaining. Dogknox is quite wonderful as I proceed in the pursuit of this goal.

Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 1:33:08 PM
DanielChristopherBlowes
You said.. Discussing anything with Dogknox is an exercise in futility.

I reply: Thus making my point.... You have a one or two sentence reply to all posts... No scriptures, no added informed input on the topic.. !!

You know my point... I said it before and repeat it again... "TROLL"!

God bless

Dogknox
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 1:43:30 PM
At 12/15/2012 1:33:08 PM, Dogknox wrote:
DanielChristopherBlowes
You said.. Discussing anything with Dogknox is an exercise in futility.

I reply: Thus making my point.... You have a one or two sentence reply to all posts... No scriptures, no added informed input on the topic.. !!

You know my point... I said it before and repeat it again... "TROLL"!

God bless

Dogknox

I replied with scripture.

DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 2:07:13 PM
At 12/15/2012 1:28:44 PM, malcolmxy wrote:

So is caring about a discussion like this, on the internet. I'm here to waste time and be entertained in some sick way which I find entertaining. Dogknox is quite wonderful as I proceed in the pursuit of this goal.

You have found the ultimate waste of time, I hope you'll be very happy together..
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 2:31:47 PM
At 12/15/2012 2:07:13 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:

You have found the ultimate waste of time, I hope you'll be very happy together..

I've registered us at Macy's as well as Amazon, should you be so inclined as to purchase a gift.

DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 2:34:35 PM
At 12/15/2012 2:31:47 PM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 12/15/2012 2:07:13 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:

I've registered us at Macy's as well as Amazon, should you be so inclined as to purchase a gift.

D
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 4:57:07 PM
malcolmxy
You said.. Regardless, John is speaking the words in John 1:18, not Jesus. I stated that Jesus never said he was the only son of God, not that others didn't.

I reply: Jesus wrote the scriptures!
John was "INSPIRED" by God... Johns hand and pen but God' words!!
Jesus said.. "The Father and I are one"! Once again "John's Gospel" but Jesus' words!
John 17:21
that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one"
23 I in them and you in me" so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

God' words... The Gospel of Matthew!!
Matthew 3:17
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Clearly Jesus is God' beloved son! Born of woman... God become MAN!

You asked.. Why would anyone reject salvation. What possible benefit or rationale for this is there?

malcolmxy Baptism removes sins.. Not just the corruption of Adam but all sins are washed away!

Acts 2:38
Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Do you see the above verse.. Repent and be baptized - for the forgiveness of your sins.

Scriptures are the words of God!

You said.. ...BY BEING DIPPED IN WATER (in its original Greek)

Yes water... Water is what all of creation came out of... Water is also what RE-FORMS creation!
2 Peter 3:5
But they deliberately forget that long ago by God"s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water.

The words "BAPTISM" means "IMMERSE".. Immersed into water immerses us into the Body of Jesus!

malcolmxy 3000 were "ADDED" to the Body of Jesus by "BAPTISM"!
3000 were IMMERSED into water and were RE-FORMED into a new body, the Body of Jesus!
Acts 2:40
With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."

You said.. No it doesn't. It tells me 3,000 were converted and went and got baptized. It doesn't say they were "instantaneously" baptized "in his word". It just says that after hearing his word, 3,000 people converted by getting baptized that day. That's not even any sort of record or anything. Big deal.

I reply: You are right they were NOT "Baptized into his word" They were BAPTIZED into Jesus' body! 3000 were ADDED to Jesus' body!

They were "ADDED" to the Body of Jesus.... BY BAPTISM!!
The Body of Jesus is his holy Church!
three thousand were added to their number that day.

Your words.. If I was inside Jesus body, I would be a parasite.
I reply; Yes if you were "IN Jesus' Body, you would be SAVED!!!!

Parasites live off their host!!
John 6:53
Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

malcolmxy JESUS FEEDS HIS BODY-- LIFE!!!!!
Ephesians 5:29
After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church" 30 for we are members of his body.

malcolmxy you said.. No, baptism immerses people, by definition (since you only gave half the original meaning of the word), into water.

Scriptures tell you "Baptism makes DISCIPLES!"
Matthew 28:19
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

malcolmxy make disciples of all nations, baptizing

Disciples are made by IMMERSION into water!! Disciples are Jesus' brothers because they are "IN Jesus"! Disciples are all those who are "ADDED" to Jesus' Holy BODY by BAPTISM!

Dogknox
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 11:03:13 PM
At 12/15/2012 4:57:07 PM, Dogknox wrote:

I reply: Jesus wrote the scriptures!
John was "INSPIRED" by God... Johns hand and pen but God' words!!
Jesus said.. "The Father and I are one"! Once again "John's Gospel" but Jesus' words!
John 17:21
that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one"
23 I in them and you in me" so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

What does it mean, to you, to be one with God? Does it mean that you are his only begotten son, or does it mean, in that moment, that you have begun to understand the nature of God such that, even if only for a moment, and only on an infinitesimally small level, you understand Him?

When you read ANY other book, and someone asks you to give them a summary of a plot point, do you jerk random quotes out of context without trying to understand the overall meaning of them in context as well, or do you reserve this ridiculous methodology only for the bible?

God' words... The Gospel of Matthew!!
Matthew 3:17
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Clearly Jesus is God' beloved son! Born of woman... God become MAN!

Aren't we all God's beloved children, and wouldn't we all please Him if we could live up to the example that Jesus set? Aren't we all, also born of woman? If I were to please God, isn't it plausible that he would shower me with this same praise from above?

You asked.. Why would anyone reject salvation. What possible benefit or rationale for this is there?

malcolmxy Baptism removes sins.. Not just the corruption of Adam but all sins are washed away!

Acts 2:38
Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Do you see the above verse.. Repent and be baptized - for the forgiveness of your sins.

Scriptures are the words of God!

Yeah...that's exactly what I said. I'm just timing my repentance a little closer to the end than you are. Sure, it's a risk, but being a mindless, thoughtless, racist hypocrite seems like a fate worse than an eternity spent in hell (which is only described, in the bible, as a fiery place where no water is available...I've been to worse places and made it out intact)

You said.. ...BY BEING DIPPED IN WATER (in its original Greek)

Yes water... Water is what all of creation came out of... Water is also what RE-FORMS creation!
2 Peter 3:5
But they deliberately forget that long ago by God"s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water.

Whoa now...you're starting to sound like a Darwinist here. The Earth was created by the will of God in 6 days, 6,000 years ago, right?

The words "BAPTISM" means "IMMERSE".. Immersed into water immerses us into the Body of Jesus!

malcolmxy 3000 were "ADDED" to the Body of Jesus by "BAPTISM"!
3000 were IMMERSED into water and were RE-FORMED into a new body, the Body of Jesus!
Acts 2:40
With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."

You said.. No it doesn't. It tells me 3,000 were converted and went and got baptized. It doesn't say they were "instantaneously" baptized "in his word". It just says that after hearing his word, 3,000 people converted by getting baptized that day. That's not even any sort of record or anything. Big deal.

I reply: You are right they were NOT "Baptized into his word" They were BAPTIZED into Jesus' body! 3000 were ADDED to Jesus' body!

They were "ADDED" to the Body of Jesus.... BY BAPTISM!!
The Body of Jesus is his holy Church!
three thousand were added to their number that day.

Again...more babies are baptized on a daily basis today, and they don't even know it's happening. As someone who was baptized in Jesus' name, most likely before you were even born, let alone born again (some of us got it right the 1st time, ya know...), let me tell ya - it's not quite the life changing experience it's been billed as.

Your words.. If I was inside Jesus body, I would be a parasite.
I reply; Yes if you were "IN Jesus' Body, you would be SAVED!!!!

Parasites live off their host!!
Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

Oh, so I don't need Jesus body for ever lasting life? Wait a minute...the scripture you posted says unless I eat his flesh and drink his blood, I'm gonna die. How is that not completely parasitic?

After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church" 30 for we are members of his body.

I take care of my body as well, and I have millions of parasites feeding off of it as we speak. You're not making sense.

malcolmxy you said.. No, baptism immerses people, by definition (since you only gave half the original meaning of the word), into water.

Scriptures tell you "Baptism makes DISCIPLES!"
Matthew 28:19
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

I didn't say it didn't...all pledges of loyalty make disciples. So what. Swearing an oath into a bike gang makes disciples. That has nothing to do with what I said.

malcolmxy make disciples of all nations, baptizing

Disciples are made by IMMERSION into water!! Disciples are Jesus' brothers because they are "IN Jesus"! Disciples are all those who are "ADDED" to Jesus' Holy BODY by BAPTISM!

Dogknox

Exactly, so the 3,000 people who were baptized in water on this day you were so proud of. Before, you said their baptisms were instantaneous. What changed your mind? (probably that you were scripturally, completely wrong before, and when you realized I was right, you changed your entire argument. You're gonna find I know more than you in all par

Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 11:37:51 PM
malcolmxy
You ask: What does it mean, to you, to be one with God? Does it mean that you are his only begotten son, or does it mean, in that moment, that you have begun to understand the nature of God such that, even if only for a moment, and only on an infinitesimally small level, you understand Him?

When you read ANY other book, and someone asks you to give them a summary of a plot point, do you jerk random quotes out of context without trying to understand the overall meaning of them in context as well, or do you reserve this ridiculous methodology only for the bible?

I reply: Good question.
What does it mean, to you, to be one with God?
It means you are "IN the Body of Jesus"!
Look... God has only ONE SON.. JUST ONE!
To be a Child of God you MUST be in the body of Jesus!
Baptism makes "DISCIPLES"! (Matthew 28:19 ..Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing..)

malcolmxy Disciples are Jesus' "BROTHERS"!
Matthew 12:49
Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers.

malcolmxy IF..
LOGIC: If you were BROTHER of Jesus God would be your Father! If you were BROTHER of Jesus, Mary would be your mother!

To be ONE with God!!!
Baptism ADDS me to the "Body of Jesus".. Communion KEEPS me in his body!
56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

malcolmxy Do you understand the meaning of the word: "Remain"; As in NOT leaving?!!!

You can't remain "IN" Jesus, if first you never were IN Jesus; Now can you!!!??

Baptism ADDS brothers to Jesus' holy Body.. Communion KEEP them IN Jesus' holy body! All..
All IN Jesus are Children of God!
All IN Jesus are Brother's of Jesus!
All IN Jesus are Children of Mary!
All IN Jesus remain there as long, as they are NOURISHED with LIFE.. Jesus' holy body & blood!!
Jesus IS the LIFE come down, he has ACCESS to the "Tree Of Life"!

You asked.. Aren't we all God's beloved children, and wouldn't we all please Him if we could live up to the example that Jesus set? Aren't we all, also born of woman? If I were to please God, isn't it plausible that he would shower me with this same praise from above?

I reply: Another good question!
"WE".... The NT scriptures have the word "WE" throughout, the "WE" found in the NT scriptures are CHRISTIANS!
malcolmxy The "WE" are all the Baptized, all who remain IN Jesus! The "WE" does NOT include Judas.. Judas rejected the Teachings of God, he rejected Jesus' words!!
Look..
From verse 45 down to verse 59 is the TEACHING OF GOD!
45 It is written in the Prophets: "They will all be taught by God." Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me. 46 No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father. 47 Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life. 48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."

52 Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"

53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever." 59 He said this while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.

malcolmxy The Jews in verse 52 (above) do not believe Jesus is GOD, these Jews reject the teaching!! You reject the teaching!

These Jews (below) do NOT believe the TEACHING, period!
60 On hearing it, many of his disciples said, "This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?"

malcolmxy You will see Jesus lets them go in their UNBELIEF! You also reject the teaching as "Metaphor" or lie, but you claim to be part of the "WE"!? You claim to be Christian???

These Jews accept the TEACHING and they believe Jesus is God !
68 Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.
69 We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God."

malcolmxy These Jews are CHRISTIAN.. They are the "WE" mentioned throughout the New Testament! LOOK..
Look what Jesus says in reply to Peter, the very next verse!

70 Then Jesus replied, "Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!" 71 (He meant Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot, who, though one of the Twelve, was later to betray him.)

malcolmxy Judas is a Hypocrite!! He stays as a believer but he does NOT believe the TEACHING.. "My flesh is real food, my blood is real drink"! He like you is NOT part of the "WE" found in the New testament!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 11:58:05 PM
malcolmxy
You said.. Again...more babies are baptized on a daily basis today, and they don't even know it's happening. As someone who was baptized in Jesus' name, most likely before you were even born, let alone born again (some of us got it right the 1st time, ya know...), let me tell ya - it's not quite the life changing experience it's been billed as.

I reply: To be Baptized, you must be baptized in the name of "The Father, Son and Holy Spirit!" No such thing as being baptized in the name of Jesus!
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

And... Of course babies don't know a thing and are still saved by baptism! The Parents raise them up to, "Know, love and serve God"!
The Jews circumcised there babies at eight days.. These babies do not know they were "ADDED to the Jewish Nation" by circumcision but they also are raised up to understand their station! They are raised up to be Jews! As the Christians raise their babies up to be Followers of Christ! What is the problem!!?

As they are Baptized... The person receives the GIFT.. the Holy Spirit!
The Gift grows as the person grows in knowledge and understanding!
38 Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

You asked.. Oh, so I don't need Jesus body for ever lasting life? Wait a minute...the scripture you posted says unless I eat his flesh and drink his blood, I'm gonna die. How is that not completely parasitic?
I reply: It is Parasitic, as I said.
Unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood you have no life in you!

You MUST eat LIFE to have LIFE!
You must eat the flesh of Jesus to REMAIN IN Jesus! (as scriptures tell you)

If you are NOT in the ONLY CHURCH Jesus formed you are not being fed by Jesus!

Baptism ADDED 3000 to the Body of Jesus, the first day of Pentecost!
All ADDED to Jesus' body, are God' children!
The day they were Baptized they became God' children!

Dogknox
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 12:46:17 AM
At 12/15/2012 11:37:51 PM, Dogknox wrote:
I reply: Good question.
What does it mean, to you, to be one with God?
It means you are "IN the Body of Jesus"!
Look... God has only ONE SON.. JUST ONE!

Then what the heck is up with Jesus saying otherwise?

Is Jesus trying to deceive me, or is it that you do not know His word and bear false witness?

malcolmxy Disciples are Jesus' "BROTHERS"!
Matthew 12:49
Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers.

malcolmxy IF..
LOGIC: If you were BROTHER of Jesus God would be your Father! If you were BROTHER of Jesus, Mary would be your mother!

Hold up...sometimes Jesus uses metaphors and doesn't speak literally? Well, then, how do YOU know when he is being literal and when he is speaking in metaphor?

To be ONE with God!!!
Baptism ADDS me to the "Body of Jesus".. Communion KEEPS me in his body!
56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

So, we're back to the whole parasite thing?

malcolmxy Do you understand the meaning of the word: "Remain"; As in NOT leaving?!!!

Remain (verb)

Continue to exist, esp. after other similar or related people or things have ceased to exist.

You can't remain "IN" Jesus, if first you never were IN Jesus; Now can you!!!??

Time remains constant even though the future doesn't exist yet. There is much that remains to be seen which has never been seen. I remain confused by every argument you make as none of it makes any sense.

Baptism ADDS brothers to Jesus' holy Body.. Communion KEEP them IN Jesus' holy body! All..
All IN Jesus are Children of God!
All IN Jesus are Brother's of Jesus!
All IN Jesus are Children of Mary!
All IN Jesus remain there as long, as they are NOURISHED with LIFE.. Jesus' holy body & blood!!
Jesus IS the LIFE come down, he has ACCESS to the "Tree Of Life"!

SCRIPTURE?!?!?!?!?

I reply: Another good question!
"WE".... The NT scriptures have the word "WE" throughout, the "WE" found in the NT scriptures are CHRISTIANS!
malcolmxy The "WE" are all the Baptized, all who remain IN Jesus! The "WE" does NOT include Judas.. Judas rejected the Teachings of God, he rejected Jesus' words!!

Judas was Jesus most trusted disciple and was so obedient to Jesus that he betrayed him upon Jesus' order even though Judas, with all his heart, wanted to do anything BUT that which Jesus asked of him.

Look..
From verse 45 down to verse 59 is the TEACHING OF GOD!
45 It is written in the Prophets: "They will all be taught by God." Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me. 46 No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father. 47 Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life. 48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."

52 Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"

53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever." 59 He said this while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.

Breath in my words, feast on my knowledge and drink in the truth for I know more than you, and if you do not nourish your mind with my wisdom, you will be forever lost in chaos.

malcolmxy The Jews in verse 52 (above) do not believe Jesus is GOD, these Jews reject the teaching!! You reject the teaching!

I don't reject the teaching. YOU do. YOU have the audacity to believe that YOU possess the knowledge of God, though you are only man. I know that I know not God and only seek to do his bidding, and so I spend my life pondering his will without the PRIDE to believe I understand it at all times and in all situations like YOU do.

These Jews (below) do NOT believe the TEACHING, period!
60 On hearing it, many of his disciples said, "This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?"

malcolmxy You will see Jesus lets them go in their UNBELIEF! You also reject the teaching as "Metaphor" or lie, but you claim to be part of the "WE"!? You claim to be Christian???

YOU said above that Jesus calls his disciples "BROTHERS", which is a metaphor. YOU call his words metaphor. Do YOU reject his teachings?

These Jews accept the TEACHING and they believe Jesus is God !
68 Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.
69 We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God."

malcolmxy These Jews are CHRISTIAN.. They are the "WE" mentioned throughout the New Testament! LOOK..
Look what Jesus says in reply to Peter, the very next verse!

70 Then Jesus replied, "Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!" 71 (He meant Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot, who, though one of the Twelve, was later to betray him.)

Actually, he meant Peter, but whatever...Judas made the ultimate sacrifice for Jesus, and it will always be the position of the unthinking Christian to believe he is evil even though it was Peter who founded the Holy Roman Catholic Church, which, by the teachings of Jesus is an abomination.

malcolmxy Judas is a Hypocrite!! He stays as a believer but he does NOT believe the TEACHING.. "My flesh is real food, my blood is real drink"! He like you is NOT part of the "WE" found in the New testament!

Dogknox

Judas is the kind of friend that anyone would want when they really need a favor (as you'll remember, Judas threw away his 30 pieces of silver in disgust as he mourned his friend who he simply obeyed by acting out the betrayal that he never wanted to perpetrate).