Total Posts:102|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What is Islam...

maj
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 12:20:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hello, dear readers, I come cross the following article 'What is Islam... ' and
I want to know your opinion and your comments especially christian people:

Someone already told me, "You Mohammadians follow the teachings of Mohammad and not god". This statement shocked me because it showed me how little people knew about Islam and how they jump to conclusions without seeking there authenticates!

First of all, we are not Mohammedans cause we do not follow his ideas, but we follow his message which was revealed by God (Allah means God in Arabic, so its not OUR God, but the ONLY God that exists, if u prefer saying God then say God instead of Allah) threw the Angel Gabriel. The message is written in the Glorious Quran.

(Quran means "Recitation" because it was recited to Mohammad(pbuh) then he recited it to people who knew how to write in order to preserve it). Second of all, Islam is not a religion for Arabs, cause if it is, then how can one explain the fact that out of the 1.8 Billion Muslims around the world (1/4 of the worlds population), only 15% of those are Arabs!

Unlike all religions, named out of names of territories, tribes or people, Islam is a classical Arabic verb. Islam means "submission" and it self comes from the term "aslama", which means "to surrender, resign oneself." In Islam, the fundamental duty of a Muslim is to submit to Allah (One of the Arabic names for "the God", not an invented name... and to prove that, Arab Christians call Jesus(as) Allah, thus Jesus(as) was only a prophet which will be proven later on) This is the same ONE GOD of all previous prophets. A person who follows Islam is called a Muslim, and this means "one who surrenders to God."

So if you think about it, if YOU believe in God, then YOU are a Muslim... shocked? Well its as simple as ABC, its an Arabic verb, the prophets didn't speak English after all, so for instance, their followers did not say about Moses (as): "you are a submitter of god", they said whatever the translation of these words (submitter of god) in Moses (as) original language, and if his language was Arabic they would of said he was a Muslim (a 5 year old kid can understand what I just said). Now the last prophet Mohammad (pbuh) spoke Arabic, therefore as a submitter to the one GOD all mighty, he was called a Muslim, being the ARABIC word for submitter. Today we still use all the terms as used in the time and language of our last prophet in order to protect preserve the purity of his message.

Now after what I just said, someone who believes in God and still argues with me that he is not a Muslim (by definition) can stop reading my website since it isnt dedicated to closed minded people, but to people who reason and use common sense. Now as a Muslim, maybe you don't follow the beliefs of Islam, as we know it today, but all you guys who submit to God are Muslims, when using Arabic terminology.

So Islam is not a new religion created by Mohammad (pbuh), as so many think, it"s the same only religion that have always existed, the religion of total submission to the will of God, as Jesus said continuously across the bible "thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven"(Matthew 6:10) . Islam is a way of life, the way of life GOD wants us to live on this earth (by submitting to Him), the same way of life that GOD sent messengers across time to tell us to follow. Moses was a submitter of the one true GOD (He was a Muslim), Abraham was a submitter (Muslim), Jesus was a submitter (Muslim), Noah was a submitter (Muslim) and so on, and they all believed in the oneness of God, therefore characterized as "Muslims", but unfortunately their messages have been distorted until the final messenger (Mohammad(pbuh)) who's message has been preserved in the hearts and minds of people (since its revelation it has been written down and memorized. Today over 10 million people on Earth memorize it, how can you change a single dot???) and recited everyday by a 1/4 of the Earth's population in the same classical Arabic language spoken 1500 years ago, and this whether you"re Chinese, Russian, or Arabic. And that's the beauty of Islam!!! The whole world talking and praying under the same language, a which the Angel Gabriel used to reveal the final scripture.

In addition to the Quran, other documents are also referred to by followers of Islam. A number of additional sayings of Muhammad were complied in the Hadith ("tradition"). The Torat (of Moses), Suhuf (books of the prophets), Zabur (psalms of David), and the Injil (gospel of Jesus) are also studied and considered to be revelations, although they are believed to have been changed through time as said by their own scholars and encyclopedias, and not by Muslims *read more* at the section "Overview of academic views").There is not a single serious Bible scholar that would tell you that he has an original of the Bible. Nor is there one who really believes that the Bible was revealed in English. This is nonsense and does not even merit a discussion (the Protestant Church has 66 books and the Catholic Church has 73 different books,...some say Jesus was never resurrected, some don't believe in the trinity, and some don't even believe in his crucifixion, which one is the right one?)

All religions tell us to be good to our neighbors, to give charity, to obey our parents, not to steal, and so on... they all promote goodness since it is the way of life GOD wants us to live on Earth, so we cannot say my religion is better than yours as it would be a sign of ignorance. No religion is better than the other, they all teach us to be good. The more you read on the 3 main religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam), the more you realize they resemble each other at 99%, but this 1% is enough to create all the controversies. After all, they do come from the same source, GOD Almighty. So I am not inviting you guys to learn a new religion, we are all Muslims since we submit to GOD, and i will show you VERY solid points throughout my website supporting today's Islamic traditions to the preaching"s of Jesus (as), Moses (as), Abraham (as), ... and all the thousands of prophets sent by God Almighty.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the word not for no reason; it"s because of its message of beauty and simplicity. We must keep in mind one thing, a Muslim and Islam are 2 different things and we shouldn"t mix them up together. Islam, today, is the belief in the Oneness of GOD and his messengers. In the time of Jesus (as) it was the belief in the Ones of God and Jesus (as) his messenger, and so one with each messenger sent! Not because a Muslim does something bad it means that Islam taught him that! We have black sheep"s just like in any other faith, and we shouldn"t prevent ourselves from learning about Islam because of bad things done by people who claim they are Muslims when their actions are far from being acceptable! Islam teaches us to be good, but unfortunately not all Muslims are good. And the best parallel I can give is the Christian Priests raping children! We cannot represent those child molesters to the Christian teachings, cause the bible does not say "thou shall rape kids"!
http://www.whyislam101.com...
iamnotwhoiam
Posts: 171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 2:30:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 12:20:05 AM, maj wrote:
We have black sheep"s just like in any other faith, and we shouldn"t prevent ourselves from learning about Islam because of bad things done by people who claim they are Muslims when their actions are far from being acceptable! Islam teaches us to be good, but unfortunately not all Muslims are good. And the best parallel I can give is the Christian Priests raping children!

Good point. Mohammed raped Aisha when she was nine years old, but that shouldn't stop us learning about Islam. We need to understand the follies of all religions.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,762
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 5:03:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 2:30:36 AM, iamnotwhoiam wrote:

Good point. Mohammed raped Aisha when she was nine years old, but that shouldn't stop us learning about Islam. We need to understand the follies of all religions.

Response: Only in the eyes of the delusional. To the contrary, Muhammad had consensual sex in marriage with Aisha after she reached puberty and maturity. So your argument fails, supported by the fact that you failed to quote anything from the Qur'an or Sunnah to support your claim.

Furthermore, what's quite amusing by non-muslims when they call the marriage between Aisha and Muhammad as rape is that such logic stems from an islamic source. That means that according to your own logic, rape is actually a beautiful thing, because the same sources says that Aisha loved Muhammad and was treated kindly and grew to be a leader and a scholar. So by your own logic, rape is good. That makes you sound like sicko, not islam.
iamnotwhoiam
Posts: 171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 6:29:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 5:03:11 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/8/2012 2:30:36 AM, iamnotwhoiam wrote:

Good point. Mohammed raped Aisha when she was nine years old, but that shouldn't stop us learning about Islam. We need to understand the follies of all religions.

To the contrary, Muhammad had consensual sex in marriage with Aisha after she reached puberty and maturity.

"My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me."
Al-Tabari, Vol. 9

Narrated Aisha: "The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Alright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:234

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
Sahih Muslim 8:3311

Furthermore, what's quite amusing by non-muslims when they call the marriage between Aisha and Muhammad as rape is that such logic stems from an islamic source. That means that according to your own logic, rape is actually a beautiful thing

Sure, if for some strange reason you buy into the idea that evaluating a source is a matter of either completely accepting or rejecting everything it claims. Didn't you take history classes at school?
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,585
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 7:01:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 12:20:05 AM, maj wrote:
Hello, dear readers, I come cross the following article 'What is Islam... ' and
I want to know your opinion and your comments especially christian people:

Someone already told me, "You Mohammadians follow the teachings of Mohammad and not god". This statement shocked me because it showed me how little people knew about Islam and how they jump to conclusions without seeking there authenticates!

First of all, we are not Mohammedans cause we do not follow his ideas, but we follow his message which was revealed by God (Allah means God in Arabic, so its not OUR God, but the ONLY God that exists, if u prefer saying God then say God instead of Allah) threw the Angel Gabriel. The message is written in the Glorious Quran.

(Quran means "Recitation" because it was recited to Mohammad(pbuh) then he recited it to people who knew how to write in order to preserve it). Second of all, Islam is not a religion for Arabs, cause if it is, then how can one explain the fact that out of the 1.8 Billion Muslims around the world (1/4 of the worlds population), only 15% of those are Arabs!

Unlike all religions, named out of names of territories, tribes or people, Islam is a classical Arabic verb. Islam means "submission" and it self comes from the term "aslama", which means "to surrender, resign oneself." In Islam, the fundamental duty of a Muslim is to submit to Allah (One of the Arabic names for "the God", not an invented name... and to prove that, Arab Christians call Jesus(as) Allah, thus Jesus(as) was only a prophet which will be proven later on) This is the same ONE GOD of all previous prophets. A person who follows Islam is called a Muslim, and this means "one who surrenders to God."

So if you think about it, if YOU believe in God, then YOU are a Muslim... shocked? Well its as simple as ABC, its an Arabic verb, the prophets didn't speak English after all, so for instance, their followers did not say about Moses (as): "you are a submitter of god", they said whatever the translation of these words (submitter of god) in Moses (as) original language, and if his language was Arabic they would of said he was a Muslim (a 5 year old kid can understand what I just said). Now the last prophet Mohammad (pbuh) spoke Arabic, therefore as a submitter to the one GOD all mighty, he was called a Muslim, being the ARABIC word for submitter. Today we still use all the terms as used in the time and language of our last prophet in order to protect preserve the purity of his message.

Now after what I just said, someone who believes in God and still argues with me that he is not a Muslim (by definition) can stop reading my website since it isnt dedicated to closed minded people, but to people who reason and use common sense. Now as a Muslim, maybe you don't follow the beliefs of Islam, as we know it today, but all you guys who submit to God are Muslims, when using Arabic terminology.

So Islam is not a new religion created by Mohammad (pbuh), as so many think, it"s the same only religion that have always existed, the religion of total submission to the will of God, as Jesus said continuously across the bible "thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven"(Matthew 6:10) . Islam is a way of life, the way of life GOD wants us to live on this earth (by submitting to Him), the same way of life that GOD sent messengers across time to tell us to follow. Moses was a submitter of the one true GOD (He was a Muslim), Abraham was a submitter (Muslim), Jesus was a submitter (Muslim), Noah was a submitter (Muslim) and so on, and they all believed in the oneness of God, therefore characterized as "Muslims", but unfortunately their messages have been distorted until the final messenger (Mohammad(pbuh)) who's message has been preserved in the hearts and minds of people (since its revelation it has been written down and memorized. Today over 10 million people on Earth memorize it, how can you change a single dot???) and recited everyday by a 1/4 of the Earth's population in the same classical Arabic language spoken 1500 years ago, and this whether you"re Chinese, Russian, or Arabic. And that's the beauty of Islam!!! The whole world talking and praying under the same language, a which the Angel Gabriel used to reveal the final scripture.

In addition to the Quran, other documents are also referred to by followers of Islam. A number of additional sayings of Muhammad were complied in the Hadith ("tradition"). The Torat (of Moses), Suhuf (books of the prophets), Zabur (psalms of David), and the Injil (gospel of Jesus) are also studied and considered to be revelations, although they are believed to have been changed through time as said by their own scholars and encyclopedias, and not by Muslims *read more* at the section "Overview of academic views").There is not a single serious Bible scholar that would tell you that he has an original of the Bible. Nor is there one who really believes that the Bible was revealed in English. This is nonsense and does not even merit a discussion (the Protestant Church has 66 books and the Catholic Church has 73 different books,...some say Jesus was never resurrected, some don't believe in the trinity, and some don't even believe in his crucifixion, which one is the right one?)

All religions tell us to be good to our neighbors, to give charity, to obey our parents, not to steal, and so on... they all promote goodness since it is the way of life GOD wants us to live on Earth, so we cannot say my religion is better than yours as it would be a sign of ignorance. No religion is better than the other, they all teach us to be good. The more you read on the 3 main religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam), the more you realize they resemble each other at 99%, but this 1% is enough to create all the controversies. After all, they do come from the same source, GOD Almighty. So I am not inviting you guys to learn a new religion, we are all Muslims since we submit to GOD, and i will show you VERY solid points throughout my website supporting today's Islamic traditions to the preaching"s of Jesus (as), Moses (as), Abraham (as), ... and all the thousands of prophets sent by God Almighty.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the word not for no reason; it"s because of its message of beauty and simplicity. We must keep in mind one thing, a Muslim and Islam are 2 different things and we shouldn"t mix them up together. Islam, today, is the belief in the Oneness of GOD and his messengers. In the time of Jesus (as) it was the belief in the Ones of God and Jesus (as) his messenger, and so one with each messenger sent! Not because a Muslim does something bad it means that Islam taught him that! We have black sheep"s just like in any other faith, and we shouldn"t prevent ourselves from learning about Islam because of bad things done by people who claim they are Muslims when their actions are far from being acceptable! Islam teaches us to be good, but unfortunately not all Muslims are good. And the best parallel I can give is the Christian Priests raping children! We cannot represent those child molesters to the Christian teachings, cause the bible does not say "thou shall rape kids"!
http://www.whyislam101.com...

Do you think a person should be punished for:

1. Homosexual behavior.
2. A man dressing as a female in public.
3. Leaving Islam and becoming a Christian.
4. Drawing an image of Mohamed.
5. Burning a copy of the Koran in public.

I will tell you my views on Islam after you give me your answers.

Harry.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,762
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 7:27:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 6:29:12 AM, iamnotwhoiam wrote:

To the contrary, Muhammad had consensual sex in marriage with Aisha after she reached puberty and maturity.

"My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me."
Al-Tabari, Vol. 9

Narrated Aisha: "The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Alright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:234

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
Sahih Muslim 8:3311

Response: Hadiths from al-Tabari are not from the sunnah, making your point pointless. Al-Tabari is simply a collection of hadiths that he collected in which he himself states that if it does not follow the sunnah, then it should be thrown away. Your argument fails.

Secondly, the word "consummate" means "to complete" as well and does not simply refer to sex. A marriage is complete when the husband and wife lives together, since it is condemned to live together before marriage. That is why the mention of consummation is mentioned after Aisha lived with Muhammad at 9 years old. Debunked again.

Lastly, a female can reach puberty and maturity at 9 years old, so even if Muhammad and Aisha had sex, there is no problem, since there is absolutely no harm in consensual sex in marriage at puberty with someone who is mature. Debunked again.




Sure, if for some strange reason you buy into the idea that evaluating a source is a matter of either completely accepting or rejecting everything it claims. Didn't you take history classes at school?

Response: You don't need to take a history class to know common sense. For common sense demonstrates that by calling the report by Aisha herself that she was raped at 9 is a fact, then according to your own logic, the reports that Aisha was treatd kindly and grew to be a leader and a scholar are true as well, since it comes from the same source. So that means that rape is a good thing to you. Did you not learn common sense in school?
iamnotwhoiam
Posts: 171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 7:53:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 7:27:33 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/8/2012 6:29:12 AM, iamnotwhoiam wrote:

To the contrary, Muhammad had consensual sex in marriage with Aisha after she reached puberty and maturity.

"My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me."
Al-Tabari, Vol. 9


Narrated Aisha: "The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Alright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:234

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
Sahih Muslim 8:3311

Response: Hadiths from al-Tabari are not from the sunnah, making your point pointless.

These are historical sources. Yours would be a brilliant point if the relevance of historical sources were a matter of theological conformity.


Secondly, the word "consummate" means "to complete" as well and does not simply refer to sex.


In English "consumate" also means "to complete". However, in Arabic "dakala" has no such connotation. It means to consumate the marriage i,e sex.

Lastly, a female can reach puberty and maturity at 9 years old, so even if Muhammad and Aisha had sex, there is no problem

No problem at all, raping a 9 year old.

You don't need to take a history class to know common sense. For common sense demonstrates that by calling the report by Aisha herself that she was raped at 9 is a fact, then according to your own logic, the reports that Aisha was treated kindly and grew to be a leader and a scholar are true as well

I am prepared to accept that she wasn't beaten, at least. I am also prepared to accept that she grew to be a leader and a scholar. This does not justify her rape when she was nine years old! It doesn't make her rape a good thing at all. What planet are you on?
iamnotwhoiam
Posts: 171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 7:55:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 7:27:33 AM, Fatihah wrote:
. Did you not learn common sense in school?

Common sense is the refuge of fools. There's nothing common about sense. It's rare.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,762
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 8:04:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 7:53:10 AM, iamnotwhoiam wrote:


These are historical sources. Yours would be a brilliant point if the relevance of historical sources were a matter of theological conformity.

Response: To the contrary, the point has been demonstrated, since you can't even provide proof that the historical sources you use are actually true, while your own inability to conform it with the rest of the texts upports that it's not true.



In English "consumate" also means "to complete". However, in Arabic "dakala" has no such connotation. It means to consumate the marriage i,e sex.

Response: To the contrary, "dakala" means to enter, and is used within arabic in ways other than sex. Thus the hadith refers to entering a marriage contract.

No problem at all, raping a 9 year old.

Response: No problem at all if sex is consensual in marraige at puberty with someone who is mature.

I am prepared to accept that she wasn't beaten, at least. I am also prepared to accept that she grew to be a leader and a scholar. This does not justify her rape when she was nine years old! It doesn't make her rape a good thing at all. What planet are you on?

Response: Then if you accept that she was raped and she grew to be a leader and scholar and she also states that Muhammad is the best of men, then your own logic continues to show that rape is a great thing, since no harm was done to her. So what planet are you on?
Fatihah
Posts: 7,762
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 8:05:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 7:55:47 AM, iamnotwhoiam wrote:
At 12/8/2012 7:27:33 AM, Fatihah wrote:
. Did you not learn common sense in school?

Common sense is the refuge of fools. There's nothing common about sense. It's rare.

Response: Indeed. In your case, it is very rare.
iamnotwhoiam
Posts: 171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 9:34:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 8:04:32 AM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: To the contrary, the point has been demonstrated, since you can't even provide proof that the historical sources you use are actually true, while your own inability to conform it with the rest of the texts supports that it's not true.

Oh the irony.

In English "consumate" also means "to complete". However, in Arabic "dakala" has no such connotation. It means to consumate the marriage i,e sex.

Response: To the contrary, "dakala" means to enter, and is used within arabic in ways other than sex. Thus the hadith refers to entering a marriage contract.

to enter, to pierce, to penetrate, to consummate the marriage, cohabit, sleep with a woman

"dakala" does not refer to marriage but to Aisha directly.


No problem at all, raping a 9 year old.

Response: No problem at all if sex is consensual in marraige at puberty with someone who is mature.

Nine years old is not mature enough to consent to sex. She was raped.

Then if you accept that she was raped and she grew to be a leader and scholar and she also states that Muhammad is the best of men, then your own logic continues to show that rape is a great thing, since no harm was done to her. So what planet are you on?

No. Why should I believe that Mohamed was the best of men, even if Aisha said it? Who said no harm was done to her? Your contention that I must take everything in the hadiths as verbatim is naive.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,762
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 9:46:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 9:34:48 AM, iamnotwhoiam wrote:


Oh the irony.

Response: Oh the refuted.

to enter, to pierce, to penetrate, to consummate the marriage, cohabit, sleep with a woman

"dakala" does not refer to marriage but to Aisha directly.

Response: Yet the very definition of the word and the fact that the word marriage follows the word dakhala proves otherwise.

Nine years old is not mature enough to consent to sex. She was raped.

Response: Yet not a single piece of scientific evidence supports your claim, thus debunking yourself as uual. Thus the only way to know that a 9 year old cannot consent to sex is if you forced to rape a 9 year old yourself to find out, thus demonstrating your own perverted ideology, not islam.

No. Why should I believe that Mohamed was the best of men, even if Aisha said it? Who said no harm was done to her? Your contention that I must take everything in the hadiths as verbatim is naive.

Response: You don't have to do anything. It's your right to continue to sound illogical. Yet the fact remains that if the hadith hat Aisha was raped is true, then the hadiths that Aisha was a leadrer and scholar and believed that Muhammad was the best of men who treated her kindly must also be rue since it derives from the same source. So you continue to demonstrate that rae is a good thing. Your contention that rape is good is a reflection of your own degrading character, not islam.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 9:53:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 9:46:27 AM, Fatihah wrote:

Nine years old is not mature enough to consent to sex. She was raped.

Response: Yet not a single piece of scientific evidence supports your claim, thus debunking yourself as uual. Thus the only way to know that a 9 year old cannot consent to sex is if you forced to rape a 9 year old yourself to find out, thus demonstrating your own perverted ideology, not islam.


Right. The only way I could know that a 2 year old can't consent to sex is to rape her myself?

\
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 9:55:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I didn't know Fatihah was still alive....
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,762
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 9:58:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 9:53:35 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 12/8/2012 9:46:27 AM, Fatihah wrote:

Nine years old is not mature enough to consent to sex. She was raped.

Response: Yet not a single piece of scientific evidence supports your claim, thus debunking yourself as uual. Thus the only way to know that a 9 year old cannot consent to sex is if you forced to rape a 9 year old yourself to find out, thus demonstrating your own perverted ideology, not islam.


Right. The only way I could know that a 2 year old can't consent to sex is to rape her myself?

Response: When common sense fails, what other way is there to know?
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,585
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:35:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Come on - why the silence? is anyone willing to take a stab at these questions?

Do you think a person should be punished for:

1. Homosexual behavior.
2. A man dressing as a female in public.
3. Leaving Islam and becoming a Christian.
4. Drawing an image of Mohamed.
5. Burning a copy of the Koran in public.

Harry.
iamnotwhoiam
Posts: 171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:56:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 9:46:27 AM, Fatihah wrote:
to enter, to pierce, to penetrate, to consummate the marriage, cohabit, sleep with a woman

"dakala" does not refer to marriage but to Aisha directly.

Response: Yet the very definition of the word and the fact that the word marriage follows the word dakhala proves otherwise.

"The very definition of the word" (to enter, to pierce, to penetrate, to consummate the marriage, cohabit, sleep with a woman) and the fact it refers to Aisha proves that it is about sex with Aisha.

An Ayeshath Radhiyallahu Anha : AnnaNnabiyya Sallallahu Alaihi Vasallama Thazawwajaha vahiya binthu sitha sineen, va udkhilath alaihi vahiya binthu this"in.

udkhilath alaihi - he penetrated her



Nine years old is not mature enough to consent to sex. She was raped.

Response: Yet not a single piece of scientific evidence supports your claim, thus debunking yourself as uual. Thus the only way to know that a 9 year old cannot consent to sex is if you forced to rape a 9 year old yourself to find out, thus demonstrating your own perverted ideology, not islam.

Teicher MH, Glod CA, Surrey J, Swett C (1993). "Early childhood abuse and limbic system ratings in adult psychiatric outpatients". The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences 5 (3): 301"6. PMID 8369640.

Anderson CM, Teicher MH, Polcari A, Renshaw PF (2002). "Abnormal T2 relaxation time in the cerebellar vermis of adults sexually abused in childhood: potential role of the vermis in stress-enhanced risk for drug abuse". Psychoneuroendocrinology 27 (1"2): 231"44. doi:10.1016/S0306-4530(01)00047-6. PMID 11750781.

Teicher MH (March 2002). "Scars that won't heal: the neurobiology of child abuse". Scientific American 286 (3): 68"75. doi:10.1038/scientificamerican0302-68. PMID 11857902.

Ito Y, Teicher MH, Glod CA, Harper D, Magnus E, Gelbard HA (1993). "Increased prevalence of electrophysiological abnormalities in children with psychological, physical, and sexual abuse". The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences 5 (4): 401"8. PMID 8286938.

Questioning whether 9 year olds can consent: You certainly don't come across many 9 year olds.

Yet the fact remains that if the hadith hat Aisha was raped is true, then the hadiths that Aisha was a leadrer and scholar and believed that Muhammad was the best of men who treated her kindly must also be rue since it derives from the same source.

Okay. Let's say they are true, since you naively insist. She was still raped as a 9 year old.
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,585
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 11:00:43 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 10:56:03 AM, iamnotwhoiam wrote:
At 12/8/2012 9:46:27 AM, Fatihah wrote:
to enter, to pierce, to penetrate, to consummate the marriage, cohabit, sleep with a woman

"dakala" does not refer to marriage but to Aisha directly.

Response: Yet the very definition of the word and the fact that the word marriage follows the word dakhala proves otherwise.

"The very definition of the word" (to enter, to pierce, to penetrate, to consummate the marriage, cohabit, sleep with a woman) and the fact it refers to Aisha proves that it is about sex with Aisha.

An Ayeshath Radhiyallahu Anha : AnnaNnabiyya Sallallahu Alaihi Vasallama Thazawwajaha vahiya binthu sitha sineen, va udkhilath alaihi vahiya binthu this"in.

udkhilath alaihi - he penetrated her





Nine years old is not mature enough to consent to sex. She was raped.

Response: Yet not a single piece of scientific evidence supports your claim, thus debunking yourself as uual. Thus the only way to know that a 9 year old cannot consent to sex is if you forced to rape a 9 year old yourself to find out, thus demonstrating your own perverted ideology, not islam.

Teicher MH, Glod CA, Surrey J, Swett C (1993). "Early childhood abuse and limbic system ratings in adult psychiatric outpatients". The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences 5 (3): 301"6. PMID 8369640.

Anderson CM, Teicher MH, Polcari A, Renshaw PF (2002). "Abnormal T2 relaxation time in the cerebellar vermis of adults sexually abused in childhood: potential role of the vermis in stress-enhanced risk for drug abuse". Psychoneuroendocrinology 27 (1"2): 231"44. doi:10.1016/S0306-4530(01)00047-6. PMID 11750781.

Teicher MH (March 2002). "Scars that won't heal: the neurobiology of child abuse". Scientific American 286 (3): 68"75. doi:10.1038/scientificamerican0302-68. PMID 11857902.

Ito Y, Teicher MH, Glod CA, Harper D, Magnus E, Gelbard HA (1993). "Increased prevalence of electrophysiological abnormalities in children with psychological, physical, and sexual abuse". The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences 5 (4): 401"8. PMID 8286938.

Questioning whether 9 year olds can consent: You certainly don't come across many 9 year olds.


Yet the fact remains that if the hadith hat Aisha was raped is true, then the hadiths that Aisha was a leadrer and scholar and believed that Muhammad was the best of men who treated her kindly must also be rue since it derives from the same source.

Okay. Let's say they are true, since you naively insist. She was still raped as a 9 year old.

Here is a report from a UK broadsheet about Muslim pedophilia:

http://www.independent.co.uk...

Harry.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,762
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 11:16:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 10:56:03 AM, iamnotwhoiam wrote:


"The very definition of the word" (to enter, to pierce, to penetrate, to consummate the marriage, cohabit, sleep with a woman) and the fact it refers to Aisha proves that it is about sex with Aisha.

An Ayeshath Radhiyallahu Anha : AnnaNnabiyya Sallallahu Alaihi Vasallama Thazawwajaha vahiya binthu sitha sineen, va udkhilath alaihi vahiya binthu this"in.

udkhilath alaihi - he penetrated her

Response: Yet the definition you support is suport by know context, while the word "marriage" follows the arabic word, and not Aisha. So the very context proves it means to enter marraige, not Aisha. Debunked again.




Teicher MH, Glod CA, Surrey J, Swett C (1993). "Early childhood abuse and limbic system ratings in adult psychiatric outpatients". The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences 5 (3): 301"6. PMID 8369640.

Anderson CM, Teicher MH, Polcari A, Renshaw PF (2002). "Abnormal T2 relaxation time in the cerebellar vermis of adults sexually abused in childhood: potential role of the vermis in stress-enhanced risk for drug abuse". Psychoneuroendocrinology 27 (1"2): 231"44. doi:10.1016/S0306-4530(01)00047-6. PMID 11750781.

Teicher MH (March 2002). "Scars that won't heal: the neurobiology of child abuse". Scientific American 286 (3): 68"75. doi:10.1038/scientificamerican0302-68. PMID 11857902.

Ito Y, Teicher MH, Glod CA, Harper D, Magnus E, Gelbard HA (1993). "Increased prevalence of electrophysiological abnormalities in children with psychological, physical, and sexual abuse". The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences 5 (4): 401"8. PMID 8286938.

Questioning whether 9 year olds can consent: You certainly don't come across many 9 year olds.

Response: The amusing part is that after all you just stated, you still failed to present any scientific evidence that a 9 year old cannot give consent. Debunked again. Just because you suffered some mental deficiency at 9 years old does not mean that every other 9 year old shares the same mental deficiency. And when we consider the fact that you still can't show evidence that a 9 year old can't give consent, then the only way to know so is either you were mentally slow at 9 years old or you raped a 9 year old and found out. So tell us, which is it?



Okay. Let's say they are true, since you naively insist. She was still raped as a 9 year old.

Response: Then that means that rape is a good thing according to your logic, since there was no harm done to her as the sources state. Thus you have no point.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,762
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 11:37:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 11:00:43 AM, Dirty.Harry wrote:


Here is a report from a UK broadsheet about Muslim pedophilia:

http://www.independent.co.uk...

Harry.

Response: Here is a reposrt of non-muslim pedophilia in the UK. One of the biggest ever.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com...
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 11:45:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Harry, That you have the courage to link paedophilia to Muslims simply because of their religion is outrageous. You have zero factual knowledge, as I said earlier and will say over and over again, about Islam. To simply ignore the vast reasons BEYOND Islam as to why Muslims in the West tend to rape in significant amounts is merely showing your apparent ignorance about religion, psychology, et cetera.

This thread won't change your mind, and you'll cower away from anything formal -- so have a nice evening.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 11:49:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 11:00:43 AM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
At 12/8/2012 10:56:03 AM, iamnotwhoiam wrote:
At 12/8/2012 9:46:27 AM, Fatihah wrote:
to enter, to pierce, to penetrate, to consummate the marriage, cohabit, sleep with a woman

"dakala" does not refer to marriage but to Aisha directly.

Response: Yet the very definition of the word and the fact that the word marriage follows the word dakhala proves otherwise.

"The very definition of the word" (to enter, to pierce, to penetrate, to consummate the marriage, cohabit, sleep with a woman) and the fact it refers to Aisha proves that it is about sex with Aisha.

An Ayeshath Radhiyallahu Anha : AnnaNnabiyya Sallallahu Alaihi Vasallama Thazawwajaha vahiya binthu sitha sineen, va udkhilath alaihi vahiya binthu this"in.

udkhilath alaihi - he penetrated her





Nine years old is not mature enough to consent to sex. She was raped.

Response: Yet not a single piece of scientific evidence supports your claim, thus debunking yourself as uual. Thus the only way to know that a 9 year old cannot consent to sex is if you forced to rape a 9 year old yourself to find out, thus demonstrating your own perverted ideology, not islam.

Teicher MH, Glod CA, Surrey J, Swett C (1993). "Early childhood abuse and limbic system ratings in adult psychiatric outpatients". The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences 5 (3): 301"6. PMID 8369640.

Anderson CM, Teicher MH, Polcari A, Renshaw PF (2002). "Abnormal T2 relaxation time in the cerebellar vermis of adults sexually abused in childhood: potential role of the vermis in stress-enhanced risk for drug abuse". Psychoneuroendocrinology 27 (1"2): 231"44. doi:10.1016/S0306-4530(01)00047-6. PMID 11750781.

Teicher MH (March 2002). "Scars that won't heal: the neurobiology of child abuse". Scientific American 286 (3): 68"75. doi:10.1038/scientificamerican0302-68. PMID 11857902.

Ito Y, Teicher MH, Glod CA, Harper D, Magnus E, Gelbard HA (1993). "Increased prevalence of electrophysiological abnormalities in children with psychological, physical, and sexual abuse". The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences 5 (4): 401"8. PMID 8286938.

Questioning whether 9 year olds can consent: You certainly don't come across many 9 year olds.


Yet the fact remains that if the hadith hat Aisha was raped is true, then the hadiths that Aisha was a leadrer and scholar and believed that Muhammad was the best of men who treated her kindly must also be rue since it derives from the same source.

Okay. Let's say they are true, since you naively insist. She was still raped as a 9 year old.

Here is a report from a UK broadsheet about Muslim pedophilia:

http://www.independent.co.uk...

Harry.

Your article is about "All the paedophile groomers in this particular sort of crime " on the street, in gangs " are Muslims. " Those who disagree don't say it was religious they say ""The offenders abused their victims casually, almost as a hobby-type behaviour,"

It goes on to state "95 per cent of the men on its sex offenders register are white. Just five per cent are Asian."

How "Muslim" does this sound:

"Emma Jackson's story is typical. She was chatted up in Meadowhall shopping centre near Sheffield by a couple of Asian boys a year or so older than her. But then she was introduced to their older friends and then to a glamorous suitor called Tarik, who gave her gifts and drinks, cigarettes and drugs, and rides in his smart car. He encouraged her to try the drugs because, he told her, she was old enough, whatever her parents said. She was his princess. He was the only one who understood her: her parents were just fuddy-duddies who wanted her not to have any fun."

And finally "However, the picture presented by the academics, Ella Cockbain and Helen Brayley, is a lot less clear. "The citations are correct but they have been taken out of context," says Ms Cockbain. "Nor do they acknowledge the small sample size of the original research, which focused on just two large cases." They worried that "findings were being overextended from a small, geographically concentrated sample to characterise an entire crime type". Even their most recent work studies just five cases " though of the 52 offenders involved totals 83 per cent are Asian Pakistani, 11 per cent Asian other and 6 per cent white. That is a very small sample."

Are the offenders disproportionately Asian/Pakistani and born in Muslim families? Yes. Was this religiously motivated? No.
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,585
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 11:40:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 11:45:53 AM, Mirza wrote:
Harry, That you have the courage to link paedophilia to Muslims simply because of their religion is outrageous.

Which specific sentence/paragraph from which post are you objecting to and why?

You have zero factual knowledge, as I said earlier and will say over and over again, about Islam.

Yet oddly I have supplied ample supporting facts: documentation and information for every criticism of Islam that I have raised so far.

To simply ignore the vast reasons BEYOND Islam as to why Muslims in the West tend to rape in significant amounts is merely showing your apparent ignorance about religion, psychology, et cetera.

Good you accept that this is a fact - we're getting somewhere at last. Now let me quote (one of a great many) news report for you:

"Hundreds of children are being subjected to physical abuse in madrassas, an investigation claims. At least 250,000 Muslim youngsters attend the religious instruction centres, which are not formally regulated. And more than 400 allegations of physical abuse have been made over the past three years, with the total reaching 146 last year and 89 in 2009. At a Lancashire mosque, children as young as six were punched in the back, slapped, kicked and had their hair pulled. In Lambeth, South London, staff attacked youngsters with pencils and even a phone cable.

Mohammed Hanif Khan, an imam from Stoke, was imprisoned for 16 years in March for raping a 12-year-old boy and sexually assaulting a 15-year-old. Some local authorities told the BBC, which conducted the investigation, that community pressure had led families to withdraw complaints."


Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

Did you read that part Mirza? "community pressure" that is the Muslim community itself has played a role in perpetuating these crimes and protecting the criminals - would you see non-Muslims in any town in the UK or US acting together in that way? Nope - we don't tend to do that at a community level Muslims do - and guess what? it is a Muslim that said that:

"Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of of the Ramadhan Foundation, accused Pakistani community elders of "burying their heads in the sand" on the issue of on-street grooming. "There is a significant problem for the British Pakistani community," he said. "There should be no silence in addressing the issue of race as this is central to the actions of these criminals."

or how about this one:

"Up to 100,000 children are taught at 700 Islamic schools, or madrassas, of which almost a half use unlawful corporal punishment to discipline pupils, says the report into child protection published today by the Muslim Parliament of Great Britain. The authors also warn that each year at least a dozen children are sexually abused by their teachers and Imans with very few cases ever being made public."

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk...

or

"Nine men have been convicted of being part of a child sexual exploitation ring in Greater Manchester. The men, from Rochdale and Oldham, "groomed" girls, one as young as 13. Liverpool Crown Court heard the men plied their victims with drink and drugs so they could "pass them around" and use them for sex. The case, involving Asian defendants and white victims, sparked protests by far-right groups but police insist the grooming was not "racially motivated".


Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk...

Are these lies? did I make all this up?

Now hear this - I don't give a damn about the "...vast reasons BEYOND Islam as to why Muslims in the West tend to rape..." all I care about is explaining the reality of this medieval cult that presents a long term threat to our way of life in the UK, EU and US because it is our children and grandchildren who will have to live with this by which time it may be too late as I fear it already is for Britain.

Now next time you go up against old Harry make sure you get your facts right young man - because unlike some of the people you may have fooled I have seen a great deal.

Now how about a bit of honesty - this set of questions has been deliberately avoided by every Muslim in this thread, here it is again for the third time:

Do you think a person should be punished for:

1. Homosexual behavior.
2. A man dressing as a female in public.
3. Leaving Islam and becoming a Christian.
4. Drawing an image of Mohamed.
5. Burning a copy of the Koran in public.

Harry.
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,585
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 11:42:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 11:49:35 AM, Wnope wrote:
How "Muslim" does this sound:

"Emma Jackson's story is typical. She was chatted up in Meadowhall shopping centre near Sheffield by a couple of Asian boys a year or so older than her. But then she was introduced to their older friends and then to a glamorous suitor called Tarik, who gave her gifts and drinks, cigarettes and drugs, and rides in his smart car. He encouraged her to try the drugs because, he told her, she was old enough, whatever her parents said. She was his princess. He was the only one who understood her: her parents were just fuddy-duddies who wanted her not to have any fun."

And finally "However, the picture presented by the academics, Ella Cockbain and Helen Brayley, is a lot less clear. "The citations are correct but they have been taken out of context," says Ms Cockbain. "Nor do they acknowledge the small sample size of the original research, which focused on just two large cases." They worried that "findings were being overextended from a small, geographically concentrated sample to characterise an entire crime type". Even their most recent work studies just five cases " though of the 52 offenders involved totals 83 per cent are Asian Pakistani, 11 per cent Asian other and 6 per cent white. That is a very small sample."

Are the offenders disproportionately Asian/Pakistani and born in Muslim families? Yes. Was this religiously motivated? No.

See my reply to our resident Imam above.

Harry.
maj
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2012 4:26:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/9/2012 11:40:34 AM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
Now how about a bit of honesty - this set of questions has been deliberately avoided by every Muslim in this thread, here it is again for the third time:
Do you think a person should be punished for:
1. Homosexual behavior.
2. A man dressing as a female in public.
3. Leaving Islam and becoming a Christian.
4. Drawing an image of Mohamed.
5. Burning a copy of the Koran in public.

Harry.

Hello Harry,
Because it's me who started this topic I think your questions was addressed to me and I think that why no one come to answer it.
Anyway, before answering your questions, I think there are so many points that you should know about Islam before you could grasp my answer:
First, you should know that ISLAM is not a new religion but the final culmination and fulfillment of the same basic truth that ALLAH (God) revealed through all His prophets to every people.

When you know the meaning of Islam which in general means worshiping Allah alone without attributing any equals to Him.
So you will know that Islam is the real religion of Jesus Moses Ibraham Noah etc in other words it's the real religion of all the messengers and prophets to all mankind all of them called their people to worship
"Allah" alone because He is the only one who deserves to be worshipped.

Knowing the above point, it will easy for you to know the real mission of prophet Muhammad if not I will explain it by some speeches of Muhammad himself :
Allah's Apostle said, "My similitude in comparison with the other prophets before me, is that of a man who has built a house nicely and beautifully, except for a place of one brick in a corner. The people go about it and wonder at its beauty, but say: 'Would that this brick be put in its place!' So I am that brick, and I am the last of the Prophets."
And his other Hadith:

(We, the Prophets are brothers with (the same father but) different mothers. Our religion is the same,) meaning, `we should worship Allah alone without partners while having different laws.'
This, indeed, is the straight path which the Messengers have brought and which commands worshipping Allah alone without partners and adhering to the Law of the last Messenger whom Allah sent.
And also:
Narated By Abu Huraira : Two persons, a Muslim and a Jew, quarrelled. The Muslim said, "By Him Who gave Muhammad superiority over all the people! The Jew said, "By Him Who gave Moses superiority over all the people!" At that the Muslim raised his hand and slapped the Jew on the face. The Jew went to the Prophet and informed him of what had happened between him and the Muslim. The Prophet sent for the Muslim and asked him about it. The Muslim informed him of the event. The Prophet said, "Do not give me superiority over Moses, for on the Day of Resurrection all the people will fall unconscious and I will be one of them, but I will. be the first to gain consciousness, and will see Moses standing and holding the side of the Throne (of Allah). I will not know whether (Moses) has also fallen unconscious and got up before me, or Allah has exempted him from that stroke."
(And We did not send any Messenger before you but We revealed to him (saying): "None has the right to be worshipped but I, so worship Me.') ﴿21:25﴾ Allah informed us that Nuh said to his people,
(Verily, We did send down the Tawrah, therein was guidance and light, by which the Prophets, who submitted themselves to Allah's will, judged for the Jews. And the rabbis and the priests ﴿did also﴾.) ﴿5:44﴾, and,
And Allah asked Muhammad to say:
[003:084] Say (O Muhammad [sal-All"hu 'alayhi wa sallam]): "We believe in All"h and in what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down to Ibr"h"m (Abraham), Ism"'"l (Ishmael), Ish"q (Isaac), Ya'q"b (Jacob) and Al-Asb"t [the offspring of the twelve sons of Ya'q"b (Jacob)] and what was given to M"s" (Moses), 'خs" (Jesus) and the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between one another among them and to Him (All"h) we have submitted (in Isl"m)."
Say, [O believers], "We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him." (136)

So they respond with obedience saying what stated in the Quran:
The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], "We make no distinction between any of His messengers." And they say, "We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination." (285)
And look what Allah said about Ibraham:
[016:120] Verily, Ibr"h"m (Abraham) was an Ummah (a leader having all the good righteous qualities, or a nation), obedient to All"h, Han"f (i.e. to worship none but All"h), and he was not one of those who were Al-Mushrik"n (polytheists, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of All"h, and those who joined partners with All"h).
[016:121] (He was) thankful for His (All"h's) Favours. He (All"h) chose him (as an intimate friend) and guided him to a Straight Path (Isl"mic Monotheism " neither Judaism nor Christianity).
[016:122] And We gave him good in this world, and in the Hereafter he shall be of the righteous.
And Allah asked Muhammad to follow the steps of Ibrahim.
[016:123] Then, We have sent the Revelation to you (O Muhammad [sal-All"hu 'alayhi wa sallam] saying): "Follow the religion of Ibr"h"m (Abraham) Han"f (Isl"mic Monotheism " to worship none but All"h) and he was not of the Mushrik"n (polytheists, idolaters, disbelievers).
Now I suppose that you understand what Islam is all about and Muslims are.
That in reality there"s only one religion revealed from the same source to
So you will find in all the divine scriptures the teachings allow us all good and lawful things, and prohibits us unlawful and evil things, and required people to be very keen to do good deeds and avoid evil deeds.
Hence, I come to answer your questions in a simple way,
1.Homosexual behavior.
It"s forbidden in Islam (again repeat that Islam means the religion of all the prophets) because there"s no advantages of this bad behavior.
2.A man dressing as a female in public.
The same answer It"s forbidden in Islam (again repeat that Islam means the religion of all the prophets) because there"s no advantages of this bad behavior. And also not allowed for a woman dressing as a male in public.
To be continued "..
Dogknox
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 7:08:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
maj and or Fatihah QUESTION:
Do the Muslim's believe they are the decedents of Isaac!?
Do the Muslim's believe the Jews are the decedents of Ishmael the son of Hagar??

Dogknox