Jump to topic:

Polyandy

ShaktiOwl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 3:14:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
A woman having multiple husbands-any thoughts? Do you think its against god? Do yu think he made only men to enjoy multiple love. I mean that is what islam claims right?
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 7:28:30 AM
At 12/9/2012 3:14:25 AM, ShaktiOwl wrote:
A woman having multiple husbands-any thoughts? Do you think its against god? Do yu think he made only men to enjoy multiple love. I mean that is what islam claims right?

Response: Islam ddoes not claim that. Islam acknowledges the fact that men are different from women regarding physical strength and emotional sensitivity. Women are naturally more sensative than men, making them least likely to incline to fighting. Based on this natural difference between men and women, it is quite obvious that men should be the protectors of women. It is due to the use of protection that men are obligated to work and provide and protect all women and because of this responsibility, men are allowed more than one wife, so they can financially provide and protect women, while the women can be safe within their homes instead of being forced to work and labor amongst men and face harrassment.

Simply put, polygamy of having more than one wife is for the protection of women by men. There is no such thing as a woman having more than one husband because there is no need for a woman to be the protector and provider of a man.
ShaktiOwl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 12:20:32 PM
At 12/9/2012 7:28:30 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/9/2012 3:14:25 AM, ShaktiOwl wrote:

Response: Islam ddoes not claim that. Islam acknowledges the fact that men are different from women regarding physical strength and emotional sensitivity. Women are naturally more sensative than men, making them least likely to incline to fighting. Based on this natural difference between men and women, it is quite obvious that men should be the protectors of women. It is due to the use of protection that men are obligated to work and provide and protect all women and because of this responsibility, men are allowed more than one wife, so they can financially provide and protect women, while the women can be safe within their homes instead of being forced to work and labor amongst men and face harrassment.

Simply put, polygamy of having more than one wife is for the protection of women by men. There is no such thing as a woman having more than one husband because there is no need for a woman to be the protector and provider of a man.

complete BS. There are many song women who dont need a man,and let not forget there are stay at home dads. i say if a woman loves two men she should be able to marry both
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2012 5:42:51 PM
At 12/9/2012 12:20:32 PM, ShaktiOwl wrote:

complete BS. There are many song women who dont need a man,and let not forget there are stay at home dads. i say if a woman loves two men she should be able to marry both

Response: You sound dumb. Whether some woman claim to not need a man and there are stay at home dads does not change or refute the concept of polygamy in islam, since it is not obligatory.