Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

Why does Jesus the shepherd leave his flock a

GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2012 1:28:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Why does Jesus the shepherd leave his flock at the mercy of a Super Wolf?

Scriptures say that God gave Satan/Super Wolf dominion over the earth and the power to deceive all of us on this world.

Jesus often used the shepherd and sheep analogy in scriptures.

Following that analogy and the fact that Jesus has been gone for some time now, one must wonder why, if our souls are so important to Jesus, he has left us and past generations at Satan"s mercy.

No shepherd I ever heard of would be so irresponsible to his duty to his flock.
Especially since scriptures tell us that more sheep will be taken by Satan than protected by the shepherd.

Another breach of duty, FMPOV, is that Satan has been sentenced to hell by God, yet justice delayed is considered justice denied by most and God is denying mankind that justice.

I appreciate the free will argument that some might put but our free will was rescinded by God the moment he gave Satan the power to deceive us against our will. That situation is depicted somewhat in this clip which speaks to God letting Satan have his way with us.

This clip is just to show what some think of the shepherd analogy.

Can you shed some light on these two issues for me?

Regards
DL
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2012 1:36:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/10/2012 1:28:47 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
Why does Jesus the shepherd leave his flock at the mercy of a Super Wolf?

Scriptures say that God gave Satan/Super Wolf dominion over the earth and the power to deceive all of us on this world.

Jesus often used the shepherd and sheep analogy in scriptures.

Following that analogy and the fact that Jesus has been gone for some time now, one must wonder why, if our souls are so important to Jesus, he has left us and past generations at Satan"s mercy.

No shepherd I ever heard of would be so irresponsible to his duty to his flock.
Especially since scriptures tell us that more sheep will be taken by Satan than protected by the shepherd.

Another breach of duty, FMPOV, is that Satan has been sentenced to hell by God, yet justice delayed is considered justice denied by most and God is denying mankind that justice.

I appreciate the free will argument that some might put but our free will was rescinded by God the moment he gave Satan the power to deceive us against our will. That situation is depicted somewhat in this clip which speaks to God letting Satan have his way with us.



This clip is just to show what some think of the shepherd analogy.



Can you shed some light on these two issues for me?

Regards
DL

As Christ has defeated death itself then death and the fear of death now has no power over the true Christian; hence His work is complete and He has not abandoned those who cling to His finished work on the cross.

Cowards and liars cannot inherit eternal life.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 4:59:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/10/2012 1:28:47 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
Why does Jesus the shepherd leave his flock at the mercy of a Super Wolf?

Scriptures say that God gave Satan/Super Wolf dominion over the earth and the power to deceive all of us on this world.

Jesus often used the shepherd and sheep analogy in scriptures.

Following that analogy and the fact that Jesus has been gone for some time now, one must wonder why, if our souls are so important to Jesus, he has left us and past generations at Satan"s mercy.

No shepherd I ever heard of would be so irresponsible to his duty to his flock.
Especially since scriptures tell us that more sheep will be taken by Satan than protected by the shepherd.

Another breach of duty, FMPOV, is that Satan has been sentenced to hell by God, yet justice delayed is considered justice denied by most and God is denying mankind that justice.

I appreciate the free will argument that some might put but our free will was rescinded by God the moment he gave Satan the power to deceive us against our will. That situation is depicted somewhat in this clip which speaks to God letting Satan have his way with us.



This clip is just to show what some think of the shepherd analogy.



Can you shed some light on these two issues for me?

Regards
DL

GreatestIam I hope all is well..

I reply: Jesus did not abandon his flock, he left behind a Shepherd!
You are wrong to think the Church does NOT have the Authority of Jesus to teach ALL NATIONS!! Peter is the first SHEPHERD of Jesus' flock. The Popes have a linage that goes all the way back two thousand years to Peter the first Pope!

The Only Church formed by Jesus, is the Holy Catholic Church... None others!

John 21:15
When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?"
"Yes, Lord," he said, "you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Feed my lambs."
16 Again Jesus said, "Simon son of John, do you love me?"
He answered, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Take care of my sheep."
17 The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?"
Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Feed my sheep.


GreatestIam You have to reject the scriptures to believe as you do!

Dogknox
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 12:39:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/10/2012 1:36:35 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:


As Christ has defeated death itself then death and the fear of death now has no power over the true Christian; hence His work is complete and He has not abandoned those who cling to His finished work on the cross.

Cowards and liars cannot inherit eternal life.

If Christ has defeated death then where is his live body?

That would be the only evidence or proof that you could possibly have.

If you do not have it then you are a liar and are doomed to the future you crave so much for others not of your little tribe.

I claim that he did not defeat death and the proof is that he is not here and alive.

Any court would give my statement more veracity than yours as positives can be proven while negatives cannot.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 12:47:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/11/2012 4:59:16 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 12/10/2012 1:28:47 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
Why does Jesus the shepherd leave his flock at the mercy of a Super Wolf?

Scriptures say that God gave Satan/Super Wolf dominion over the earth and the power to deceive all of us on this world.

Jesus often used the shepherd and sheep analogy in scriptures.

Following that analogy and the fact that Jesus has been gone for some time now, one must wonder why, if our souls are so important to Jesus, he has left us and past generations at Satan"s mercy.

No shepherd I ever heard of would be so irresponsible to his duty to his flock.
Especially since scriptures tell us that more sheep will be taken by Satan than protected by the shepherd.

Another breach of duty, FMPOV, is that Satan has been sentenced to hell by God, yet justice delayed is considered justice denied by most and God is denying mankind that justice.

I appreciate the free will argument that some might put but our free will was rescinded by God the moment he gave Satan the power to deceive us against our will. That situation is depicted somewhat in this clip which speaks to God letting Satan have his way with us.



This clip is just to show what some think of the shepherd analogy.



Can you shed some light on these two issues for me?

Regards
DL

GreatestIam I hope all is well..

I reply: Jesus did not abandon his flock, he left behind a Shepherd!
You are wrong to think the Church does NOT have the Authority of Jesus to teach ALL NATIONS!! Peter is the first SHEPHERD of Jesus' flock. The Popes have a linage that goes all the way back two thousand years to Peter the first Pope!

The Only Church formed by Jesus, is the Holy Catholic Church... None others!

John 21:15
When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?"
"Yes, Lord," he said, "you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Feed my lambs."
16 Again Jesus said, "Simon son of John, do you love me?"
He answered, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Take care of my sheep."
17 The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?"
Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Feed my sheep.


GreatestIam You have to reject the scriptures to believe as you do!

Dogknox

I have rejected the scriptures for good reasons. Most scholars have.

Please see what Mr. Erhman says about the scriptures in this first clip.
What the M C says at the beginning is quite accurate.

Please see what Mr. Avalos says of their history in this clip.

I am not an atheist but just do not have the God that Rome gave you.

Please have a quick look from my Gnostic Christian POV with this information.

I will add these clips to the mix for your consideration. They show who put what in Jesus' mouth and how Christianity has been manipulated. The first which is part of the second speaks to my Gnostic Christian label and the second shows my view of religions overall and the Noble Lie that I think we and our governments should rescind. The third clip speaks to the reason that religions were invented in the first place as it shows why social control was required for city states that had to deal with the reality of finite resources. I see these city states as led by a timocratic king who through the religion that he would have created, also realized that there had to be a tyrannical part to his benevolent duty and created a religion to be just that.

I see the King/God as having to have the morals shown in the Haigt clip.

http://blog.ted.com...

He would have to create his religion as expressed through his high priest/tyrant who would live by the first commandment of God, place no one above me as the enforcer of his King/God's rules and laws while still obeying his King. The larger Roman system would later assume the same system through the Noble Lie. First through Flavian and later through Constantine.

http://www.simchajtv.com...

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 12:53:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/11/2012 4:59:16 PM, Dogknox wrote:

GreatestIam I hope all is well..

I reply: Jesus did not abandon his flock, he left behind a Shepherd!
You are wrong to think the Church does NOT have the Authority of Jesus to teach ALL NATIONS!! Peter is the first SHEPHERD of Jesus' flock. The Popes have a linage that goes all the way back two thousand years to Peter the first Pope!

The Only Church formed by Jesus, is the Holy Catholic Church... None others!

John 21:15
When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?"
"Yes, Lord," he said, "you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Feed my lambs."
16 Again Jesus said, "Simon son of John, do you love me?"
He answered, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Take care of my sheep."
17 The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?"
Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Feed my sheep.


GreatestIam You have to reject the scriptures to believe as you do!

Dogknox

Further.

I read with interest your view of Peter as head of the Church.

Why was his gospel rejected if he was to head up the Church?

How can we know his view of what the teachings of the Church should be when Paul is given the credit for establishing the Church?

That would sort of mean that those who say the Church has been corrupted might just have a point.

I know Peter did some writing but it never became canon law.

Regards
DL
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 4:19:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/12/2012 12:53:16 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/11/2012 4:59:16 PM, Dogknox wrote:

GreatestIam I hope all is well..

I reply: Jesus did not abandon his flock, he left behind a Shepherd!
You are wrong to think the Church does NOT have the Authority of Jesus to teach ALL NATIONS!! Peter is the first SHEPHERD of Jesus' flock. The Popes have a linage that goes all the way back two thousand years to Peter the first Pope!

The Only Church formed by Jesus, is the Holy Catholic Church... None others!

John 21:15
When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?"
"Yes, Lord," he said, "you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Feed my lambs."
16 Again Jesus said, "Simon son of John, do you love me?"
He answered, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Take care of my sheep."
17 The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?"
Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Feed my sheep.


GreatestIam You have to reject the scriptures to believe as you do!

Dogknox

Further.

I read with interest your view of Peter as head of the Church.

Why was his gospel rejected if he was to head up the Church?

How can we know his view of what the teachings of the Church should be when Paul is given the credit for establishing the Church?

That would sort of mean that those who say the Church has been corrupted might just have a point.

I know Peter did some writing but it never became canon law.

Regards
DL

GreatestIam you are a Gnostic because you reject the scriptures!
I am "Christian"... Christians are Christian because they believe the scriptures!
"Christian"--Christ follower!

You ask: Why was his (peter's) gospel rejected if he was to head up the Church?
I reply: You are WRONG.... Peter was NOT rejected by The ONLY Church Jesus formed, his authority was rejected in the great protest, the "de-formers" rejected the authority of the pope sixteen hundred years after Jesus, not before the "de-formation" but after!!!

Peter is the first Shepherd!
Jesus made Peter Shepherd of his; One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic Church in John' Gospel!
265 popes from Peter up to today, in an unbroken chain! All popes have a "Linage" traceable back to Peter the First Shepherd!

No other church is apostolic, one, holy or universal .. all others are formed by men; All others are formed at least sixteen hundred years after Jesus.."Anti-Christs"!

Dogknox
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 10:46:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
You believe the sciptures do you.

I will add these clips to the mix for your consideration. They show who put what in Jesus' mouth and how Christianity has been manipulated. The first which is part of the second speaks to my Gnostic Christian label and the second shows my view of religions overall and the Noble Lie that I think we and our governments should rescind. The third clip speaks to the reason that religions were invented in the first place as it shows why social control was required for city states that had to deal with the reality of finite resources. I see these city states as led by a timocratic king who through the religion that he would have created, also realized that there had to be a tyrannical part to his benevolent duty and created a religion to be just that.

I see the King/God as having to have the morals shown in the Haigt clip.

http://blog.ted.com...

He would have to create his religion as expressed through his high priest/tyrant who would live by the first commandment of God, place no one above me as the enforcer of his King/God's rules and laws while still obeying his King. The larger Roman system would later assume the same system through the Noble Lie. First through Flavian and later through Constantine.

http://www.simchajtv.com...

Regards
DL
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 8:13:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/10/2012 1:36:35 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
As Christ has defeated death itself then death and the fear of death now has no power over the true Christian;

Death overpowered Story book jebus and it was powerless to stop death taking him - e.g. John 5:30

Story book jebus was a total failure, liar, deceiver & fraud!

e.g. Deut. 24:16 & Ezek, 18:20

At 12/10/2012 1:36:35 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
Cowards and liars cannot inherit eternal life.

That's why those humans that concocted the Story book jebus only deceitfully partially pretended that it succeeded; but only in Fairy tale land!

YOU & your Cult having failed to even accept the challenge to legitimately manifest the requirements and abilities of any genuine bible Story book believer as stated in said Story book, YOU are also counted amongst those cowards & liars you spoke of!

Your mentor & personal successful literal Saviour, moi!

Me Composer the ongoing successful & vindicated Cult buster!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 8:27:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
GreatestIam Jesus rose from the dead!
Jesus offers eternal life to all who believe his words!

The Resurrection is what Christians believe, we reject any other god or gods!

One God....
God the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit!
God became "MAN" so the perfect MAN could die!
The Perfect man was sinless so Jesus the perfect man could not die and stay dead! Jesus popped up out of the grave.. as a cork released, pops up in a pool of water!

The first perfect man; Adam sinned so death entered the world, all men are the children of Adam all are born corrupted, no man could be found to pay for Adam the perfect man' sin! Man was stuck with death, we were stuck between a rock and a hard spot. We were stuck that is until Jesus was born!!

God became MAN.. Born so he could die!

Dogknox
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2012 6:47:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 8:27:01 PM, Dogknox wrote:
GreatestIam Jesus rose from the dead!
Jesus offers eternal life to all who believe his words!

The Resurrection is what Christians believe, we reject any other god or gods!

One God....
God the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit!
God became "MAN" so the perfect MAN could die!
The Perfect man was sinless so Jesus the perfect man could not die and stay dead! Jesus popped up out of the grave.. as a cork released, pops up in a pool of water!

The first perfect man; Adam sinned so death entered the world, all men are the children of Adam all are born corrupted, no man could be found to pay for Adam the perfect man' sin! Man was stuck with death, we were stuck between a rock and a hard spot. We were stuck that is until Jesus was born!!

God became MAN.. Born so he could die!

Dogknox

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

This then begs the question.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

Only an insane God. That"s who.

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it"s immorality.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women.
They have denied them equality and subjugated them to men.

Regards
DL
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2012 7:30:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/12/2012 12:39:21 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/10/2012 1:36:35 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:


As Christ has defeated death itself then death and the fear of death now has no power over the true Christian; hence His work is complete and He has not abandoned those who cling to His finished work on the cross.

Cowards and liars cannot inherit eternal life.

If Christ has defeated death then where is his live body?

That would be the only evidence or proof that you could possibly have.

If you do not have it then you are a liar and are doomed to the future you crave so much for others not of your little tribe.

I claim that he did not defeat death and the proof is that he is not here and alive.

Any court would give my statement more veracity than yours as positives can be proven while negatives cannot.

Regards
DL

That is precisely what the Gospel authors are testifying to: the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

I have received personal, private revelation of this, you have not.

I have prayed that you do.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2012 7:39:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/14/2012 7:30:42 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/12/2012 12:39:21 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/10/2012 1:36:35 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:


As Christ has defeated death itself then death and the fear of death now has no power over the true Christian; hence His work is complete and He has not abandoned those who cling to His finished work on the cross.

Cowards and liars cannot inherit eternal life.

If Christ has defeated death then where is his live body?

That would be the only evidence or proof that you could possibly have.

If you do not have it then you are a liar and are doomed to the future you crave so much for others not of your little tribe.

I claim that he did not defeat death and the proof is that he is not here and alive.

Any court would give my statement more veracity than yours as positives can be proven while negatives cannot.

Regards
DL

That is precisely what the Gospel authors are testifying to: the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

I have received personal, private revelation of this, you have not.

I have prayed that you do.

Showing that prayer is a waste of time.

As to your gospel writers, I guess you have not notice that none of the big 4 wrote about it. A glaring omission that shows they di not believe it.

Regards
DL
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2012 9:28:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/14/2012 7:39:18 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/14/2012 7:30:42 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/12/2012 12:39:21 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/10/2012 1:36:35 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:


As Christ has defeated death itself then death and the fear of death now has no power over the true Christian; hence His work is complete and He has not abandoned those who cling to His finished work on the cross.

Cowards and liars cannot inherit eternal life.

If Christ has defeated death then where is his live body?

That would be the only evidence or proof that you could possibly have.

If you do not have it then you are a liar and are doomed to the future you crave so much for others not of your little tribe.

I claim that he did not defeat death and the proof is that he is not here and alive.

Any court would give my statement more veracity than yours as positives can be proven while negatives cannot.

Regards
DL

That is precisely what the Gospel authors are testifying to: the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

I have received personal, private revelation of this, you have not.

I have prayed that you do.

Showing that prayer is a waste of time.

As to your gospel writers, I guess you have not notice that none of the big 4 wrote about it. A glaring omission that shows they di not believe it.





Regards
DL

Sorry, the Gospel writers omitted what, the resurrection?
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2012 11:28:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
GreatestIam you said.. It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

This then begs the question.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

Only an insane God. That"s who.

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it"s immorality.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women.
They have denied them equality and subjugated them to men.

Regards
DL


I reply: Right off..... God turns bad into good...
From my last post you can easily see how; God by dying destroyed death and by RISING he restored life!

You complain: What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

I reply THINK: It is called "Free Will"!

GreatestIam If God forced you to LOVE him then your love would not be real true love! Love must be given freely!

GreatestIam God gave Adam and Eve, free will!
They decided not to obey God!

1 John 5:3
In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome

GreatestIam Do you see it? The verse (above) tells you "Love of God is keeping his commands!"
They did not LOVE GOD!
God is LOVE, he must let them love freely or God would not be perfect!
If God forced them to love, (magic pill) then their love would not be true love!

God turns it around.. Because they sinned they were removed from heaven.. Only LOVE is found in heaven!
GreatestIam Because they sinned we were born!
All men today are Adams Children.. all are born corrupted, all need salvation and redemption!

Adam and Eve died because they lost access to the "Tree Of Life"!
The Children of God, All baptized into the Body Of Jesus, have Access... Jesus IS THE LIFE, come down!

GreatestIam I eat so I live, all bodies need to be nourished all must eat!

John 6:50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die.
51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."


JESUS FEEDS ME LIFE!
Dogknox
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2012 12:27:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/14/2012 9:28:29 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/14/2012 7:39:18 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/14/2012 7:30:42 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/12/2012 12:39:21 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/10/2012 1:36:35 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:


As Christ has defeated death itself then death and the fear of death now has no power over the true Christian; hence His work is complete and He has not abandoned those who cling to His finished work on the cross.

Cowards and liars cannot inherit eternal life.

If Christ has defeated death then where is his live body?

That would be the only evidence or proof that you could possibly have.

If you do not have it then you are a liar and are doomed to the future you crave so much for others not of your little tribe.

I claim that he did not defeat death and the proof is that he is not here and alive.

Any court would give my statement more veracity than yours as positives can be proven while negatives cannot.

Regards
DL

That is precisely what the Gospel authors are testifying to: the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

I have received personal, private revelation of this, you have not.

I have prayed that you do.

Showing that prayer is a waste of time.

As to your gospel writers, I guess you have not notice that none of the big 4 wrote about it. A glaring omission that shows they di not believe it.





Regards
DL

Sorry, the Gospel writers omitted what, the resurrection?

Yep.
Check that link.

Regards
DL
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2012 12:31:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 8:13:35 PM, Composer wrote:
At 12/10/2012 1:36:35 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
As Christ has defeated death itself then death and the fear of death now has no power over the true Christian;

Death overpowered Story book jebus and it was powerless to stop death taking him - e.g. John 5:30
But death was powerless to keep him dead, thus Composer: 0 Jesus: 1
Bring yo next Challenger.

Story book jebus was a total failure, liar, deceiver & fraud!
Not if he got so many followers, thus you just lied. Jesus: 2 Composer: 0

e.g. Deut. 24:16 & Ezek, 18:20



At 12/10/2012 1:36:35 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
Cowards and liars cannot inherit eternal life.

That's why those humans that concocted the Story book jebus only deceitfully partially pretended that it succeeded; but only in Fairy tale land!
SO what do you call us? We obviously were the success.

YOU & your Cult having failed to even accept the challenge to legitimately manifest the requirements and abilities of any genuine bible Story book believer as stated in said Story book, YOU are also counted amongst those cowards & liars you spoke of!
And this is yet another claim you have not proven.

Your mentor & personal successful literal Saviour, moi!

Me Composer the ongoing successful & vindicated Cult buster!
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2012 1:10:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/14/2012 11:28:12 AM, Dogknox wrote:


I reply: Right off..... God turns bad into good...
From my last post you can easily see how; God by dying destroyed death and by RISING he restored life!


Show the chapter and verse where your eternal God says he can die.
Not just his mule Jesus body. Where God himself can die.
Lest you forget, all God needs do to do anything is snap his fingers and life, death and everything in between can just disappear.


You complain: What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

I reply THINK: It is called "Free Will"!


Think ---- his free will could have come up with many moral ways.

GreatestIam If God forced you to LOVE him then your love would not be real true love! Love must be given freely!


Is it true love when he holds a gun called hell and death to your head and says love me or else?

Anyway, God lived for a good bit of eternity without love so when did your never changing God suddenly change and develop all these needs?


GreatestIam God gave Adam and Eve, free will!
They decided not to obey God!

Tell us what happened the first time A & E showed they were autonomous creatures and did their will instead of God's?

Free will is not free with a gun held to your head by a God with so little morals that he murdered his children by neglect by locking away what would keep them alive.
If a human did that you woud be all over the justice system to punish him yet your double standard corrupted by your religion morality praises God for what you would condemn man for doing. I call that hypocrisy.


1 John 5:3
In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome

Yet he says we are all sinners and none can keep his commands. Your double standard is showing again.

GreatestIam Do you see it? The verse (above) tells you "Love of God is keeping his commands!"
They did not LOVE GOD!
God is LOVE, he must let them love freely or God would not be perfect!
If God forced them to love, (magic pill) then their love would not be true love!

So love to you can be in a heart that murders those he loves. No damned wonder A & E rejected that corrupt love. BTW, nowhere in scriptures does it say they rejected his love. You are making stuff up. Get the quote of be seen as lying to make your case that you fail to make.

A & E, as the story plainly reads chose knowledge, wisdom and a moral sense as good as God's, his words. The only thing they rejected was staying as bright as bricks.

Why do you think God gave Satan access to them if not to tempt them and insure they ate of the tree of knowledge?

Jesus, the son he hated was waitng in the wings for his cue to die for your prick of a God so A & E had to eat. Remember that hymn that calls it the necessary sin?


God turns it around.. Because they sinned they were removed from heaven.. Only LOVE is found in heaven!

Satan came from heaven. Is he love?
God came from heaven with full intentions of having his son needlessly murdered. Is that love?
You sure have a weird view of what love is.


GreatestIam Because they sinned we were born!
All men today are Adams Children.. all are born corrupted, all need salvation and redemption!


From your twisted POV perhaps but not from the POV of the Jews who wrote, own and have first interpretation rights of Eden and they see it as man's elevation without original sin. Your church reverse that for the cash raising you up when you are not down would bring in.


Adam and Eve died because they lost access to the "Tree Of Life"!

Lost. No.
God murdered them through negligent non-feeding.
If your children die because you padlock the food, is it them dying or you killing them?
Show your double standard again.


The Children of God, All baptized into the Body Of Jesus, have Access... Jesus IS THE LIFE, come down!

GreatestIam I eat so I live, all bodies need to be nourished all must eat!

John 6:50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die.
51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."


JESUS FEEDS ME LIFE!
Dogknox

Shove your preaching up your as s if you want a response from me.
Your God is a prick. If you can change my mind then I will ask for your preaching.

Regards
DL
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2012 4:33:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
GreatestIam you asked..
Show the chapter and verse where your eternal God says he can die.
Not just his mule Jesus body. Where God himself can die.
Lest you forget, all God needs do to do anything is snap his fingers and life, death and everything in between can just disappear.


GreatestIam read close... "Jesus is God"!
John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was with God in the beginning.


LOOK... same chapter... "Jesus became FLESH!!!"
John 1:14
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Man needed a Perfect Man to die for the sins of Adam the first perfect man! Jesus is the second Adam.. "Perfect Man"!

You said.. Think ---- his free will could have come up with many moral ways.
I reply: No you are wrong..Man is made in the "IMAGE OF GOD"!!!
God is LOVE!!!

1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
&
1 John 4:16
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

GreatestIam You can't LOVE unless you have the FREEDOM to love.. Love must be given freely or it is not love!
Example.. "If you refuse to love me I will PUNCH you in the nose"!
OR
"If you will love me I will pay you eighteen dollars"!

Man needs "Free Will" to love!

You said/asked.. Is it true love when he holds a gun called hell and death to your head and says love me or else?

Anyway, God lived for a good bit of eternity without love so when did your never changing God suddenly change and develop all these needs?


I reply: All who do NOT have love, can't enter heaven... Death is NO MORE.. Jesus destroyed death on the cross..
GreatestIam You are going to live forever!!!!!

If not in heaven with LOVE then in the Lake of fire with HATE.. Forever! Free will sends you up or down!
God does not send you.. It is the hard heart that put each person in hell!

You asked.. Tell us what happened the first time A & E showed they were autonomous creatures and did their will instead of God's?

Free will is not free with a gun held to your head by a God with so little morals that he murdered his children by neglect by locking away what would keep them alive.
If a human did that you woud be all over the justice system to punish him yet your double standard corrupted by your religion morality praises God for what you would condemn man for doing. I call that hypocrisy.


I reply: Simple... God said... "Do not eat of the tree"!
1 John 5:3
In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

GreatestIam (from the verse above) A & E did not have love for God!! They did not keep God' command!
People without LOVE can't enter heaven!

1 John 5:3
In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome

You reply to the above verse.. Yet he says we are all sinners and none can keep his commands. Your double standard is showing again.

I reply: Yes all are sinners because all are born corrupted>>Adams Children!
If you were REBORN... Re-FORMED into the body of Jesus by the waters of Baptism you would be God' child and not Adams any longer! Jesus is without sin.. all in Jesus are welcomed into heaven because Jesus is in heaven!
GreatestIam Man needs Jesus to be saved!
Man needs to be "ADDED" to the Body of Jesus, by baptism!

Your words.. nowhere in scriptures does it say they (A & E) rejected his love. You are making stuff up. Get the quote of be seen as lying to make your case that you fail to make.
Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

GreatestIam Knowing Good & Evil is not needed to enter heaven.. LOVE is! Adam was removed because he became like "The Holy Spirit" he was stopped from becoming like another one of us Jesus "The LIFE!"
They were removed, so they died, they lost access to the "Tree Of Life"!
Jesus is "The LIFE" come down! Jesus has ACCESS to LIFE!

John 6:47
Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life. 48 I am the bread of life.
49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died.
50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die.
51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."


You ask.. Satan came from heaven. Is he love?
God came from heaven with full intentions of having his son needlessly murdered. Is that love?
You sure have a weird view of what love is.


I reply: Satan was removed because he did not keep God' commands!
God loves us so much he gave us his only son.. To die in our place!

Dogknox
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 9:23:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 8:52:25 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
You preach without answering questions.

I am done with you.

Regards
DL

This is marvellous; two trolls cancelling each other out! PTL:D
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 9:24:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/14/2012 12:27:13 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/14/2012 9:28:29 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/14/2012 7:39:18 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/14/2012 7:30:42 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/12/2012 12:39:21 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/10/2012 1:36:35 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:


As Christ has defeated death itself then death and the fear of death now has no power over the true Christian; hence His work is complete and He has not abandoned those who cling to His finished work on the cross.

Cowards and liars cannot inherit eternal life.

If Christ has defeated death then where is his live body?

That would be the only evidence or proof that you could possibly have.

If you do not have it then you are a liar and are doomed to the future you crave so much for others not of your little tribe.

I claim that he did not defeat death and the proof is that he is not here and alive.

Any court would give my statement more veracity than yours as positives can be proven while negatives cannot.

Regards
DL

That is precisely what the Gospel authors are testifying to: the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

I have received personal, private revelation of this, you have not.

I have prayed that you do.

Showing that prayer is a waste of time.

As to your gospel writers, I guess you have not notice that none of the big 4 wrote about it. A glaring omission that shows they di not believe it.





Regards
DL

Sorry, the Gospel writers omitted what, the resurrection?

Yep.
Check that link.

Regards
DL

Would you like to formally debate this?

I'll give you four rounds to my one.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 12:20:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 8:52:25 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
You preach without answering questions.

I am done with you.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam I answered all your questions.. I used the scriptures!
Truth comes from KNOWLEDGE!
Christians believe the scriptures because they are the truth!!

All you have left is denial and insult!
You reject the truth, but can not answer why you do reject the scriptures except; "You just don't believe them!"

You have preconceived notion of who God is and what God did!
You have NOTHING to prove, God is not a loving God and ignorant to the needs of Man!

All that you use to base your belief on is your own distorted morals!!

GreatestIam You are done with me because you have no answer to the truth!
Stick your fingers into your ears and scream: "Na na na na na na, I can't hear you"! I will not go away neither will the truth!!

Have a good day.. God bless!!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 12:24:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 9:23:03 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/15/2012 8:52:25 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
You preach without answering questions.

I am done with you.

Regards
DL

This is marvellous; two trolls cancelling each other out! PTL:D

DanielChristopherBlowes You trying to be funny????!
Seems to me your name was mentioned a number of times as to who a Troll is!!!

You have a one or two sentence reply to every ones post even when the post is not directed to you!!!
No thought to your posts, just off the cuff remarks!!!

Dogknox
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 2:23:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 9:24:27 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/14/2012 12:27:13 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/14/2012 9:28:29 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/14/2012 7:39:18 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/14/2012 7:30:42 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/12/2012 12:39:21 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/10/2012 1:36:35 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:


As Christ has defeated death itself then death and the fear of death now has no power over the true Christian; hence His work is complete and He has not abandoned those who cling to His finished work on the cross.

Cowards and liars cannot inherit eternal life.

If Christ has defeated death then where is his live body?

That would be the only evidence or proof that you could possibly have.

If you do not have it then you are a liar and are doomed to the future you crave so much for others not of your little tribe.

I claim that he did not defeat death and the proof is that he is not here and alive.

Any court would give my statement more veracity than yours as positives can be proven while negatives cannot.

Regards
DL

That is precisely what the Gospel authors are testifying to: the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

I have received personal, private revelation of this, you have not.

I have prayed that you do.

Showing that prayer is a waste of time.

As to your gospel writers, I guess you have not notice that none of the big 4 wrote about it. A glaring omission that shows they di not believe it.





Regards
DL

Sorry, the Gospel writers omitted what, the resurrection?

Yep.
Check that link.

Regards
DL


Would you like to formally debate this?

I'll give you four rounds to my one.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 4:26:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 2:23:40 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:


Would you like to formally debate this?

I'll give you four rounds to my one.

Show the quote.

Regards
DL
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 7:20:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 4:26:34 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/15/2012 2:23:40 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:


Would you like to formally debate this?

I'll give you four rounds to my one.

Show the quote.

Regards
DL

Yes or no?
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)