Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The chosen:In the past and among us Today.

falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 4:35:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wherever Jewry has appeared, it has never built anything. It has always and everywhere destroyed or torn down, sucking others dry to fill itself. From the days of the Romans to our day, Jewry in every century, in every people, was and remained a foreign body, a destroyer of real and ideal values, a denier of any upward progress, a plague for body and soul. It sneaks in through deceit and treachery, trickery and slyness, murder and assault, understanding how to establish itself.

Throughout history the poets and philosophers, the leaders of industry and science, the leading lights of art and culture, statesmen and economists whose blood was not infected by the Jews, have warned against the Jew in every century. They proclaimed openly and clearly what he is: the plague. From Tacitus to Schopenauer, from Giordano Bruno to Mommsen and Treitscke, the intellectual heroes of every age have called the Jew the demon of decay, the ferment of decomposition, as the misfortune of the peoples or of humanity. In the New Testament, the Jews were in Christ"s words the "sons of the Devil."

Jewry is the embodiment of materialism, the epitome of sensuality, of greed, of dishonesty, of selfishness, of heartlessness, and the lust for power.

Over the centuries, Jewry has infiltrated every nation and every people, committing with crime after crime. Today it is on top, tomorrow at the bottom, without honor or a sense of honor. It has but one thing: a greedy lust for possession and power, for fame, for suppressing and enslaving the surrounding world. The cultured peoples, both today and in the past, create and build, proving their worth as the creators and advancers of culture. Jewry was and remains only the corrupter and destroyer of culture. Everything healthy and great is rooted only in the national. The foundation of a state and the fundamentals of a culture can only be national. Jewry can never be great, can never create culture, for it is not a people, but rather only a corrupt mixture of inferior desert tribes with no national life or longing, with no proud and famous past. Jewry has always lived from day to day, not from labor but amassing earthy treasures as its first goal. Even Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob received this revelation upon leaving Egypt:

"I shall lead you to the land of your fathers and give you large and beautiful cities that you did not build, and houses full of things that you did not gather, and fallen trees that you did not cut, vineyards and olive groves that you did not plant, and you will eat and be satisfied (Deuteronomy 6:10ff.)

Just as the Jews conquered their "Promised" Land, so it has been with the Jews over the years down to this very day. They come as "foreigners," as "beggars," slinking and groveling, with false humility and dishonest respect. Once they have swindled their way to something, they become thieves and bloodsuckers, either openly or in secret. They turn into thieving and murderous Bolshevist hordes for their host peoples. That happens everywhere.

Jewry has shown itself to be the thief of the material possessions of the host peoples, as a destroyer of culture and as a parasite everywhere and in every way from the dim past through the present day. The double face of Judah grins through the millennia.
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 4:37:42 PM
A careful analysis and thoughtful appraisal of its effects on our future.
"If this hostility, even aversion, had only been shown towards the
Jews at one period and in one country, it would be easy to unravel the
limited causes of this anger, but this race has been on the contrary
an object of hatred to all the peoples among whom it has established
itself. It must be therefore, since the enemies of the Jews belonged
to the most diverse races, since they lived in countries very distant
from each other, since they were ruled by very different laws,
governed by opposite principles, since they had neither the same
morals, nor the same customs, since they were animated by unlike
dispositions which did not permit them to judge of anything in the
same way, it must be therefore that the general cause of anti-Semitism
has always resided in Israel itself and not in those who have fought
against Israel."
1772 C.E. Russia Expulsion

1775 C.E. Warsaw Expulsion

1789 C.E. Alsace Expulsion

1801 C.E. Bucharest Mob Attack

1804 C.E. Russian Villages Expulsion

1808 C.E. Russian Countryside Expulsion

1815 C.E. Lubeck & Bremen Expulsion

1820 C.E. Bremes Expulsion

1843 C.E. Austria & Prussia Expulsion

1850 C.E. New York City 500 People, Led by Police, Attacked & Wrecked Jewish Synagogue

1862 C.E. Area under General Grant"s Jurisdiction in the United States Expulsion

1866 C.E Galatz (Romania) Expulsion

1871 C.E. Odena Mob Attack

1887 C.E. Slovakia Mob Attacks

1897 C.E. Kantakuzenka (Russia) Mob Attacks

1898 C.E. Rennes (France) Mob Attack

1899 C.E. Nicholayev Mob Attack

1900 C.E. Konitz (Prussia) Mob Attack

1902 C.E. Poland Widespread Pogroms

1904 C.E. Manchuria, Kiev & Volhynia Widespread Pogroms

1905 C.E. Zhitomir (Yolhynia) Mob Attacks

1919 C.E Bavaria Expulsion

1915 C.E. Georgia (U.S.A.) Leo Frank Lynched

1919 C.E. Prague Wide Spread Pogroms

1920 C.E. Munich & Breslau Mob Attacks

1922 C.E. Boston, MA Lawrence Lowell, President of Harvard, calls for Quota Restrictions on Jewish Admission

1926 C.E. Uzbekistan Pogrom

1928 C.E. Hungary Widespread Anti-Semitic Riots on University Campuses

1929 C.E. Lemberg (Poland) Mob Attacks

1930 C.E. Berlin Mob Attack

1933 C.E. Bucharest Mob Attacks

1938-45 C.E. Europe Holocaust
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 4:55:56 PM
If it resides anywhere, it's probably in the country with the largest Jewish population in the world - The Good ol' U S of A.

Also, since when do Eastern Block countries hold nothing in common (New York was your only example outside that region, and it was also the least in terms of property damage/loss of life/Anti-Semitism.)

So, anyway, has it been difficult going through life with Down's Syndrome? Not having it myself, I've always been curious.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 5:02:01 PM
At 12/11/2012 4:55:56 PM, malcolmxy wrote:
If it resides anywhere, it's probably in the country with the largest Jewish population in the world - The Good ol' U S of A.

Also, since when do Eastern Block countries hold nothing in common (New York was your only example outside that region, and it was also the least in terms of property damage/loss of life/Anti-Semitism.)

So, anyway, has it been difficult going through life with Down's Syndrome? Not having it myself, I've always been curious.

Ive always been curious how someone could love a degenerate like malcom X or Y
could you explain ,or do you need to put down your ebonics grammer book?
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 5:06:26 PM
and, the unified hate comes from christianity...doesn't matter if the countries were or weren't christian/catholic at the time. the centuries of hate and bias against jews prior to that, all because of the catholic church (still #1 in jewish holocausts) pervaded it into the culture.

christians seem to have a nearly infinite capacity for hate, so kudos on ya for that.

malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 5:07:35 PM
At 12/11/2012 5:02:01 PM, falconduler wrote

Excuse me, stewardess. I speak jive.

falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 5:09:35 PM
At 12/11/2012 5:07:35 PM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 12/11/2012 5:02:01 PM, falconduler wrote

Excuse me, stewardess. I speak jive.

fly back to where you belong. if they'll have you. in the JUNGLE!!!!
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 5:10:31 PM
my ebonics dictionary...as I post a video of a couple of hicks playing banjo and turntables...unless the e stands for english, I honestly have no idea about what you are talking.

falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 5:17:47 PM
At 12/11/2012 5:10:31 PM, malcolmxy wrote:
my ebonics dictionary...as I post a video of a couple of hicks playing banjo and turntables...unless the e stands for english, I honestly have no idea about what you are talking.

and what are you a RAP STAR?
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 5:20:18 PM
So, out of curiosity, once again, which part of me do you find most detestable? The jungle bunny part, or the jew lover part?

falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 5:36:24 PM
At 12/11/2012 5:20:18 PM, malcolmxy wrote:
So, out of curiosity, once again, which part of me do you find most detestable? The jungle bunny part, or the jew lover part?

no way , i'm not a racist. I don't find any race detestable. But races evolved according to the environment and culture they came from.. even today in africa , in many countries, they still catch dinner at the end of a spear.

no one can tell you what to believe. no?
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 5:46:25 PM
At 12/11/2012 5:06:26 PM, malcolmxy wrote:
and, the unified hate comes from christianity...doesn't matter if the countries were or weren't christian/catholic at the time. the centuries of hate and bias against jews prior to that, all because of the catholic church (still #1 in jewish holocausts) pervaded it into the culture.

christians seem to have a nearly infinite capacity for hate, so kudos on ya for that.
<strong>Amir Abdel Malik Ali, who spoke at the University of California, Irvine, this spring at the invitation of the Muslim Student Union, trotted out a series of anti-Semitic canards. (Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism)

Half a century ago, American institutions of higher education nationwide had quotas sharply restricting the number of Jewish students allowed to enroll. Today, those quotas have ceased to exist " along with the school-sanctioned discrimination they embodied. But while anti-Jewish sentiment no longer receives the blessing of university officials, it hasn't been fully eradicated from campuses. "Many colleges throughout the United States continue to experience incidents of anti-Semitism," states a 2006 report from the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights. "This is a serious problem which warrants further attention."

In terms of numbers alone, the problem may seem small. An audit by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), which fights bigotry, found that 94 anti-Semitic incidents were reported on U.S. campuses in 2007 " a number that has remained fairly stable over the past few years and represents only about 6% of known occurrences last year of harassment and vandalism targeting Jews. But such incidents tend to affect campus communities disproportionately, often resulting in very public controversies and bitter disputes between students.
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 7:41:22 PM
At 12/11/2012 7:38:55 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 12/11/2012 4:35:52 PM, falconduler wrote:
Wherever Jewry

Two words in and already racists!

I'm willing to bet this is a multi.
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 7:51:44 PM
Either of you chickens want to debate this?

"I will insist the Hebrews have [contributed] more to civilize men than any other nation.If I was an atheist and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations ..."
- John Adams From a letter to F. A. Van der Kemp [Feb. 16, 1808] Pennsylvania Historical Society

"The Jews, however, are beyond all doubt the strongest, toughest, and purest race at present living in Europe...
- Frederic Nietzsche German Philosopher (1844 - 1900)

"if we were forced to choose just one, there would be no way to deny that Judaism is the most important intellectual development in human history."
- David Gelernter, Yale University Professor

Nobel Prizes have been awarded to over 800 individuals,[2] of whom at least 20% were Jews, although Jews comprise less than 0.2% of the world's population.[3]
http://en.wikipedia.org......
That's over 160 Jewish Nobel prize winners.

^ a b Brooks, David (January 11, 2010). "The Tel Aviv Cluster". The New York Times: p. A23. Retrieved January 13, 2010. "Jews are a famously accomplished group. They make up 0.2 percent of the world population, but 54 percent of the world chess champions, 27 percent of the Nobel physics laureates and 31 percent of the medicine laureates. Jews make up 2 percent of the U.S. population, but 21 percent of the Ivy League student bodies, 26 percent of the Kennedy Center honorees, 37 percent of the Academy Award-winning directors, 38 percent of those on a recent Business Week list of leading philanthropists, 51 percent of the Pulitzer Prize winners for nonfiction."

A few recent Israeli contributions From:http://www.freerepublic.com...... :
Intel's new multi-core processor was completely developed at facilities in Israel. And our ubiquitous cell phone was developed in Israel by Motorola, which has its largest development center in the little land.

Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology was pioneered in Israel.

Bill Gates calls Israel "a major player in the high-tech world"; most of Windows NT operating system was developed by Microsoft-Israel; the Pentium MMX Chip technology was designed in Israel at Intel; both Microsoft and Cisco built their only R&D facilities outside the U.S. in Israel; and, with more than 3,000 high-tech companies and start-ups, Israel has the highest concentration of high-tech companies in the world apart from the Silicon Valley.

Israel leads the world in the number of scientists and technicians in the workforce, with 145 per 10,000, as opposed to 85 in the U.S., over 70 in Japan, and less than 60 in Germany. With over 25 percent of its workforce employed in technical professions, Israel places first in this category as well!...

There is a lot more at http://www.freerepublic.com......

Guess who started Google & face book - Jews

Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Dell Inc. - A JEW

Father of modern psychology - A JEW

Times person of the CENTURY - A JEW

I will add to this when I get a chance.
& I will post this stuff every time this multi account posts his anti - semitic garbage.
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 8:39:37 PM
The father of modern psychology was also a raging coke addict, but I don't know how to refute someone I generally agree with on all aspects this subject, so count me out. I was just having fun with an ignorant fool.

I'm not even black (the xy after my name is simply meant to denote that I am male. it's nothing more than wordplay, though I do admire the man who was known as Malcolm Little as well as Malcolm Shabazz and Malcolm X)

DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 1:56:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/11/2012 7:38:55 PM, drafterman wrote:
Wherever Jewry

Two words in and already racists!

Jewry not a racist word, just a little old fashioned..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 1:59:26 AM
Wherever Jewry has appeared, it has never built anything. It has always and everywhere destroyed or torn down, sucking others dry to fill itself. From the days of the Romans to our day, Jewry in every century, in every people, was and remained a foreign body, a destroyer of real and ideal values, a denier of any upward progress, a plague for body and soul. It sneaks in through deceit and treachery, trickery and slyness, murder and assault, understanding how to establish itself.

Throughout history the poets and philosophers, the leaders of industry and science, the leading lights of art and culture, statesmen and economists whose blood was not infected by the Jews, have warned against the Jew in every century. They proclaimed openly and clearly what he is: the plague. From Tacitus to Schopenauer, from Giordano Bruno to Mommsen and Treitscke, the intellectual heroes of every age have called the Jew the demon of decay, the ferment of decomposition, as the misfortune of the peoples or of humanity. In the New Testament, the Jews were in Christ"s words the "sons of the Devil."

Jewry is the embodiment of materialism, the epitome of sensuality, of greed, of dishonesty, of selfishness, of heartlessness, and the lust for power.

Over the centuries, Jewry has infiltrated every nation and every people, committing with crime after crime. Today it is on top, tomorrow at the bottom, without honor or a sense of honor. It has but one thing: a greedy lust for possession and power, for fame, for suppressing and enslaving the surrounding world. The cultured peoples, both today and in the past, create and build, proving their worth as the creators and advancers of culture. Jewry was and remains only the corrupter and destroyer of culture. Everything healthy and great is rooted only in the national. The foundation of a state and the fundamentals of a culture can only be national. Jewry can never be great, can never create culture, for it is not a people, but rather only a corrupt mixture of inferior desert tribes with no national life or longing, with no proud and famous past. Jewry has always lived from day to day, not from labor but amassing earthy treasures as its first goal. Even Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob received this revelation upon leaving Egypt:

"I shall lead you to the land of your fathers and give you large and beautiful cities that you did not build, and houses full of things that you did not gather, and fallen trees that you did not cut, vineyards and olive groves that you did not plant, and you will eat and be satisfied (Deuteronomy 6:10ff.)

Just as the Jews conquered their "Promised" Land, so it has been with the Jews over the years down to this very day. They come as "foreigners," as "beggars," slinking and groveling, with false humility and dishonest respect. Once they have swindled their way to something, they become thieves and bloodsuckers, either openly or in secret. They turn into thieving and murderous Bolshevist hordes for their host peoples. That happens everywhere.

Jewry has shown itself to be the thief of the material possessions of the host peoples, as a destroyer of culture and as a parasite everywhere and in every way from the dim past through the present day. The double face of Judah grins through the millennia.

Jews are the chosen people, the MASTER RACE: all culture comes from them, all the best people, like Woody Allen, are Jewish and of course the Messiah, Jesus Christ was born a Jew.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 2:10:17 AM
At 12/12/2012 1:59:26 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
Jews are the chosen people, the MASTER RACE: all culture comes from them, all the best people, like Woody Allen, are Jewish and of course the Messiah, Jesus Christ was born a Jew.

Your stating Story book jebus was born a Jew, makes xtianity a lie, for a genuine Story book based jebus believer would therefore also be an eternal Jew, as was Story book jebus!

Thank you for supporting my teachings xtianity is a lie basing itself upon many a false premise!

My vindicated cup still runneth over!

Your mentor & personal successful literal Saviour, moi!

Me Composer the ongoing successful & vindicated Cult buster!
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 2:17:34 AM
At 12/12/2012 2:10:17 AM, Composer wrote:

Your stating Story book jebus was born a Jew, makes xtianity a lie, for a genuine Story book based jebus believer would therefore also be an eternal Jew, as was Story book jebus!

Thank you for supporting my teachings xtianity is a lie basing itself upon many a false premise!

Technically, the Christian adage you're referring to is John 3:16-17. So, is your argument really that you're suggesting an inherent contradiction by merit that Jesus should have gone to Hell for being born a Jew and not believing in Himself?

Well, here's some food for thought from the Bible:

- Jesus did go to Hell.
- Getting into Heaven does not require an individual to be Christian.
- Getting into Heaven does not require an individual to believe in Jesus.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 2:28:02 AM

At 12/12/2012 2:17:34 AM, Ren wrote:
Technically, the Christian adage you're referring to is John 3:16-17.

Story book jebus couldn't even save itself, let alone any one else - e.g. Deut. 24:16 & Ezek. 18:20 & John 5:30, bible Story book

So, is your argument really that you're suggesting an inherent contradiction by merit that Jesus should have gone to Hell for being born a Jew and not believing in Himself?

Well according to the bible Story book it believed it was an eternal Jew!

Technically & accurately the biblical text is poison to rational minds!

- Jesus did go to Hell.

ONLY in Story book Land yes!

Story book jebus the eternal Jew made it to Story book heaven yes!

The bible Story book speaks only that ALL genuine believers (IF you ever find one outside of Story book bible land?) regardless NEVER go to the heaven where Story book jebus went in Story book Land!

Cheers!
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 2:32:25 AM
Maybe it just me, but its seems falcon doesn't like Jews.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 2:34:50 AM
I had no idea jewelry had caused so much harm. Thank you for the post. I will never go to Jared.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 2:58:33 AM
At 12/12/2012 2:28:02 AM, Composer wrote:

Technically, the Christian adage you're referring to is John 3:16-17.

Story book jebus couldn't even save itself, let alone any one else - e.g. Deut. 24:16 & Ezek. 18:20 & John 5:30, bible Story book

So, is your argument really that you're suggesting an inherent contradiction by merit that Jesus should have gone to Hell for being born a Jew and not believing in Himself?

Well according to the bible Story book it believed it was an eternal Jew!

Technically & accurately the biblical text is poison to rational minds!

- Jesus did go to Hell.

ONLY in Story book Land yes!

Story book jebus the eternal Jew made it to Story book heaven yes!

The bible Story book speaks only that ALL genuine believers (IF you ever find one outside of Story book bible land?) regardless NEVER go to the heaven where Story book jebus went in Story book Land!

Cheers!

Whether or not you believe what is stated in the Bible, you're yet to make a rational argument exemplifying an inherent contradiction.
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 2:59:22 AM

I stopped reading after "Jewry".
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 4:17:40 AM
I love Jewry. Come at me.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 5:41:46 AM
At 12/12/2012 2:58:33 AM, Ren wrote:
Whether or not you believe what is stated in the Bible, you're yet to make a rational argument exemplifying an inherent contradiction.

Here ya go -

"Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world." (Matthew 25:34) KJV Story book

OOPS! - CONTRADICTION:

" In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." (John 14:2) KJV Story book

First ' the place is already prepared from the beginning ' and then Oops! we learn that jebus still has it on his "To Do List? " LOL!

Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 9:04:46 AM
At 12/12/2012 5:41:46 AM, Composer wrote:

Here ya go -

"Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world." (Matthew 25:34) KJV Story book

OOPS! - CONTRADICTION:

" In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." (John 14:2) KJV Story book

First ' the place is already prepared from the beginning ' and then Oops! we learn that jebus still has it on his "To Do List? " LOL!

So, your big argument is that one place in the Bible indicates that there was a kingdom prepared for God's people, then another indicates that Jesus will prepare a place (in this kingdom)?

Lol.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 9:13:41 AM
At 12/12/2012 9:04:46 AM, Ren wrote:
At 12/12/2012 5:41:46 AM, Composer wrote:

Here ya go -

OOPS! - CONTRADICTION:

So, your big argument is that one place in the Bible indicates that there was a kingdom prepared for God's people, then another indicates that Jesus will prepare a place (in this kingdom)?

Lol. (+1 by TA)
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!